“There is one race that cannot be criticized,” he said in an interview with the Associated Press...

“There is one race that cannot be criticized,” he said in an interview with the Associated Press. “If you are anti-Semitic, it seems almost as if you are a criminal … anti-Semitic is a term that is invented to prevent people from criticizing the Jews for doing wrong things.”

Attached: 3F98556E-50A5-4C10-8902-D1E5E5AD3A87.png (789x661, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE
youtube.com/watch?v=A6DpJal9-mU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try criticizing their prophet here

Attached: 1551379266532.jpg (752x798, 412K)

based

You're correct, but so is he.
Everybody has blind-spots, you cover your blind spots by engaging in debate with people who think differently to yourself, and seriously evaluating their ideas for their precise merits and follies.

Trump already running on the phone to MIGA

The jews even admit it.
youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE

LOL ILL BE WATCHING BIG HERO 6 AGAIN TONIGHT FUCKING HOTTIE

I was playing some online game with a dude from malaysia. I had him download a song that I used to play every time my startup's CEO made a retarded decision: "suck_my_dogs_dick.mp3" by wesley willis.
Dude said that song was probably illegal there.
Felt bad for him, but he did get a kick out of it.

Attached: doggo.jpg (960x720, 92K)

His Oxford Union talk btfo of kikes
youtube.com/watch?v=A6DpJal9-mU

if everyone said they were "semitoskeptics" not anti semites it would really start the kvetchocaust

i like counter-semite

Based. Also isn't he like 90?

This. In some media White people are even blamed for the crimes committed by Jews. For example, in the case of the Jew Mortimer Sackler and his family who single-handedly caused the opioid epidemic in the US, making billions from it. If I criticise this Jew, it would make me an anti-semitic.

Attached: 35E85B45-5A51-48EE-A3F5-3129AA6FA8CF.png (337x509, 266K)

countersemitism as a term reinforces their persecution complex and at the end of the day strengthens their narrative that they are marginalized.
Semitoskeptic is a neutral designator that appeals to the reasoned white person to perhaps justify additional scrutiny of a statistically overrepresented group in areas of extreme importance to all our lives.

>Semitoskeptic

I like it.

/SSG/ is here. Semitoskepticism General
>everyone that is called antisemitic needs to respond with "I'm not antisemitic, I'm semitoskeptical". FIRE UP THE MEME CANNONS

Oh.....kinda like racist.

nice jewish whataboutism. he isnt wrong, no matter how batshit insane muslims are. jews do accuse you of antisemitism if you point out that they--as a culture--are nepotistic, racist, and view all other races as inferior.

if you need proof of this, point out that Israel has a population of roughly two million Palestinians virtually imprisoned in Gaza, with all means of escape blockaded by the Israeli military, and Jews given special privileges over non-Jews in their society. They will immediately call you an anti-semite and retort that Jews "have" to do this because everyone else would overrun Israel if they didn't do this. Then they'll deflect and try to say that Saudi Arabia is "just as bad" for stoning women and executing gays.

Then point out that the U.S. just wants to protect its southern border so our culture isn't overrun by illegal immigrants that would undermine it, and they will call you a racist white supremacist Nazi.

There are exceptions, as there are with everything, but by and large this is how Jews behave. They're dishonest, slimy liars with double standards intended to subvert non-Jews (especially whites) and elevate Jews into a position of dominance/authority over others.

This is the game that Jews and other nonwhites are playing. They are NOT our friends. Until whites realize this and play as if all others are attempting to wipe us out and/or enslave us--and they are--we will continue to be subverted.

Shut up cina babi go home

"Whiteness" actually started as a derogatory term. It was a way to seperate goys from the semitics. But when whiteness became an empowerment they decided to align with the goys so they could ride the reigns to the top. (Same with blacks)

Now that (((they))) are at the top they can disseminate the agression of the white goy and seperate themselves as semitic. So that anyone who speaks against them, who is white, is considered antisemitic.

Even though all jews are antigoy. Wait.....

Can we make that a me-me.

This is

A N T I G O Y
N
T
I
G
O
Y O G I T N A

GET IN HERE