COLLEGE ADMISSIONS SCAM EXPOSED

Liberal elite BTFO
m.tmz.com/#!2019/03/12/felicity-huffman-lori-loughlin-arrested-college-admissions-bribery-scam/

Attached: 5850BCA2-93D0-450E-AED3-5D0801AC9E69.jpg (1242x1511, 908K)

Other urls found in this thread:

floridapolitics.com/archives/288754-ucf-president-dale-whittaker-resigns
yahoo.com/lifestyle/celebrity-kid-called-spoiled-privileged-brat-saying-shes-going-college-game-days-partying-190101738.html
imdb.com/title/tt8904630/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_9
atlanticactingschool.org/alumni/notable-alumni/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are these part of the unsealed indictments?

>muh unsealed indictments

Don't worry I'm sure Hillary will get locked up and Trump will drain the swamp before you die of a heart attack, my boomer friend.

kek

So is that a yes or a no?

we can only hope, user

O no no nooo...

Attached: DB8281ED-246A-45E5-80E0-215BC009872E.jpg (750x1172, 440K)

Holy shit is hat chad on the left? Look at that chin. I can see him dabbing on virgins every day

Its ma'am!

Uncle Jesse is gonna be pissed!

*wheeze*

Attached: F07E13BA-EB70-40B9-9CFB-7F6A2DE4F642.jpg (750x860, 307K)

Based and bogpilled.

Press conference said it's a nationwide conspiracy. Per the complaint the activity dates back to 2011.

The criminal case seems to have kicked off when a couple of the people involved got popped for money laundering (of the bribe money), and then rolled on everyone else.

Attached: 1502251587299.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

lol

Attached: 14D5FFF0-B261-45BE-B5B5-F13597B91C39.jpg (750x443, 182K)

Trump Curse spares NO ONE.

They also gave some of the dirty money to charity and claimed it as charitable donations on their taxes. They are going to get their anus stretchered by the IRS

Attached: 1526333549103.jpg (613x640, 109K)

Funny how leftists love “A-listers” but hate “the 1%”

Attached: F60E1EA9-1ACF-4A99-A4FC-D4567CDDDD8D.jpg (1100x619, 85K)

The schools should kick their kids out. Regardless of whether they were part of the scam, they didn't earn their way in and they cost other kids a spot.

White people can't compete with Jews, Indians and Yellows. What are you going to do about it whitey?

With those nigger job numbers it sounds like its whitey's turn to go on the gravy train and collect the ebt and gibs. Turn around is fair play and what not.

And if they used any scholarships or state subsidizing they should be on the hook for that.

Degrees need to be protected, the more brainlets who cheat that get them the less they are worth for those who really deserve having them.

Is UCF mentioned at all in this? They guy who just replaced John C Hitt as President and was literally inaugurated in January just stepped down a few weeks ago due to "possible mishandling of funding" in 2018, which was odd because what innocent guy would immediately step down after taking the chair and realizing someone fucked up in the past?

I get the whole "cheating on the SAT" scam. Once they're in, they'll probably be o.k. at school because they're not really any more challenging than other schools.
But creating a fake athlete profile? Now the kid has to fake being an athlete at school when they're not any good at the sport? I'd hate that if I was their kid. You're going to look like a fool.

Sounds good to me I'm sick of schlepping

Who the fuck would bribe their way into UCF?

>Cheating on the SAT is ok
Make yourself more obvious Chang

You’re using words without knowing what they are. Haha you stupid kike!

They probably do the athlete shit with kids who are athletes but b-list ones.

They arent taking big fatty bobby and claiming he is track and field

Kids are adults, they and their parents should go to jail. Also any school with federal funding needs to have an objective admission criteria, whites make up 70% of elite applicants but only 18% of admits.

Attached: eliteenrollment-large.jpg (693x770, 139K)

Kill the retarded hateful Jews, who wea

Wear diapers in battle.

Former president Dale Whittaker apparently.
floridapolitics.com/archives/288754-ucf-president-dale-whittaker-resigns

I didn't say it was o.k., you double nigger. I said I understand why people would do the scam because the kids would probably be o.k. academically once they're in.

MIT is the only one of those I have any general respect for tbqh

2018 - Celebrity kid called 'spoiled' and 'privileged brat' after saying she's going to college for 'game days' and 'partying'

yahoo.com/lifestyle/celebrity-kid-called-spoiled-privileged-brat-saying-shes-going-college-game-days-partying-190101738.html

Yeah right, those kids are being protected by an army of Jews. They’ll graduate with honors before they get kicked out.

It would be very funny if this scam led to a widescale probe into college admission practices. The jews would shit themselves.

how can Jow Forums make this happen

undermining Universities might be the key to taking back what is ours

When will this obvious hateful discrimination stop.

Attached: Capture.jpg (713x818, 76K)

that wasnt the scam. they got a crew scholarship but quit or faked injury to get kicked off team, lost scholarship but parents paid tuition to keep them in school they never would have got into otherwise

>wat do?
Gas the jews, indians, and non-japanese yellows of course. It doesnt take a lot of brains to figure out how to dispose of vermin.

