Why do white people believe they get jobs and administration into colleges based on merit...

Why do white people believe they get jobs and administration into colleges based on merit? Don't they realize being white simply increases their chances of being wealthy in America, and that wealth provides access to elite connections, SAT prep, and the ability to spend more time studying instead of working? This is white privilege 101.

foxnews.com/us/college-entrance-exam-cheating

Attached: ws.jpg (1028x1684, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

federalreserve.gov/econres/notes/feds-notes/recent-trends-in-wealth-holding-by-race-and-ethnicity-evidence-from-the-survey-of-consumer-finances-20170927.htm
cnn.com/2018/03/02/politics/schumer-south-carolina-district-judge-nominee/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Don't they realize being white simply increases their chances of being wealthy in America, and that wealth provides access to elite connections, SAT prep, and the ability to spend more time studying instead of working?

Because it doesn't.

These people cheated , they didn't even use all the things you listed

It does
>They cheated
>The millions of dollars that they had access to didn't influence their ability to cheat in the first place

Stop being retarded

Attached: blog_nro_inherited_wealth.jpg (300x264, 40K)

If the your pic was designed to prove your point, then I suppose the next question would be how many Whites inherit wealth?

"In 2016, white families had the highest level of both median and mean family wealth: $171,000 and $933,700, respectively (figure 1). Black and Hispanic families have considerably less wealth than white families. Black families' median and mean net worth is less than 15 percent that of white families, at $17,600 and $138,200, respectively. Hispanic families' median and mean net worth was $20,700 and $191,200, respectively. "

federalreserve.gov/econres/notes/feds-notes/recent-trends-in-wealth-holding-by-race-and-ethnicity-evidence-from-the-survey-of-consumer-finances-20170927.htm

When reading this it would be important to note that There is a higher proportion of Whites in this country then there are others.

Attached: - Average U.S. Savings Account Balance _ -.png (740x465, 53K)

user, it's not just about money. It's growing up in safe neighborhoods, good schools, and family/friends with social, economic or political connections.
Blacks and mexicans are less likely to has those because historically that wasn't available to them in the US. Are there wealthy blacks and mexicans? Of course. Are there poor whites? Of course. The fact is when comparing someone who is born white vs born black, the white child will have a higher chance of being born into more wealth than the black child. This is always true and can be traced back to this country's history of slavery.

Attached: reverseracism.jpg (564x564, 65K)

>be white or asian
>apply to elite school with fantastic test scores, great grades
>get rejected

>be nigger
>apply to same score with low test scores, shit grades, felony
>get accepted based on diversity quota
>pass courses because you're black
>get job you're unqualified for because you're black
>society suffers

>user, it's not just about money. It's growing up in safe neighborhoods, good schools, and family/friends with social, economic or political connections.

Who would be responsible for unsafe neighbors except for the people that live in those neighborhoods themselves?

>and family/friends with social, economic or political connections.

Do you actually believe that the average White person has social, economic, and political connections? Political is especially laughable. Practically everyone who matters in this country is White but that doesn't mean that all White people matter. In fact approximately 60% of them don't.

This doesn't exist. The test scores are within a range. It's not as if they accept anyone.

Further you don't pass courses because your black.

K Jamal

>based on merit
Meritocracy is a lie. If you're connected, you can go to any Ivy league school you want--just have your daddy donate a million to the school of your choice, join a fraternity, and then you'll have a nice social network for when you graduate and enter the workforce. The main reason that the jew media is constantly attacking "Greek life" is that it gives Whites the same networking advantage that jews have. For example, if you're a jew that graduates, you'll have plenty of cousins and family friends that work in industry x, y or z that will give you a job. Whites have no sense of racial solidarity or tribal loyalty anymore. We've been trained to believe that this is "immoral".

Attached: jewpriv.png (768x1024, 304K)

Attached: harvard-comparisons-race-jewssmall-for-internesmt1.jpg (580x810, 114K)

Disrupting your bullshit narrative means I'm black? You've obviously never attended college.

How many White people do you think there are that can donate a million to a school?

