Aleister Crowley

What was his endgame?

Attached: 81jRzG7gmyL._SX425_.jpg (425x525, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXsH4LuYCMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Electing Trump

Bisexual coke fueled orgies with minors and animals, basically Anarcho-capitalism.

Electing trump to make it possible to elect Yang

Dying alone, broke and in great pain because of his prolonged opioid addiction.

Prolapsed anus from being sodomized from a baphomet

Sliding out of the truth because of impatience.

Pedophilia

>Sliding out of the truth because of impatience.
agreed

To peddle pebbles of god as if they were his own

Just your typical Brit I suppose.

Meaning?

He invented churchill's V for victory.

How did a black witch get so high up to influence world leaders. hmmm..

Do you want me to start a occult discussion going here? This is not the right place. Do your research and you will find an answer that suits you.

i only know about this guy because of Kenneth Anger a film making faggot who would make ritual short films with people like mick jagger

hi truediltom

He got off on transgressive behavior and punishment in the form of humiliation. And drugs. His father was a deeply religious person, which is where he got his taste for proselytizing from. What Thelema has to do with magick in general, I have no idea. His writings are pretty tedious, which separates the weak from the Chads.

Attached: BCB943EC-EC8A-486C-8747-E117F3C1DAAD.jpg (314x499, 31K)

>this isn’t the right place

Why not?

>Kenneth Anger
Seems he was into some deep occultist shit
youtube.com/watch?v=CXsH4LuYCMg

He wrote a book about finding your true will

Access.

Attached: Nancy-and-the-tranny.jpg (640x360, 26K)

Balls deep.

Attached: AF362591-E03F-49BC-B132-E8ABBF8CC4FE.jpg (350x460, 19K)

he was a satanist. Not necessarily in the hail satan aspect, but in the self indulgence and hedonistic aspect. The elites of the time flocked to him because he was "edgy and worldly" and would go to him as it was unique.Little did they know that he was slowly indoctrinating them. little by little his cult grew until we have the degenerate cultural Leviathan we have to day.

I literally couldnt tell you, on one hand hes translating "angels" (nephilim?) and on the other he is performing sex and blood magic(k) rituals on men and goats unironically.

If I had to guess he proved the existance of the devil but not god. if thats was god, kill me now.

fame and money
think of him like one of those sleezy quick talking 1850s snake oil salesmen

hes actually just a greedy faggit and an entertainer who didnt accomplish anything of note except unproven stories about connection to otherworldly entities

Fucking 14-year-old boys and girls. As a former occultist, I've met more than my fair share of losers like Crowley. Most occult "leaders" are after teen ass and/or money, not enlightenment. It's why initiation rites include sex.

You got to remember, his father had money. It wasn't just the culty Plymouth brethren. Crowley was basically an Edwardian trust fund baby. It was all basically Egomancy. He'd fit right in with modern celebrities.

>he proved the existance of the devil
how?

complete ai takeover

A vessel for the archaic revival my amigos.

Attached: 1551231190099.gif (500x372, 776K)

He started writing books when his money was running out

coprophagia

Also this. At first he didn't need the money. As he got older it ran out. If you read "magicK without tears," it's the letters he wrote his rivals who were basically catfishing him, pretending to be rich widows/heiresses. It's kind of sad and funny.

why do people ask me stupid questions, go resaerch crowley.
god doesnt do blood magic sex orgies. to my knowledge.

Because everyone here is an easily impressed retard that doesn't read books and does research, and believes unsourced infographics and meme images?

Fun.

Yup, if it was today, he'd be on reality television.

>rivals
Who?

Ultimate contrarian. If he were around today, young and spry, he would be hugely opposed to the degeneracy he was for, during the transition between the Victorian to Edwardian era. He would be a modern day Joseph Smith, invoking angels and heavenly beings instead of Goetic demons, and preaching the gospel of Christ.

Dude, he was the Kurt Cobain of that era without actually offing himself.
An apathetic idiot.

That's not saying he didn't do bad things though.

Boom. Exactly. Interesting writer and a smart guy that squandered his fortune and now liberal faggots worship him because, "muh will."

>makes claim
>can't back it up
>gets mad
Please don't post here anymore.