"White men have basically created all of civilization"

youtube.com/watch?v=umRRGXS2LG4

Attached: carlson_tucker_2016-e1550669205167.jpg (340x340, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDc09JzFdmo
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
classicafro.blogspot.com/
oawnew.posthaven.com/jon-stewart-at-thedailyshow-06-14-1999
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The chinese, egyptians, greeks, romans, persians, ottomans, were NOT white.

BASED. So when's he running for president of the US?

Cradle of civilization: Mesopotamia, Egypt, Indus river valley. 404 no white people found.

there's audio of Jon Stewart making problematic comments about women on the Opie and Anthony Show if anyone cares to dig.

I was waiting for his to say something wrong but it never happened.

Romans were white, cis and definitely not democratic.

No wonder I like this guy. Calls a spade a spade

>the chinese
Weren't white
>egyptians
Debatable, would probably be considered white today
>greeks
They were.
>romans
They were.
>persians
They were.
>ottomans
What the fuck did they contribute?

So true.

where are their civilization now?

Some mathematics if I'm not mistaken. Not much, but some. I believe our base 10 counting system

>greeks
>romans
>not white
Fuck off.

Attached: Minoans_Were_European,_Genetic_Study_Reveals_Ancient_Civilizations.png (618x1874, 325K)

Now that I think of it, Tucker does look like pedophile. How could wr have missed it?

>Indus river valley.
The indus valley civilization got completely wiped out

What the fuck have the Chinese ever done for us?

can Tuck get any more based?

They invented the compass and paper

Woah woah woah woah. Are you really going to tell me that the civilization which invented a caste system that persisted for almost five millennia based on LIGHTNESS AND WHITENESS OF SKIN didn't have fucking white people? Where in the fuck do you people get off??

this Tucker 2020

He obviously was referring to western civilization.

Most turks today are mostly greek in dna.

youtube.com/watch?v=dDc09JzFdmo

When you're a pedophile, you think everyone looks like you, Chaim

Attached: 2220622.png (500x500, 389K)

I mean- he's 100% right. I don't see the problem here.

Wrong, most Greeks are actually Turk. The remains of true Greeks fled to Albania.
In order for Turks to successfully take over Greek civilisation they invented the language of Albanians and forced them to speak it instead of their real language - Greek.
One day Albania will rise again like an eagly and conquer Greece back from fake the Greek Turks and Anatolia and the rest of it.

Read about genetic drift shitskin.

BASED AS FUCK

>Ottomans
No it wasn't them

He is definitely /ourguy/

>call out culture thinks this will axe someones career
He said nothing bad? I mean its not like he advocated for mass genocide of infants.

You have to go back to your shithole Islamic country, Lorian

>ottomans
>What the fuck did they contribute?
Anal sex with animals

You are angry at the truth so you are revealed as a liar

>Woah woah woah woah. Are you really going to tell me that the civilization which invented a caste system that persisted for almost five millennia based on LIGHTNESS AND WHITENESS OF SKIN didn't have fucking white people? Where in the fuck do you people get off??
The Indus Valley Civilization isn't the same as the modern Indian civilization. It did almost certainly have a caste system similar to the one used in India today, as pic related indicates, it was started by a different, non-IndoEuropean group. These people were descendants the first farming peoples and were Caucasoids who had an olive complexion, like modern Mediterraneans and sand niggers. The Indus Valley Civilization though was by no means "white aryan nordic". Snowniggers had nothing to do with the IVC, nor any of the earliest civilizations.

Attached: z4243525675.jpg (1533x1128, 456K)

why did all of their rulers have blue eyes?

Don't forget this

Attached: Trenecito.jpg (1280x2108, 1.07M)

>compass
invented independently in Europe

>paper
sure, but we already had parchment and surely would have developed paper on our own if the need arose.

>What the fuck have the Chinese ever done for us?
Gunpowder, not sure if thats good or bad

That was Arabs. Although it really was Indian Hindus, Arabs took it and changed it somewhat.

good. It ended feudalism which was a complete cuckfest with all the prima nocte and special rights for jews.

Attached: 1533477368186.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Remember that time that Jon Stewart knocked up a chick he met at a Hooters in Toronto, then never gave any child support until his bastard child showed up on his loser roommates doorstep after the toastier died of cancer? Yeah...he’s a real piece of shit.

he’s not wrong
@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

They made gunpowder accidentally while trying to perform magic and barely understood what to do with it.

Chinks were already using gunpowder for firearms before the Turkroaches did.

They still do this today in secret in their mosques. Turkish mosques are like brothels, most Muslims do not know this but we Albanians know!

The fuck are you talking about? Albanians are genetically 70% Turk. More Turkish than anyone in modern Greece

Attached: 1307486797575.jpg (314x351, 25K)

What does that have to do with base 10 numerals?

Tucker literally defended other pedophiles, and you’re defending Tucker. The only pedophile and pedophile apologist here is you kike.

