TOE ROGAINE UTTERLY BTFO BY SOME RANDOM ZOOMER KID

youtu.be/o1i5Jefxw-E

No joke this kid is woke af. Yang was a fucking nobody until he went on Rogan.

Attached: TOE_ROGAINE.jpg (859x580, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

niceme.me/
youtube.com/watch?v=wzeiGvpjWDc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don’t post your shkt here faggotb

tldw

Mind Blown

Attached: 1542146161614.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

what hour faggot

>like-dislike hidden
into the trash

cute little white boy

Attached: Eddie-Bravo.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

That's actually legit for some faggy kid

>tl;dw rogan has a vast network of corporate sponsorships and deep state connections and seed ideas to people who are most likely to spread them and even Alex Jones is in on it

i highly recommend watching that video

This disrespects the gustav

Pretty based

So a glow-in-the-dark spoken Instagram model

Can you do a TLDR

It's really long

This kid is a fucking pill in and of itself. Who knew all this psy-op shit going on here

based win8.1 schizo youtuber

Bump

this vid is yarn and thumb tacks. This kid thinks Alex Jones is Bill Hicks, that should tell you all you need to know.

joe rogans the perfect caveape candidate for the freemason cult. drug user. animal murderer. sexual deviant. cave genetics.

>the tip of the cannon is not centered on his head
this triggers my autism

Amazing video, Joe is a fake kike shill

Bump

I was thinking this after all the Yang shilling that happened. Honestly y'all pushed too hard and too fast. I wonder if it's not a jewish play though, they didn't slow boil us for once.. what does that really mean?

not looking to shill, just asking questions.

Bump hoping for discussion

>Zoomers are actually based and redpilled

Attached: 1541531689937.jpg (437x471, 48K)

Shill Shoah'gan should stick to doing yoga on Eddie's butt hole.

Based

>shaves his head, looks like a badass
>"haha rogain!"
you people are so fucking stupid

Based

tl;dw
>Joe does drugs on the show without getting in trouble because he's hooked into the system
>Rogan is basically the forefront of "Authoritarian Centrism", funded by billionaires to funnel people to the middle of the political structure to hedge radicalism
>A lot of the companies he shills are shell companies or front companies for ZOG or (((MIC)))
>They are covering for manufacturing illicit drugs for "experimentation", Onnit being an example
>Tavistock Institute, Esalen Institute are other fronts for moving drugs and influencing the population to take them because they understand better than anybody how to control people who are under the influence of them (this is the "Experimentation" that they're doing, not as exotic as you think)
>Jews fucking everywhere

Attached: 1496073329652.jpg (198x221, 6K)

>Joe does drugs on the show without getting in trouble because he's hooked into the system
Does he not live in a state where it's legal?

Alex Jones quotes John Wayne and this kid takes the word "pilgrim" and goes off on MK Ultra? Fucking retardo

He literally surgically implanted plugs, admitted it, regretted it, then shaved his head admitting defeat to hair loss.

>TOE ROGAINE
kys subhuman niggershit mongoloid faggot

>people in the middle of the political structure to hedge radicalism actually getting along
how is that a bad thing?

Good. We all make mistakes. He corrected it.

niceme.me/

Attached: 860565.jpg (475x356, 36K)

26 minutes in and this kid is killing it. Our lil anons are all grown up now. Hes doing the older generation proud.

So, no apology for being a complete faggot that was grossly incorrect in his initial assumption? No? You must be a Rogan fan.

Attached: discordtakesonpolrd2.gif (482x200, 2.65M)

Because it continues the trajectory of neoliberal policy that ensures the existing billionaire class runs the world.

Are you happy with how things are going? If so I guess it's not a bad thing to you, but you'd be in the extreme minority.

I finally got around to listening to Rogan/Jones.

They get to 9/11.
They bring up Tower 7.
No mention of Silverstein.
No mention of dancing Israelis.
No mention of AT all about Israel.
They bring up how it was brought down with a super weapon that disintegrated the towers.

Fuck everything. They had an opportunity and failed.

wouldnt the masses getting along be a threat to those seeking to usurp power? it seems like division is the goal as it is.

He's redpilled on the jews but I'm not sure if his theories make sense.

The masses "getting along" just means they aren't killing each other in the streets and are productive for the overclass.

There's a couple instances where he stretches shit, but the Esalen Institute and Onnit links are solid.

how do i downvote?

