Ethiopia crash: White victims were Leftists open border advocates

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-12 at 14.10.47.png (1160x1238, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MindFuror/status/1104785019195682816
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6795731/Tearful-colleagues-pay-tribute-Ethiopian-Airlines-pilot-killed-plane-disaster.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1548359205966.jpg (653x477, 55K)

They're in Hell now lol

>NIGGER PILOTS DINDU NUFFIN BLAYME DA PLANE MAKERS!!!

Attached: 080822-F-4127S-120.jpg (2700x1796, 673K)

How much do you want to bet it's going to be Lionair's and Ethiopian airlines shitty pilots that are to blame for this?

where does it say the victims are leftists? Why are you so retarded OP?

we already know lionair is due to Boeing fucking up the MCA and design specs. Literally a white failure. Stop blaming minorities for your own failures.

Nothing of value lost

Karma.

I knew upon hearing of a crash that nothing of value was lost... except maybe a dip in stock price.

"As many as 50 possible UN delegates"

Who was the pilot? ..was it a kaffer?

Brian Johnson. White American

Israeli cleaning up the global swamp

Ooof

Planes are fucked then, close the book.

>magachuds are now good goyim
all according to plan

Also the pilot wasn't white. Now stop LARPing.

lots of whites fly in ethiopian airlines, as well as in emirates and qatar

An Indian owned jet maintained by Ethiopians, I blame Boeing.

It is. All the pilot had to do was turn off the auto pilot.

You Americans can really be retarded. Kill yourself.

Watch how the idiots rushing to blame the niggers try to do damage control now.

Airplane mechanic here.

The Boeing 737s are the most reliable and well designed aircraft I’ve ever worked on.
There is nothing wrong with its design especially compared to other aircraft.

It’s essentially the Pi of airplanes.

Liberals die in Ethiopian plane crash is like pedophiles die in Thailand plane crash. It's who can afford to fly there and would want to. /thread.

But it's not a 737, it's a new model with larger engines and other alterations, and two of them have now crashed within months of each other shortly after takeoff.

Yeah, no.
Boeing put a faulty software on a plane to compensate for ridiculously big engines that were too big for the hull. The plane was pulling the nose down because, like it happened with the Malaysia crash, it was reading that the plane is steeply climbing when in fact they were still on the tamarack.

shut the fuck up you racist cunt.

The pilot was African, stop self hating white: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6795731/Tearful-colleagues-pay-tribute-Ethiopian-Airlines-pilot-killed-plane-disaster.html

>very advanced automation has downed another boeing
>people are now arguing if its the too "advanced" system to blame or the pilots that didn't turn it off
>yang gang 2020 guyyzz

So much for your automation redditors

Btw there will be no truck drivers in the future...FACT

That's not suspicious, nope, not at all.

You do realise that they don't allow average niggers and white trash to pilot airplanes, correct? You do understand the notion of flight hours, right? You do realise you sound like a retard, memeflag? If not, I just let you know. Thank me later.

>Greek
>White

>American
Sure, at least I get to dig my backyard and find ancient stuff. The best you can find by digging is your grandma's rotting carcass. Focus on the topic or go suck Matt Hale's cock.

>faulty software
Buzzfeed ex employees strike again

>anyone who isn't a shut in NEET who doesn't leave their room is a leftist

UK joins the list, surprised it took them this long to ban something

Attached: file.png (780x779, 139K)

UN workers, pro-migrant/refugee worker whites are literally the second most leftist, pro-ethnic genocide of native europeans group of people there is

>let poos and women and niganoggos write your new airplane fly flappy bird program software
>airplane takes off straight into the ground
>”this is all white people’s fault”
that’s true, should have slapped your monkey hands away when you tried to touch the keyboard

There's a serial plane killer in Boeing software division. Probably a disgruntled employee who uploaded a trojan of some type that activates randomly just after take off. Probably a muslim I bet.

>You do understand the notion of flight hours, right?

Damn right brother, we're all one race the human race.

