Oi mate, you got a loicense to make that game?

Oi mate, you got a loicense to make that game?

archive.is/yiSRw

Attached: 109358.jpg (535x583, 88K)

>thangam debbonairre

Attached: 1511740568419.gif (220x258, 195K)

What about Garry's Slave RP

Ahahaha her profile couldn't be any better.

Race - White Mom, Still Lankan Dad

Education - all girls music school, dropped out of a math degree she couldn't finish.

Career - played cello and worked as a fundraiser for a non profit.

Personal Life - Married to openly gay Opera singing Man.

Political accomplishments - Is currently taking Arabic classes to "help parliament"

AhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahah!

Attached: 1280px-Official_portrait_of_Thangam_Debbonaire_crop_2.jpg (1280x1707, 577K)

Attached: 1533989153430.jpg (450x370, 29K)

shal oi spit shine yor shoe govna?

Just end it, ameribros.
Please. um.

Hey! They found Oil in Surrey county in the South East. Care to "liberate" us so we can start again?

C'mon. Please. Give us freedom.

Ho fuck thanks boys, shit made my morning.

Attached: kek.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Must be horrible with cello to be forced to work as politician.

7/7 would let spit shine my shoe

Shit, I wanna play this Unity monstrosity. Where can I find it?

I remember some troll made a fake "sociopath simulator" roguelike a while ago, where you could be like, a rapist, an arsonist or a serial killer, with specific traits and psychotical tendencies that had to be sated. A great niche concept for a game IMO, too bad it was fake.
Would be cool to have a game like this where you actually had to do the depraved stuff, but then "clean up" after to avoid ever stronger and smarter police forces that got involved in the case.
From local police to the FBI as your spree made the news, with it getting ever harder to stalk your victims and hide your tracks after the deeds.

just go do it IRL.
i dont recommed it tho, illegal

Degeneracy seems to beget degeneracy. It's like it's open season on anything and everything.

Why are USA, UK, France and Germany having a competition who can destroy their nation first?

Attached: american psycho2.gif (350x254, 2.76M)

Everyone used to blame Christians for trying to get Mortal Kombat banned in the nineties. It had nothing to do with religion....it was always about cunts, bitter angry cunts.

That said sometimes I wonder if a game as stupid as this wasnt made just for the sole purpose of tightening restrictions on video game content. So the next game that doesnt have at least 50% brown people in it gets banned like it was unlawful

I might try my hand at it. I've actually been developing a roguelike engine as a pet project.
Might make it one of the possible campaigns/sandbox modes as a way to showcase and test the bodypart damage, status effects and traits system.

My idea is to make it an open world engine with full modding support, inbuilt editors for essentially everything, from creatures to ID flags, and have sandbox modes for every "theme" along with some campaigns. It's going to take a lot of effort and time, but I'm almost through with the structural part (for the classes).

Gotta finish the UI, set up the data (basic creatures, animals, NPC jobs, activities, furniture, tiles, etc.) and code the AI based on my thousands of tasks, flags and IDs that everything is going to have.

Whew.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
They may have the Falklands,but they don't have anything else

>forgetting the current #1

SWEDEN STRONK WE WILL WIN WE ARE THE MASTERRACE

Attached: 1552399125062[1].png (415x486, 59K)

>that fucking soulpatch

>raping simulator is bad and shouldn't be allowed
>literal terrorist simulator (counter strike) is allowed and praised
Okay.

The thing is that those boomer women most likely seriosly think it is some sort of interactive rape simulator while it's half assed Ren'Py shit with still images of bad 3D renders.

f95 fellow macaco, but from what i heard the renders are unfinished.

>Virtual rape of women bad
>Actual rape of children meh

Ok Britain.

Sweden bashing is extremely low hanging fruit so I have kinda forgot about it.

oi m8, you don't have a working government atm, your boomers are taking down the healthcare system.
godspeed on your day of the pillow though.

Attached: 1514234684441.jpg (500x303, 120K)