twitter.com/LoriLoughlin/status/1105269801927159809
youtu.be/O-D_ZQQV1sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FEDS HOLDING LIVE PRESS CONFERENCE
youtube.com/watch?v=TsDqBcQFFNQ

no one cares nigger

Wtf but they just wanted to help women move up they said

44 people charged

Hollywood actresses Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman are among at least 40 people charged in a $25 million college entrance exam cheating scheme, according to court documents unsealed Tuesday.

The alleged scheme focused on getting students admitted to elite universities as recruited athletes, regardless of their athletic abilities, and helping potential students cheat on their college exams, according to the indictment unsealed in Boston.

Felicity Huffman and Lori LoughlinAP; NBC
Loughlin, best known for her role in the sitcom "Full House," and Huffman, who starred in the ABC hit show "Desperate Housewives," were charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services fraud.

The FBI recorded phone calls involving the celebrities and a cooperating witness, according to the criminal complaint. Representatives for Loughlin and Huffman did not immediately return requests for comment.

The plot involved students who attended or were seeking to attend Georgetown University, Stanford University, UCLA, the University of San Diego, USC, University of Texas, Wake Forest, and Yale, according to federal prosecutors.

There's no indication that the schools were involved in any of the wrong-doing.

In all, 44 people, some of them college coaches, have been charged thus far.

Arrested?
intredasting

Well what can white people do? We literally have to bribe people to let us into places these days

This is some kind of distraction or Psy-op

Because meanwhile thousands of Chinese and Indian foreign exchange students in the USA are cheating every day.

The real story here is that white woman will get caught, others won't.

White woman must be cast out with the barbarians.

sociopathic women rise up!

Attached: Elizabeth-Holmes-fortune-magazine.jpg (847x1115, 302K)

>liberal universities filled with no talent idiots
It's almost like Jow Forums was right again

good, athletic scholarships should be banned

I imagine foreign students take exams overseas so they can cheat like crazy without much scrutiny over there

She is like a femmeZuck

CEOs and others among the 44 arrested

People on her twitter feed are upset
twitter.com/LoriLoughlin/status/1105269801927159809

>Yale
I fucking hope Emma Watson is part of this fraud. I want her to go down.

I’d rather they just hire the athletes like a circus hires a clown and just admit the chimp is there to entertain the students.

What the hell was even the point of all this?

TRUMP CURSE TRUMP CURSE TRUMP CURSE

Felicity Huffman has literally been ARRESTED
She is the wife of creepy William H Macy

A shekel for you

I’ve never heard of a dude helping other dudes “just because they are dudes and dudes gotta stick together”. Never.

But these women’s networks are becoming the “good ol’ boy” networks they complained about.

Where’s the whole list?

Macy is honestly the only reason I watch Shameless.

Well that explains the quality of the shills nowadays

Is it another case of yt women cheating to help low IQ negrows?

Oh no no no

Attached: E23CDB20-A00B-480F-AA62-11C4B63D33D0.jpg (750x1172, 440K)

He was pretty good in that movie where he was a retarded door-to-door salesman.

>college cheating
The fug?

Remember when Kushner bribed his way into Harvard?
>It reported that New Jersey real estate developer Charles Kushner had pledged $2.5 million to Harvard University in 1998, not long before his son Jared was admitted to the prestigious Ivy League school. At the time, Harvard accepted about one of every nine applicants.

This is HUGE, faggot
Massive elitist corruption in liberal academia and Hollywood involved
Overt cheating, bribery, racketeering
All anti-Trump fanatics to boot
Logical consequence of permissive leftist academia which graduates ignorant retards like AOC with unearned degrees, getting kids who flunked out of expensive high schools getting into major universities which they didn’t deserve
Mark my words this is the tip of the fucking iceberg

Where's the full list of (((names)))?

That could be its own thread.

Pretty much...

Those psychopathic eyes....

Hahahahahahahahahahshahahaha!

Attached: 08F7D984-0847-40CE-A55E-96A08F1CFE4A.jpg (300x243, 23K)

EXACTLY

Dont give a shit till they arrest my high school english teacher for sabotaging people from getting into higher education.

