Nietzsche asserts that Christianity...

>Nietzsche asserts that Christianity, not merely as a religion but also as the predominant moral system of the Western world, inverts nature, and is "hostile to life". As "the religion of pity", it elevates the weak over the strong, exalting that which is "ill-constituted and weak" at the expense of that which is full of life and vitality.

He's right. Every value in the West is now an inversion of nature. Strangers are better than family. Ugly buildings are better than beautiful ones. Sick people are better than healthy people. Stupid people are better than smart people. Ignorance is better than knowledge. Fat is better than thin. Dead babies are better than living ones. Concrete is better than nature. Literally every value our ancestors took for granted has been flipped on its head.

Attached: images (7).jpg (470x653, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshv.com/the-inversion-agenda
unqualified-reservations.org/2007/09/how-dawkins-got-pwned-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have 3 of his books.
It is very clear to me why this man had a mental breakdown.

With that said, you made a logical fallacy called guilt by association. You point at the west and blame Christianity. They are not the same, and in case you hadn't noticed, there has been a steady increase of atheism for a very long time--an increase that goes hand in hand with the degeneracy we've witnessed.

So all you had was a logical fallacy. If you want to take another swing at it, I'd be happy to talk.

REPORT ALL OFF TOPIC TROLL THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO BAIT!

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

>Every value in the West is now an inversion of nature.
Yes. Roosh wrote an essay on it a couple of months ago. rooshv.com/the-inversion-agenda

The values listed in your second paragraph are not Christian.

Its true OP

At its core, abrahamic religions are the worldview of duality, a simpletons outlook. The concept of good without bad is a joke of a fairy tale and shows a complete lack of the knowledge that we are one with this universe. Good and evil only exist as a relationship between each other.

Hello horse how are you horse?

LOL dead babies are better than living ones as long as they are poor or low iq

If you think any of that is christianity's fault then you're a brainlet.

>duality is a joke
>go onto speak about duality like you're saying something profound

without the mustache he looks like jordan peterson.

>duality is a joke
What's duality?

it isn't about christian views. its the overall cultural/psychological impact of unnatural, life denying religion such as christianity. notice how often leftists use christian tolerance and empathy as a cudgel in debate? its the spirit of the thing and how it has weakened us. cue crusader memes (which is funny, as crusaders are a good inverse of what i'm talking about, a martial spirit invading christianity)

I don't trust what a nigga says when he 1. never worked a day in his life, 2. despised, loathed, the regular man in the street, and 3. wanted to kill himself, too pussy to do it like a man by shooting himself, instead intentionally contracting syphilis from a whore and becoming the worthless ubermench he hated, dying like a bitch. Fuck him, and fuck you if you like him.

Attached: 1544605900530.gif (500x281, 904K)

But we're not ruled by Christianity, genius. Christianity has been replaced by secular ideologies for a long time now.

>Literally every value our ancestors took for granted has been flipped on its head.
They lived in societies where most people were Christian, a lot of people unironically while others paid lip service to Christian teaching..

So all in all, a typical Aussie thread.

>christian tolerance and empathy
True Christianity doesn't tolerate or empathise with evil.

He wasn't Orthodox so they don't apply . There's no Christianity outside Orthodoxy pham.

His dad was a lutheran so I can see where this came from. You can also associate it with neo-christianity. Not traditional orthodox or trad cath though.

Attached: StJohnChrysostom.jpg (733x375, 249K)

The West's obsession with equality must have a Christian origin. Pagan Europeans would scoff at such nonsense. For example, the ancient Church demanded that Christians not harm Jews in their lands (while demanding Jews not subvert society, to be sure) on the basis that they were still children of God. The Jews, who saw themselves as God's chosen and mocked this universalism, took advantage of this edict, naturally.

The JQ wouldn't even be a thing if Christian Europeans had simply treated Jews the way Pagan Romans did. Christian universalism is a slow-growing cancer.

