Can we all agree this is the most accurate rate Europe map on Jow Forums?

Attached: 989.png (1616x1000, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar#Origins_of_the_dollar_sign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_of_Salamanca
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_galleon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_de_ContrataciĆ³n
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesta
jstor.org/stable/24966597?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skanderbeg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navarrese_Company
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Levant
>yellow
>Israel
>history
no cigar Nigel

>Israel
sage

I like mine more

Attached: relevant cunts of europe 2.png (1616x1000, 105K)

Attached: 1548517442164.jpg (2097x9554, 3.85M)

>Greece
>not maximum

Are you a retard?

>muh 5000 year old empire
Man fuck Greece desu, shit's overrated. Rome had a bigger impact on modern day Europe

if we're going outside of Europe then lebanon, georgia, armenia and north africa need to be at least yellow

also bulgaria is a bastion of the orthodox church and has developed their own nationality since the classic age maintaining cultural/economic ties with greece and anatolia

switzerland and norway has had great impact in military history, respectively in land and maritime fields

alexander the great isn't from (north) macedonia

most importantly the union of lublin of the polish-lithuanian commonwealth is a commonly overlooked founding experiment of european political tradition, having established a proto-democracy of the nobility with plenty of checks on the elected monarchs and a proto-federative system, all a century prior to the english revolutions, being the first europeans to grand religious freedom and to draft a formal written constitution

I've thought about putting Spain lower tier green but it's hard to do. They were the dominant power of the world during the absolute heyday of European civilization, and had the first global empire.

>and had the first global empire.
Do you think Mongolia would be dark green then?

>turkey maximum impact
>Armenia irrelevant
Found the roach

>Greece
>no impact
What are you a fucking retard

Attached: 9F6BF2CF-CAFA-49B1-9F7C-B000B378A1CB.png (610x612, 62K)

Roach status confirmed

Well it would definitely go some way to them being dark green if it was a map for Asia yeah.

Spain reunited humanity as one forever betacuck, no other country can compete.

Attached: _Juan_Sebastian_Elcano.png (1500x885, 297K)

Attached: 1552404165589.png (1616x1000, 107K)

>Turkey and Israel more impactful for european civilization than Greece
nonono

Fine, but Spain doesn't have contributions to science or economy

And I mean real and recognizeable contributions, not forced, because any country can look for its contributions

Why the hell is Czechia lower than Hungary, even though they created a proto-Reformation? I would say that Jan Hus is the most influential philosopher from Eastern Europe

desu, I don't really know where should I put Serbia.

Attached: hi2.png (4592x3196, 995K)

Are you baiting?
>economy as a discipline is an Spanish creation.
>Real de a ocho( piece of eight) is the first global currency, the dollar symbol is a spanish symbol that the americans copied $ ( first universal known meme)
>Invented global trade with the Manila Galleon.
>All the fucking planet uses the Gregorian calendar, another spanish invention.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar#Origins_of_the_dollar_sign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_of_Salamanca
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_galleon

Attached: Ocho_reales_de_plata_1759_(reverso).jpg (240x242, 24K)

>Lithuania the same level as Spain/Portugal

Attached: C644A50B-58B6-433E-A6F8-0352BDD2FC71.gif (500x288, 3.3M)

OK. Now compare that with Holland or Italy, or England and Scotland

Battle of Siget

Same league and much higher than Russia or Austria from your pic.

>Same league
bullshit. Spain didn't create any company or a security or a stock exchange or a major bank

>Austria and Spain "High historical impact"
Litterally the capital of the Holy Roman Empire for 500 years, and the second largest Empire that has ever existed, respectively.

literally stops the further ottoman invasion towards austria for over one hunder years, quads confirm high historical impact

Attached: cancer.png (296x36, 3K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_de_ContrataciĆ³n
the only one that didnt go bankrupt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesta
A Spaniard's son had to invent the stock exchange for the dutch, and shares were implemented all over Europe.
>Joseph de la Vega, also known as Joseph Penso de la Vega and by other variations of his name, was an Amsterdam trader from a Spanish Jewish family and a prolific writer as well as a successful businessman in 17th-century Amsterdam.