Like its perfectly okay to hold people down but illegal to lift people up.

Or course bootlickers think like this. Gonna keep them slaves on the plantation somehow

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 40K)

Christ, he was scene stealer in Fargo.

that's the traditional way of paying bribes
>foundation something something

>OH NOOOOoo
>lori did a skit bashing trump with jimmy fallon

Curse is alive and well.

Attached: 8965C2DD-193B-4D8C-8175-8AA12CFA22FD.jpg (750x860, 307K)

Oh, he’s a great actor no doubt. So is she. No sympathy though.

>Excited that a politician has weaponizef the legal system to target political enemies.

Pol really is retarded

Agreed. Also its very petty, low brow and tacky. The whole idea of it is soo Jewish.

No, no sympathy from me either.

I didn’t say that retard role was his best..
Just saying he was pretty good in that movie.
He was the only funny character in Wild Hogs too

It’s harder to prove a negative unfortunately
But if you have evidence at least do something with it

Russia Russia Russia

The problem is no one's going to care, it'll be memory holed within the week and if they get prison time it'll be months at worst.
Meanwhile your government knows about uni's taking part in immigration scams and can't (or wont) do anything about it because it's so prolific.

jews are better at it, this is just pathetic.

>Elite schools
>University of Texas

Not quite pizzagate level yet but it's illuminati Satanist tactics for illuminati Satanists. Cheating to get their kids into the best mind control universities and don't tell me mary kate and ashley were never raped on full house, not to mention heath ledger died in their apartment.

>weaponizef the legal system to target political enemies
So, you saying the fbi making this shit up?

it wont take a week, this wont gain national traction

This is a RICO case. This isn't going away any time soon.

No, I was just adding to the list of things he was good in. Not saying you were wrong.

Attached: 37b586187dd0d0302655d8c9d0767540.jpg (500x375, 32K)

This is the month that we are vindicated boys. PIzzagate is real, fuck all kikes, non whites and libtards to retarded to be red pilled but they are about to be forced awake!

Attached: dickdick.jpg (648x835, 92K)

What a treat. The liberal cunts that lecture republicans and potus about our morals are: tax cheats (they deducted the bribes from their taxes), frauds and scammers. Who would have guessed? All the left does is project.

He plays an emasculated white male cuck in Fargo, too, and that movie where everything turns to color when everyone starts turning liberal/degenerate.
And that movie where he killed a lot of people with a trench knife and wound up as Tyrone's bottom wife in prison.
Macy only does quality Hollywood prolefare. Left's emus coming home to roost.

Oh

Attached: 3DEB82AA-F3E8-495F-9992-6F0A2D446F12.jpg (401x574, 44K)

>What a treat.
this

UT Austin is a competitive school. It's not elite but neither are UCLA, UCSD, USC or Wake Forest.

Funny how it always works out like that eh?

Not to mention all the white woman being breeded by black guys mmmm

How is cheating in college a scam??

And, he played each of those roles pretty well too.

Attached: E2BB9F9B-6584-4F47-837C-E2996AA132C0.gif (240x132, 100K)

Shut up, fagsworth

But CBC News and CNN told me on International Women's Day that women are incapable of the mischievous things men do

There is so much fraud and nepotism in academia. Daily reminder that white christians make up 70% of elite college applicants and only 18% of elite college admits. Most of the stolen spots go to jews with lesser credentials and better connections.

Attached: eliteenrollment-large.jpg (693x770, 139K)

This is an is a bigger story. Look at the board members of Elizabeth Holmes com0any. All politicians and theybwerebDUPED

Honestly. I worked my ass off in high school for good grades and ended up getting the most scholarship awards out of every man at my school, that said, there were only like 12 other guys. The other 70+ scholarship award winners were women, some of which I knew who were absolutely dumb as rocks. Even my mother, who is a long time feminist, agreed with me that the only reason I got the money was because it would've been suspicious had they not given it to me, based on my academic experience.

Libs always think trump is running a scam because trump was one of them and they know themselves.