>Christians are violent hurr the 30y/o war the north crusades n shit
>Christians are weak
Decide yourselves atheists pieces of shit

>Dead babies are better than living ones
That part isn't christianity. It's the one thing where christcucks are right.

Equality is not an intrinsically Christian idea. Remember, we're the ones that don't want the tower of babel (the ultimate "equality" of everything, so to speak.)

Attached: 167552-stranger.jpg (1280x1024, 190K)

>christianity fucks things up
>people notice and turn atheist
>an increase that goes hand in hand with the degeneracy we've witnessed.
Why can christians not use logic?

Looks strangely like jordan peterson in that pic

I don't trust what a nigga says when he 1. never worked a day in his life, 2. despised, loathed, the regular man in the street, and 3. wanted to kill himself, too pussy to do it like a man by falling upon his sword, instead intentionally getting himeslf executed and becoming the worthless messiah he wanted to be.

>atheists are all the same person
They're not catholics, memeflaggot.

He's 100% correct. Christianity is simply rebranded Judaism, and Judaism seeks above all to supplant nature and enslave it to their will. At the end of the day, Christianity worships a Jew. A Jew who never once preached to Gentiles, ie: you and me. He preached only to Jews. He was a devout Jew born of Jews, and all the books of the bible are written by Jews. It is a Jewish religion and nothing anyone can say will change that fact.

So when your faith tells you to be a beta bitch and open the borders, you're carrying out the Jewish will. Because Jews want open borders and to rule a raceless caste of identity-less low-IQ slaves. And they openly admit it.

Attached: this is what you serve.png (3624x1709, 464K)

What did Christianity fuck up?

Source? Pretty much up until 1900-1930ish Christians were "anti-semitic". This pic is just an example and includes non-Christians kicking them out too, but still shows a fair amount of people against them.

Attached: expelled uncle jo.png (1162x9616, 1.04M)

fuckin based + red pilled nietzsche

This is a caricature. Christians love good and hate evil. They are not ambivalent to everything.

Thinking that everyone has the capability to be good is not the same as saying everyone is automatically good.

With regards to helping the poor, strong people help others. Think of the idea of a chivalrous man. You are not strong if you trample on women.

Strength is having such abundance of character that you can help all. Weakness is be so little that you only have enough to help yourself.

Attached: real hatred.jpg (478x292, 29K)

>its the overall cultural/psychological impact of unnatural, life denying religion such as christianity.
I'm not sure what you mean by unnatural - Christianity is supranatural. As such, it isn't "against nature", it is above it. The natural is a means to an end, not the end in and of itself.
>notice how often leftists use christian tolerance and empathy as a cudgel in debate?
Christian values are correctly spoken of in terms of how they allow a person to positively relate to God. It is outright stated that these values will have a negative impact in regards to worldly endeavors. This is not a subversion. Scripture states emphatically that men will revile and persecute people who truly practice Christianity, that these practices will seem foolish to non-Christians, that they will not accumulate worldly power from such. That being said, obviously there should be scepticism on the part of Christians when they encounter anyone who is attempting to gain for themselves worldly prestige by means of something they are claiming is supported by Christian doctrine...this is obviously, in any case, false. "The Bible says to let refugees in, so you should or else society will think you an outcast and will revile you." and other such sentiments should, for the Christian, immediately raise a red flag.
>its the spirit of the thing and how it has weakened us.
The sort of weakness which comes from allowing your good sense to be overridden by potential gain of worldly recognition is decidedly not Christian. It is, in fact, precisely the thing which Christianity warns against pursuing.

Christianity effectively nullified Judaism. You realize that when Christ came there was no more Judaism. Jews are by definition defying Christ. He eradicated the concept of Judaism by fulfilling all their prophecies.

Jews just don't like seeing this. If they accepted Christ, they would stop being Jews. Until then, they will forever remain Jews, and live in hell.

unqualified-reservations.org/2007/09/how-dawkins-got-pwned-part-1/

It's not traditional Christianity that's the problem, it's Universalism. The kiked offshoot that has led to all these 'progressive' values.

