Stop emitting gas whitey

Stop emitting gas whitey

Attached: CE93F834-A942-4FEF-9203-6FC15604DCDD.jpg (1242x1414, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5U0sui2hknQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ahL58N-PxC8
dw.com/en/vw-bmw-and-daimler-denounce-toxic-diesel-fume-tests-on-monkeys/a-42339027
archive.is/HjgZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i guess asia just doesnt exist

>study

Attached: study.png (787x94, 8K)

i assume that this study means for the US only since its NPR.

wh*tes btfo
stop polluting your rivers whitoids,
stop shitting up the planet dumb snow monkeys BAKA

Probably because whites drive to work

Attached: Blank+_5f7c12de4ad28615a5e5a40c0dfb4d4d.jpg (530x663, 44K)

god i fucking hate the racebaiting leftists

It was already ridiculous but they this? I have no words for this

*farts into the atmosphere*
now smell it

They've run out of things to write about. What did they think would happen when the majority 'consumed goods and services'. If the minority polluted the air more then that is when you need a plain ticket because they've already taken first place in crime rates.

Blacks and hispanic are completely helpless. They can't do anything themselves. They definitely can't figure out how to move if conditions are too shitty. They're just not ABLE! WE HAVE TO HELP THEM!

That's because Blacks and Hispanics are clustered in shitty neighborhoods in cities. You know, most Hispanics currently living in the United States only moved there in the last 30 years. They could have picked any number of small, half-abandoned towns with clean air to live in, but they all wanted to be where the easy money and the bright lights were.

This is beyond fuckin stupid

>probably because whites work
FTFY

>disproportionately inhaled by black and hispanic americans
have they tried not breathing?

No.

Die nigger. I hope that your lungs collapse

BREATHE DEEPER PEDRO

They are plenty able. They just don't want to. They have a much higher tolerance for squalor. They are plenty motivated to match across half a continent for fre stuff. But they won't lift a finger to make their lives better themselves.

They will never be satisfied until we are dead.

>this just in! Contrived data highlights convenient political narrative

Ayo bix nood mufuggin racist air n sheit. Gimme money pink dicks.

Attached: d3d6631c-359d-44a8-8c8c-30240672a767.jpg (499x499, 30K)

ITT: we hate white people because we are racist ourselves.

Every once and a while I turn on NPR. Every single story, no matter the time or date, is about how or why women and minorities suffer evil white men.

Very true, they pour in - in droves.
I swear everywhere the whites go, gridlock follows. EVERYWHERE.
Then they pour back out and drive back from whence they came, the fucking mountains and valley, outside of the city.

They're like fucking locusts, they come to feed at their cubicle hives and then in the afternoon they scram like rats coming out of an overturned dumpster.

Niggers and spics are human pollution though so it's okay

>when even the air particles hate your black ass

It's gross simplification to just go by economic numbers and ignore the behavioral patterns of each race. Care to take a guess which race dumps the most garbage in rivers and oceans? What about driving around in cars that failed a smog test?

Is this real??

This. Also how are blacks breathing more air then white people, Jesus is there anything they won't steal?

>Jesus is there anything they won't steal?
well, apparently they even steal the Rays from the sun

Attached: Melanin.png (500x522, 192K)

Oh no. This is terrible news. As a good liberal progressive I think we should immediately send all the blacks and hispanics back to their non-white countries in order to protect them all from white produced pollution.

Fuck it lets live in mud huts and collect 1000 a month YANG GANG

Attached: 1441320028611.gif (196x235, 1.99M)

10/10 bait

It's easy to not pollute when you never have to drive to work and your grocery shopping consists of spending your gibs at the convenience store down street.

youtu.be/5U0sui2hknQ

Hypocrtical, huh Apu?

No kidding.

Attached: polisalwaysright1.png (958x1473, 232K)

He should have rigged the truck with a catapult
to launch KFC buckets to distract the creatures long enough to tow the vehicle.

Don't trust them niggers over there, with their big nostrils sucking up your air. Don't trust them niggers over there

The new model has child support payment form ejectors to form a perimeter of protection.

Callate'l hosico gabacho imbecil

Did you know that at least half of this afrocentrist facebook shit was written by a fatass, literally schizophrenic sheboon. I think there was dude, pussywhipped along with bullshit too. Afrocentrist communities are like real-life fucking sitcoms where 95% of what is talked about is obesession over whitey and his American Empire and fucking hilarious paranoid delusions about g-men coming to harvest them for their delicious pigment, fucking hilarious paranoid delusions that inevitable explode into outright psychotic breaks.

Attached: 1544067648420.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

I don't speak spic, go back to your own country.

How does this all end

Attached: 1510421313832.png (633x758, 34K)

After you Ancestry.com baby.
It's going to be harder on your side though.. seeing as you've got 30 different nationalities. Fucking mutt

They finally figured out how to tax oxygen use.

>Stop emitting gas whitey

Inhale my gasses filthy POC!

>he believes the mutt meme

you're more of a mutt than I'll ever be, I'm Polish and German. You're an amerindian-aztec rape baby.

>What did they think would happen when the majority 'consumed goods and services'
this, obviously

i guess the solution is for whites to become the minority...

