Niggers

When did you start hating niggers and what made you start

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-123845_Twitter.jpg (1078x1050, 408K)

When I found out they were the true children of israel.

Elementary school by just witnessing the general niggatry in class

my mom agreeing to babysit a nigglet for one day

I live in the same country as them

i was raised my entire life to not be racist
after working at a bank and then having a brother commit bestiality i was exposed to just how racist blacks are
this opened up many, many, new doors for me.

Nothing and never because I'm not a sub 80 IQ MAGApede

I saw one in Sweden for the first time, and then, to amplify, he spoke...
I've been like that ever since

High school, because I witnessed niggers being niggers

Seems like we already reached the consensus, being around them makes you hate them

Grew up in Philadelphia

I was brutally and anally raped for 17 hours straight by a group of niggers in Miami 2 months ago. I have hated niggers ever since.

Attached: ray-abruzzo.jpg (588x370, 70K)

I'm in north philly rn please kill me

jesus! I hope you die a good death being raped by niggers!

>please kill me
there is high probability that your wish will be granted :D just walk out in late evening and it's done

Does anyone actually hate black people. Like do you see one on the street and automatically hate them?

I never understood the hate for anything. Black people, illegal Mexicans, even the Jews undermining society. I've never felt actual hate for any of them. Do I wish things were different, sure, but to say I "hate" them is too far.

Attached: 1550361908744m.jpg (844x1024, 118K)

Elementary school, because I was stuck in a building with niggers acting like niggers all day long. There was no one thing. I just noticed things, like how all the "bad" kids were black, how they never fucking understood anything, how the only things they ever responded to were getting yelled at or yanked around. And that's why liberalism is a war on noticing things.

Attached: 1223483910114.jpg (450x600, 230K)

That's where i used to live. God bless you brother.

Came to switzerland after fleeing with my family from the Yugoslavian civil war. First 2 years we had to live in refugee-camps.
>Lots of Niggers from Rwanda. Those mofos were notorious robbers and had no urge to work, integrate or contribute to anything.

Grow up and go to school.
>Get beat up by much larger and older nigger from the domenican republic.

Adulthood. All my family members ams me are integrated, have steady jobs, pay taxes and we see ourselfes as swiss. Speak fluently german and french. No crime record. Know the country's history, have the Swiss citizensship and I did my obligatory service at the army.
>Every nigger I meet depends on welfare, is criminal and/or obnoxious. Even their kids are pathetic display that they will never be a working part of any society.

Attached: adxdYPlZ_700wa_0.gif (480x360, 926K)

Temple. Fucking...temple university and Kensington. That'll do it to anyone.

good for you reddit.
even ghandi hated them fag.

this, the whole world over

Customer service in Miami, Florida. I moved from white farm land to the city. My God it took me less than a year to go 1488.

At least you haven't been raped...yet.

I didnt even know they existed until I was 12. I grew up in a small farm town and wasnt allowed to watch television. The internet wasn’t really much of anything until I was in college.

Then, one day at school, there’s one of them. Dude was actually really cool and very smart. He talked just like a white guy.

So for years I thought they were all that way. Just, normal but with darker skin. Wouldn’t that be a utopia.

Then when I was in college, I got to experience the hip-hop gangster wannabe scumbags. Wastes.

If they could all behave like my buddy from gradeschool, I think racism wouldn’t be an issue.

Do gypsies count? They are even bigger niggers than regular niggers here

I love black people, but I hate niggers.

Fuck niggers period
Let them kill each other
Then buy their cheap ass homes and build some decent real estate in gentificity!

a video of an armed robber attempting to burn alive 2 white girls with lighter fluid

They genetically lack empathy

When I got into uni. Niggers on scholarship were literally rapping in class and I told them all to stfu so we could fucking learn. They all gave me the stink eye after finals cause they failed and I succeeded.

In highschool I thought black jokes were funny and nothing more, until I witnessed the real world. They weren't jokes anymore

Only went to 1 elementary school so i grew up with only 1 black guy litterally named Lamar. He was tall had white ass straight teeth and was great at basketball. My town has an escarpment and i lived up the escarpment which is generally the batter part of town, down the escarpment is all poor ppl white black and others. Anyways he was always cool but he actually got jumped while downtown one night at the club street we have and they stomped on his head and knee, which tore his lateral meniscus and ruined his full basketball scholarship to the states. Highschool i went to was a hockey focus school and only had a few blacks, which acted with very light noggery. One half blacl kid was huge but they all bullied him for not being fully black. Other than that i dont have black friends because i dont do things they do, i like fishing, hunting, reading, and in all these things black people are few and fsr between

Public school and a bad neighbourhood. I was 5 or 6. I never imagined how niggers, jews and their hybrids could be so dumb, evil and subhuman.

even when it comes to their own kind, ive literally seen a viral video of a group of black kids (American) letting a crippled black kid drown and laughing about it after he fell in a lake

the good thing is that they were all charged

Learning from internet and by experience with inmigrant Haitian apes who can’t even speak spanish and put their niglets to work in the street for them

Thank you user

When I moved to the US and actually was forced to be around them.

Attached: honk niggers.png (858x553, 236K)

Few people "hate" actively. Its more of a buzzword to make it seem worse than it is, when usually, what they probably mean is"disdain."
>be me, 16
>lived in rural IL. No nogs in sight
>dont hate nogs. Never seen one
>dont believe the stories. No one is that stupid, violent, destructive
>dont like racists
>think everyone should get along
>move to city
>meet nogs for the first time
>nothing like the schools said
>exact picture i was told of by the racists i hated
Been "racist" ever since, user

Welcome to Chicago. Nothing makes you more of a racist than the real world.

After every interaction I've had with them personally nothing could make me hate until I saw what they do to white women

when i lived in the suburbs and went to my 99% white high school i was on the bernie train and wasnt racist at all. i then moved to baton rouge the shittiest most niggerest city in AMerica and then i became a red pilled nigger hating white nationalist