I’d be ok with jews being overrepresented if it was because only academics were considered and jews were smart. (So whites and asians would be overrepresented also)

But what happens now is jews, whites, asians are smart but somehow only whites and asians take a hit to make room for quotas...

Ah.

Exactly. It’s important. Our people are being kept out of the institutions we built. Jews create NOTHING.

Ahhhhhh.
Naruhodo.

The biggest news is the compromising of the SAT and ACT.
Somebody else gets screwed when a Hollywood 'tard or trust fund 'tard gets an unearned high score.

I wonder if media will do thier job and tell the stories of poor kids who spent thier childhoods rowing boats whose scholarships were stolen by hollywood white liberal privalage

Attached: meh1.jpg (946x668, 162K)

Tranny celeb fake news story

Why do we care

Yes

can anyone in this thread suggest the best entity to express these kinds of concerns to? who would give us the most traction? who are universities afraid of?

Rick (((Singer)))

Any name list found yet of the others that were busted?

the ((((boomer scum)))) yuri warned us about
200% INDOCTRINATED

Hollywood preaches equality cause Trump bad.

you commie scum are very selective in your outrage

>TMZ
he actually gets his news from TMZ. thank god we have Qanon who predicted this

William Rick Singer, the 'mastermind'
Rudolph Meredith
Mark Riddell
John Vandemoer
Igor Dvorskiy
Gordon Ernst
William Ferguson
Martin Fox
Donna Heinel
Laura Janke
Ali Khosroshahin
Steven Masera
Jorge Salcedo
Mikaela Sanford
David Sidoo
Jovan Vavic
Niki Williams
Gregory and Marcia Abbott
Gamal Abdelaziz
Diane and Todd Blake
Jane Buckingham
Gordon Caplan
Michael Center
I-Hsin "Joey" Chen
Amy and Gregory Colburn
Robert Flaxman
Lori Loughlan and Mossimo Giannulli
Elizabeth and Manuel Henriquez
Douglas Hodge
Felicity Huffman
Agustin Huneeus
Bruce and Davina Isackson
Michelle Janavs
Elisabeth Kimmel
Marjorie Klapper
Toby MacFarlane
Bill McGlashan
Marci Palatella
Peter Jan Sartorio
Stephen Semprevivo
Devin Sloane
John Wilson
Houmayoun Zadeg
Robert Zangrillo
>don't know any of these people

I thought rich people buying their way into college was a common thing.
Not sure why the media is portraying this as shocking events.

Maybe this is big. Think - Frank Dodd report to the Reese commision.

Not about the celebs, it's about the universities.

>Douglas Hodge
imdb.com/title/tt8904630/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_9
Same guy?

They paid the Key Worldwide Foundation to get admission. Founder is Rick Singer

thekeyworldwide.com/about_the_key.html

Fpbp

Every thread about this shit has a shill trying to misdirect it in the first or second reply.

Trump always gets revenge.

2% of population, 50% of people involved in this story.
kys shill

Why do so many white people do this kind of thing?

yea why does .0000001% of whitey do dis? good quest-saun d'tyrone

I am not even surprised anymore when this happens. Fucking termites.

That A-list support saw Obama have the biggest losses in congress. Doesn't seem to be worth much.

Huffman and her hubby William H Macy provide scholarships for this kikefest theatre company, wonder if this is one of the colleges involved in their scam.

atlanticactingschool.org/alumni/notable-alumni/

Attached: macy.gif (426x200, 361K)

Are they the weak links? Are the dominos about to start falling? Not a Q-tard but I can hope.

Alum here, that was true maybe up to 5 years ago, but since (((Reif))) became president it's turning into a shit hole.

oh no that sucks

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

>young kids who go to college are still stupid and go in for references.
Yawn, this isn't new, how fucking yping are you guys?

>young
Fixed, I'm Definetly getting a new keyboard

This isn't a surprise to anyone who has attended top university. I'm 100% convinced there are more than 25% of students in any top program who are getting good grades without doing any works. I'v seen so many students in my engineering classes who never did any homework or had any clue about the subjects who somehow always ended up with As at the end of semesters. Fuck off with that smart students don't do any work. If homeworks are 25% of the final grade, and you never do any of them, how do you get an A in the class? Sick of this shit. I'm not accusing professors of cheating, but I'm convinced that there are administrators who can override grades without profs knowings.

Read
You have people who who go to college but are still stupid. It's obviously they references and pay offs by their parents. It one of the reasons I dont buy into the Ivy league shit crap or others.

YES BASED ZION DON

IMPORT MILLIONS OF BROWN PEOPLE

LOCK UP SOME WHITE WOMEN

MIGA

Trump curse

>(((WHITE WOMEN)))

If we suspect others of this, can and should we tip the FBI? Can we do it here?

The one on the right was fantastic in the 80s.

Attached: 10C10330-2ED4-43BC-9108-F6645C5538DF.jpg (500x275, 57K)