What can be done about this? Legit scary

What can be done about this? Legit scary.

Attached: 1552380149079.jpg (750x736, 90K)

Who are they?

HRT.

Women age fast because no estrogen = no collagen = no skin tone. HRT makes women look younger for longer.

post keanu reeves

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-01-05T19-52-49.062Z.png (1202x1868, 3.22M)

Thetans are a hella drug

Damn thats just a fuckin shame how a woman can age like that.. even though its 32 years which is a long time. What a fucking sad story, how quickly we wither and die.

>What can be done about this?
Don't get fat.
Stay active.
Don't tan too much.

>men age like wine and women like milk
whats nexts? Water is wet?

>1986 - take my breath away
>2018 - always out of breath

got it.

Attached: keanu_reeves_immortal_highlander.jpg (1199x377, 242K)

WITH A FOCKIN PENCIL

Tom Cruise sold his soul to do devil, that’s is the only explanation.

join Scienetology

1875 guy looks more like depp not reeves.

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 19K)

She’s five years older than Tom and looked ten years older during that movie. She also quit acting and quit on her looks.

To avoid this pick a girl your age or younger that’s into staying fit and heathy, has a brain and keep fit yourself.

This is why daughters are good. It's like adding an extra 20 years of youth to your wife

Why is it only white women that age like this?

have you not seen an elderly mexican woman before? They are aesthetically identical to goblins.

lol

She went full Lesbo... that's what happened. It ages you.

>76 years old

Attached: 1154354311543.jpg (700x467, 76K)

Do you fuck your daughters?
Elderly white women look like witches. They start looking old earlier than hispanics too. Hispanics just have an obesity problem. Asians age the best anyways.

Some black women too...

Luck of the draw
I saw a girl my age already getting grandma skin
I seen another that was a year older
still haf sporty blonde
I'm early 40s
No amount of avoiding sun or moisturising will help imo

Young women tend to have this delusion that all they have to do is show up. So they never learn how to work at it.

Age 61

um . . . so does this mean I should date a trans girl???? I mean they are on estrogen there whole life . . . . so they will not go to shit as like a woman when there estrogen stops at 40.

>what can be done
Some men just lease their cars for a few years and trade them in for a new model when the current one starts to lose that new car smell, that’s what should be done.

Hey why not add this fella into the picture.
only fair.
Val Kilmer really when to shit, maybe he does not eat children to preserve his looks like Tom

Attached: val-kilmer-throat-tumor-hawaii-1.jpg (800x973, 303K)

I'm hoping he means because your wife will subconsciously compete with them to be more attractive to males. With this place though, yeah he probably means he fucks his daughters.

we wuz tsars and shit

Attached: oof.jpg (564x700, 51K)

Nothing. You will age and you will die. Welcome to mortality, faggot

Top Gun (movie).

Look it up.

want to do something? get rid of your thetans.
>left: full of thetans
>right: no thetans

or it might injecting teenagers blood, idk

What is this from?

You know that "new car smell" is vinyl chloride right? From all the plastics. It's cancerogenic.

Barbara Eden stayed hot for decades. Of course she didn't smoke. OP's woman did...heavily.

Drinking and smoking age everyone swiftly. I'm 40 and can pass for 25.

Why?

Because I refuse to drink or smoke. Ever.

another chuando thread

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-13 Lunch With Sumiko How does Chuando Tan, 51, look like this .png (810x694, 497K)

Nah, you're just blind.

You're forgetting diet. People need good fats and oils, the one with the bad skin probably eats too few, and has too many shitty carbs that commonly masquerade as "healthy" food.

Healthy living and no toxins.

Tom Cruise is very smart and very well read. He didn't just adopt the "psychology is a scam", "most medication is a scam", "anti depressants are a scam" philosophy from Scientology. He researched it all extensively and determined all of that stuff can do more harm than good.

You can make fun of Scientology all you want, but Scientology encourages you to live a clean life. It encourages you to have a clean mind, clean body, clean soul, by not filling it with drugs, psychobabble, toxins, etc.

The vast majority of all people in the USA are on some form of medication. Scientology fights against that.

Make fun of their inner beliefs and the fact the religion probably WAS dreamed up by Hubbard in part to make money.

But on the left is a normie. On the right is a scientologist.

>Elderly white women look like witches.
They can afford a daily bottle of wine

itt: op posts braindead meme, fishes for hooks

>cancerogenic

lol
**carcinogenic**

Tom Cruise has a documented slave army that caters to his every whim in his scientology cult. Food, skincare, fun, etc. No shit he looks better.

destroy moloch and his bloodlibel and people will age normaly again user

Attached: hapak.webm (853x480, 2.76M)

Nothing can be done about it. It's how it's always been.

Women age that way to be grandmothers, to be there for their children's children. Men can continue to breed, if they choose, so they evolved to age differently. It's how humans evolved. And now people are separated from their extended families and have to pay strangers to take care of their babies, when grandma could've and should've done it for free. And men are fortunate enough to be able to spread their seed beyond middle age. Men could never be 100% certain that their kids were their own bio-kids until this modern age. So men need to be hot and fit until past middle age in order to continue to spread their semen around. Women just need to be hot in their early years. After they have children, they no longer need to be hot.

wow I didn't think it was real till I googled

source on doujin?
you can't just leave something like that on the open without giving source.

Attached: 1479833123219.png (500x375, 308K)

Pretty sure she is older than he is, and she also doesn’t have a net worth of half a billion, and an underground Scientology network supplying her with blood transfusions.

I’m using it as a metaphor but I do agree with you. I think you know what I meant

Gwneth is going to be hot for a long time.

I think what he mean about women who has daugthers, tend to take more care about looks to be at par with their youngs than those who have only sons.
ie. They cant be that femenine or keep up with the times with boys around.
You could easily guess a woman by looks if she has sons / daugthers.

Attached: 0CC3CF53-1E4E-4A13-978B-45F0A8D497B0.jpg (1200x375, 98K)

hnnnnnng

Collagen is best supplement you can take.

A slag and a fudge packer

Ok, Fritzl.

Attached: Josef-Fritzl.jpg (615x400, 38K)

>cherry picking

Attached: maried with childern.jpg (480x360, 45K)

Turbomanlets need to be hanged for their own safety

Attached: C484AEBA-9C90-487A-9976-FFE9B0A0E088.jpg (430x459, 37K)

>Women age that way to be grandmothers, to be there for their children's children
That makes total sense, I always wondered why a females fertility dried up so quick, it’s because she needs to be ready to help parent her daughters batch

Is nobody gonna stop him?!

>a man literally already leaving his prime is even older and still doesn't look that bad
He is fucking 70+ years old you dumb shit.
For his age he doesn't look horrible.
While Katey was like 8 years younger and one of the few exceptions.

Collagen supplements? Can you post some?

Fuck you. And your chink eyes.

fucking americans

Wtf he’s not a fucking fudgepacker

She looked like an old lady even young

Attached: 1552382552393.jpg (486x600, 52K)

It's the woman's burden. This is why feminism is so disastrous for them. They have been indoctrinated and are frittering away their so fleeting time in their prime getting their holes filled, riding the cock carousel. When they should be finding a long term mate and cementing that bond with children... at all cost.