Attached: nature BAD.jpg (905x1572, 583K)

>Equality is not an intrinsically Christian idea.
"We're all one in Christ". Galatians 3:28.

It absolutely is. This is why Christians cannot utter a word of defiance while Jews and Marxists run roughshod over them. The reason why the West is decaying is because of Late Stage Christianity, aka that time period literate people can read the New Testament in its totality and carry out its word as written. And that word is serve Jews, be a slave to Israel, open the borders, betray your family and race, and act like slaves. It doesn't matter if you die, you'll be given tasty treats for suffering first by the Jew god. Etc. etc.

The only reason the West had any strength in it left over after the forced conversion to Christianity is because of the ingrained cultural pagan logos which carried on through sheer inertia for centuries. Missionaries literally lied to pagans and told them the Jew god was a tough warrior god who overcame death. Them, being illiterate, didn't know any better about what the New Testament actually said. So they converted, wanting that power too. Their pagan spirit did not die, however, and Europe remained warlike until the Protestant/Catholic civil wars, which ultimately destroyed any spiritual authority Christianity claimed to have. After that, people read their bibles literally and became Humanitarian cucks. The resulting atheism was ALWAYS GOING TO HAPPEN. Nietzsche, loathed by Christians, was really a prophet. And even then, he just said the obvious: Christianity was inevitably going to run out of steam because it's based on nothing and has no answers.

>Not knowing that modern day Jews are Pharisees and the "jews" of the bible

(Judaens) converted to Christianity or were marked and killed. The other tribes were genocided for being evil. Being a jew is evil. It's denying Christ. Only modern day faggots deny this and sadly neo-"christians" are among them. You're right about them being suberted and serving Jews but it's right in the bible in several places about what the "jews" are and what they deserved if they didn't convert.

Attached: jews.jpg (692x302, 43K)

>Christianity effectively nullified Judaism.
Nope. Jesus never preached to non-Jews. Not once. In Mark, the earliest gospel written, Jesus never even tells his followers to preach to non-Jews. The last lines of Mark, Mark 16:9-20, were inserted later and not a part of the earliest Greek translations.

It's made up. It was a Jewish sect from top to bottom and Saul, an agent of the Sanhedrin, took it and rebranded it for goy consumption. Everything about preaching to the goyim happened after Saul had already done it. And even then, Saul was quick to note the Jewishness of Jesus (real name: Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef)

>Romans 1:16 - Salvation is "first for the Jew, then for the Gentile".
>Romans 9:1-5 - Paul (who is Jewish) describes his desire for the Israelites to receive Christ and the honors the Israelites have received, including that Jesus' human ancestry was through them.
>Romans 11:1-24 - Paul warns the Gentiles against boasting, comparing them to wild olive branches and the Jews to cultivated olive branches.
>Romans 11:28 - Even those Jews who reject Christ are to be "loved on account of the patriarchs."
>Romans 15:27 - "For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings."

Attached: saul.jpg (400x431, 72K)

>After that, people read their bibles literally and became Humanitarian cucks.
They are conveniently leaving out some parts

Attached: 1526584516839.jpg (726x572, 157K)

>Jews aren't Jews
Christian Identity crap.
Matthew 1:1 directly refutes you.
John 4:22 directly refutes you.
Luke 2:39, Luke 1:6, Matthew 5–7, Matthew 5:17, Matthew 5:19-20, Luke 4:16, Luke 4:15, Luke 21:37, Luke 8:44; Matthew 14:36, John 2:13, John 7:2, 10, John 7:14, John 10:22, John 5:1, Mark 15:2, Luke 22:14-15 all directly refute you.

Rabbi Yeshua was a Jew who worshiped all the same holidays and customs modern Jews do. There is no break between him and modern Jews. You believe in a lie, sorry.

>Revelation
>revelation
Revelation was not written anywhere near the time of Rabbi Yeshua. It was written by an anonymous Jew in 80 CE and was a book against the Roman Empire and against Jews who refused to join Yeshua's sect. Sorry, you believe in a lie.

