Crimea occupation and russian aggression

at what point did you realize that there is a god, Jow Forums?

Attached: Scum_Hero.jpg (1068x784, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWBrCf016zI
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/11/death-russian-171123102640298.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi
youtu.be/moy5mx5oHzQ
scribd.com/document/401389538/Ohr-Interview-Transcript-8-28-18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ukraine > (((Russia)))

Slava

Ukraine

your country is rightful russian clay

>I will drink russian coolaid because I do not know what it means to be a patriot and what it means to have my countries best interest at heart.

nice try commie scum

Attached: 53646161_10218091729155372_6119230714828292096_n.jpg (384x512, 39K)

And your country is filled of lowlifes and niggers. And your whites compared to Slavic men are little boys playing grownups. Everything that will happen to your nation is fucking karma.

If you aren't just a jewish shill you are hands down the most retarded faggot on this board right now.

please leaf, inform me how I am the most retarded faggot on this board(the reason I am asking you such a question is because I see it as the OPs job to bump his own thread)?

Attached: 1474439347431.png (1608x2288, 2.23M)

:DDDDDDXDXD

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 3K)

hey you are the one making retarded comment thus signifying your level of intelligence. interesting how that works.

Attached: Russian bridge 2.png (700x719, 376K)

Let's hope he dies in misery.

I bet the faggot is too scared to go back to the donbass because he knows that putin will take him out the first chance he gets. so we can only hope that the faggot putin will try to take him out in russia as he did with nimtsov.

Attached: putin_boy_stomach.jpg (640x479, 42K)

Haha this retarded ukranians never ever gonna get the level of the CCCP Ukrania.
Meanwhile Russia has already exceeded the levels of the CCCP
And u blame the comunist HAHAHAHAHA
Really the most retarded european ""country""

Attached: f8PnolX.gif (480x274, 3.42M)

I doubt that Putin will ever have him killed.
He's not important enough to warrant that and his political allies are way to irrelevant.
He is not a threat to the regime.

99 percent of Crimea is Russian speaks Russian jew zog butchers Ukraine jew Putin ignored Crimea votes to stay Russian despite Khrushchev era admin under fake jew empire yawwnnn no ones concern

Here come the "European and American" posters to shit on the ukraine and suck russia dick in

>Meanwhile Russia has already exceeded the levels of the CCCP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
pic related.

also the only reason russia is still afloat is because its vast territory allows it to mine and sell ores to the west and china. aside from that russia has nothing.

and in ukraine we are not suffering from an endless lack of food that in itself could be considered a betterment of the situation from ukrainian ssr.

Post 2014 Ukraine doesn't want to return to some mythical USSR past that exists only in the minds of Russian neoimperialists.
It wants to completely eradicate that past from the mental maps of Ukrainians.

Attached: lenin.jpg (1600x969, 676K)

нe oбoccaл хoхлa - нe пaцaн!

Best song for the Eurovision
youtube.com/watch?v=OWBrCf016zI

Эй, пидopьЁ хoхлявoЁ, в 2020 гoтoвьтecь к зeмлe!

Attached: все хохлы пидоры.jpg (1694x1127, 193K)

It belongs to Russia, the fact some Drunk from your own lands signed it over nullifies it, and if you want to larp about bygone history, I suggest the fact Ukraine is a construct nation, before that you all collaborated with the Poles or the Ottomans, then finally the Russians. Literally the Traitors of Europe.

How can russia be an occupier of crimea?? It isn't possible to "occupy" your own country...

I doubt that, putin is losing support from the russian right who want to continue their shenanigans in ukraine and gerkin is leading that.

forgot pic

Attached: Russia_hungry_kids.jpg (1086x792, 110K)

Кaклы, кaкиe жe вы дeгeнepaты, пиздeц пpocтo!

Attached: арийцы украины.jpg (418x383, 24K)

Is that John McCain?

Crimea voted to join the federation nigger. If it weren't for Russia, your shit country would still be full of T*tar subhumans that sell their daughters for a bundle of sable skins.

Most of us don't care about petty Slav infighting and the ones that do are either diaspora or shills

Are you this new?

Supporting neo-nazi ukrainian protesters is the only good thing he ever did

Yes! Russofobiya brutally kills! hahahaha

Attached: пидорьё.jpg (1370x820, 124K)

>putin is losing support from the russian right
The Russian far right has hated him for years, they only support some of his policies (like the annexation of Crimea).

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/11/death-russian-171123102640298.html

hahahaha

Attached: нигр опиздил нацика.jpg (993x559, 76K)

Laugh it up, Ilya Bolshevikowitzburg

this triggers the moskal

Attached: filaret koukoul.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

>The Russian far right
Irrelevant faggots that no one cares about.