Banks were known for centuries and Spain had them like everyone.

Your methodology sucks btw.

>Gregorian calendar
Not a Spanish invention, a Spanish mathematician was one of the main contributors in creating it, along with others

>Title: The intervention of the University of Salamanca in the historical process of fixation of the science of measuring time.

Abstract: The study of the contribution of the University of Salamanca to the reformation of the Gregorian Calendar (1582), based on the transcription, translation and analysis of the Latin codes elaborated by this university; one redacted in 1515, and the other in 1578, both under the simultaneous petitions of the popes (respectively Leo X and Gregory XIII) and the kings (Ferdinand the Catholic and Philip II).

The calendar was made already 60 years prior to its application, Gregory XIII just decided when to start using it.

>literally a Crusade was manned to attack my ancestors
>no historical impact

I know. And a Spaniard mathematician was one of several who contributed to modifying the Julian to the Gregorian.

>The 1515 report of the University invented a mathematical procedure which allowed to calculate the different rhythm of the Sun and Moon, and which would be the base of the Gregorian Reformation approved by the Pope 60 years later.

The calendar and the calculations was a project of the University of Salamanca alone, the papal commission (with the mathematicians from all over the place) used this calendar to fix the drift

jstor.org/stable/24966597?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

They obviously contributed, but the Italian Aloysius Lilius was the first primary author of the Gregorian calendar, and it was afterwards modified by Christopher Clavius.

They measured and calculated everything Clavius just modified the Julian Calendar to make it fit to reality while keeping Easter in Spring.

Attached: Tablas_alfonsies.jpg (1060x700, 285K)

Albania should be higher.

Why? Just provide us with a single actual point on what Albania has offered culturally and or historically to Europe, you fucking memeflag.

litterally did nothing at all like ever
the most albanians contributed to the world is mother theresa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skanderbeg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navarrese_Company

It allowed Italy and Navarre to have some fun too.

Attached: 4_backwards_neighbirs.png (1022x774, 416K)

>Skanderbeg

A literal Serb, kek

Attached: 1276536435345328768.png (200x160, 37K)

lithuania should be yellow (after all, they created the PLC too), also idk if the netherlands should be green. id paint them yellow

wow rude

>low historical impact
I don't even have to go into detail here, the simple fact we instituted the cyrillic alphabet is fucking enough, not to mention the million wars

And inbfucking4 memedonia, it's also "low impact"

Never mind, didn't notice you were a turk

Attached: tenor.gif (320x272, 1.25M)

>Netherlands light green
What? Australia, New Zeeland, South Africa, Murica and more, were all ours mate, we have had as much impact on the world as you did britbong

Attached: 1526936727607.jpg (490x275, 160K)

Fuck off I recently upgraded you from yellow, be thankful for what you have

This is because "Albanian" in the present sense was never a thing before 1913, and even a Croat would know what happened in that year and why.
"Albania" too was never a thing in the contemporary sense before that year. The medieval "Albanian" realms were pretty much either Anjou or Sicilian, or Greek, or Serbian, as was their nobility. The people who just happened to occupy this land were just tribes, primal folk, bandits, mountain people, etc. They largely became Turks after the arrival of the Ottomans. Then in 1913, it was decided that all of these inhabitants would be put into a process of nation-building to serve a specific purpose assigned by Austria. Ever since, "Albania" has been nothing but an entry point for foreign interest in these parts. First Austria, then Italy, then America, etc. It is quite literally the quintessential client state inhabited by a people that could most accurately be described as the genetic and cultural landfill of South-east Europe.

Attached: based white european albanian muslims.jpg (500x422, 48K)

Take a look at the map, first of all its clearly a turk since only a turk can consider himself "rooted its heritage into everything european", while thinking Greece is less important historically. Turks, may I remind you, have the second highest incest rate next to pakistani and are currently at about african levels of average IQ, dropping by 1-2 points per year.

