Is there a more brainlet opinion than

Is there a more brainlet opinion than

>climate change is a hoax

I literally can't think of any more brainlet opinion.

Attached: 1552100661963.jpg (367x388, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/radio/2019/03/07/greenpeace-founder-global-warming-hoax-pushed-corrupt-scientists-hooked-government-grants/
rt.com/news/453382-greenpeace-founder-global-warming-scam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Slovenia is a country
That's a pretty brainlet opinion desu.

Mutts will flood your thread this way

Real but not important

Attached: one degree per century.jpg (2340x1350, 330K)

Show the raw, unadulterated data that proves it is real.

Why would you think that would insult me, lol? I don't give a fuck about countries.

fuck off if u sincerely want to live on a trash planet

How about I show you my dick? Would that work for you?

~1 degree per century is nothing. Trash washed into the sea by niggers and browns is a much bigger problem.

Dick or gtfo

You're from fucking nowhere, and you don't have the slightest bit of impact on climate change.

Wait brb
>googles Jews in Slovenia

Why would they take 13 month averages? There's only 12 months in a year lol

There's always some kind of a change in weather.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-08 at 9.28.28 PM.png (538x571, 237K)

The thermometer was invented about 400 years ago.
The first human reached the North Pole about 100 years ago.
Yet we have climate data from the poles, accurate to 1/10 of a degree, going back several centuries.
How?

>patriarchy exist

Have you noticed how they say everyone’s going to die from climate change, but then say if we use nuclear power to help prevent climate change we’re also all going to die? And no one has the power to do anything about either one except get angry and fight with each other? That’s how you know you’re being pissed around by a psyop

geological data, plantlife fossil traces from earlier periods etc.

>use nuclear power to help prevent climate change
The red pill on that is if you make energy cheaper people will find more frivolous uses for it.

Attached: download (23).jpg (284x177, 14K)

>geological data
"A rock told me the temprature."

Well they take ice core data where they drill a sample from the ice going really far down and they can analyze the samples at different heights under the surface to know what the atmosphere was like in past history.
Then they do a bunch of math and shit, really they don't know the temperatures for certain but they can make a really good (((guess)))

Post dick and feet

You can tell past temperatures, oxygen 18 proxies temperature. The (((scientific community))) lies about their data though

Attached: law dome.jpg (720x420, 57K)

It doesn't but it should.

> american
checks out

>climate change
Why you spreading conspiracy theories? What's next, Russians hijacked the US election? The earth is flat?

>science doesn't exist because of my trite wording

This, desu.
If climate change was real, we'd be nuking China and India's industry, not allowing them to grow.

the climate changes, it always has
the hoax is that a communist world government can control the climate

WHY ISN'T IT GLOBAL WARMING ANYMORE, FAGGOT?

STOP REPLYING TO TROLL THREADS!

REPORT THEM

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

>climate change is a hoax
>flat earth
>white superiority/jews run the world
>MJ did it/didnt did it/jews did it/MJ was jewish
>ynw melly is guilty

"Environmentalists" don't care much about Chinese, African or Indian industry, even though these are producing nearly all the actually visible pollution. They only care about smashing *our* civilization. It's just another front of the anti white offensive.

You're from fucking nowhere just as well, my self important American friend.

Just because you live within some arbitrarily defined borders doesn't make you any more, or less than anyone else on this planet.

Attached: YouAreHere.jpg (1000x663, 258K)

>literally
Into the trash it goes.

Attached: Painter.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

Any more or less important*

English is my 3rd language bro

youre a tard

Okay whatever you say user. Do you guys even have cars over there? Lmao
So are you actually going to discuss what you posted the thread about? Oh wait no you're either a troll or a shill posting a contrarian viewpoint.

That's not an opinion that anyone holds.

We know climate change exists. We just also understand how it'll turn Europe Canada, and the U.S into tropical paradises, and turn Africa, the Middle East and India into literally uninhabitable deserts, destroying billions of niggers, Muslims and pakis. And we don't even have to do anything. Just keep driving nice trucks, eating delicious beef and dairy meals, crank up the air conditioning in the summer, enjoy life. And, most importantly, we just have to keep enough doubt in the conversation for just another few short years that governments remain gridlocked on the subject, and then there's no going back and we win.

Our pleasure and decadence will be the demise of the unworthy.

I know right? Check out the brainlet founder of Greenpeace. You're so much smarter than him.
>protip
>you're not
breitbart.com/radio/2019/03/07/greenpeace-founder-global-warming-hoax-pushed-corrupt-scientists-hooked-government-grants/

It' a hoax and that is a fact. You are not intelligent in the least for buying into it. You gullible shitfaced moron

greatest scam in history
rt.com/news/453382-greenpeace-founder-global-warming-scam/