Attached: 1kinni.jpg (600x596, 165K)

Better land use and zoning practices could fix this.

poo

I have tuned in twice last month. Complaining about how black womans hair is being descriminated against because it is ugly and unruly both times.

new study found that whites pay more in taxes from consumption of goods and services but that money is disproportionally given to blacks and hispanics because ..well ...they are lazy

>iwonderwhoisdrivingthisdownourthroats.jpg

nation-wide propaganda radio

>Race A causes majority of problem for Race B and C
Hmmmm

>Take the poo in the loo

>Implying white people don't breathe within the same atmosphere as the other races
OXYGEN BREATHERS BTFO

Attached: 1550157967323.jpg (601x469, 25K)

>pollute in the good part of city
>all fumes travel to ghetto

Nice

Attached: 1547468466091.jpg (799x531, 48K)

We demand brap equality for all.

>Global warming is racist now
How can one country be so up its own ass?

i ride a bike to work .... Does that mean I love black people ??????
Please, answer quickly.

If needed , I must pollute more.

No pollution and bikes for niggers to steal, you are a hero to the black community.

>shitskins flood cities
>whites flee to suburbs and countryside
>whites drive to work while shitskins take bus
>act surprised when shitskins breathe in more pollution
I'm never fucking living in the city again. Had to take the bus in college and it was a nightmare.

>more blaming shit on white people

>"And then you have this liberal narrative that puts everything under the umbrella of racism... and if you're a poor white you're looking up like 'how the heck am I racist, I'm just trying to put food on the table.'"
>-Andrew Yang

youtube.com/watch?v=ahL58N-PxC8
Ah, yes. One vote for Yang, please.

Attached: 1552257698012.png (640x789, 248K)

In a country with no niggers to steal bikes, does that make an exception?

Fucking white people ruining Mexico City

Attached: E99A66B5-1BD3-49EA-B8AB-56FC1F997F82.jpg (940x529, 58K)

>i ride a bike to work .... Does that mean I love black people ??????
Probably not, I saw like 2 black people in 1 week in Serbia. I was disappointed to see them, but they were not with coal burners.

10/10 flag joke

Thanks for sharing that

Attached: 2F5FE61A-5171-4273-8CB7-298A7146AA3F.png (750x1334, 1.25M)

Tell that to all the Latin Americans in my area who seem to drive to the local Walmart en masse to shop like there's no tomorrow. They're the majority in my part.

wish there was some gas emitted for NPR

Old habits die hard
dw.com/en/vw-bmw-and-daimler-denounce-toxic-diesel-fume-tests-on-monkeys/a-42339027

Whites may drive more, but Mexicans cause more pollution. Mexicans around me routinely buy shitty, early to mid 90`s GM or Toyota products, leave them registered with the previous owner in Washington to avoid Oregon registration and emissions, and leave a string of smoking, half dead vehicles all around the city belching burnt oil and unburned gas fumes. On a related note, its almost impossible to find classic car parts at a junkyard, because Mexicans will violently rip apart almost perfect, original trim pieces, just to remove one barely functional brake lightbulb just so they don't have to spend $5 at Auto zone. Mexicans were a mistake.

No need for coalburners. We still remember how to rape and pilgrimage.

>pilgrimage

kek

kill them all, the brown invaders that is, while you still can. The Jew is successfully whipping them into a frenzy to slaughter you White Kulaks, wake up.

Attached: Super Red Pill.png (930x4398, 1005K)

stop breathing, breh

Asians are white, based

Attached: 1552324189631.gif (600x645, 2.5M)

Agreed on Mexicans being a mistake. I have bought two cars from Mexicans. Both had major fucking electrical problems from them putting in gay giant stereo systems and hacking up the wiring harness. Everything works fine until you start blowing fuses and splices start burning up.

>Whites:*BRAPS*
>Non-whites: Imagine the smell

Lmao niggers breath my gas
I'm gonna fart extra hard today

Ya I'm seeing this pushed today, they're trying to take it to the next level, an interesting strategy.

INHALE MY FARTS NIGGERS. *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Attached: 1515370865064.png (650x650, 13K)

>white people cause more pollution
Hello NPR, have you ever heard of India and China?

Because they willing live in overpopulated shit holes. Which btw, their own pollution is causing. The smog around Harlem isn’t because of Billy bobs truck in Topeka.

I listen to it on the way to and from work every day. It's actually set on my alarm, too, so I listen as I get ready for work.

It's really so fucking bad it's funny

The Facebook comments are the most pathetic thing, do nornies actually believe this trash?

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-12-09-51-03.png (1440x2952, 671K)

archived link cause OP is a fucking faggot archive.is/HjgZg

Those are mostly American industries.

This is such fucking bullshit. There are WAY MORE poor whites than Hispanics or blacks. And they aren't even acknowledged in the liberal world, an entire group of millions of people who've had their identity stripped away by privileged middle class liberal whites and non-whites. These poor whites suffer more than those Hispanics and blacks the article talks about.

It's annuda one!

Attached: 1552326518207.png (445x265, 111K)

Top kek
This one has mastered irony

After being genocided by them Redskins are now white.

Poetry.

>A study published Monday in the journal PNAS adds a new twist to the pollution problem by looking at consumption. While we tend to think of factories or power plants as the source of pollution, those polluters wouldn't exist without consumer demand for their products.

>The researchers found that air pollution is disproportionately caused by white Americans' consumption of goods and services, but disproportionately inhaled by black and Hispanic Americans.

>White people (and asians and native americans) consume more electricity, therefore, the power plant pollution happens because white people consume it.
>APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: 1549671088911.png (350x310, 123K)

Air pollution is disproportionatly created by Asians, namely the Chinese.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551783804125.jpg (1564x1564, 121K)

Beijing is insane. You literally feel like you’re smoking cigarettes just by being there

Is that pic real or just shop?

Top kek if real

REEEEE Stop.buyong things and using electricity wypipo!

I believe someone actually slapped those giant stickers on the billboard

Serious question. What is Bix nood?