Attached: what did he mean by this.jpg (1147x1200, 165K)

It's not like nature deserves our allegiance anyways.
Perhaps we stray from nature at our own peril but nature would equally destroy us all the same, and probably more brutally.

Are you guys actually trying to argue that the Church is morally relativist? No, it was the Jews that wanted freedom of speech to spread their lies that are morally relativist. Until then, their nose was kept firmly in the dirt as if they were women. The argument against the Church raised by immoral people who want their OWN will is that it is too authoritarian.

Perhaps in the last few decades things haven't been good but the Church has a lot more of a history than that. Don't you guys know what a heresy is? Please tell me something more condemnatory than that.

>We're all one in Christ
Who's we?

Explain what it means to be one in Christ versus the sort of unity conveyed in the story of the Tower of Babel, which was condemned.
Explain who are the sheep, and who are the goats.
Explain who are the wheat, and who the chaff.

He's a contradictory retard who had no idea what he was talking about. He is exalted because you literally anyone can find in his works something they agree with.

Have you ever heard of Newton? Or st. Augustine? Or Thomas Aquinas? Or Erasmus? These people had profound impact on everything from philosophy and theology to physics and literature. All were devoted Christians.
If you want an example of an atheist society, look at modern US and the West.

Attached: 1550265952083.png (678x703, 649K)

We can't utter a word of defiance? I didn't know that. I guess I've been doing the whole Christian thing wrong then.

Modern day pharisee pieces of shit. You deserve to be raped by packs of niggers.

Attached: anuddah_shoah.jpg (537x537, 28K)

Amen

>Who's we?
Ask Rabbi Yeshua, since Saul claimed to be speaking for him in Galatians. You have to argue with the authors of your holy book, not me.

>26You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.

You are getting mad at me for quoting your holy book. Get mad at the authors who wrote it, because this is what is being taught in your Diet Synagogue.

>The JQ wouldn't even be a thing if Christian Europeans had simply treated Jews the way Pagan Romans did.
You mean install some of the oldest anti-semitism laws? They had their fingers in the Republic deep for a long time. The civil war had Jewish financiers as well, we have records of Cicero writing that they were funding Caesar.
JQ wouldn't be a thing if people weren't greedy.

Attached: LGBT-Pride-e1341682771275.jpg (498x327, 53K)

>Nietzsche, loathed by Christians, was really a prophet.
I don't loathe Nietzsche, just like I don't loathe Evola. Both had great critiques of Christianity. However, both critique a degenerated form of it as if it rather than true Christian doctrine. If you want to argue against a thing, you must argue against its best iteration, not its worst. Imagine if I were to argue against paganism using examples of moden day trannies who call themselves Odinists.

Okay, you made me look up.

27 All you who have been baptized in Christ’s name have put on the person of Christ; 28 no more Jew or Gentile, no more slave and freeman, no more male and female; you are all one person in Jesus Christ.

Okay, so everyone who has been baptised is one person in Jesus Christ. But what about people that haven't been baptised? Does this mean they're... different? Kinda the opposite of what you were saying, no? Really makes me think.

Anger is always the natural progression for people confronted by the truth. I'm not shitting on you, I'm trying to open your eyes to the fact you were, and are, being lied to. You REQUIRE Rabbi Yeshua to be a white man who preached to white men about the evils of Jews, when in fact the direct opposite happened. Rabbi Yeshua says twice "I came only for the lost sheep of the House of Israel." Meaning Jews. Not you.

Christian Identity types know this is what he meant, and so they have to deceive themselves and their comrades into believing THEY are the "Israelites" through a convoluted conspiracy theory where all white people are actually the lost tribes or somesuch. This obviously negates evolutionary history and the fact white people evolved in Europe/Eurasia tens of thousands of ears before Jews were ever a thing.

Nietzsche never critiques real Christianity. He saw the creation of Protestantism and it’s conclusions but surely he wouldn’t say a parent (the stronger) looking out for their child (the weak) is an inversion of life.