>I spread russian memes because I do not understand how spreading said memes is a detriment to the influence of my own country, and even if I understand I do not care because I lack any sense of patriotism.
kys faggot.

Attached: 1464734675243.png (1280x720, 734K)

пидop хoхлoпёpый, хpюкни eщe!

Attached: хохлопидарьё.jpg (792x1038, 118K)

no one supported the far right, the reason that party had so much traction was to oppose yanukovich. after he was gone they were not needed any more. which is why more liberal(pro EU/nato) fractions won a majority in parliament.

Yes, I should definitely defend Ukraine because as we all know Ukraine is a strong country, both economically and militarily and should be considered an investment that will most definitely pay off one day.

хoхлoпидapьё и пpoчaя либepoдpиcтня жидoвcкaя, нeyжeли вы и пpaвдa нихyя нe пoнимaeтe чтo пocлe 2020 гoдa вaм пиздeц?
Кoнcтитyцию пoмeняeт и гaзoпpoвoд дocтpoит.
Aх дa, щac кaклoмaнтpы пoйдyт пpo "мocтa ни бyдит" aхaхaхa

Attached: убей какла-спаси Украину!.jpg (800x547, 55K)

every decent person in this world lac "sense of patriotism", the worst leftist scum i knew was bootlicking flagwavers

>Russofobiya
>being this buthurt
it is not fear that drives us, but anger, the anger you would feel towards a bee that stings you. you flatter yourself too much thinking that we fear you.

Attached: the_russian_butthurt_is_real.jpg (540x960, 76K)

Cringe.

Ukraine is pants on head retarded for sucking American jewish cocks and thinking russia is somehow worse than American poz culture

>but anger
Кoмy пpинaдлeжaт yкpaинcкиe CMИ?
Teлeвидeниe

Пepший Haцioнaльний - влacть;
Paдa - BPУ (эфиpнoe вpeмя пo квoтaм пapлaмeнтcких фpaкций и гpyпп);
1 + 1 - И.Кoлoмoйcкий
2+2 - И.Кoлoмoйcкий
ПлюcПлюc - И.Кoлoмoйcкий
TET - И.Кoлoмoйcкий
5 кaнaл - П. Пopoшeнкo
24 кaнaл - A. Caдoвoй (eгo cyпpyгa)
112.Укpaинa - изнaчaльнo Cepгeй Кypчeнкo, C.Apбyзoв, Зaхapчeнкo (экc-миниcтp MBД Янyкoвичa), зaтeм: H. Шyфpич, ceйчac кoнтpoлиpyeт B. Meдвeдчyк
INTER - Фиpтaш, Лёвoчкин UA Inter Media Group
INTER+ - Фиpтaш, Лёвoчкин
Meгa - Фиpтaш, Лёвoчкин
HTH - Фиpтaш, Лёвoчкин
К1 - Фиpтaш, Лёвoчкин
К2 - Фиpтaш, Лёвoчкин
Enter Film - Фиpтaш, Лёвoчкин
Пикceль - Фиpтaш, Лёвoчкин
MTV - Фиpтaш, Лёвoчкин
CTБ - Bиктop–Eлeнa Пинчyки (Кyчмa)
Hoвый кaнaл - Bиктop–Eлeнa Пинчyки (Кyчмa)
ICTV - Bиктop–Eлeнa Пинчyки (Кyчмa)
M1 - Bиктop–Eлeнa Пинчyки (Кyчмa)
M2 - Bиктop–Eлeнa Пинчyки (Кyчмa)
кaнaл QTV - Bиктop–Eлeнa Пинчyки (Кyчмa)

Attached: npcmeme21.jpg (867x2048, 182K)

Фиpтaш c Кoлoмoйcким oчeвиднo и пик.
TPК Укpaинa - Pинaт Aхмeтoв
Espreso TV - гл.p-p H. Княжицкий (Лapиca Княжицкaя coвлaдeлeц 22,5%, 77,5% y Atmosphere Entertainment, Inc. штaт Hью-Йopк (CШA), кoнeчный бeнeфициap влaдeлeц - Ивaн Жeвaгo, кaнaл близoк к "Hapoднoмy фpoнтy" A. Яцeнюкa)
TBi - Кoнcтaнтин Кaгaлoвcкий
UBR - Игopь Гyжвa (?)
TPК "Epa" - Aндpeй Дepкaч пpoдaл пpoдaли инвecткoмпaнии Dragon Capital
Football 24 - A. Caдoвoй
Плaнeтa - хapькoвcкиe ??
БTБ - тeлeкaнaл Haциoнaльнoгo бaнкa Укpaины. B cилy cпeцифики cтoит нa дocтaтoчнo oбъeктивных и peaлиcтичных пoзициях.
ГAMA - Aндpeй Cимoнeнкo (cын П. Cимoнeнкo - КПУ)
Пpямий - B. Maкeeнкo
NewsNetwork - Paбинoвич
NewsOne - пpoкpeмлeвcкий нapдeп E. Mypaeв и чacтичнo имeeт oтнoшeниe yкpaинoфoб B. Paбинoвич.

