Hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 9.52.13 AM.png (1182x600, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iMuZI5kmpVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Is-This-Real-Life.jpg (700x493, 69K)

What a retarded fucking faggot, for someone who literally has two private jets he doesn't knows shit about airplanes, they have been getting SIMPLER and safer, most recent air crashes have been because of PILOT ERROR.

>be plane
>get hacked
>fly into building

Rich people are always afraid of flying.

blumpf is saying stupid stuff again

he should STFU until we get our wall

>automate planes
>safety improves
>decide that you need more automation to make the planes more safe
>do this
>eventually pilots become glorified systems operators
>suddenly your automation fails and the plane reverts to it's "fail safe mode", aka actually being flown like a plane is supposed to
>except your pilots have only done a few approaches and landings and maybe a stall or two in the simulator over the last like 6 fucking months
>and they've been conditioned to not fly the plane manually ever because they're apparently very well paid monkeys who can't be allowed to do anything
>they fly the plane all the way into the ground while fucking around with the trim wheel and the transponder as if that will do anything
guess what, the military doesn't have this problem since it teaches it's pilots to fly

Attached: wagegap2.jpg (638x648, 53K)

this

Oh I see, simplification through automation, allowing lower wages for positions (formerly) requiring high expertise. GEE I WONDER...

>far too complex to fly
it's very easy if you're a white guy

Attached: skyking3.png (1920x1080, 374K)

I took a break from all the wall paying I'm doing to laugh at this.

typical spic, on a break 24/7

>muuh hard weerking immigrants

>mexican flag
>immigrant
muh paranoia

Don't you have some cocaine trafficking to die for or something?

fuck

mexican poster
fuck

Probably a Squatemalen on siesta

wasn't the whole Sully thing about this?

Yeah, I'd rather be flying on a Mossad remote control missile too, OP. Drumpf is such a fucking CAD.

>Plane full of globalist shills goes down, entire incident very suspicious
>Trump now tweets concern about smart planes

HOLY SHIT DO YOU NIGGERS REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS

TRUMP IS AFFIRMING THE REASONABLE SUSPICION THAT THE ETHIOPIA PLANE CRASH WAS A HIT JOB

HAPPENING

Pilot pay has tanked.
Military planes crash.
You are a dumb fat redneck who will kill itself sooner than later.

Does Mexico even have an airport? You drive vans full of meth and take floating doors and planks to get places. What he says makes perfect sense. I mean, have you not heard about the 3 deaths from those automated Tesla cars? Like he said, sometimes simpler is better.

Reminds me of this prank from Candid Camera:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iMuZI5kmpVU

Lmao. A drooling retard could fly a plane at this point with how many automatic systems there are to keep the plane flying fine. Yikes

President brainlet strikes again lmao

>automate pilot jobs
>pilots lose the actual skill of flying, become useless faggots who do nothing, get reduced pay accordingly
>planes crash just as much as before they were automated

my uncle is a pilot. his wife divorced him for a mexican

Fucking dotard.

It's no shock to know that CIA clowns have been able to remote control vehicles for years. At LEAST since 9/11.

>Military planes crash
because they're old and being forced to do risky things, do you think the arleigh burke class is defective because two of the things hit freighters?

plane crashes are getting less and less frequent mate

This. Exactly this.

Picture when you go into a fast food place and you want to pay with cash. They ring you up, but to the cashier's dismay, the automatic change dispenser has failed, then it takes them 5 minutes to figure out how much change to give you when you give them a ten for your $7.56 order.

Now imagine that person behind the stick of a commercial airplane with 400+ people on it.

Attached: 15A5C207-7D14-444C-A833-E2375DB2748F.jpg (750x586, 77K)

Reason to join The Gang
No longer have to defend every crayon eating statement by this sundowning boomer, but can openly laugh at his retardation and scream "Yang Gang" at the top of your lungs.
Whoa...

Attached: full counter.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

retards, dont you get his symbolic meaning?
by saying he doesn't want "albert einstein" flying his plane, he means he doesnt want illegitimate jew frauds to control the nation, he wants truly skilled and experienced men with gusto and reason to guide it.

Be honest with me, Jow Forums: do you think he has Alzheimer's?

Attached: 1526280202670.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

>they have been getting SIMPLER

Holy fuck you're stupid.

>trump: blah blah blah blah maga blah

Liberals are all experts in anything that Trump ever talks about.

this

LOOK AT THIS RETARD AND LAUGH, FUCKING RETARD AHAHAHHAHA

>inb4 politifact lies just to spite Trump

Rest in peace you glorious bastard

God I wish he would shut the fuck up and just do his job.

Those 3 deaths by ai in that timeframe is a massive improvement over the alternative you kike loving rat

he's not talking about jets, he's speaking occultic
terms.

I've been a computer programmer for decades, and I agree with this. There are too many computer control systems in important systems where they're not needed, and they are unmanageably complex and not trustworthy. They create vulnerabilities which may amount to an existential threat to society.

>fan blade breaks.
>Passengers aboard a Dallas-bound Southwest Airlines flight Tuesday struggled to pull a woman back into the plane after she was sucked into a hole left by a shattered window, witnesses said.

That image is a faggot.

Except when those systems act up or misinterpret data and pilots don't catch it in time.

Then you're an idiot. Nothing is going to stop this kind of progress, and because of this, there's no reason to stop it. A computer doing the job well is the ideal situation, so we will try to get that ideal.

you may laugh but i feel exactly the same way about cars since i work as an embedded software developer in automotive and you wouldnt believe the absolute shit we release, software wise
i can guarantee you that absolutely 0 companies comply with iso 26262 and other safety standards to a satisfactory degree

Attached: 1546283744633.jpg (691x633, 138K)

Yeah, which is exactly why they want to make it controlled by a robot who doesn't make human errors. Are you retarded?

>i want smart people to fly planes but smart people shouldn't fly planes!
what

Attached: literally what.jpg (473x356, 13K)