Family say British backpacker whose naked body was found on mountainside in Guatemala could have been killed in...

>Family say British backpacker whose naked body was found on mountainside in Guatemala could have been killed in accident after 'shedding clothing as she went to see the sunrise'
>Catherine Shaw's naked corpse was found on a mountain close to Lake Atitlan
>The backpacker went missing last Tuesday after heading to watch the sunrise
>Local media have claimed Miss Shaw may have been murdered or raped
>But the family say she may have collapsed on the rocks as she had been fasting

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6799399/Family-say-British-backpacker-naked-body-Guatemala-died-accident.html

Attached: 10843160-6795959-The_body_of_missing_British_tourist_Catherine_Shaw_pictured_23_h-m-4_1552355205717. (634x939, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jnm6SZ7rso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: d9a998863a666d653ef0dc98dee06f5ad2a1da3af6903dcf33d895813b93f951.jpg (1214x725, 208K)

She looks like a 40 year old dude

We've never seen these levels of cope

I heard she fell. It is pretty dump to be climbing those mountains alone, at night.

>t. village rapist

That's one ugly cunt. Another liberal bitch raped and slaughtered. Nothing of value lost.

So she just fell while mountaineering. Ready to apologize, Jow Forums?

no forensic examination was performed? Why does this article even exist?

>alone, at night.
and naked

>In a statement by the Lucie Blackman Trust said: 'She was very much a nature lover and adored sunrises, so it seems quite conceivable that she went up the mountain to greet the sunrise, shedding clothing as she went, and due to her lack of intake of food and fluid may have passed out or fallen, causing the wounds to her body.

Attached: 10843456-6795959-The_wooded_hiking_spot_where_searchers_believe_Catherine_may_hav-a-8_1552350197449. (634x634, 100K)

Not yet, now family must sell their house and donate half of the money to guatemal and the other half to nonprofits that import muslims into the UK, after that they need to adopt an african kid to replace this one that they lost.

The absolute state of white people

"I totally didn't rape her guys"
kek

They did dumbass. In Sololá.

did she take the big spic cock before her fall?

That case of syphilis that you picked up at the truck stop is really affecting your brain. No more swallowing anonymous trucker cock for you.

> being this overly emotional and melodramatic.
She had it coming

Let's apply Occam's razor to this hypothesis. While it is indeed conceivable that this happened, somehow raped and murdered fits the facts equally well while remaining far simpler.

Attached: consider this.jpg (504x415, 20K)

Holy fuck that looks like a young Owen Wilson with a not fucked up nose.

>23-year-old
>that face
Those good Samaritans merely put her out of her misery.

not metnioned in the article. So what happened? did she fall?

Drugs

They just want to make sure that the fellow Britbongs don't call them racist.

isnt that some jew good luck charm ? no refunds goy, all sales are final

Attached: necklis.png (213x213, 81K)

That's what the medical examiner in Sololá said. Tourism is big at the lake. Shit like this gets a lot of scrutiny.

>woman
Thats a man, baby.

Aztecs should’ve genocided you animals when they had the chance

When you think about it if she was raped wouldn't that technically make her racists for not giving up willing to someone that was not white

Attached: 10843458-6795959-Miss_Shaw_a_former_yoga_teacher_was_last_captured_on_CCTV_at_5_2-a-2_1552350196892. (634x634, 64K)

>fasting and dying
>drug overdose
>foul play

what's more likely...

I bet you take meth up the ass while sniffing poppers and getting fisted at the same time.

>She looks like a 40 year old dude

She's British.

Ah but see you're not following feminist theory. All PIV sex is rape because the act itself is violent. Of course, it's possible she fucked him willingly and he just wanted to kill her.

Attached: 1469924110941.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Most likely she fucking went skinny dipping while high, passed out and panthers ate some of her.

She looks disgusting and degenerate. Or rather, looked.

>it seems quite conceivable that she went up the mountain to greet the sunrise, shedding clothing as she went
was there a soundtrack playing? did she slip on a banana peel?
dumb fucking hippies

Hahah thanks for confirming the stereotypes, 70 IQ brainlet.

>Backpacking
>Fasting
Lolno just no.

Just because she's a dumb cunt doesn't mean she didn't meet the wrong guy who wanted to end her.

The second. If you can't see it you'll never be a profiler or investigator. Look at her photos. She did psychotropics.

was* British

ahhaha

Your welcome cuntlips. Now go eat your mommies pussy. She is calling for you.

Why are women so stupid?

Im a fully grown man and i feel wary going innawoods by myself in canada, these roasties go to 3rd world tropical places and go naked up strange areas ... if local rapist doesnt get her, some innawoods samsquatch will

>Most likely she fucking went skinny dipping while high, got raped by , passed out, and panthers ate some of her.

...makes equally as much sense.

