Just American things

Imagine having to study for an exam right after giving birth to your baby

Men really don't know how good they have it

Attached: 4A1nKqc.jpg (1125x1118, 870K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine having a nigger father that stay after birth.

>school sho is hard
>lots of studying, not much free time
>gotta apply yourself, remember a lot of facts and knowledge
>better have a baby

Imagine this line of logic

>implying she is studying
>implying she's not looking up her baby daddy trying to get that child support check
>implying she's not looking for a new baby daddy

>Imagine getting money for spreading your legs
Must be nice to garner sympathy and money by being a whore. I wish I could have sex with a woman and then force her to be apart of my life forever.

Where's the fath... oh wait, it's a chimp. He probably got black lives' splattered

Is she eating popeyes?

Attached: 1332858966454.jpg (308x411, 54K)

POPEYES HAHAHAHA
SHES RESEARCHING COLONELS 16 ORIGINAL HERBS AND SPICES and the relationship between watermelon over pigs feet squared

She's filling out a Maury appearance application.

she's not studying. she's making a list of potential fathers. and what is it about women and meme studying techniques. different coloured pens and highlighters #studylife. do they really get it from social media?

>psychology
She could show up and write literally anything on the page and she would pass that class.

>nigger
>nigglet mutt abomination
>pop eyes fried chicken
>psychology
Guaranteed she's one of the retard psych majors who ends up like 100k in debt and gets all the gibs she wants because of the baby nigger.

People like her deserve the rope

would fuck

Kek

Attached: 1551752107578.webm (540x960, 1.57M)

I would beat the fuck out of here

Idk i know some girl who really wasn't that bright who did that. It just looks dumb and gay what kind of faggot needs 5 different highlighters.

>4 different coloured highlighters
I’ve got a graduate degree and I really found highlighters to be more trouble then they’re worth.... fuck wimmin tho

The niggers favorite food

>highlighting something means I understand it

Attached: 50AB075F-F610-4108-B60F-1BD79FE7806E.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Lmao

Why should the professor stop everything for one person? Being an adult means juggling responsibilities, I know that coloureds have a more difficult time with this but come on

Probably should have studied earlier instead of this last minute cramming shit.

Yeah, the four highlighter people usually struggled hard.

I had to study for exams while I was on dialysis for end stage renal failure. I was also doing two a days when I I didn’t know my body completely shut down. I almost died and by accounts should’ve dropped dead during one of the two a days conditioning. Don’t give me the bullshit about childbirth

Imagine having to pay for the bitches university, your own education, and the child support you'll have to payout when they 'find themselves' and leave you.
Women really don;t know how good they have it.
Or rather, they do, otherwise serial monogamy wouldn't be the single most lucrative career a woman can aspire to in today's world.

/thread

Dude they literally just give niggers a passing grade in college for showing up and handing in literally anything.

Attached: 444449DE-9629-427A-8081-8B48DF6F45A1.jpg (640x378, 27K)

>Non STEM class
Not even real work

Except this is not typical. What is typical is her holding a premi while she is in distraught trying to come to terms with her drug use and its effects on her baby.

Roastie spotted
>Has no ring -> let Jamal goop inside her without locking him down with marriage -> verifyable whore
>Allows her child to be forced to withstand the statistics behind the fate of single mother raised children
>Feminazis would rather serve their employers than husbands that would love and provide for them.
She wouldn’t have to be studying if she accepted her natural role of motherhood rather than toil in the worker bee market while dragging her child through the mud.

They have to, schools HAVE to pass blacks because if they were held back the system would collapse from the sheer weight of their numbers.

The same happens in college mainly because liberal cuck tenured professors would be tied to the social media mast for holding them to the same standard.

the worst part is that these lowered standards are spreading, I regularly get 'talks' from college staff to 'tone it down' on my efforts because other students (minorities and women, surprise surprise) are COMPLAINING that my 'undue excessive effort' is making them FEEL BAD.

Graduation simply can't come fast enough, I feel dumber just being here.

>popeyes
Lmao nice meme chicken.
Get Zaxbys.

>imagine having a child when you are not ready. Women really are sluts.

>tendies

anyone else noticed the Pop Eyes in the picture?