Attached: 1543419971292.jpg (1357x1900, 392K)

>a literal mutt
>calling someone else nonwhite

top kek

Attached: la_creatura (2).jpg (1969x3336, 497K)

Picture of the pilot

Attached: 6C8499F8-AC2C-49DD-A3F3-A84D1897B2E8.jpg (400x300, 24K)

You have no idea how these planes work. That’s not what happened at all.
“Engines too big for its haul”

WHAT?!

Bigger engines can only ever HELP you moron

>American-made aircraft
>operated by American air carriers thousands of times every day
>most pilots, air traffic controllers, and dispatchers are white
>safety regulations and checklists are written by whites
>no disasters
>give the same aircraft type to a bunch of third world monkeys
>they crash it all the time
>blame the aircraft and the company that made it
These disasters are only happening in third-world subhuman shitholes, America invented aviation and therefore we are the best at it

Most victims were leftists- but you really are a cunt if that makes this any less of a tragedy to you. An old friend from school was on that flight, bottom left in the pic. And although he’s lefty, he was a great guy and only trying to do why he thought was right. Have a little bit of respect/class if you’re one of the pricks saying nothing of value was lost.

That failed strawman. I suggest you work on your reading comprehension, or commit seppuku to deal with dishonouring your race. William L. Pierce would most likely consider me closer to him than you and that says a lot about the absolute state of white trash in America. Honour your race or kys.

Praise Kek!

Attached: downloadfile-10.gif (800x448, 1.78M)

The victims were quintessentially Canadian, you bigot!

Attached: 3CEB2B03-F375-4AB1-9593-632B53EB57A1.jpg (750x1334, 818K)

If it was a failure in the automated system, then that shouldn't result in a crash for Boeings. If you apply excessive force to the yoke, it defers to the pilot, even if it thinks he's stalling it. In Airbus, the automated protections always win, no override. If the pilots weren't niggers, this wouldn't have happened.

4 of the dead were Slovak nationals.I come from Slovakia and one of those 4 was a "humanitarian worker" an ugly,anti-white bitch, that was according to the news "building bridges between Africa and Europe".Thank god she is dead,thats a good news.Bad news is that the other 3 dead Slovaks were family members of a politician from a National "Identitarian" party. Wife,daughter and son,traveling under UN passports..

>Be Airplane
>Have feminazi Leafs onboard
>Commit sudoku

Attached: EE627820-1982-4514-9CB3-64717D599B8E.jpg (319x960, 44K)

How about you read and be familiar with the story which two days ago contained a granular list of those dead instead of being a zoomer weeb faggot

/thread
Journalists next

Absolutely nothing of value was lost. Ok maybe the money that was spent on making the plane.

>nobody posted this yet
ok, I will

Attached: 1552317391429.jpg (680x1500, 446K)

That is sad about the 3 family members, I really hope the politician gets support for this

Now he’s a dead faggot in hell xD

Wait, victims are leftists or environmentalists? If any of the above is true, nothing of value was lost indeed.

And nothing of value was lost
Except maybe the aircraft itself

Fuck sake- this is why the right gets fucking nowhere. Yeah it’s edgy to be a cunt, but it turns so many people off. Enjoy your non-white America because you stupid cunts just wanted to be edgy.

Fuck off false flag faggot

Fuck of kike burger

Ethiopian airlines giving Malaysia a run for their money.

Attached: malaysian airlines.jpg (1024x550, 119K)

Attached: Stop Stop - I'm gonna pee!.jpg (554x554, 63K)

CRY MORE ABOUT YOUR DEAD BITCH LITTLE FRIEND WHO IS GUZZLING NIGGER JIZZ IN HELL

Reading thru the bios of the most of the white dead,
' interesting snapshot of
bunch of leftist parasites working for globalist organizations doing little or no real work
jetting and swanning around to "conferences".

The chinese killed where engineers.

The plane was kinda valuable.

>American
So a non white then?

Attached: 1525830892228.png (684x828, 24K)

Who else would be in Ethiopia? Sane people try to stay as far away from there as possible.

This, I'm pretty sure it's a law that fly-by-wire automatic systems have to defer to pilot input

Too bad your backyard is on fire due to Albanians trying to control burn the trees then starting one of your 90 forest fires

my buddy is a Boeing mechanic for a major airline, he said to avoid the 737 Max until hey get the bugs worked out.