America is doomed

America gets its ‘ass handed to it’ in WW3 simulations: U.S. forces are defeated by Russia and China in almost all scenarios, analysts warn

Last week, RAND analysts revealed that in scenario after scenario, the US has suffered severe losses despite spending nearly $1trillion annually on the military,

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ro0DztS9gNw
youtube.com/watch?v=8s4sKAMgYsU
youtube.com/watch?v=6kNbk62gZaQ
defensesystems.com/articles/2017/05/12/fakeew.aspx
medium.com/dfrlab/russias-fake-electronic-bomb-4ce9dbbc57f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And?

Good I hope Russia conquers is and ends this PC culture, homosexuality banned, niggers no longer given special treatment, sounds great.

Russia should worry about chinks colonizing Siberia and their women

Oy Vey! Better spend more on defense! No audit, $50 rolls of tp ensures Americans supremacy.

The military industrial complex is a cartel mascarading as patriotism.

War profiteering would be illegal in a sane and moral society.

Attached: 39254BC9-F3CD-439B-BCCB-7463A13A48BD.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Russia army is a joke, these simulations take propoganda at face value. In real life Russia would get destroyed fast in a traditional war with the US. The Russians lost tons of men and equipment just in their little war in Ukraine and Americans destroyed over a hundred Russian soldiers in Syria easily. Russia is not a threat.

The chinese are a bigger threat than Russia could ever be, but their technology lags behind and their military is mostly poorly trained.

Our Greatest Ally Israel will help defend us. This is why we need them as our ally. There is no way with G-d and his chosen people on our side we can lose.

>Thinktank founded by the arms industry tells you to buy more arms.

How the FUCK is this news?

>masquerading

>by Russia and China
Well duh. 2 on 1. Too bad once they've gotten past the military they have to face 100 million fat old gun owners. Even if you killed us 20 to 1 we'd still wipe them out. Thank God I live in America and own lots of guns. Too bad you guys disarmed half your empire.

It is already dead.

Who the fuck would even fight for an economic zone with ethnic enclaves?

post links you ultra faggot!

Good.

Thank you comrade for posting this glorious news, this news is 10000% true.

oi you got a loicense to post that mate?

Links? I'm not some zog bot that thinks America is the greatest, but I don't really see how those simulations would result in Russia and China defeating the US Navy, much less succeeding in invading the mainland US.

Attached: 1548747951869.jpg (1536x2048, 302K)

Yeah in a conventional war where the US didn't build up at all, because they have more people in their army by far and our tech advantage is negligable.
Of course, that is provided there is no period of build up and US allies do nothing while it fights both of them simultaneously, which is retarded

Russia and China have no navy to contest USA. Retards will be retards.

Rand is payed to push an agenda that includes increasing military budgets. Shockingly they found that the USA needs to increase military budgets.

American is weak ! China is superstorm strong and can easily invade USA .

The purpose of our military isn't national defense or winning wars, it's for defending Israel and international Jewish interests.
If the Jews want America to win WW3, then we'll win, but since they don't, we won't

Who the fuck cares about a conventional war that is never going to happen. This is just the MIC panhandling again.

>Russia and China
>and China
God I can almost smell the chinkoid insect that made this post
Yes theres 2 major powers on this planet, US and Russia. The fucking designated sweatshop state of smogged up chinkoids does not relate to these in ANY way LMFAO
A fight between USA and Russia would go either way and thats why it wont happen, never mind M.A.D.
Chinkoids? LMFAO fucking Chinkoids could be blown away with a tactical nuclear strike in 30 MINUTES

In any case America and Russia both need quick civil wars to get rid of the kikes so we can start nuking these uppity nonwhite subhumans before they trash the whole world like the human trash that they are. God bless

We just need a massive expansion in white population

Attached: 1536831974764.jpg (667x960, 82K)

the US can't defeat rice farmers, cave dwellers or cubans...they have never been in a war with people who can actually fight back

and they needed to run a million dollar simulation to tell them that LOL

Attached: viet.jpg (1790x2150, 755K)