Second of all, the nigger went through the trouble of actually creating a category for "buffer" zone and made Ukraine, which arguably should even be green, not even a fucking buffer zone. Ukraine, which if taken at its worst is still a goddamn buffer zone.

I gotta protect my country in this shitshow.
>During the romans we were literally praised by Julias caeser himself: "of this countries
belgium is the most courageous".
>Was a great economic point in the middle ages because of "brugge".
>During the enlightning a lot of people actually came from belgium and were praised as the most intelligent people of this time and have made a lot of progress in science: Mercator, Vesalius... Just naming a few "hurr durr these are only 2 names" ye only the dudes that literally reinvented cartography and biology of the human body itself.
>Was a big player in the industrial revolution after Britain because of the fact we could produce a lot.
>Was the soul reason why the first world war ever happened (the german wanting to pass by us but we're saying fuck off)
This is not even things I researched but I literally thought of it on the top of my head.
>inb4 people say my country is useless bcz it's smal
I prefer being small than being a moron like most americans.

How about you upgrade your teeth from yellow, you fucking cunt.

Finally someone made a category suitable for us

>of this countries belgium is the most courageous".
That never referred to the current country of "Belgium"
>Was a great economic point in the middle ages because of "brugge".
Also not "Belgium"
>During the enlightning a lot of people actually came from belgium and were praised as the most intelligent people of this time and have made a lot of progress in science: Mercator, Vesalius... Just naming a few "hurr durr these are only 2 names" ye only the dudes that literally reinvented cartography and biology of the human body itself.
None of those "belgian"
>Was a big player in the industrial revolution after Britain because of the fact we could produce a lot.
That I can give you
>This is not even things I researched but I literally thought of it on the top of my head.
It's wrong, you were an active participant because of that, but you didn't "cause" the first world war, kek

I mean, OP is a retarded roach, but the current state of Belgium is not those territories. If you wanted to be totally accurate you'd have to kinda color Antwerp, Gent, Brugge and a few more parts in sorta green and other parts in red.

Just get annexed by Austria already and forget you ever knew us. Forget the language, drop the name. Just go. Don't look back.

Attached: 1523472966961.jpg (500x374, 91K)

Thanks, didn't realise it was a kebab, I just assumed he was historically illiterate

gass yourself roach

Attached: laugh.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

>dingdingdingdingdingding
>May I have a moment of your time, please?
>*AHEM AHEM*
FUCK KRAUTS AND TURKS.

Attached: AHEM.png (642x670, 186K)

Well give him credit, he could be pure English. Remember they backed the Ottomans for 400 years and sacrificed white english lives to make sure the Balkans remained under muslim genocide for a bit longer.

Remember, you'd never have had Islam in Europe without the English!

SERBIA STRONK
Calm down on the anti German though, greater Germania will fuck shit up once we get the chance again.

Attached: 986.gif (160x240, 676K)

So guys, we are not to blame for WW1, after all? Thanks.

True, the english are the kikes of Europe, they are the enemy as much as israel and islam.

>have some guy shot in your country
>get run over by a million bulgarians
>be blamed for WW1
I've always found the timeline pretty hilarious once you actually study what happened around these territories

Germans can snort my smegma.

Attached: (((europe))).png (1376x1250, 121K)

Two jealous bitches bitching about their superiors

>Basically only the country itself counts and not the big cities in it.
That makes no fucking sense.
>Mercator and Vesalius didn't come from belgium.
Mercator was born there. Didn't live there in his childhood but went studying in "leuven" what also I'm just thinking about, was the first university in the world so thus had an impact on the world. Vesalius was also born in belgium. Lived there. Studied there and just died in Greece. He even posted his studies before coming to Greece.
>hurr durr can't speak of belgium before it was officially belgium
that's retarded
And yes. Caeser reffered to belgium.
pic related

Attached: Only_an_idiot_starts_a_fight_he_cant_win.jpg (841x474, 54K)

Has your superior seed impregnated your own sister yet or are you taking your time until you bring out the inbred little roach?

