LMAO AMERIKEKS BTFO

LMAO AMERIKEKS BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-115017_Chrome.jpg (1440x999, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WC5z4LV7dCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's (((rand))) so it's 200% legit. usa fucked kek

RAND running propaganda for more war spending. Morons think it's real.

in b4 a flood of low IQ amerimutt posters shitting this thread up with their denial about how much the united states has changed since ww2 when the current world order was established

>Kike meme flag
>RAND
>Shilling for more military gibs

Pure (((coincidence)))

Please invade us Russia and China

I'm begging you please, its so easy according to the simulations. Just do it already

Like if you're gonna remake your thread to spam it every day you should at least come up with new titles

I'm guessing they didn't include nukes.

Also saged

>Mouthpiece for MIC says MIC needs more money
Huh, who would have guessed?

Lemme guess, ROE are hilariously cucked like they are IRL. Civilians perpetually steal defeat from the jaws of victory by not letting the military decisively win.

Thread theme

>youtube.com/watch?v=WC5z4LV7dCY

Attached: Nuclear_eyes_pepe.jpg (750x709, 84K)

this. we need to double, or even triple, the pentagon's annual budget!

If you are gullible enough to believe this. I could sell you my shit has a chocolate bar

We couldnt even beat a bunch of jungle gooks, so not surprising.

Considering these results, perhaps we should form a "Nuke Everyone who Ain't Us" alliance with England, France, Russia, India and China.

The whole world would be engulfed in nuclear hellfire. No one wins. World super powers cant fight each other conventionally anymore. If one super power is winning the losing one will just launch their nukes. If I'm going down you're going with me!

Start with Japan, just in case the world thought we were sorry.

Unless the USA unveils the deployment of the deadly....
>ATOM SHUTTING DOWNER RAY!

>RAND

Attached: 15117405684227.gif (258x186, 1.88M)

The real reason that the USA wouldn't win a war against the rest of the world is that the american jews would sabotage all of their efforts.

Link to full video?