They unblued the genie and made him a black slave

This is racist as fuck you nazis infiltrated disney have you no shame?! Dont you know how twitter will respond to this?

Disney is already deleting comments that call out the racism from the video

Attached: B35A0E74-840F-4442-97D7-C255FEA2960F.png (1184x544, 868K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwkIy0SJzqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what u care about? ....ok faggot

Trust me, if we invaded Disney Aladdin would be wishing for all niggers to be hanged.

Attached: jetlul.jpg (1080x1086, 100K)

Attached: happy-grin-l.png (1120x977, 136K)

can you stop raping my folklore please?

They outjewed themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=LwkIy0SJzqQ

they didnt even make aladdin a pajeet

FUCK DISNEY

Attached: catto.jpg (1149x891, 139K)

Yes we care about kikes systematically destroying our culture, kike.

Alladin is an African folk tale.

Attached: 1492167802328.jpg (1200x1200, 192K)

Aladdin is a han chinese man that went to mahgreb

>pic
Is this supposed to imply that nigger women are capable of working?

it's implying that you get rich by doing something valuable to others and not by working your ass off. you can spend thousands of years making a mud pie but people will still prefere to eat the apple pie that takes 1 hour to make

Aladdin was Arab/Persian

WE WUZ PRINCE OF THEIVES N SHIET

Dumb coon.

Its just rotten that in this day and age black people are still potrayed like this. I call on all the non racists here to give them a peice of your mind on the video comments or twitter

It outright implies that they work as hard as the world's self made millionaires. That's true, goy. Carrying a jug of water from the shit river and making dirt cookies for a pack of niglets is the hardest job in the world.

Historically Accurate

Also conflating physically demanding manual labor with the term "hard work", which doesn't mean that in the West, or anywhere for that matter.

Aladdin was "Chinese" which is what Arabs referred to everything east of Persia
the medieval Arab equivalent of "a far away land"

>Jasmine REEE

Attached: 24E2718C-C7D0-4548-AA23-2CDBFFCC9586.jpg (750x1248, 240K)

Quite possibly mate, but he sure as fuck wasn't a nogger

>putting Blacks back into shackles

Based Walt seemingly has been unfrozen.

It's accurate.
Across Arabia, black men were enslaved and often castrated, to serve as Eunuch seneschals, guards and servants, by rich Arab Slave-holders.

He's an inferior genie, of course, but Robin is dead, and they get bonus points for not re-writing history.
The Genie is the slave of The Lamp, I'd argue that the emotional climax of the story is Aladdin doing the right thing and setting his faithful friend and servant free; it's literally a Manumission story.
Furthermore, Jaffar wouldn't have been able to use Genie against him if Aladdin had simply freed him earlier.
I haven't seen the new one but I'm assuming Disney aren't going to re-write one of their modern classics.

why are djinn blue in the west?

Why does hollywood whitewash our Black queens?

Attached: 1493437703566.jpg (1125x1084, 515K)

>They unblued the genie and made him a black slave

Attached: 1552334880825.jpg (634x650, 45K)

It even looks absurd.

Attached: C1E6D3F3-6C81-4D1D-80D1-4B5DED1035C1.jpg (570x330, 49K)

you know that meme flag is some american abomination trying to bait not a real black man

Exactly! We should give them a peice of our mind

Compare that to the real thing.

Attached: 1500139333673.jpg (1024x1074, 64K)

Aladdin was Chinese. No joke.

No, brown people are practically white so you are not allowed to have folklore

T.Jews

Shoo shoo Jamal.

The name is Ala-Uddin, not click-clack.

do u know de wae

We wuz kengz and sheit!

Attached: 1552096208796.jpg (460x260, 28K)

don't

This is actually much better and not even that bad.
Good for Disney!

You can work hard your whole life and get nothing. That’s true anywhere. You have to have direction. Africans lack direction.

So pol loves the new alladin movie for its racism. I wonder what will happen when twitter hears about this!

Woman still looks white washed d

Hanged? Not enslaved?

What racism? They just fixed that blue abomination for soem parts of the movie. I don't even see how this is racist.
I am a racist though, so I'd like to know.

Attached: dat aspect ratio tho.jpg (1920x802, 204K)

that's what got us the nigger problem in the US to begin with.

Maaaaaaaan, you just wanted to make a thread that got hits, and you knew niggerposting on Jow Forums was a sure thing.

Pretending not to understand what I just said is way too obvious though, I explained that in a way an actual child could understand.

I declare this thread solved, please sage for posts past this point, so other topics can proliferate.

And always sage Yang threads.