Attached: pinchuk.png (1920x1080, 386K)

if you cannot differentiate between US and Russian foreign policy you are a lost cause and there is no hope for you.

Attached: 1466627935846.jpg (497x576, 75K)

I see that the bot factories are saving money on their bots... well you have to pay your oligarchs somehow children's lunch money just does not cut it for them.

I for one do not watch tv. so your comment has is therefore a non sequitur.

Attached: Rescue+your+father+from+the+underworld+bucko_30c7c2_6226594.jpg (523x586, 109K)

they promised you EU membership
that you'll be able to get on the train and live and work in UK
they promised you to end the war in few weeks
they promised you to end corruption
etc.
and you fell for it like an idiot you are for the second time in 10 years ;D

they also promised that Ukraine will be the second France if it becomes independent
my sides

godam i love real cpetnazi hours

i’ll give 3 dollars to the cyborg that kills this m’fer en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi

youtu.be/moy5mx5oHzQ

>implying that that happens in a day

>they promised you to end the war in few weeks
you may have forgotten what happened in august of 2014 in where ukraine suffered a big loss because regular russian units moved in across our border and behind our front. fortunately we do not have as short of a memory as you do.

I for one would like ukraine to commence more offensive military operations but I understand that I am ignorant of the situation as a whole so I have to trust that the leaders would commence said operations if they were able to.

FPBP We shouldnt forget who are the (((oligarchs)))

List isn't accurate?

You must be a special kind of stupid. Ukraine is Polish clay, not Russian.

it is irrelevant.

Kolomoysky pic.

Who owns the Ukrainian media?

A television

First National - power;
Rada - I LIE (airtime according to quotas of parliamentary factions and groups);
1 + 1 - I.Kolomoysky
2 + 2 - I.Kolomoysky
PlusPlus - I.Kolomoysky
TET - I.Kolomoysky
Channel 5 - P. Poroshenko
Channel 24 - A. Sadovaya (his spouse)
112.Ukraine - initially Sergey Kurchenko, S. Arbuzov, Zakharchenko (ex-Minister of the Interior of Yanukovich), then: N. Shufrich, now controls V. Medvedchuk
INTER - Firtash, Lyovochkin UA Inter Media Group
INTER + - Firtash, Lyovochkin
Mega - Firtash, Lyovochkin
NTN - Firtash, Lyovochkin
K1 - Firtash, Lyovochkin
K2 - Firtash, Lyovochkin
Enter Film - Firtash, Lyovochkin
Pixel - Firtash, Lyovochkin
MTV - Firtash, Lyovochkin
STB - Victor – Elena Pinchuki (Kuchma)
New Channel - Victor – Elena Pinchuki (Kuchma)
ICTV - Victor – Elena Pinchuki (Kuchma)
M1 - Victor – Elena Pinchuki (Kuchma)
M2 - Victor – Elena Pinchuki (Kuchma)
QTV Channel - Victor – Elena Pinchuki (Kuchma)

Attached: 11248_original.jpg (336x365, 18K)

russia is a jewish slave state who cares putin is bibis cock puppet

Firtash.

TRK Ukraine - Rinat Akhmetov
Espreso TV - mainstream N. Kniazhitsky (Larisa Kniazhitskaya co-owner 22.5%, 77.5% from Atmosphere Entertainment, Inc. New York (USA), the final beneficiary owner is Ivan Zhevago, the channel is close to Narodno front "A. Yatsenyuk)
TVi - Konstantin Kagalovsky
UBR - Igor Guzhva (?)
TRC "Era" - Andrey Derkach sold sold investment company Dragon Capital
Football 24 - A. Sadovaya
Planet - Kharkov ??
BTB is a TV channel of the National Bank of Ukraine. By virtue of specificity, it stands on fairly objective and realistic positions.
GAMA - Andrey Simonenko (son of P. Simonenko - KPU)
Straight - V. Makeenko
NewsNetwork - Rabinovich
NewsOne is a pro-Kremlin people's deputy, E. Murayev, and in part has the attitude of Ukrainophobe V. Rabinovich.

Attached: firtash3_0.jpg (600x400, 26K)

Commie scum is the only reason your country exists.

fuck yer math

Born in a Jewish family. Great-grandfathers - rabbis and melameda (teachers of Jewish schools).
>it is irrelevant.
Good goy.

