680 Days Until This Monster Finally Leaves the White House

Or over 16,000 hours. Can't wait for the new POTUS to completely fix all of the damage this sociopath caused in the past 3 years.

Attached: trump-devil.jpg (506x554, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM
youtu.be/U0TLjNOgR98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Le GRIMPF is just like Le Devil and Le Voldmort XD

Are you zombies programmed to keep building yourselves up, for let-downs?

just 16,000 hours until we can move on to President Andrew Yang

Attached: 1kinni.jpg (600x596, 165K)

Attached: 1546903116234.jpg (1711x1712, 477K)

Attached: buttercup.jpg (349x466, 55K)

MOSHE! WE GOT A SAPIENT GOYIM HERE, QUICK CALL IN MOSSAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM

Attached: 1401077049279.jpg (408x632, 32K)

If I spent 10,000 of those hours doing something besides bitching on 4chins I'd be an expert at something

Attached: 1412505019037.png (500x523, 12K)

>fix all of the damage
You mean like lowering taxes to bring more jobs back to the US?
Or how about no new wars? Yea fix that, it's not natural, we should be getting into a new war every 2 years or so, we're behind schedule.
Yea fix that shit you fucking moron.
kys

k... keep me posted
>8 years is a long time

Shareblue...atleast you are trying new tactics, but they still will not work

By that time you´re in the hospital slowly dying, you fucking mentally impaired retarded double nigger jew loving cock sucking bitch.

>thinks the population needs to be paid to shill against orange man in 2019

Attached: 1551179083996.jpg (637x630, 159K)

kek

Paid or unpaid...anti-trump shilling has proven to be noneffective.

You faggot Hitler-lovers (who was in with the 'jews") cannot see that Trump has to get close to the Zionists in order to stab them, figuratively. If he tips his hand too early, that may hurt his reelection chances. He has to get close to the enemy...

Lmao what a low-IQ take, keep playing your 4D chess you sad fucking faggot. You actually sound like a beaten up whore gf who thinks her abusive boyfriend will change for the better.

Attached: DxTNcqAWkAEHjtw.jpg (544x609, 33K)

where's the wall faggot. it's been 3 years

Attached: 135.png (1004x560, 466K)

I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he lets billions of dollars flow to Israel.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he passes strict gun control.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he renews DACA and expands amnesty as far as possible.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he brings in the largest numbers of immigrants ever.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he bans antisemitism and boycotts of Israel.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he leaves Obamacare completely intact (or even expands it!).
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he cuts taxes permanently for Jews and their businesses and not at all for white people.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he decides we need to stay in Syria and Afghanistan for as long as it takes.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he pushes regime change in Venezuela.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he appoints the most Jews in recent history to positions in the government.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he decides to extend the trade war with China indefinitely and let Jew-owned conglomerates foreclose on every single white-owned farm in the nation.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he gives companies more tax cuts after they move jobs overseas.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if Planned Parenthood remains funded.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if record numbers of migrant caravans are welcomed into our border and fed, housed, and clothed with taxpayer money until they can have their asylum processed.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if America pays every single cent of the border fence out of its own citizens pockets, and even if that fence is never built.
I will never stop voting for Trump, I will always support Trump, I will always campaign for Trump, even if he participates in the extermination of my race, and shills can't change my mind. :)

Attached: the truth.jpg (728x960, 100K)

based and boomerpilled

youtu.be/U0TLjNOgR98 all I wanted was a wall

it's funny until you realize all these arguments are made by the dimwitted boomers, just not at the same time

Attached: 40db835698fd400ae893e576ecda97cb1c9b37a95d1ef60e76f6dac9787c8783.jpg (768x838, 30K)

>implying you will get another president

Attached: Trump in Compton.jpg (640x655, 54K)

Imagine believing Trump will be the GOP nominee...

Attached: primaries.png (800x594, 159K)

WHO HERE /WELD GANG/?

Attached: Weld_2020.png (960x960, 414K)

Thanks for reminding me all of the reasons of why I will not vote for Trump

Attached: trump jewish defender.jpg (1200x628, 56K)

>even if he cuts taxes permanently for Jews
Fuck off you fucking kike.

you are so dumb op, whats your back up plan? They all gonna do the same thing. You gonna gib the WH to the mexicans, or thus muslims? How much ya wana bet that all those candidates will fall into place even if they were elected?

lol itll be a shit show either way quite believing in politics you wet cloth

last president of usa.
ww3 long before that. kushner is busy at work giving saudis nukes atm.

ww3 this fall. irlmaier incoming you faggots. fuck all your candidate shilling, it's fucking over.

can you say 1 thing for me.. just 1? say Trump is not going to be impeached