Attached: Sell out.png (670x1040, 426K)

Maybe 1000

Attached: Hwn2kb8.png (861x750, 54K)

>Nigger logic

There are approximately 206,859,510 only 1000 of them can afford to donate a million? How strange.

Here is an example of discrimination. This is the most powerful democrat in DC right now. Whites were mostly silent on this. There was no unanimous resolution to condemn this rat-faced kike, rather cuckold Lindsay Graham came to his defense.

Attached: JudenStrangeBehavior.png (579x521, 280K)

>Using a fake news headline to prove a point

Give me a moment while i find a CNN article called "Republicans refuse to work with Obama because he's black"

That's not actually what happened.

"When asked if his "no" vote Thursday against Quattlebaum was payback for blocking Obama's African American nominees, Schumer told Blitzer on Friday, "Absolutely not."
"It was saying that I thought this nominee was not very a good nominee to begin with, but second it's really wrong to hold the seat vacant for four years, then change the rules, and then say we're going to fill the bench just with people we want," Schumer said. "There ought to be some compromise here."

cnn.com/2018/03/02/politics/schumer-south-carolina-district-judge-nominee/index.html

It would seem to be more of a political move than a race based one.

>206,859,510
There are really that many Whites in the US?

>only 1000
I don't know. I pulled that number out of my ass. How many White multimillionaires and billionaires are there? It can't be more than 100,000.

> Don't they realize being kike simply increases their chances of being wealthy in America
FTFY

When the Irish and Italians first came here en masse, they didn't live in "safe" neighborhoods, have good schools, wealthy family/friends with political connections, or more importantly, welfare even. Yet in a couple of generations they pulled themselves out of poverty.

This is true for (((them))) after WWII. This is true for Asian Americans, whether it be the Chinese, Japanese after internment when they lost their property and wealth, and the Vietnamese that came here after the 70's.

Why is it that these groups have done so well in just one or two generations with none of those things that you mentioned, when niggers and spics have had multiple generations of staying here and remaining poor?

It's either the race or the culture. Choose one (or both). But otherwise, go KYS with that shit.

Lynch the Freemasons if you actually want to stop the problems you mention

This is a direct quote. Straight from the kike's own mouth, on OUR Senate floor:

"“As of Feb. 14th, 83 percent of the President Trump’s confirmed nominees were male, 92 percent were white. That represents the lowest share of non-white candidates in three decades. It’s long past time that the judiciary starts looking a lot more like the America it represents. Having a diversity of views and experiences on the federal bench is necessary for the equal administration of justice.”

No amount of spin can save you rats from what's coming.

Blacks and Hispanics can't answer simple questions on an IQ test. Gee. I wonder why they can't make wealth and pass it on. Gas people based on being Jews and being dumb and the world would be a better place.

Remember California's and Germany's success are based on Eugenics. There down fall is disgencis.

Bachelors of Science. But nice try, Jamal

Population United States: 308,745,538 (2010)

White people constitute the majority of the U.S. population, with a total of about 245,532,000 or 77.7% of the population as of 2013. Non-Hispanic whites make up 62.6% of the country's population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

I calculated using 62% not 77%.

>No amount of spin can save you rats from what's coming.

Shut the fuck up with your paranoid retard bullshit. I'm not Chuckie Schumer, and to be honest I don't give a fuck.

But the truth of the matter is Obama nominated two Democratic judges for the same position who were both rejected by republicans. The seat was vacant for 4 years and now Trump presented his candidate. Schumer voted no presumably along partisan lines. The effect of the judiciary as a tool for democrats to curb Trump has been apparent. Who are Richard Seeborg, Haywood Gilliam, and Jon Tigar for example, and what are their registered political parties. The list actually goes on and on. I don't actually give a fuck about politics. I still have to go to work on Monday no matter what these people do.

The majority of that wealth actually comes from home ownership. That aspect of the White privilege narrative is woefully flawed.

Blacks own plenty of fucking homes here in Compton but they nigger them up and the whole ares. You're an idiot. Whites build wealth...

Yeah, sure. Because I believe retards and shills on the internet. Anyone who is stupid enough to believe that having a felony record would bar you from attending college has obviously never been to college. That's how I know you are full of shit. Kill yourself Pedro.