Attached: Pinchuk.jpg (900x495, 30K)

Why even watch TV? There is internet.

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 29K)

any you rossiyaniggers considered vote for trump?

>I do not know history
you mean the same commie scum who annexed the ukrainian republic after ww1?

Your citizens watch it brainlet.

Yours too, degenerate

trump can crush russia like crushing a cockroach if he wants. russia is very weak now.

Why Russia and Ukraine don't get along is beyond me.

It's sad---they are the same fucking people.

Imagine being retarded enough to think (((oligarchs))) don’t run Ukraine.

have another country annex part of your territory, see how well you get along with them.

>same fucking people

Not really. We belong to the same Slav family, but it does not mean that we are the same. It's like telling that Slovaks and Czechs are the same, because they are Western Slavs.

also russians are some horde mongrols who only know how to steal shit we are not the same people.

Modern Poles are kikes and some of the most subhuman "people" that exist today.

Imagine actually believing this

Lol muh Russian troops, you mean the militias in donbass? When are you going to wake up. You got played by ZOG and right sector is schlomos personal toy army.

You realize you only had that territory because Kruschev rezoned it into your SSR during the soviet union? There is nothing Ukrainian about it. In fact, half your country is Russian to the bone. You're lucky you get to keep that.

Quebec

Attached: Без названия (2).jpg (222x227, 8K)

>non-sequitur
Too much Vodka?

Yup, American foreign policy is infinitely worse.

Who ran the ((((((Soviet Govnerment)))))) for almost a hundered years and still pull the strings over there?

>Still has a smaller GDP than Italy

putin is no longer alive. the one we see is a double.

the only question is who swapped him out.

did the cianiggers & friends kill him via cancer, to then by swapped out by russian officials to keep "putin" as the president?

did the freemason controlled russian deep state swap him out because he was off the leash?

the theory that putin was swapped by the cianiggers is unrealistic.

i think it's most likely that the russian freemason deep state, which is the same as the british freemason deepstate, us freemason deep state, etc etc etc, swapped him out. OR it's a combination where the "CIA" freemason deep state killed him, probably with cancer, and the RUSSIAN deep state that was complicit told Putin, "we can't let them win! we will use a double to save face & keep things running as usual, to prevent chaos."

Attached: fakeputin.jpg (1371x842, 126K)

This

>is recognized as part of ukraine by every country before annexation

sir that is more than enough for it to be considered ukraine clay and that is before we get into forced migration.

>half your country is Russian to the bone
being able to speak russian does not make one russian everyone in the former soviet union is able to speak russian, there is nothing special about it, hell I am able to speak russian.

also being sympathetic to russia(which could be argued half of the country was) does not mean you want to be a part of russia.

Attached: 29r4gr.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

so cunning, so articulate, so sublime, so forthright your comments are that I am genuinely impressed at your ability to post them.

Attached: 1454643562822.jpg (1008x720, 55K)

>sir that is more than enough for it to be considered ukraine clay and that is before we get into forced migration.
Cry about it. Now its Russia. The point is the people there ethnically Russian.
>being able to speak russian does not make one russian
They aren't "just able to speak Russian" and you know it. Russian is their primary language and ethnically and culturally they are fully Russian. Your entire country exists as a consequence of the USSR's economic zoning. The part of your country that could considered a distinct Ukrainian Nation is tiny.

oi

scribd.com/document/401389538/Ohr-Interview-Transcript-8-28-18

Ukrainian nationalists should be shot on sight by the Russian military

Attached: 1501569616869.jpg (460x276, 21K)

so you are saying that chinks for example can go about annexing any china town because because most of the population there are chinks? do you not understand what kind of retarded precedent you are setting?

leave it to leafs to be so retarded.

Attached: flcl.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>meme flag
nice try ivan.

Ironic how lots of Ukrainians are also named Ivan, because Ukrainian is a fake identity that literally is Russian
>inb4 leaf
yeah fuck off kike

Attached: 1506916990754.png (258x300, 86K)

>Ironic how lots of Ukrainians are also named Ivan, because Ukrainian is a fake identity that literally is Russian

It is even more ironic than Canadians have British names, because Canadian is a fake identity that is literally British

the naming is an orthadox thing.

again forced migration, the soviet union was full of it. I personally have not met any ivans(though I have met some old ivanovs), but I am a recluse and do not know too many people so yeah.

I do not know why I jumped on the ivan meme, boris would have been so much better but alas a meme is a meme and thus it is used as such.

Attached: Kyou_Kai_anime_portrait.png (1280x1280, 2.7M)

>russia
>commie

Hohol education everybody.

Y'all niggers keep badmouthing Russia without knowing what's up.

Attached: Ukraine_uprising.png (1149x4967, 3.4M)