I guess they really can't stay away from Fried Chicken huh

Attached: Edgy.png (224x270, 120K)

Yeah right filling out this years gimydats from Gov......maybe voting absent t.....or maybe filing taxes.. ..hahahahaaahahaaaaahahah

Imagine having to pay child support for a child you never wanted, never asked for, could never have afforded, and were told would never be conceived because she was on birth control and taking it properly and consistently.

Imagine being told by her that even if she got pregnant through some fluke that she'd get an abortion.

Imagine being told she loved you and that she was faithful.

Imagine her even acting the part of being a respectable woman with no sign to the contrary at all.

Imagine finding out she's been lying, using drugs, drinking and fucking behind your back and not taking her birth control regularly.

Imagine she gets pregnant, you have no idea whose kid it is and she refuses to get an abortion because she's a closet prolifer.

Imagine you try to do the right thing and marry her for the sake of your child, but she becomes increasingly violent, whorish, and abusive.

Imagine having to leave to protect yourself, but you have nowhere to go because she made you give up all your friends and family.

Imagine not being able to take your child with you because in your state custody automatically goes to the mother in all situations.

Imagine she collects two thirds of your paycheck and as a result you cant even afford rent let alone food, because the child support payments are absurdly high and you can't get them lowered because before she got you fired from your better job you made good money and child support is based on your alleged earning potential not your actual income.

Imagine sleeping in your car under a bridge, because you have no home, but still have to work for what amounts to slave wages, because your check is raped monthly by a greedy bitch who not only makes twice your gross income, but gets two thirds your gross income, and has a sugar daddy (a beta, cuck asshole) as well.

This shit is an everyday occurance in America.

Women don't really know how good they have it.

Good on this individual. I'm too burned out and demoralized to do anything else after work. Maybe things will be better in my next life.

Attached: 1552398966337218422346996276148.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

Pour gasoline on it, and lite it on fire!!

>Imagine having to study for an exam right after giving birth to your baby
Imagine not having kids until you graduate college!
My mom didn't have me until she was 23, and she had two degrees by then. I'd bet this nigger could have finished school already if she wasn't so fucking stupid.

>popeyes chicken™
>"Louisiana fast"

>shit out kid
>PHOTO OP ABOUT HOW HARD MY LIFE IS
Good parent.

>popeyes takeout
kek

>not find a job that doesn't leave you demoralized

A. She is an highly competitive program and really wants the spot
B. She threw some shit on her desk to appear as a good student.

imagine thinking you can't have children and be successful. You have the same mindset as a 30+ single feminist.

I'm a high school dropout, so there are no uplifitng and respectful employment to be had.

>yo shaniqua snap me nigga
>finna make wh*Tey guilty n shiett
>u got it? k abort dis nigga now

T. Pajeet

Could teach yourself to code and find a remote job even.

Attached: 1546818662926.jpg (304x399, 51K)

Imagine being a Nigger

Who is this young gentleman?

I had to tap out at lesson 7 on freecodecamp.com turn up the shit isn't for me. Thank God I didn't spend any money or spent too long on it, besides l, I'm not a pajeet/chink.

AYO HOL UP
WHERE MY WELFARE AT

I'm not a pajeet/chink either, but coding allowed me to find a job where I work from home 2-3 hours a day and still make enough money to afford simple things, leaving enough free time for self-development and fun and what have you.

Imagine being stupid enough to have a baby while still in school

Attached: 1550890511040.png (957x718, 1.51M)

I don't know,
perhaps don't get pregnant when you are a student and you need time and energy to study ?!??!?!???????

I hope she fails the exam, seriously.

Some people get it and some people don't I guess. I'm in the latter. All's I know is I need at least $1,300 a month to pay my bills before I can think about eating.

>shitted unplanned baby
>hola up hola up I need to take them exams on muh SJW racial studies and underwater basket weaving classes.

Well, okay. Just wanted to help.
Hope things get better for you fren.

You literally can't. Someone has to take care of that kid and grandma doesn't always have an opening in her day to be able to watch the kid (assuming she actuslly wants to).

No one put a gun to her head and forced her to get pregnant out of wedlock. No one put a gun to her head and forced her to go to college.

