Pay Attention Shitheads

While you idiots are arguing over bughead gibs, Republicans are preparing to support a nationwide gun confiscation bill. Get the fuck in here!

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/09/lindsey-graham-democrats-gop-can-come-together-for-gun-confiscation-law/?fbclid=IwAR16z2jrAWVIRJi7LrOgq3J-N0vRWWAA9feqSpk6kZVWowivck7EGBxSl9o#

Attached: redcoat.jpg (654x665, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-12/ron-paul-blasts-washingtons-bipartisan-attacks-second-amendment
news.vice.com/en_us/article/pawkzz/this-law-allows-cops-to-take-guns-away-from-some-people
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/society/185410-181002-support-for-trump-higher-in-israel-than-almost-any-other-nation-poll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TL;DR:
"The Democrats have also been vocal in their support for gun confiscation laws, and this is where Graham believes the left and right can come together.

He told CNN, “I haven’t really looked at the House package, but this is to me the area where we can come together.” Graham has scheduled a March 26 Judiciary Committee hearing on the confiscation orders."

Lol no they arent. Nobody is fucking dumb enough to try and pass confiscation. They'd all be dead within the year.

So you say. Were up to our foreheads in disease ridden illegals and we havent done shit so far.

If that's what it takes to wake the White man from his slumber, I support it.

Lol

Here in MD they already did, then came and shot and killed a guy at his own house and took his guns. Nobody did jack shit

Don't be so sure about that, Trump is on board with USMCA. 2/3rds written by Obama hold overs, President of the CFR called it NAFTA + TPP which he loves.
The NAU is being formed right before our eyes. While Trump keeps talking about the wall.

They trying to start a war?

brb buying guns

who would have guessed? oh yeah yang gang new this shit was going to happen

>in b4 the new civil war

Whomest is gonna do the confiscating?

trying that in Appalachia isn't going to go well for them

You larpers won’t do shit when daddy government comes and demands your guns. You’ll give them up like they ask.

NEW AG IS GUN GRABBER

I REPEAT

NEW JEW AG IS A GUN GRABBER

Attached: C974C39D-F3B8-4C89-846E-383D24669734.jpg (1620x1330, 921K)

This guy can go fuck himself too for what he said about the Golan Heights.

>Maryland
Lol that's your problem, a state full of niggers and faggots

Friendly reminder to take your guns fishing.
They're only young once. :)

Attached: F75D493F-BB80-4DEB-A71D-7167DC1DB73E.jpg (800x1204, 138K)

That's absolutely true. It will be just like the Turner Diaries. The "come and take them" faggots will piss themselves and hand their guns over, meanwhile, those of us who've been expecting this have already "lost our guns in a boating accident."

I’ll just assume that is fake or completely out of context...

There are tons of people here in Appalachia that will no go into the good night without burning shit to the ground. Most don't understand how much some of these people hate the government. There are people here that work their entire lives off the record and have never paid income taxes.

Thankfully there is a round for that.

"D'Tyrone Shawntell stole mine guns out of my car officer"

I been telling people for years. If you do not revolt. You will be slaves

You must be a cityfag.

DAS RITE
Y'ALL SHOULDA VOTED FOR HILLARY

If normies would wake up and start listening to Ron Paul, they'd know that this isn't bullshit. Trump is a globalist. SEE - USMCA.

Ron Paul Blasts Washington's Bipartisan Attacks On The Second Amendment
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-12/ron-paul-blasts-washingtons-bipartisan-attacks-second-amendment

Trump's political philosophy is simple, baffle them with bullshit.

If Trump outlawed guns tomorrow, the MIGApede boomer kikes would defend him and say that it was 4D chess.

There's no hope for these stupid fucks. None of these fake Israel-first patriots would put up a fight.

>Republicans are preparing to support a nationwide gun confiscation bill.
im sorry where does it say that exactly?

>I-I s-swear! one more gun bill and I-I'll finally do something!

Remember that you can legally organize a militia in America.

You faggots say that every single fucking time yet inch by inch they keep restricting gun rights and you do jack shit

>There are people here that work their entire lives off the record and have never paid income taxes.
That's based as fuck, and unironically gives me hope for the nation.

It's 2019, civilian guns are a relic of the past. All anyone's debating with sunsetting this is when, not whether.

see

This. Television and video games are the opium of the masses.