>For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
So those who have been baptized into Christ are one in Christ. They are all spiritually united to Him through this voluntary action. And what does this mean for worldly endeavors, user? Does it mean we all gather together speaking a common tongue and build a tower to the sky? Obviously not, since that is an example of precisely the opposite and incorrect sort of unity.

And the story of the Good Samaritan? Obviously it means that everyone is your neighbour. Look at my previous post . 'No more Jew or Gentile' refutes you too.

You actually refuted yourself by some other nonsense you brought up.

>Okay, you made me look up.
You shouldn't have to look it up if you're actually a Christian. A non-Christian shouldn't be having to tell you about verses in your own holy book you've never read. This is what I mean by indoctrinated. You're indoctrinated. You believed something without evidence (or omitting evidence) because you were raised to.

>But what about people that haven't been baptised?
They go to your invented hell, apparently. You know, the place that doesn't exist in the Jewish religion but was invented in the West by merging Greek mythology into the text to make it more palatable for the Latin/Greek audience? The Greek word used in the original books was "γέενναν", which is the Greek word for Gehenna. Jews had a superstitious belief about Gehenna, being a valley outside of Jerusalem, where ancient Jews used to burn babies alive for Moloch. They later used it as a trash and sewage dump. It gained its negative connotation thus. Jews literally believed in a spiritual trash dump that was a physical place in the world. But leave it to Greeks and Dante to conjure up this high fantasy novel about fires and such.

>You shouldn't have to look it up if you're actually a Christian. A non-Christian shouldn't be having to tell you about verses in your own holy book you've never read. This is what I mean by indoctrinated. You're indoctrinated. You believed something without evidence (or omitting evidence) because you were raised to.
So you're evading the fact that you were wrong then?

>They go to your invented hell, apparently. etc
Same again. You wanted to talk about people getting angry when they're told the truth, what about changing the subject?

> it elevates the weak over the strong, exalting that which is "ill-constituted and weak" at the expense of that which is full of life and vitality.

sounds more like hes talking about welfare to browns than religion

>You actually refuted yourself by some other nonsense you brought up.
No, I didn't. You only think I did because this is all very difficult for you to process.

The original post I was replying to was implying equality wasn't a Christian theme, and it absolutely is. I quoted Galatians 3:28, the very verse used over and over by open borders advocates, anti-racists, anti-whites, and other undesirables. You rush to the defense trying to parse the words but it doesn't work because you're one person yelling the opposite of what every single church in existence teaches. They take that verse and apply it exactly how I suggested they did, and you know it and can't stand it because you know I'm right. It hurts your worldview to know that.

Again, all I'm doing is trying to let you know you've been indoctrinated. And through your indoctrination, and millions like you, you've come to hurt us all.

Attached: open the borders already!.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

I agree, Christian zionists are going to kill us all in their rapture.

>t. the anti-Pope

You have a bunch of bullshit lines making you think you're right. You don't even know that Ioudaios means of Judah, and Jesus is apart of that line (and you say it immediately refutes me). You are using pre-prepared atheist/jewish garbage. "Jew" wasn't even used until 1775ish. The original "jews" aren't even around anymore unless you're talking about the ones that converted and still have some kind of lineage floating around somewhere.

Also you are continuing to be misleading with Matthew. Pharisee is an apt term for you. Besides not mentioning the entire context, you don't even add slight context by adding the line before it, 15:23 where his disciples asked Him to send her away. You know nothing of the importance of the prophesies and the importance of testing faith. I'm sure next you'll bring up the dog term etc, even though He used a different term than the normal "derogatory" term. You simply don't understand context whatsoever or you are actually trying to undermine people.

Attached: 1501817558056.png (680x1156, 691K)

>The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.

>So you're evading the fact that you were wrong then?
How am I wrong? "We're all one in Christ" means everyone who is Christian is the same. The words are self-explanatory. This is why Christians shill for open borders. They think "Oh gee, as long as they are or become Christian, it's okay!"

There's nothing you can say to refute this. And you haven't.

