Good goy

Good goy

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-12-14-30-26.png (1440x2560, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-two-years-later-israelis-love-trump-more-than-almost-any-other-nation-poll-shows-1.6515377
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Either this guy is trying to pit the DNC against its own people or he really loves fucking Jews and i’m getting pretty sick and tired of him talking about a mandatory love for Israel and laws against anti-kikeing.

We need a worldwide Jexodus

Attached: C3406DA0-33EA-45D1-9CAB-2D2115B65C6A.jpg (766x612, 59K)

A propose a referendum on Jexit.

Seriously I'm about done. The fact that he didn't disown and dis-inherit his daughter after marrying a kike should have tipped us off.

kill yourself shill rat

oh my god. i can't even....

trump doesn't care about goy people

Attached: 1kinni.jpg (600x596, 165K)

75-80% of Jews will vote against him. There is no Jexit

that's exactly it.

what kind of Christian parent would let his children convert to Judaism, not only damning them to an eternity of hellfire, but also allowing them to believe what jews do: that Mary is a whore and that Jesus was a product of an adulterous relationship.

That's boomer "Christians" for you.

Based Trump is driving all the based Jews to the based Republican party and the stormfags are apoplectic

Show flag Frenchie!

Remember when he sucked Kanye's dick, blabbered incessantly about the low black unemployment rate,
invited Kim Kardashian to the White House and passed a prison reform bill that granted early release to thousands of violent felons and drug dealers in hopes of obtaining the black vote during the midterms? Only for 90% of blacks to vote Democrat during the midterms?

The cuckservative strategy of selling out your own constituency to pander to those that despise you has NEVER worked, and it never will.

When's the last time you saw a Democrat trying to pander to white voters? They aren't this fucking stupid. They just double down on their hatred for whites and import more non-white voters from the third-world.

Trump is a failure and the Republican establishment has got to go. We need to establish our own party that specifically looks after the interests of white Americans, instead of siphoning off our tax dollars to Israel and preventing any semblance of white racial identity.

REPORT ALL SPAM THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO RULEBREAKING BULLSHIT

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Trump sucking jewish dicks is political matter. Fuck off JIDF

OMFG..I had to check if this was real, he is so past his expiration date

I remember saying in 2016 that we shouldn’t be surprised when he reveals himself as a Jew and sure enough now all you retards look embarrassed

B.S. sauce or it's fake.

These posts are illegal by decree of king goy Donald 'Zion Don' Trump, please delete hiroshimoot

Attached: Burgerlaw.png (954x902, 732K)

I just saw the tweet. Now I can say I understand how a whore feels after she's been used. I actually feel physically dirty and sick. What are my options though?

pretty soon we will be called share blue shills just for posting Trump tweets.

Attached: ziondon.jpg (480x199, 21K)

As I see it there are 4 paths for the American white male non npc
Take the White pill and vote for Patrick Little to nudge the overton window even a little bit towards counter-semitism, the probability of this being futile is very high.
Take the blue pill and wait for someone else to start violent resistance that will never come due to the bystander effect and the effectiveness of government agencies infiltrating such movements.
Take the redpill and kill some kikes before you go down
Take the black pill and vote Yang for gibs as you watch society crumble and die childless and alone because the world will remain too horrible to raise a child

Attached: literallymebutunironically.png (960x612, 726K)

The Republicans get:
15% of the Jewish vote.
8% of the Black vote.
20% of the Hispanic vote.
25% of the Asian vote.
FTW, I'm done.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190308-173203_ToolWiz Photos_1552092137210.jpg (672x1023, 289K)

people will continue the anti semantic retoric because we have no wall

Attached: 7F4E6FF5-2689-46BE-9327-07E82DF5731E.jpg (1242x942, 1.42M)

So, do you people actually believe this muh ZionDon angle is going to move the needle?
All it really does is identify you for what you are.

>Pointing out Trump's own words and actions is shilling
Please PLEASE reflect on the meaning of your words, this is DELUSION pure and simple
Trump is an Israel first president and that is an objective fact.

Attached: realitycheck.jpg (350x344, 45K)

>Oy vey, why are you Goyim so anti-semitic without any reason? All Jews are innocent like angels.

This Jew Mortimer Sackler and his family single-handedly caused the opioid epidemic in the US, making billions from it.

Attached: 88DF9061-D972-4374-AC92-D9CAD1B917CA.png (337x509, 266K)

trump's administration is the first jewish one in the american history. his own daughter is a jewess, his grandchildren are jews, his jewish son in law has one of the most preheminant posts in the current gvt. trump is the symbol itself of the jews' rule over america.

Yeah, you're not wrong.
It's so frustrating though, you come to these ptg boomers with Trump's own actions and words and they call it shilling because it doesn't fit the imaginary 'based Trump' they have in their circlejerk threads

Attached: 1497769544722.jpg (1024x520, 570K)

>Zion Don
I’m definitely joining the Yang Gang

Israelis Love Trump More Than Almost Any Other Nation, Poll Shows
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-two-years-later-israelis-love-trump-more-than-almost-any-other-nation-poll-shows-1.6515377

Patrick Little 2020

Based

Attached: 1549408061959.png (384x360, 130K)

His kike cock sucking is getting embarrassing.

>concentrating all the jews in the republican party
huh
HUH

yeah, supporting a country accused of multiple serious human rights abuses sounds great, doesnt it??!?!??