Have people finally realized that the Republicans are just Democrat Lite? Give me a fucking break. If you still support the GOP, you're another liberal.

Its just going to go to the SCOTUS and be shot down. Justice Thomas will write a nice precedent that further identifies the individual right to bear arms and establish a precedent for later cases.

>murricans are starting to wake up to the fact that their two parties are working together

Attached: Imhotep-The-Mummy-high-priest-imhotep-10542379-720-540.jpg (720x540, 22K)

Nobody will do anything until they go hungry.

GrahmCracker going all Max8 on Ameriniggers

>shall not be infringed
So are you saying that with an ordinary law the guns can be confiscated anytime without motivation, and your private property is not covered by constitutional rights? This would be impossible even here

Lone wolf shit would be more effective

SHALL

Attached: 12975906549.jpg (229x220, 9K)

This.

Nothing is happening for one very simple reason: the electricity is currently on. If the electricity went out in the U.S. for one year, the piles of bodies would touch the clouds.

I really hope so...when are americans gona get old school on these vermin and make an example

Nobody wants to risk firing the first shot in case nobody else is willing to risk their lives and careers along with them.
Trump is not much of an asset, but as long as he is office and the court system is still a plausible means of redress no one is going to blackpill and go for broke because they will still have some hope that there is a means of legal redress (well, our guy is still running things- it’s not hopeless yes! Well, I can still take my case to the supreme court- surely they’ll understand my plight and fix this govt overreach!)
Once trump leaves and congress/white house permantly turns blue due to demographic change, that leaves the courts as the sole release valve for another generation, maybe two. When someone gets truly well and fucked by the supreme court and people finally realize the bill of rights means nothing anymore if you’re white then you’ll have violence

Don't be so naive. SCOTUS will never hear a gun case again

Same, Kill Non-Whites!

what did he say?

This

Agreed.

NOT

Attached: 1552275229470s (1).jpg (125x125, 2K)

Guns are already being confiscated under ERPO

>One day in late May, the Seattle Police Department knocked in Brian Smith’s door and did exactly what many Second Amendment advocates call their worst fear: They came for his guns.

>They were able to do that because of a relatively new Washington State "red flag" law that allows the government to seize firearms from a person who has been deemed to be a danger to himself or others — even if he is otherwise legally able to own guns. It's called an extreme risk protection order (ERPO), and it’s one of the only types of gun-control legislation to make it through state legislatures lately. Earlier this month, Illinois became the 13th state to sign one into law.

news.vice.com/en_us/article/pawkzz/this-law-allows-cops-to-take-guns-away-from-some-people

No uprising, no muhh boating accident, nothing - lmao. Cops just came in and took your guns. 13 states and counting have this law.

I'm ready, we just need Trumps permission to end these fucks

he is allowing the confiscation.

we have already gone over this chaim, you aren't taking our guns. I will personally rape and behead every officer who comes after my guns and show it to their kids.

I support this 100%. Either Americans cuck out and we finally get to know how Weimerica ends or Americans finally put their money where their mouth is and politicians start to swing. You're fucking delusional if you dont think the government wont come down on us ebil nazees once they have our guns. Let's just get this party started already

Attached: 2pwStFQ4xhSTOdYhU_GOYsV061kFLGv9LHUVNjaXptU.jpg (640x640, 96K)

Attached: clint pissed.gif (232x137, 895K)

>DDDDOONT VOTE FOR YANG HES GONNA GRAB OUR GUNS, VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS!
Now do you see faggots? This country is doomed and no politician will act in our best interest. at least with yang its doomed and we get 12k.

Attached: JIDF 2.png (1000x1294, 579K)

Will you give it a fucking rest already?
At least provide some kind of
source if your going to claim bullshit

Attached: Bait 1.jpg (680x649, 82K)

REPORT ALL INTENTIONAL TROLLS IN THIS, AND EVERY, THREAD

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

Look you retarded boomer: the kikes love trump. You really think the JIDF wants anyone else? Ofc you do because you're a fucking retard.