Attached: open the borders.jpg (787x1205, 219K)

Let me explain since you can't bother reading:
A sin is a crime. If you commit a crime, you must expect a punishment for it. Same is with sin. When you die, if you have sinned (hint: you have) then the punishment is to go to hell to serve your sentence and to be cut off from God. God is, according to the OT, a perfect creature, so sin can not exist around him which is why you are cut off from Him.
Jesus Christ comes, and his message is clear: "accept me as your Savior, and I will take credit for your sins." So, if you don't accept Christ as your savior, then you get punitive justice.

And in case you think that you are sinless, and have never lied or murdered, you might want to know certain thoughts are sin as well. Intrusive thoughts included, no asterisks attached.

Attached: 1506418874855.jpg (1080x810, 164K)

Nietzsche was right. Worshipping a Jew on a stick is the ultimate cuckoldry.

Attached: CA7A27D1-60AB-484B-B779-3F2F12A20B83.png (250x250, 90K)

Attached: rmyt.jpg (731x500, 71K)

>JQ wouldn't be a thing if people weren't greedy.

Attached: codreanu.jpg (640x301, 169K)

You didn't refute a single thing I said, you just got mad. This is a sign you are indoctrinated.

> You don't even know that Ioudaios means of Judah
Judah was a Jewish land. Denying this is the hallmark of the Christian Identity conspiracy theory. The two Jewish kingdoms of Israel and Judah are well-documented even in the Old Testament. You want to believe 100% of the Jewish population of Judah vanished, and then Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef was renamed Jesus, and that he magically turned into a blonde blue-eyed Aryan man who said fuck the Jews. None of this happened and is total LARP.

>Also you are continuing to be misleading with Matthew.
No, I'm quoting it directly. Matthew 1:1
>This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham.

That's pretty self-explanatory.

Attached: open the borders goyim!2.jpg (577x780, 149K)

When european pagan leaders accepted Christianity it was because the jewish doctrine spoke to the greed in their hearts, for those who want power Monotheism is the only outcome once you enter the conquering stage, and Christianity is the religion of the desert kike in all it's degeneracy and corruption of nature, perfect to control the masses.

Never listen to anyone who says God comes before your family, your blood, and your soil, they're death preachers, one who studies the Moderns concludes that nihilism and extreme individualism lead to hedonism and egoistic behaviour, not only is it hard for one to find through meaning in life living this way, it's completly self destructive to society.

How something is applied and what the truth is are not the same thing.

I've hardly been indoctrinated when I say that there is difference between people who are baptised and people who are not, have I?

>How am I wrong?
So you want to speak about the issue then?

>who is Christian is the same. The words are self-explanatory. This is why Christians shill for open borders.
But, of course, you were saying that Christians thought everyone was the same and not that Christians were the same. You are changing the story.

>There's nothing you can say to refute this. And you haven't.
These are very assertive words, as if you are trying to pretend that I had made an argument regarding Christians being for Christian immigrants, when that hadn't been said at all.

Once again, you are being slippery.

>Citation neeeded

What is the point of all this? Did I argue for sin?

I don't deny Francis is a sack of shit. He's not wrong in that quote, however. One cannot worship a Jew, Jewish prophets, Jewish saints, read books written by Jews about Jews, and then pretend to not be indoctrinated into a Jewish understanding of the world. That's like saying Chinese kids in 1946 reading Mao's little red book from birth were really free market Western libertarians.

Rejecting the Jewish 'god' does not make you an atheist.

You already got it wrong bud. It's ok. You can't keep track. Not worth my time anymore. Maybe go back and look into what I said.

Attached: 1497422775685.jpg (760x797, 101K)

>Jesus Christ comes, and his message is clear: "accept me as your Savior, and I will take credit for your sins." So, if you don't accept Christ as your savior, then you get punitive justice.

When did Jesus say this. That was not Jesus's message. That was Paul's message. Your (((church))) just lied to you and told you its Jesus's message.