But Aladdin is clearly a muslim country. I counted three times "Allah" is spoken in the original animated film.

the ancient egyptians were all bald and wore wigs, they found body hair repulsive. you are not looking at their natural hair when you see those pictures. t.egyptologist who has been to egypt.

Attached: reincarnation.jpg (960x672, 89K)

We should protest the opening with our high quality black man masks and IRL we wuz post...

>whitewash our black queens

Attached: miss-universe-2014-28d.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

Attached: 1552403059519.jpg (1920x802, 279K)

It looks more like a Bollywood flick than a Disney movie, “Agrabah” lmao

True

I might actually watch this

>niggers actually believe this

Well the arabs did have a bigger slave trade than the europeans so im glad this is finally getting adresses

That guy is literally Egyptian

The Truth is Self Evident

Attached: 1500140638939.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Fuck off kike.

I hope this is an ironic we wuzz arabs n shiieeet

This movie should not even exist. It pisses on the grave of this sweet sweet angel.

Attached: 345634563.png (680x478, 474K)

Jasmine wasn't even black you double nigger stop appropriating other people's culture since yours sucks so bad. Go suck cow piss from the source spear chucker.

Well, some Pharoh's did celebrate the day of the rope.

Attached: 20180404_205536.png (1440x1970, 3.04M)

Based.

Attached: 1551524962177.jpg (1367x1855, 310K)

Black lives don't matter

thas' right!

Attached: dass right.jpg (474x702, 59K)

we wuznt kangz?

Attached: Ancient Egypt.png (1363x1791, 397K)

Lol the one on the right is obviously a woman. Is that dude a tranny?

This isn't a cartoon. If they hire a real pajeet they have to hire a shit cleanup crew and they wanted to save money.

Havnt seen the film. Disney is run by kikes.

This is why Disney should never have tried to court the social progressive market. They will turn on you in an instant the moment you make a mistake and they are unforgiving.

Nope nigger.

Attached: 20180222_010110.png (1440x1369, 1.35M)

What's next you coming up with? Black slaves built the great wall of China?

Attached: 1552386260114.jpg (399x288, 45K)

Imagine being a 30 year old boomer and unironically go and pay to watch this.

Attached: 86543859431113.png (250x202, 8K)

Lol based pharoahs

>black africans were dog and slaves
they still are though

>I gots a drawins dat proofs muh vernacular!
does larping as a nigger ever get old?

t.nigger. either way you are the descendent of west african POWs not egyptians

Times goes by but everything stays the same.

Don’t you know Jasmine wuz a Somali-pajeet?

Attached: 7527269A-B5ED-448B-BC42-9D330C054BFA.jpg (750x1089, 130K)

30 yr olds are millennials not boomers you retard. Still, I'm not paying to see this I'll just wait and pirate it.

I'd let her stroke my lamp, if you catch my drift.

No one will bother to see this movie anyway, so who cares?

Kek

Attached: i-am-king-nigger-bring-me-to-your-chicken-dying-6251318.png (500x671, 169K)

What a dumb bitch. There's parts in Aladdin where the genie takes human form. How are you this dumb and still alive in such a dangerous country?

Isn’t Aladdin actually a chink? In the Hindi version of the story it’s a chink, in the 1,001 Arabian nights he becomes a sandnigger

>Arabia
>black slave

It checks out.

Attached: 1550730528499.png (560x407, 13K)

I think it's messianic. Genie is the ego and Alladin is the id.

>Imagine your life is such shit, that you sit and complain about films made by satanic pedophiles.

Attached: index (2).jpg (225x224, 5K)

It's shit. The genie is blue. Will Smith should be blue. It just looked funny because he's making tik tok faces in the pics.

>jamalposting
This LARP never evolved...much like black people.

Something that should not be blue though, sonics arms. 100 100

LOL, looked up this guy and he's indeed a kike.

This. Going to watch it anyways with my white family because I don't have a stick up my ass. Keep clutching your pearls. Captain Marvel shows how little the world cares about identity politics.

Yeah, terrible casting. Some nostalgic 90s faggot casting director probably hired him

You ever notice how all the “great” empires supposedly saw men and women as equal, but none of them were as great and powerful as those they accuse of being patriarchal?

Aladin was a jinn a demon, a zoomali if you may therefore a nigger.

Hate to break it to you, but that movie was depicting Yul Brenner as King Ramses the Great, who was a redhead, from a family of redheads, and more White than anything else, as you can see by his features.

Attached: RamesesTheGreat.jpg (600x418, 52K)

Is this bait?

>Will Smith should be blue
They gave that a go already and that's worse. He's better off not being blue in that production.

We should tattoo all the niggers completely blue