I love how Media Matters and other various propaganda machines have collective amnesia about Bubba the Love Sponge. For those who don't know, he used be a shock jock that at one point worked with Howard Stern, before Howard Stern pussed out and became politically correct. Now all shock jocks have pussed out, even Bubba. If they bury Tucker of this, this sets a pretty terrible precedent. Practically anybody who made an appearance on Stern's show or Bubba's show or ANY shock jock show in the pre-Obama era can have old edgy interviews necro'd and their careers ruined. Context is KEY here, both in platform and in time era.

Tucker wants to fuck his 14 year old daughter, but I know that's a plus for you mentally i'll losers.

Nah, he's not Jewish

What does she look like? I might want to fuck his 14 year old daughter.

Not true, Turks are brown like Greek. Albanians are white. Even the name of our people say it, we are white people.
Albus is white in Latin! Turk is dirty homosexual ass fucker

Greeks and Romans were. Ancient Persia was largely Indo European and the Ottomans are mixed race and part European. The Chinese are the only completely non European one

You can't cuck the tuck.

Attached: 1532124251059.gif (800x686, 2.92M)

There's no difference between albanians and Greeks except Albanian Muslims are more Turkish.

This can't be real, any links?

Slow down, Anthony Cumia.

This is probably the boldest claim in 2019 so far.

LeGrugquis invent wheel fifty thousand moons ago. LeGrugquis deserve credit for trains and cars.

Attached: 1520802602639.jpg (273x183, 32K)

>regardless they created it , someone else figured out what to do with it

Just when I thought my boner for Tucker could not get any harder, holy shit.
Shit like this is why normal people hate Media Matters.

OTTOMONS?!

Attached: 89BA073F-D46C-4D61-9AE0-3D37F35DD503.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

Based only refugees allowed are hot ones with giant milkers to be government assigned gfs

Child sexual abuse is way more rampant among Catholics.

Literally all he said was that child marriage is less bad than straight-up forcible rape. Do you disagree? (And before you answer remember that your precious muslim immigrants tend to be big fans of child marriage)

A farmer's robes are oft covered in excrement. The Hebrew word is 'basedem'

child sexual abuse is more prevalent in the RCC...truth.

>Marrying a 16 year old
>Pedophilia
>Using kike word magic to exploit the differential in energy states between multiple definitions of words by conflating the two to make something sound worse by psychological association

t. Brainlet
I'll give you the Chinese tho
And the ottomans

circumcision and rabbis blowing babies AND judaism allowing by their law child sexual abuse

it's from a movie he did. the guy is implying his real life candid comments on a radio show are the same as him playing a part in a work of fiction.

I mean if you’re calculating worst case scenerios. The same people who are going after Tucker are the same people who will tell you Roman Polanski did nothing wrong.

Yeah, and the Rabbis all do it without protection and swallow the load.

Based. Fight fire with fire.

Tucker is 100x better than old Billy O'Reilly
Jews suck off circumcised baby penises, and american troops couldnt do anything in the middle east when muslims touched kids because they were allies.

Attached: 1532628904944.jpg (750x424, 353K)

Tucker would be an excellent president, his head is in the right place on basically all issues

t. Edgy dad.

Attached: 46EA260E-1C7A-4D8C-BB83-CB944B34C479.jpg (183x275, 6K)

WE WUZ QINZ AND SHEIKH.

Based and redpilled.

Nope it's with Jews unironically

We could meme this

Attached: 1542130247806.jpg (500x500, 45K)

And niggers and Jews have destroyed it.

Attached: 2e483743a0a99d2d4a948de52dc41464e9fd57e6b1dc243a5dfbc53cb52742ea.jpg (388x475, 50K)

1998 or 1999. happy hunting
classicafro.blogspot.com/

If you class Italians and Greeks as white, then yes, going back 2000 years. You'd have to include the Egyptians as well in that group, being med types.

But yeah, definitely everything since The Reformation.

China really dropped the ball recently.

Civilization is nothing but a prison, so... white men have created a prison for themselves?
Hope this white man gets purged from the TV, then killed by niggers or antifa.

>Tucker 2020

Would unironically vote for Tucker.

I'll check out 1998

Attached: 1538555117494.png (1280x720, 643K)

This. Sonny Koufax did nothing wrong.

oawnew.posthaven.com/jon-stewart-at-thedailyshow-06-14-1999
audio was scrubbed from youtube already

It might take some days will make a thread about it if i find anything.

Attached: 1531495724358.jpg (1024x563, 66K)

wait iirc it was a phoner so it may not have been this ep

>Civilization is nothing but a prison
Ivan are you okay? What the fuck do you even mean. I'd like to hear the philosophy behind this. Which philosopher do you draw it from?

Attached: Western civilization.webm (406x320, 2.68M)

Don’t believe Romania-bro. He’s gaslighting you.
Just wait until you read about Scuba Steve and the Microsoft/soup can stock price fixing scandal.

How were the persians white? Genuine question

>Arabs are why we count in base 10
Nothing to do with the number of fingers we have huh

That was the indians and later the arabs who improved on the maths of the indians.

The Chinese used gunpowder for primitive fireworks, they don’t get credit for how the white man tamed the planet with sail and shell.

I'm not female, therefore I am able to create my own thoughts and philosophy.