Attached: Paul.jpg (720x398, 53K)

>Never listen to anyone who says God comes before your family, your blood, and your soil, they're death preachers
It is my belief that through loving God, we learn to more perfectly love our family, our ancestors, our people, and our land. They all are icons of, and gifts from, the Most High. We should cherish them, and if need be, lay down our lives for them.

>one who studies the Moderns concludes that nihilism and extreme individualism lead to hedonism and egoistic behaviour, not only is it hard for one to find through meaning in life living this way, it's completly self destructive to society.
I agree.

God loves the weak, poor and simple. Christianity is not a religion based on worshiping the forces of nature.

>And in case you think that you are sinless, and have never lied or murdered, you might want to know certain thoughts are sin as well. Intrusive thoughts included, no asterisks attached.
Part of the point of Christianity is gain the ability to know when you have crossed a boundary over which you know you shouldn't cross. It's really convenient to structure yourself such that you stop doing things you know are wrong.

You don't seem to know history. Pagan leaders accepted kikes long before they accepted Christianity. Pagans worshipped Death Gods. Pagans had mass orgies and the Romans particularly had some of the first transvestites in history. Also, Christianity was quite popular because it was fresh. If you read your history you'd see that in the late stage of the Republic nobody was really religious, much like Christians today.
It doesn't matter if the masses are Pagan or Christian. When they are allowed to do what they want they will degenerate into disgusting, worthless, tranny-loving sex addicts.

Attached: ca90a9baf7dca4e3793af24470c6ce70.jpg (367x550, 38K)

>Strangers are better than family
That isnt a Christian ideal, helping them does not mean you are to replace your family with them

>false equivocation: the image
Surely, these out of context bible verses will convince you of my opinion about Paul!

But Peter is the rock on which the Church is built.

Altruism is a group strategy. Having “pity” on the weak increases your numbers. It only works selectively according to in groups.

An superior individual gets annihilated by a group of “lesser” people.

A cowardly soldier would be more likely to survive a war compared to his compatriots but a cowardly army is more likely to lose to a brave army.

But nietchze was right about how this strategy becomes self destructive with nothing to balance it out.

Ah you don't know what the fuck you are talking about you absolute fucking mongoloid.

We should take the internet away from highschool dropouts.

>But, of course, you were saying that Christians thought everyone was the same and not that Christians were the same. You are changing the story.
Nope. I've explained my stance multiple times. Perhaps your interpretations are simply wrong?

Colossians 3:11
>11 Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, or free, but Christ is all and is in all.

Original argument:
>Christianity isn't for equality
Colossians 3:11 and Galatians 3:28 would like a word.
>Those don't count, because reasons!

You're effectively arguing Christianity is exclusionary, which is obviously false considering the missionary efforts of the past centuries, and then suggesting Christianity only becomes inclusive once you're baptized. To which I ask: Is there any difference? You can take in ten million swinging dick brown people, but as long as they take a bath after some Jewish ceremony it's okay if they ruin the country. They're Christian now, after all!

>Once again, you are being slippery.
No, you're simply not grasping what is being written.

Attached: 1551022975461.jpg (3264x2448, 1.63M)

>27 All you who have been baptized in Christ’s name have put on the person of Christ; 28 no more Jew or Gentile, no more slave and freeman, no more male and female; you are all one person in Jesus Christ.
>But what about people that haven't been baptised? Does this mean they're... different?
Baptism is you accepting Christ, which extends into why one must accept him. Until then, mere words are not enough.

See pic.

Attached: 1551847921940.jpg (727x480, 38K)

>Surely, I will ignore these explicit statements right out of Jesus's mouth in order to protect my worldview. I don't incline toward truth.

FTFY

You didn't say anything of consequence. You just insinuated Judah wasn't a Jewish land and that "Jews" didn't exist because the word as you know it was coined in recent history. I guess Japan didn't exist prior to the 1600s because "Japan" was coined by Portuguese traders. You're making such a dumb argument that it's beneath my contempt. But then again, you're a Christian Identity follower, sooo...