Pfffttt they'd never beat America in a conventional war. The US army is absolut chaos, it's like fighting a guerrilla force with better technology then you.
Imagine your standing by for the attack, you see the American moving, your listening to our coms. You hear a squads gonna flank your left, but LT gets lost ends up on you right flank, you fire they hit the ground, doesn't know where the contacts from calls in air support.
Several 500 lbs bombs lands 1200 yard off target to the right. You think they're doing things intentionally. You're commanders start arguing about what's going on, while you're confused a firesquad accidently stumbles into your rear, they panic and attack. Second squad hears the assault, they realize they're off course and haul ass to the action. They walk right up to your front while you're engaged to the rear. Some of the US troops take cover right next to the opfor, mistaking friendly fire for enemy contact. First squad that called in the air, see Friendly's moving in, realize oh shit its over there, comes in on the right.
You have no fucking idea what the hell is going on. Neither do the Americans but you're fucking surrounded.
The simulations don't account for that.

all our presidents since woodrow wilson have been traitors aside from jfk. they are loyal to the jesuits.

the jesuits are currently moving their economic operations from america to china and building them up for an invasion of america. they will be accompanied by russia and a unified sunni middle east.

the jesuits are currently building up fascism and hatred of jews in america via the tactical use of insufferable leftist communism (as was done in pre-hitler germany) and will have their pawn at the head just like hitler

america will turn fascist and follow in the steps of ww2 germany, mass murdering many jews along with blacks, women, muslims and hispanics (all deemed heretics by the jesuits)

the fascist leader loyal to the jesuits witl either start or be dragged into a war in which leaders of all warring parties will work together in order to procure the maximum number of casualties in battles of annihilation (as with hitler and stalin) in which even our women can be drafted and sent to the front lines. The primary american casualties will be drafted protestant men and women.

america will be invaded and conquered on both fronts and split between its enemies, and will be barbarically massacred and raped as was germany (millions of chinese have never had sex)

Aren't most Russians in the military PMC? Second of all no Chinese troops have seen combat and all they have are numbers. Is this showing USA Vs. Russia and China or one-on-one?

I love this description and true why would I fight for Tyrone and his hood that hate me. I would welcome Russia

>being incompetent is now somehow irrefutable proof of strength

>is a mutt
>post picture of german super soldier
>muh white population

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

These simulations never take into account the technology DARPA has fielded that no one knows about yet, I guarantee in a traditional war with either Russia or China some never before seen black technology would literally fuck their armies into the dirt before they even knew what was happening.

Attached: 39132399-C9E9-40BF-B999-7E080BCEDB37.png (500x500, 46K)

>ww3
>any winners
I wouldn't call a nuclear war exactly a win

Probably ran this sim in the South China Sea, or on Russia's border.
Run this sim on our borders, or in the Gulf Of Mexico and see how it goes.

Im only 2nd generation American lol my mother is from Czech Republic and my Father is from Germany, the mutt argument is bullshit, America has great potential and I will fight for it to be a pure white nation

Attached: 1547341777429.jpg (500x681, 111K)

this will be your winner

Attached: 899.jpg (600x338, 23K)

>Probably ran this sim in the Gulf Of Mexico.
>Run this sim in the South China Sea, or on Russia's border and see how it goes

Attached: pol.png (645x729, 97K)

Fuck off mutt, I nor any other Czech would associate with you in any way. It took literal single mutt to taint perfectly fine cCzech blood, look at Trump and his kids from marriage with Ivana, they are prime example of mouthbreating retards that would be drowned in the pond in here for looking like niggers.

And replaces in with partial sharia, 55% abortion rates, extreme substance abuse, a 60 years average lifespan for men?

KYS cuck

Based

Attached: 50krobv.jpg (990x447, 175K)

Like I care? I don't associate with you either, I've moved onto a superior nation.

