Why was crime cool and good when it was done by Tony Montana but when street gangs do the same thing you call them...

Why was crime cool and good when it was done by Tony Montana but when street gangs do the same thing you call them animals and savages?

Do you know how many black youth idolize Montana and try to pursue the same goals he did? Yet you tell them it's wrong and that they are animals while at the same time admiring Montana yourself. And not just Montana btw, but Pablo Escobar, Lucky Luciano, Al Capone, El Chapo, George Jung and countless others.

The higher up ones who became millionaires are regarded as cool and based despite the destruction they caused yet the youth trying to follow in their footsteps are told they are animals.

Attached: scarface-jma2-100652399-orig.jpg (1240x823, 185K)

Not anybody's fault if you cant understand movies are fiction

>mfw this memeflagging faggot can't even into the game

Am I to be held responsible for some Jew's movie that was made over a decade before I was even born?

Fuck off faggot.

Its not thay "crime" was cool it was all about "who" is the "cool" guy in the movie
Hollywood is extremely predictable with their agenda and Scarface came out during the time Spic migration really started to ramp up
And it had all the telltale signals of subhumanoid genetic trash propaganda as well
>protag "cool" and does it a different way from whitey
>epic snowbunni gf
>did we say how cool this spic is already?
>man spics are so cool!
Rinse and repeat for every minority which in US case was mostly spics and niggers

Nice blog post faggot

because its a fictional motion picture retard

Tony didnt chainsaw some guy in half triggering his downward spiral into "you think im the bad guy? say hello to the bad guy" he just wanted to live the american dream.

OP's faggotry aside; anyone who idolizes tony montana is literally retarded. Tony was a failure and his ego ultimately got him killed.

How did Tony die? No one there to watch his back.

You need to watch that movie again and pay attention. Antonio fucks up his whole life and loses everything because he is a lazy greedy subhuman. Of course the 75 IQ niggers all identify with and aspire to be him because they only see the big house, flashy cars, and coke whore coal burner he gets instead of how his family disowns him and he murders his best buddy and sister. White people don't see Antonio Montana as an inspiration but as a tragic figure and warning to not think and act like a nigger. No matter how much money and power you have it will never last in the hands of niggers. You don't even need a movie to see this. Just look at the world around you. Niggers ruin everything they touch.

I've talked to niggers about Lucky Luciano and Capone and even Myer Lansky. They don't know fuck all about who those guys were beyond "Day wuz GANSTA an sheet".

Tony only thought he was morally bankrupt enough to be a drug lord. When he gets the chance to blow up the UN guy he stops short (and even kills the henchman assigned to help him) because he didn't want to kill that guy's wife and kid. He bought into the delusion of the ethical criminal. That "Say 'allo to the bedguy" speech is right after the failed assassination. Tony had no business going down that road. He should have stayed with washing dishes but by the time he sees what kind of monster he needs to be to really make it in that business it is too late. The decent people of the world want nothing to do with him and he is just decent enough to not blow up a car with a family in it. Tony dies alone.

Objectively terrible movie that only niggers like. Corny.

movies =/= real life

grow the fuck up, kiddo

Attached: 1349595015062.png (647x580, 168K)

Tony Montana doesn't kill women or kids.
street gangs meanwhile are so incompetent that they can't help but kill kids every time they attempt a drive-by on a rival. Although the kids are usually niggers so I can't say I am too concerned.

Hollywood spends millions of dollars and are able to create an entire fictional world around this guy to make him seem cool.
Gang youth are cant speak my language, suck up welfare and bring my property value down.
Those movies have an agenda to indoctrinate youth into being shit bags. But you already knew that Mr hiding behind a flag.
This is true, I remember when scarface shits where super popular, it was a easy indicator on who was retarded.

>I kill a communist for fun but for a green card imma carve him up real nice.
If they really acted like Tony Montana by killing communists I'm willing to change my opinion on them and wouldn't consider them savages anymore.

He wasn't cool, he was a piece of shit..thats why he dies in the end

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (600x728, 50K)

Because Tony had principles and street niggers are just violent feral animals.

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 17K)

This

escobar is based af

These. Also, to be fair, I don't recall Tony ever killing anyone that wasn't another scumbag drug dealer or crooked cop.

>you like a movie where a fictional bad guy does bad stuff, why don’t you like it when niggers rob, rape and kill in the real world, guys?

Attached: A0F010C0-093E-43CD-8836-1B7866F58D30.png (280x320, 50K)

Totally this!

you do realize his life utterly collapses and he dies in the end right?