Every child in my family is nonwhite

>live in ireland for work, been there for 3+ years now
>go on holiday and come back to the states to spend time with my family
>sister is engaged to a nigger
>older brother is married to a latina, has two kids
>other older brother is married to an east asian, no kids yet
>cousins are all the same
>i'm the only one with my family name left who could have white children, but I have no gf
>had some free time yesterday, go over to my grandparents house
>a few hours into it, talking with my grandparents about the family and my grandpa says "never thought my family would be this" and looks like hes in pain
>says to me "i hope you find a nice irish girl and give us some cute grandkids soon"

Attached: 1516579757792.jpg (326x325, 17K)

MUTT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY WIFES BLACK SON

>Ireland
Litterly mutts of Europe including Eastern European mongolian mutts.

got some bad news son.

Attached: índice2.jpg (225x225, 21K)

You're probably not very physically attractive.. and the same goes for your older brothers.... That's why they settled for uglier and easier to get women...

So it is fine.. I think your blood line (that of unattractive/ugly whites) can die out and it is not a huge loss.

Sorry to say it but it's a good thing.

We want intelligent/physically healthy whites to reproduce. Not your family.

Attached: f69eab10d2842c7f52eb6ff8b095f8a3l-m0xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg (1020x574, 80K)

>sister is engaged to a nigger
You poor thing..

stfu you are an american you are worst you fucking retard!

you probably look like a skinned dog you primate nigger beetle! Op is being serious and you are all acting acting like a faggot!

same there’s 6 of us and only one has kids. we’re all 20-30. whites will be extinct far faster than predicted.

WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT

IF I PLAYED MY SWITCH TONIGHT

CHANCES ARE
THAT I MIGHT

Make your grandparents proud, user. Cut off rest of your family.

Just get an Irish woman and make your'e Grossvater proud, and everyone on /pol proud too! Ignore these troll fags /b/ro!

This!

See

Who's hey dude 1488 fren

1488!

CAUSE I'M LOSING MY GENES!
LOSING MY MIND!
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TELL ME I'M WHITE!

Should have stayed in Ireland than. America First.

Attached: America First.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Just in the US, probably.

im sorry for your grandpa, but thats what you get for Smashing the Reich
welcome to Jow Forums

Get your Lynch reader user. You're gonna need to them to stop the mutts

>Irish
>White
pick one

I was born in the states you retard

Race-mixing is degenerate and unnatural.

He is Irish.
They kinda sided with you guys.

>things that didnt happen

NOTHING IS FINE
NOTHING IS WHITE

IM RUNNING AND IM KIIIIKED

This
Been here a while but I am just kinda mad and hate niggers alot

Thanks, captain obvious.

It must be awful to see your genetic lineage die out.
You know what could make you feel better?
1000 NEETBUX!
VOTE YANG!

What do your Latino nephew/nieces look like? Sometimes they look pretty white. More of a med though as opposed to Irish

You know
He's probably subtley telling you to have white kids so he can leave everything to you in the will
Hurry user and cut the rest of your family out

reveal flag kike!

>"i hope you find a nice irish girl and give us some cute grandkids soon"
awwwwwww

Attached: priceless.jpg (640x640, 77K)

There’s no way I will give my children anything unless they marry a fellow huwhite

this, Find an Irish girl at a oub and make a child wiht her. he wont care if your'e not married he just wants some damn children!

Imagine putting your elderly through such pain. Tsk Tsk
make white kids or have no kids at all

Thank you boer bro, fuck niggers!

Realistically the Latino Asian and black genes will be faded out in a generation or two. Half white kids always marry white. Tbh I doubt whites will go extinct I think the 13% black will be beiged out to white before whites fade out. We still have majority in USA. Look at Spain. Once conquered and raped by Muslims. Look at Spain today. Blonde hair blue eyes green eyes brown hair black hair brown eyes. Don’t worry (((they))) push diversity so hard because it’s their last ditch effort to water us down but our recessive genes pop up randomly until the majority of the babies dna is primarily white. We will dilute them out till there’s just beige and whites. And let’s face it who doesn’t want to marry a white. Good luck man. Keep your head up.