(((Huffman)))

They are just incapable of doing it as competently

So these are the people behind letting in the black lad who wrote 'BLACK LIVES MATTER' 100 times in his cover letter to get into Harvard or some shit.

Academia needs to be burned down and rebuilt.

Absolutely empty.

boom

Attached: 1551752410725.png (400x400, 173K)

from Rush:
kids get crew scholarship then quits first day and lose scholarship but stay in school.
other people hired to take sat and act.
bribe money funneled through nonprofit and perps tax deducted bribes.
schools pretend not to know but coach of crew team screwed.
they said kids innocent but they knew to quit sport they were not even familiar with.

Are they associated? I hope so lol

>the absolute state of 'academia'

The Yank version of Shameless is such bollocks. Yank Frank Gallagher doesn't come close to capture the eye watering greasy depravity of the Bong Frank.
>let's just give this pristine Hollywood actor a beard and a beanie, yeah he looks like poor working class scum now

>lift people up
Are you actually arguing in favor of giving kids the answers to tests?

If you aren't a shill, archive or cap it.

Attached: article.jpg (930x2197, 816K)

She went to Brown, not Yale.

>Lori Loughlin

Trump Curse

youtu.be/O-D_ZQQV1sg

how DARE you besmirch our valiant LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES and the INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY?

Please post here no longer, Russian bot.

>a source will never be posted

Bump

> The children were also photographed participating in sporting events, even when they didn’t play. In the more egregious cases, children’s heads were Photoshopped on top of athletes, prosecutors said.

Trump curse strikes again
Praise Kek

Attached: AA53073F-3CFB-4FAF-817B-1E9626AD4BB9.jpg (750x381, 409K)

The show isn't great, I admit. Now that Gay Jesus son and annoying daughter have left the cast, I think it will get better.

That's some pretty big money. I wondered how they were going to attempt to clean out the schools.

The scam was hatched by a man named (((Rick Singer))), prosecutors say. Mr. Singer, a California resident, ran a charity known as Key Worldwide Foundation, which received more than $25 million to ensure children would be accepted to the university of their choice, according to court documents. Those donations were then used to bribe SAT and ACT administrators, according to court documents.

Ms. Huffman, and her husband, actor William H. Macy, allegedly donated $15,000 to Mr. Singer’s charity in exchange for helping their daughter with her college admission, according to documents. Mr. Macy was not charged.

Ms. Loughlin paid $500,000 to Mr. Singer in exchange for presenting her two daughters as stars on their high school crew team, despite the fact they did not participate in crew, prosecutors said. The fraud secured their children’s admission to USC.

>The alleged scheme focused on getting students admitted to elite universities as recruited athletes, regardless of their athletic abilities

Attached: article-2407982-1B8E33A9000005DC-110_634x342.jpg (634x342, 61K)

That's one strong Finn.

>rich white women doing something illegal
Nothing to see here, folks. Probably a misunderstanding. Maybe a $.35 fine will help her learn her lesson. If she does it again, we can show her an aerial photo of a township with a correctional facility so she knows we're serious

Wtf?...

>Loughlin paid $500,000 to Mr. Singer in exchange for presenting her two daughters as stars on their high school crew team
Stupid.
She would have gotten the same result by just donating that money to the universities.

>competitive

UT is in the top ten largest universities in America.

>Dudes helping dudes just because they are dudes
They are literally indoctrinating people into adopting an inverted descriptive view of reality, with the hope of then using the lack of correspondence between peoples new beliefs and reality as evidence that reality itself needs to be fixed and that they are the people qualified to do it. Fixing reality would of course require unlimited power, which is why they want people to believe that this is necessary.

Males compete with other males. Women judge males. This is how it works for every other sexually dimorphic species, and this must be kept in check if a civilization is to be sustainable.
Progressives misrepresent this prescriptive necessity in order to paint a false descriptive reality.

That which is prescribed to keep natural inter-male competitiveness in check is actually evidence of "natural" inter-males cooperativity
>Muh patriarchy
and that which is prescribed to keep natural female judgementalism in check is actually evidence of natural male judgementalism
>Muh unrealistic standards