Attached: White-American.jpg (650x488, 34K)

Attached: 1552352620829m.jpg (326x1024, 96K)

I will only fight for this country once Israel is destroyed and all jews and jew-collaborators are dead and gone. The best part is that I ain’t even white

Attached: D5D36330-BC82-4A70-8291-01DADB34E49E.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>World gets nuked
>Earth is irradiated
>Most people die
Yep, Russia and China sure would win!

>I've moved onto a superior nation.
Of course you did.

Attached: SuperiorNation.jpg (1366x630, 120K)

A Russian jet is faster than a US one, however, a Russian jet cant outrun an AA missile, however, a US one can carry out it's attack outside of the range of AA missiles.
But of course, rusbots will shill how fast and powerful russian flying trashcans are.

I have yet to hear about a US tank driver driving drunk through a house, unlike the Rus.

China is more powerful than Russia desu. Witout it's Soviet era nukes, Russia would be about as relevant as Brazil or India or less.

But even China suffers from massive corrupton in the army, essentially their colonels have as much know how as a US recruit .

Simulation. Sage.

Have you seen the recruiting threads, they're hilarious. Nobody signing up to die for Israel anymore...what a shame.

europe + russia + china + the arab world + central and south america
v.
usa + uk + india + israel + japan

this is the ultimate scenario.

The US has been losing wars since 1945. We’ll get our chin buster soon enough.

This. IDK why the MIC pretends we're so stupid that we forgot nuclear weapons exist.

good now tell them to hurry up

Attached: 1551475658565.jpg (898x954, 553K)

Why do they lose?
Cannon fodder and nukes?

>There is no way with Satan and his chosen people on our side we can lose.

Attached: 1551900099310.png (466x586, 103K)

Attached: 1551475640343.jpg (1024x648, 65K)

Got a link license, m8?

Don't worry America. Help is on the way eh.
This isn't even including the 3 submarines we have in west Edmonton Mall as well. Ha, take that commies.

Attached: ZT0uFsG.jpg (1600x1080, 177K)

Attached: 1548452205900.png (886x564, 20K)

Only true post on this thread.

FPBP
Amazing revelation there user, truly shocking indeed.

United States is doomed long time ago China will surpass the US.

Attached: 9142ABE1-AA83-4017-913C-E030F2B7E9F0.gif (498x498, 207K)

Lol k.

I looked at all these articles and they either went into no detail or made false claims, what did this simulation even say

fuck you sand nigger brit go rape kids.

When America collapses due to non-whites taking over what will happen to that large military? All those ships, jets and tanks, where do they go?

Russia is only that way because of the west fucking their economy for 75 years

in the pedoprophet's ass its where mo likes it.

Not defending the US, but unironically, the Germans complained that the US didn't follow its own tactical doctrine in WW2 and this made them unpredictable :)

This. One hitch, the idea is to get everyone here killed first before wiping them out and escaping below ground in a breakaway civilization.

>Jesuits killing spics
Wewest of lads.

mariying litle 6 year old girl like a pedo prophet pro.

smart choice lad. I am white and ill do the same. You know in a WWIII scenario jews will be chomping at the bit to send all white and brown people to die then skip out israel.

So we should spend more..got it

Attached: 1552312785873.png (793x795, 782K)

>partial sharia
at least its not full blown
>55% abortion rates
population control at its best
>extreme substance abuse
caught the lame boy
>a 60 years average lifespan
thinking quantity is quality

defense industry doesn't even make spare parts in bulk. They'll break and crumble

Russia isn't 'Sharia' dumb faggot and don't kink shame biggot. A gay like you should know better. THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED

We rekt Iraq when they were the 5th largest standing army in the world.

They'll stay around until they're rendered inoperable either in combat or by Third World incompetence. They will not be replaced afterwards. Basically the story of what happened to most of the armour post-decolonization Africa inherited.