I see more and more MUTTS like this. Their sisters are marrying niggers, shitting out nigger children like candy.

And mutts cope with stuff like "LOL we have more white people than europe!" "It's just in the cities!" "White people don't coalburn, look at match.com statistics!" "We are bleaching them!"

You poor bastard user. If you are Irish American then try find an Irish girl here and start a family and wash your hands of your kin in the States. If you're not Irish American then you have to go back.

Luckily I am Irish American, my family was big on the Irish heritage shit, thats why I started looking for opportunities in Ireland
This shit just fucks with me, its like everything has become some bastard Jow Forums meme in the time I've been gone

Where is your family from? (In America)

Massachusetts

Wow, y’all really are some potato niggers

jesus christ i'm fucking dying

Attached: 1552132227728.jpg (1000x1000, 246K)

I hope you like it here and feel welcome. This is your homeland too. Find yourself an Irish woman and have many kids. Express your disappointment with your siblings to them and wash your hands of them. I would wash my hand of any sibling of mine who did what yours did. They have no respect for themselves or the future fucked up mongrel they'll bring into this world.

C'mon Paddy, it could be worse. They could be reproducing with Anglos

Fucking lift. Talk to women. Get fucking laid. Jizz in her- and keep doing it until she's knocked up, then marry the bitch.

It's not fucking hard to put a baby in a chick mate. I've done it twice now and know some literal retards that have at least three each.

>irish
>being white in the first place
Nonwhites breeding with nonwhites doesn't affect me. Take your blogposting somewhere else.

I'm 1/64th German

>irish
>being white in the first place
>Nonwhites breeding with nonwhites doesn't affect me. Take your blogposting somewhere else.

Attached: 1549152504984.jpg (426x309, 20K)

Attached: 2EE9C123-D4C7-4329-AC46-9F80C9948146.jpg (741x649, 51K)

Y'all need to chill the fuck out white people... it's upto an individual who they wanna marry or have kids with so take your bitchy grumpy and white privileged ass somewhere else.And you irish man,your Grandfather is probably too old to adjust into 21 st century with having led a privileged life due to his white genes.All kids are cute and your grandfather is racist to not like his mixed great grandchildren.

Attached: le56.jpg (602x602, 66K)

Similar situation except I'm an only child, and my dad moved to Jamaica and had four mixed race kids. I have no cousins really neither meaning I'm the only one who can carry on a white lineage under my family name.

Even though I'm American, my grandparents are English and my Engish grandmother would go visit the family in Jamaica and would always remark how similar it was to Rhodesia and would piss off all the Jamaicans lol. She would always confide to me in private to please marry within my culture and race. Shame they dont make white women like my grandma anymore.

You dropped your Yarmulke, Shmule.

MARTY A QT RED HAIRED IRISH GIRL
MAKE YOUR GRANDPA PROUD

Attached: FABF9A20-0178-4DC6-B8A6-5E684DF030BF.jpg (183x275, 10K)

Send pic of bob and vagin plese I verry sick. One bob and vagene befour take me from life support. Please I beg. Vagene now pls

See:
You'd obviously earn their favor if you have white children. You know what to do.

f

Attached: if only.jpg (224x224, 6K)

The gene pool cleaning itself free of traitors

>Irish mother
>black father
>spawn
>50% irish
>50% black
>100% nigger
IRA must be proud at least they're not White!

You probably should focus more on your school shootings and low IQ levels instead of my bobs and vegana:)
Your cum is the color of "your" skin,not mine....fucking cum skinned.

>ethnic suicide is fine... if you're white!

Oh look, an Anglo/Kike in Spain on Holiday.

Stay in Ireland and you'll be lucky and find a leprechaun...

Have you ever had a Shamrock Shake?

You forgot to end it with 'cunt'