Do explain why Rabbi Yeshua celebrated Hanukkah, Passover, and the Succoth, and why he called himself a Jew in John 4:22, all of which I've already supported by posting the corresponding bible verses. I'll wait.

Attached: Psyop Victims.jpg (615x409, 52K)

>Trying to refute the fact that the concept of being forgiven of all sins through Christ came from Paul and not from Jesus's words.
>Quotes Paul, not Jesus

Paul never met, talked with, walked with or knew Jesus. He hated Jesus, and kill his followers or jailed them. This is a fact. His name was also Saul, not Paul.

These sorts of arguments bother me for the same reason most of the arguments against Christianity do. As i said earlier...
>If you want to argue against a thing, you must argue against its best iteration, not its worst. Imagine if I were to argue against paganism using examples of moden day trannies who call themselves Odinists.
At its best, paganism promoted cohesive familial bonds through things such as the patron god of the family, to whom the eldest male was an intercessor for the family, the responsibility of which was passed down through initiation rites, and for which the entire family would come together in celebration...not dissimilar to the patron saints and slava practices in Orthodox Serbia today.
At its best, paganism promoted an integration of man and the natural world, a respect for and devotion to maintaining the quality of the land, through anthropomorphic views toward natural forces...ie bestowing personhood upon important natural resources, and recognizing that harming them resulted in harm to ourselves and society at large. Something that modern people entirely ignore.
Anyway, if you want to argue against paganism, it is disingenuous to selectively point out its degenerations as if they were the original position.

>Ah my worldview is threatened by stuff that is true and makes sense ahh

4 angry replies and still not one single statement from Jesus himself to prove me wrong. Who is your master? Paul or Jesus?

You literally cannot read
see Ioudaios!!!

Fucking moron.

Attached: they live.gif (500x270, 997K)

Why did the Jews live apart from the Christians were Christianity not exclusionary?

Yes, anyone can become a Christian but not everyone is a Christian.

>No, you're simply not grasping what is being written
That's you, not me.

>Baptism is you accepting Christ, which extends into why one must accept him. Until then, mere words are not enough.
Okay, laddie. I suppose there's a relevance though I cannot see it. Fare thee well.

I think they are perhaps Jews or some other rebellious folk. There are people on this board who argue for Islam as an antidote to degeneracy. people who say some things are not really degenerate and others who start threads to criticise Christianity. Where are the people who want Christianity to cleanse us of this degeneracy? I think they just don't the truth so here they are arguing.

I cannot make love to God, God is an abstract concept, and the christian God is a degenerate corruption of that abstraction.

Gods have served two roles, to explain nature and the world (The old gods seen in pagan tribes, ancient greece, pagan rome) and to provide a common base of belief for the questions to which we had no rational answer. Almost any attempt at morality coming from these societies came from CONCRETE reality, and human hardware (biology), loving MY family is REAL, any human being can testify to this, your blood is real, and so is the soil on which you exist and share with your tribe, all other morality comes from this.

Christianity and Monotheistic gods are an abstraction of top of the abstractions that we humans already naturally make, abstractions like "This land is sacred and watched over by Odin" or "Prometheus gave fire to humanity and that's how humanity discovered fire", when in fact the only truth is that human beings NATURALLY recognize their own BLOOD, the soil on which your tribe stands is NATURALLY seen as "your" soil.

Morality conceived by humans through unconscious processes to explain very real and instinctive biological functions and processes is hardly ever degenerate and corruptible.

Christianity is a manufactured and fabricated abstraction imposed on yourself by "masters", it servers no purpose other than to impose their will and abstract concepts (WHICH END UP FURTHERING THE MASTERS ENDS, ALWAYS) on you. Atheism isn't the problem, it's the lack of depth with which you dig into that hole, some manage to dig all the way through until they eventually see the light on the other side, others like post modernists dig a hole for themselfs until eventually they end up repeating to themselfs "Everything is an abstraction, including blood and family, reality is completly subjective and everything is meaningless and worthless"

Well said.

Nietzsche was looking at the wrong and not true version of Christianity.