>Last week, RAND analysts revealed
>Trusting the deep state
Because the Rand think tank is known for its intellectual integrity...Let me guess, they need more money?

youtube.com/watch?v=ro0DztS9gNw

Attached: Stalin.gif (204x223, 535K)

>war simulations
which defense contractor is pushing this joke. threat of nuclear war will end any potential major war. we'd destroy ourselves

>In real life Russia would get destroyed fast in a traditional war with the US

youtube.com/watch?v=8s4sKAMgYsU

>USS Donald Cook
>1 Russian SU-24
>Whole ship disabled
>27 requests to be relieved of service

Even with a military budget bigger than the next 10-15 Countries combined "America" is an complete embarrassment

Russia wouldn't even need Chinese help

Attached: 1510771103096.gif (320x180, 1.3M)

>falling for the nuclear winter meme
Lmaoing at this pleb

Attached: 1540404692515.png (753x67, 18K)

>Russia wouldn't even need Chinese help
Putin disagrees.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kNbk62gZaQ

Attached: Vlad Putin.jpg (700x583, 61K)

Stop shilling for the Empire. You act like you benefit from this bullshit

Wow. Why would Russia reveal that it can do that, though?

.. that was 5 years ago, now, though.

sharia? the fuck you on about

And you act like you know what you're talking about.
Sad.

All part of the stage show, Putin is making Russia look like it is no threat to America because all the "American" government has been doing the last few years is trying to scare its own citizens into believing big bad Russia is coming after them with Putin himself hiding under their beds

Those who are the most powerful dont even have to make threats and can allow the little dogs to bark all they want

We still have the golden company.

Putin is always quite blunt about what he means, I doubt we need to read between the lines here. He is simply saying US military is still the undisputed world military power, but Russia is rapidly catching up and reaching a point where the US military would have a difficult time waging an offensive war against Russia. I believe that is a fair analysis.

Neocon shills like you keep getting BTFO and always come back for more wars we will continue to lose.

Literally the status quo since the late 40s.

WW3 will happen between India and Pakinstan. Well, i hope

Also, tomatoes will not cost 5$ anymore

Kek people still echo this propaganda?

defensesystems.com/articles/2017/05/12/fakeew.aspx

That electronic warfare suit is not even installed on SU-24 according to the developer himself kek

>According to no less than the manufacturer of the Russian EW system, known as the Concern of Radio-Electronic Technology, which is part of state enterprise Rostech, the system is only installed on Su-30, Su-34 and Su-35 aircraft.

Literally all evidence is from a fake post on social media written in very clearly Russian translated to English
medium.com/dfrlab/russias-fake-electronic-bomb-4ce9dbbc57f8

>These posts have a number of common features. They are couched as a letter to “My favorite Mary” (likely a direct translation of Russian любимaя, meaning either “beloved” or “favorite”) from a Cook crew member called “Johnny.” They are written in what is obviously non-native English, probably machine translated (“We thrice cried ‘hip-hip hurrah’ and prepared to show the Russians that awaits them if they raise their hand for the second half of Ukraine”), and they link to a Russian post which first appeared on a website called fondsk.ru on April 17, 2014.

And finally, as any Navy member can tell you, US Navy members on active duty literally cannot quit.

LMAO at Russian disinformation

Attached: 1 NoMavlz4aSL9oQaqwEiIyA.png (356x638, 94K)

>U.S. forces are defeated by Russia
Not even a possibility in the realm of all possibilities. All is take is one good sized nuke to hit Moscow and
--8% of the population is scorched
--40% of the nation's wealth disappears
--30% of Russia's military Command and Control vaporizes

Rand is obviously assuming a convention war, not the nuclear option. Trump doesn't have the stones, but I'm pretty sure the Dems like AOC and Elizabeth Warren would push the button when the shitbag russians attack.

Kek most Americans would be protesting their country's involvement in the war while the Russians are drop bombs on your pride parades. That's what feminism looks like.

Because it can't. It's _quite literally_ fake news still echoed years later by Russian shills.