Whoever did this truly did the Lord's work. This is the way it should be for any abuser of the cloth

Whoever did this truly did the Lord's work. This is the way it should be for any abuser of the cloth.

SSSSSSSSSSS

Burn in hell.

Attached: F80F81B9-FC44-4AE8-950A-FE7F70BF8C72.jpg (750x1149, 525K)

S.

A good start, but lots more degenerates and welfare leaches need the same treatment.

F
May you rest in peace priest.

>This is the way it should be for any abuser of the cloth
You're right. I'm a Christian. It should be far worse for them. We should police our own really. We should be more brutal to them.
Whoever did this is righteous.

Attached: 1 VrK53z4LYAfa4O2wGq-KpQ.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Cucked priests first.
2edgy.

Suck my dick you arrogant american.

My only regret was that it was too quick. One bullet to the head made it too easy for release. He should have died this way instead. Scaphism. Good for all. Makes a good show.

That's no way to talk to your Lord and Father like that.

>credibly accused
>killed
So this is how muttistan has become? A mans life is worth nothing as long as a woman say "oh he touched me inappropriate"? No trial, no value for the decades of work he has done for others, just get killed for claims?
Filthy low-iq niggers over there. Id rather live in a filthy favela in this shithole than in your garbage country.
Rest in peace priest.

Attached: 20190303_004959.jpg (4032x2268, 3.21M)

He touched little boys user. Men of the cloth are known for diddling boys. Fuck you.

>This is the way it should be for any abuser of the cloth

This post and this thread is uplifting. I wouldn't mind if all Christians get burned at the stake for all their crimes of perversion, cuckoldry, and pacifism that has so thoroughly destroyed the white race.

Keep your favela. Your current leader will soon see you snuffed out. Fag.

>Lord and Father
Do americans consider themselves God now, I hope you get raped by a nigger.

Americans took the title of God shortly after the Beatles did. And America is seen as a nation under God. Again, I say keep your dirty favelas.

The level of stupidity and arrogance is off the charts.

I knew Romanians fucked goats but kids? Kill yourself

You know he fucked kids because he was found guilty? If not then he was killed for no reason.

He was definitely found guilty and somehow ended in the public school system. Fuck you for defending a pedo. Catholic priests are known pedos. Die along with him.

Attached: 39B22E55-B974-4ED6-8698-AEA15FA0166A.jpg (1080x1350, 401K)

Where in the bible does it say that fucking little boys in the ass is forbidden?

Attached: spidey.jpg (800x450, 72K)

>bible illiterate degenerate trying to be cute
Sodomy is how you get killed, retard

Thtats not whats said in the article, now keep your gay folder for yourself.

S

STOP DEFENDING KNOWN PEDOS. ITS NOT THAT HARD. GET ROPED.

Murder is a far bigger sin than anything this priest may have done. You only adhere to your religion when it suits you.

He was not a know pedo he only got accused and not prosecuted, learn the difference mutt.

The murderer is also going to hell, so it's a win/win

This isn't the lord's work. Torturing that piece of shit until he spit out every name he knows would be the lord's work. Killing one pedo just causes a power vacuum and another will fill the role.

>Says the fag posting literal homos

Good. It'd be nice if all sick fucks just all died at the same time. Let the bodies hit the floor!

>Credibly accused
The fuck does that mean? Accused by who? OP seems like a mega kike as he keeps replying multi times to single posts
Fag OP even replied to himself

More must be killed then.

>Whoever did this truly did the Lord's work.
Reminder that The Lord created that man, and loves him just as much as you.

Cuck.

He was a whistleblower that was preparing to blow the lid on the real pedophiles. They falsely accused him to destroy his credibility and then murdered him to stop him from speaking out.

S

It's the Christian thing user

Lord, I hope you can find it in yourself to put aside your disgust at the horrific acts perpetrated by this man. Look past your anger at his actions, and set yourself upon the root of his suffering. If it be your divine will that he burn in Hell for his transgressions, then thy will be done.

Attached: 1522905370809.jpg (873x990, 207K)

>Capparelli
>Murdered in Nevada

Attached: 324221`.jpg (736x507, 78K)

This.
Newfags need to get gud.