Did this whole situation backfire and cause men to distrust women more?

Did this whole situation backfire and cause men to distrust women more?

Attached: Christine-Blasey-Ford-sticks-out-tongue.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Memory hole'd mostly. When it's dug out of the memory hole it will be in the context of you being born into an active PsyOp.

This is what happens when you flourinate the water. Frog are becoming homosexuals and women are becoming literal retards.

I think it illustrated exactly what white men can expect in the future

Indeliably

>backfire
>implying that wasn't the plan
Divide and conquer.

They’re called French you racist cunt

Ushered in reverse McCarthyism and the Salem Witch Trials of rape accusations

A better question is: with Double Jepordy normatively should Kavannah now cleared of rape allegations get to rape her for real? And if you rape a hooker is it actually rape, or theft under $5000? Legal anons would appreciate some clarification

If it achieved that, what makes you think it backfired?

Attached: 1552389248076.png (487x622, 519K)

*actually* the user is referencing a study which claims that female hormones and/or female -hormone-analogs? are rendering actual amphibian frogs to be less male. I know, one of the RARE times the word FROG was EVER used on Jow Forums and it wasnt about the french.

>based
This board is for men over 18, go back to the YouTube comments section, kid

It was embarassing. Why did kavanaugh not just tell the truth? He lied about boofing, and he didn't admit to underage drinking by saying others were legally of age. He could have walked out of there looking like a calm and rational person by saying he was young and dumb and drunk, but he cried, and asked other senators if they like beer like an autist trying to talk to a girl.

Also, indelible in the hippopotamus is the laughter.

Attached: 1536941156746.png (476x530, 204K)

you really cant admit anything in that situation. ridiculous yes.

it worked, she was there so you wouldn't realize Kavanaugh is a Clinton crony

Public humiliation is part of the cabal's rituals for advancement to the highest level.
Being accused of rape by Amy Schumer while Alyssa Milano looked on was Kavanaugh's.

Attached: amy schumer ford teeth.jpg (939x655, 90K)

>I know, one of the RARE times the word GAY was EVER used on Jow Forums and it wasnt about the french.

FIXED

Attached: schumer no eye lashes.jpg (5216x3644, 2.92M)

Don't forget who her uncle is.

Attached: schumer and soros.jpg (696x392, 27K)

The whole agenda was to get men to trust whatever women say without evidence

It's annoying how much she looked and talked like a stupid baby. Then we had to have all these people praising her and calling her Dr. Ford. Such a brave and intelligent woman she is getting paid big bucks to lie about a boy scout and act like a baby while doing it.

lmao remember how the USA was going to end and the Constitution was going to be destroyed?

>implying it didn't

I just got a domestic dropped after over 2 years. I (male) told the officers: “don’t press charges” only thing I said with a big black eye. Over TWO YEARS later I just got the charges dropped and my guns back. But we definitely don’t lay charges without proof, infringe upon the 2nd amendment, and give speedy trials. Fun fact: if this happens to you, there’s no $ to get back from slander/ lost wages while waiting for trial unless you can take the woman to trial and win (assuming she’s not just a dumb poor slut like my ex who has no $ to sue for) and if you lose this countersuit, you pay for THEIR legal fees. Welcome to hell

...and fake glasses. Not even bifocal.

I wouldn't fuck that with your dick

I can certainly speak for myself; Yes.