She made choices. I'm not going to celebrate those choices. She's not doing anything all of our ancestors did when they were alive---they struggled and worked hard to make their lives better for their children.

And now we're supposed to clap our hands and cheer for some subhuman doing what we've all done all along? Fuck that noise. Fuck that bitch.

They're not mutually exclusive, but stop expecting others to pay or take care of you or that child because you wanted your cake and eat it too.

>pose for the camera with your fancy macbook pro and 4 different color highlighters
if she was studying so hard how'd she get pregnant?

She's a retard pol psych major, she'll be unemployed bitching about 100k loans she has

this is such shit
cunt could've made arrangements

No silly, that's nigger things. And she will fail the exam.

You know that is High school work

I'll tell you the same thing I tell men bitching about child support: You should have used a fucking condom you dumb fuck.

Tell that nigress and niglet to read this:
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

>OH NOES! We need mo gubment to halp uz wit ur chilluns!
>WHITEY pleez gibs mo munayz!

fuckoff and die nigger

Imagine being so self involved and centered that you force yourself to study after giving birth. The photo op and sensationalism of this photo is as pathetic as a man chopping off his dick hoping it makes him feel more like “him”

FUCK YOU IF YOU CANT AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE, ITS EAT OR DIE BITCH. IF YOU CANT AFFORD IT, SAVE UP YOUR CRAYONS AND SELL THAT SHIT, FUCK SAKES DUMB NIGGERS ARENT MEANT FOR CAPITALISM

NIGGAS GET RICH BY FUCKIGN THROWING A BALL AROUND A COURT, WHATS YOUR EXCUSE FAGGOT.

Of course she's eating fried chicken

i can't get him out of my head

guaranteed

Attached: just-islam-things.jpg (3200x2400, 737K)

I cannot imagine. Abruptly stop my studies and beibg draft to military service

i like you pol, a word of advice...

don't go near any schools/movies/amusement parks where may be visiting in the next couple of months or years

>brown woman does something
How brave!

>real men do actual brave things
"If you don't make at least 100k, swipe left"

>be successful
define "success"
career women lose on the children rearing thing

Attached: iranian hourglass 1527195276462.jpg (570x640, 50K)

i'm starting to like those trannies when i remember they're replacing thundercunts everywhere

Attached: 1464948398711.jpg (540x810, 67K)

only if it pushes the party line

Attached: 1510194986988.jpg (940x819, 109K)

>him
user, I...

Oh shut the fuck up roastie, men don;t need to pay shit for your shit decisions

>there seats
shouldnt pass middle school exam

Attached: 1518958178732.jpg (385x512, 55K)

Imagine falling for the meme and picking corporate America over your own home and family.

>lowered standards are spreading, I regularly get 'talks' from college staff to 'tone it down' on my efforts
meanwhile in turkey classes get upgraded to a harder difficulty every 3 or so years

Attached: 1493806909948.jpg (426x600, 72K)

> cant keep legs closed until after graduation
> complains about it
fucking nigs.

talking from experience?
tell us what really happened to you nigger negroid
you didnt greentext it so it's 100% hypothetical

Attached: 1502346481762.jpg (912x300, 251K)

is there any doubt?

Attached: sanders-black-vote.jpg (640x417, 82K)

>1 post by this ID
Words cannot express how much I hate you.

Well, personally I have to pick the corporation since I have no family...

Attached: download.jpg (300x400, 22K)

>mass produced junk food
>incontinence pad to protect furniture
>safely contained drinks container
>nursing offspring

This reminds me of how my dog lives. Truly you are a nation of mutts.

Yeah no guy could swing their hips like that. That's obviously a girl

If you're black , you generally can't do anything good academically
You need to study regularly in order to pass in exam . Pussy excuse in not acceptable in pajeetland

This 100%. I feel like a cunt but genuinely believe people that don't get 90%+ and study that hard may be retarded

Condoms are a lie. Women poke holes in them and even without that...

They break, leak, or otherwise fail to work.

Plus you roasties have access to 100% effective birth control. If men had a male birth control pill, there would be no child support system and bitches like you would have to actually work for a living.