Faggots that are sticking with trump after the CPAC shit are genuinely retarded and should be gassed. Its going to be a rude awakening for you new faggots when you realize that this place has never been t_D and general consensus turns against zion don. Its even more fucked up when you realize t_D is actually raiding to counter criticism of zion don.

tl:dr - fuck you you retarded boomer

You guys keep larping like America is still a nation full of foraging badass frontiersman.
Repeat after me - NO ONE WILL DO SHIT.
They will take your guns and you will say YES SIR and go back to shitposting on the internet and playing video games.

All the signalling here always revolves about how "someone" is going to stand up and do something, but that someone is NEVER you. You just wait and hope someone with balls and expertise will stand up and save you.
But they've spent the past 10 years watching youtube and masturbating just like you have.
Post another bald eagle gif you stupid faggot.

>the kikes love trump
Apparently not if you look where their money went.

>1 guy

Attached: 1550004075240.jpg (1004x479, 98K)

Not even the topic of the thread. all your doing is using the same insults "muh zion don, muh t_D' bullshit again and again

Shut the hell up

Attached: Shills.jpg (1258x1451, 345K)

How the fuck is that even legal and no way I can believe that cops came door to door taking all the guns

fuck you boomer

"But Israel stood out as an exception, where Trump’s popularity jumped to 69%, up from 56% in 2017 on the heels of a number of pro-Israel policy moves including the transfer of the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and the US withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal."

i24news.tv/en/news/israel/society/185410-181002-support-for-trump-higher-in-israel-than-almost-any-other-nation-poll

Then why the fuck are you here wasting our and your time?

The fact is no-one wants to make the first big move. Remember bundy ranch? that was the closest we got and they had nation wide support.

FUCK OFF!

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Does anyone else think that all politicians need to be abolished? We don't need em. Prove me wrong.

Yes because polls have proven to be so fucking trust worthy.

STOP WITH THE OFF TOPIC BULLSHIT!

Attached: Beaver on Violence.png (915x1161, 370K)

>because some liberals are doing it, no one can genuinely believe trump fucked us over!

grow a brain faggot

Big difference between banning shakeweight stocks and taking away actual guns.

What if the 6D Chess is that Trump has been ingratiating himself with the Jews so that they fix 2020 for him?

this only ends when you start killing them
dont know how many times I have to say it
NOTHING
WILL
EVER
CHANGE

YOU
HAVE
TO
CHANGE
IT

Attached: Jewish Congress Treason.jpg (1460x1628, 1.75M)

touched a nerve, did i boomer? its related. boomers on this board say we shouldnt support yang bc he will grab guns, but the fact is both parties want to do that shit anyway.

remember when trump said you have to take the guns without due process? whats the difference? ill tell you, its 1000 dollars.

You just did exactly what's in the screenshot I posted. Scripts don't allow for nuance, huh

Attached: brad.gif (500x349, 906K)

>D-D-D-D-D-ONT TALK ABOUT THE TRUTH
>MAGAMAGANAGA

GAS YOURSELF FAGGOT

BE

Attached: 7t6u9xbav3d21.png (1080x1254, 315K)

Attached: First American Killed by Gun Grabbing Tyrants.jpg (1427x2342, 780K)

Attached: feinstein assault ban bill.png (1353x708, 685K)

Attached: nancy pelosi assault weapons emergency.png (1536x790, 1.24M)

Don't call me a boomer you turbo nigger. Follow the money and nothing else or you'll get lost in the smoke.

Checked and kek’d

hes trying to incite hostile (yous) to put people on a list user

>The NAU is being formed right before our eyes.

Attached: dat gap.jpg (600x624, 60K)

Attached: Marco Rubio endorses gun confiscation without crime.jpg (1440x1612, 725K)

youre right, every single yang poster is a shill. every criticism of trump is a paid shill. no one could possibly desire gibs and hate trump for his bullshit. its just impossible.

Attached: Trump endorses gun confiscation without crime.png (640x368, 153K)

Attached: Rolling Stone wants to repeal 2A highlight.jpg (742x514, 230K)

Attached: jewish groups call for gun control after vegas shooting.jpg (1440x1475, 224K)

Shall not infrin-

This.

Attached: C122127F-E19F-47C0-A779-63863F5BDE03.jpg (1014x1024, 247K)

>BOOMER THIS
>BOOMER THAT
>JIDF DON'T REAL
>ZION DON

Attached: 1549154013859.jpg (900x904, 152K)