Attached: ef7.jpg (500x370, 84K)

Google the saviour of europe

>hurr durr can't speak of belgium before it was officially belgium
No it's not, we were Roman for a very long time longer than we have been Bulgarian, yet I don't consider the achievements of Caesar those of Bulgaria.

What happened in the city-state of Brugge does not add to the historical significance of "Belgium".

Thank you, Bulgaria. Thank you for sharing my enthusiasm for dead Turks and, most importantly, for being a useful buffer zone that will be the first to get crushed once the disgusting Turk strikes again, as surely he will.

Attached: 1515621443672.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

>enthusiasm for dead turks
>happy about the prospect of turks invading because it kills other people you dislike for some reason
SERBIA FUK YEH

Ah you're not white, your opinion is not relevant
Counts for you as well

gotta agree with this

Not happy at all, that means the buffer zone is gone and we're next.
I was just stating a fact comrade. You're the first to go if the Turk goes after the Balkans.

THIS is the ultimate map

Attached: 1515626442327.png (1560x1028, 345K)

>dutch
>white

Attached: Ben.jpg (850x400, 71K)

>he thinks this is an insult to Serbs
I want to be as far removed from the likes of the "Dutch" as possible. I wish we could be further the fuck apart. If that defines me as non-white I'll tattoo "non-white" on my forehead with pride.

Attached: brainlet dutch.jpg (682x900, 70K)

Only reason we'd ever get fucked if Turkey invades is because you were dragging your feet because you considered dead bulgarians worth potentially getting genocided by turks

You know, same as usual

>has formed empires
Hey, we have formed an empire. Not fair! A fucking big one, too.

Attached: 340014-alexfas01_2048x1152.jpg (2048x1152, 1.17M)

fixed

Attached: 1552404165589.png (1616x1000, 106K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1616x1000, 111K)

You serious? Did you look at Turkey's armed forces?
If the Turk attacks, the whole of Balkans put together couldn't stop them, including Greece. And, again, you will be the first to die. I'm not relishing in that fact, I'm just saying.
Regionally speaking, Turks are even more powerful than they were during the Balkan Wars.

Luxembourg should be in the literally who category along with all the irrelevant city states and Lebanon.

And this is why your country is irrelevant

Attached: white.jpg (1200x831, 906K)

War isn't an RTS where you attack move to an enemy's base.

That is good actually. But i would fix Belgium with yellow or orange. They had colonies in Africa.

Well whatever helps you sleep at night.
Of course, I too hope that you are right. But I'm afraid my estimations are true.
The Turk is making me nervous.

Attached: 1535940048155.png (646x595, 280K)

>UK
>historical impact
rather a bunch of cultureless island monkeys that only live because they could hide protected by the sea around them

>Welsh Mediterranean

Attached: 1525432050810.jpg (640x768, 68K)

KEK some shitty romanian micronation Wallachia took a fat shit on the ottoman empire and almost killed the sultan , making him run with his pants to his knees back in the main territory, and nowadays turkey can defeat us all? HA i highly doubt that

>we iz r1b nordics

Attached: 1540308560021 (1).png (1600x1313, 319K)

>Anglos
>white

Attached: savemefrancce.jpg (453x600, 44K)

Of course he would, you'd ally with him in a heartbeat. And he'd eventually start on you.

>That is good actually
>turkey had maximum impact on European heritage
Hmmmmm

If roaches attack you I'll volunteer to fight in an instant. Not that it would be much help, because I suck!

Attached: serbia_russia_brothers.jpg (800x499, 88K)

Some of the native celts of wales and south west britain probably came from iberia

>Spaniards
>white

Attached: 124973.jpg (400x500, 39K)

Boi. The border of Ottoman Empire was next to Vein. This is huge European impact.

But of course i don't like it for many reasons.

>Russia more historical impact than Spain

kys how

You don't know much about history or Europe, do you?