>hey gundulf, how come you daughter is naked and has no head
>well, bobbit, you tiny paki penis. i am a widzard of piss. i know these things lad
oh ok. oh look. ogres.
>they are called gremlins, bobbit.
oh ok. gremlins.

Terrible banter
I’m assigning you remedial lessons from Australia

>guanomalan banter

Attached: 86C6F96B-8CDA-438B-8592-8F382CF3F525.jpg (600x418, 27K)

if natural selection worked, all anglo nations would have gone extinct ages ago
we need a good old thermonuclear war now more than ever. got to get rid of all the world's shit

Good another dead white woman, they need all to be exterminated.

Formerly British

my guess is she flew to high drinking ayahuasca

and Krauts with their German humour

Local Medical Examiner reports the backpacker died of blunt force tramua from brown uncircumcised penis(es).
OyVey Jow Forums is always right!

Attached: Silver-Mezuzah-Necklace-with-Kabbalistic-Parchment.jpg (700x700, 49K)

Nice reference. Do you listen to TKR while you rape tourists? Lefty women love hearing neon-nazi radio while getting raped. It is the highest tier of victimhood a white woman can achieve, assuming she survives.

Attached: 1552346266146.jpg (513x510, 59K)

Do you still fellate dogs?

Attached: backpacker.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

Hey, get back to your mother's room. She wants to cream all over your face.

So, where are the naked carcass pics?

Kek the levels of cope from her family are astronomical.

Attached: 1552259487480.jpg (387x437, 41K)

oof

Attached: 1552078260015.jpg (249x448, 13K)

>gets accused of Rape
>gets touchy about said accusation
I reckon you’ve raped in your lifetime.

Attached: E437FAAD-EA00-40DA-9395-DD4E88961A6D.gif (213x160, 345K)

I am not a leaf, but I can see where you might have gotten confused. We are both north, and both capable of building a civilization worth living in. Kind of like how once a number is high enough our brains just register it as a big number, brown people must look at civilizations on a higher plane than them as just some unimaginable fantasy. I wonder how it feels to be so shitty of people that Jews bring them in by the truckload knowing that they will lower the quality of life of any nation they reside in.

This

I witnessed a girl getting hit by a car because she was fucking dancing... through a busy fucking downtown intersection

The level at which some people don't do basic things like look at the road, or look behind them before they back out, is fucking mind boggling. Many grown ass adults have zero safety awareness

Except you can't OD on psychotropics nor psychedelics, "inspector." How about you inspect a fucking book, retard.

> Shithole that has a murder rate of 27.26 per 100,000.
> Naked white woman fell.

Is this seriously a credible theory?

Attached: Diversity is our streng-.jpg (2330x1040, 372K)

Attached: Toll paid 2.jpg (2552x3908, 3.05M)

Story?

Good. Natural selection is real. All these leftist cunt deaths are proof.

Wtf! Whats the story?

>neon-nazi
lel

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

After seeing that picture I'm glad she got raped to death

t.incel faggot

Go kys white woman.

2019, the Year of the Cope

Washed up single woman wants to hook up with an illegal, and ends up have her head cut off

youtube.com/watch?v=4jnm6SZ7rso
guy chopped off her head

Oh fuck off virgin

Lol I don't even want to go there, and most Mexicans won't visit it bc we know is fucking dangerous, why these girls live in another world

This is your typical Guat wetback. Low IQ of 75 and can't even speak proper Spanish. They make Mexicans look like Cubans.

Funny how the first and only guatemalan flag I have ever seen shows up on the one guatemala thread. This has to be a kike on a Proxy

Didn't Anglos came from Germany and were Germanic.

I doubt it, honestly.
Kikes are usually a bit better at trolling / baiting, this is some legit jungle injun/spic level ""banter"". Kek

Living like the natives and enjoying the Guatemalans diet of nothing

Never underestimate the combination of naive stupidity and loneliness. Same thing here with guys in their 40s and 50's who go to Russia to get wives half their age only to be surprised when she divorces him after 5-6 years, takes the kids and half his shit and fucks off back to Russia (gg with getting joint custody after that)

This is like saying that all Europeans are the same because they have common ancestry. Germans are Germanic, Anglos are Anglo

He left to go pick coffee beans but I'm sure his message to you was "mommy pussy, cock lips cream face"

>cope

What does this mean?
cope - to deal with something?

thats what you get when youre going to morrocc....wait a sec

You're a gigantic faggot, Noth Guatemala is great and is Mexican clay and coming back soon.

if that truely happened id shit myself

I want to blame jungle niggers but after watching women in survival shows this is completely believable

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if her parents are relieved she's dead---she looks like an absolute physical and mental parasitic burden.

Attached: nN9k5ma.jpg (400x300, 62K)

there are chapíns lurking here

Thank God that illegal invader wetback got killed.

Fuck even South Mexico is full of savages, the only part is somewhat civilized is Cancun, but only bc was colonized by north mexican, also you are narco don't you?

This.