Got to go back

No shit. They are both blatant shills. They would have never gotten to where they are if they weren'y.

well researched lad

Don't shill your videos here, faggot!

Attached: 2019-03-12 15_04_44-Greenshot.png (1342x665, 215K)

at this point, I've realized that if it's popular (over 1M views) it is not genuine and doesn't benefit the average citizen

holy fuck this is some grand redpill shit I've stumbled across in a while
everybody needs to look at this
space is faked

Attached: 1443127615592.jpg (380x254, 20K)

Bump

Probably not a bad rule of thumb to live by, senpai. So much of our culture is deliberately engineered to for specific purposes that it can leave you wondering if any of it is even authentic at this point.

Attached: 1551751662035.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

I wanted to believe. I mean, it's one thing for Alex Jones to be "crazy", but to be controlled op is sad.

you dont get anywhere big without jew banker blessings goy

kid is Chad since not using basedboi apple

Bump

This kid is smart, has a good future.

fuck off joe

Bump

Bump for zoomer

I won't watch your video.

AJ and JR are informercials masking as authentic.

Andrew Yelling for the White Man Yang!

A letter from Tyrone... "The Day I knew the name Andrew Yang"

It was a cold February morning, I was getting ready to head to my community charity event I was running for impoverished kids of black decent when I heard a loud bang.... I turned around and standing with 4 white men in white hoods riding horses was none other than Andrew Yang... "Load this here nigger up with the rest he can lead us to his community nigger love program... We can get all the birds with one great stone, or fire in our case haha!" He directed the white men to grab me, I was then tied up and bent over the back of one of their horses.

"Tell us nigger, where is the event.. if you don't tell us I'll cook you into my next stir fry"

They eventually got.me to confess as hard as it felt... When we got to the event they rounded everyone up into a tent

"Nothing like a good cleansing fire to cure America of the brown hordes, us light skinned people need to stick together, whites and asians have built the most prosperous societies. We have tackled technological and infrastructural challenges and cleared them with no issues. Even in my Homeland we don't allow niggers to leach off of us."

He handed a torch to the man in the white hood.

"I am.only the messenger, you are the fire. Now let's clean our country and truly make it white again"

As I heard those screams I managed to break free, I now have nightmares everyday of the day I heard the name Andrew Yang...

it's like that across yt now

Jamie please fuck off.

Joey Diaz is that you, you fat fuck?

matthew north is pretty based. some of the connections he draw are schizo-tier though

this zoomer kid has a good expose of alex jones youtube.com/watch?v=wzeiGvpjWDc

Bump based zoomer

Toe is so fucked, the walls are closing in. Ae911truth.org

TLDW

bump

Attached: 1550641604666.jpg (1080x1084, 145K)

>joe rogan alex jones
>all basically funded by MKULTRA or Project Manhattan participants and researches
>a lot of jewish involvement and funding
>government in it
>big corps like MAPS in it
>drugs used for enslavement and social control
>george soros
>alex jones is bill hicks

I am only 59 minutes in

Attached: 1438443865537.jpg (632x510, 306K)

wait, rogan is tied to Fleshlights?

Attached: 1549244216898.jpg (2660x7536, 3.86M)

>private space funding is a scam possible money laundering
>NASA giant scam funded by american tax payers

watch the entire thing yourself it's incredibly redpilling knowing that government and big corporations shilling drugs and high level profiles take all sorts of substances
essentially some Russian guy posted couple of years ago said that all drugs are shilled by the government to enslave population make them docile cattle with no brains

Attached: 1461329508667.jpg (786x800, 315K)

>sensible chuckle

Attached: 8059C219-7F6A-4468-86EC-2526C4FCC883.jpg (439x468, 43K)

He fucking IS

Attached: 24DA2E75-8D1F-463A-A3AD-116DA7490B2B.jpg (440x534, 115K)

Attached: 1552353596563.jpg (440x534, 13K)

I killed and ate a pretty large frog last year when I was camping. Not sure if it was gay tho.

Attached: 1536525621934.png (485x443, 30K)

It was definitely gay. They all are.

Attached: 1548120368076.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

>No joke this kid is woke af
So fucking cringe lmao.
sage

bump

Attached: 1549320147922.jpg (1125x1114, 82K)

Attached: Burn_it_down_oil.webm (480x274, 2.48M)

legit good presenter. thanks bro.

Bump

I lost

Leave Joe alone!!!

Attached: 1548817728168.jpg (800x420, 222K)

Oh hey, it's from Logos Media. If they're behind this investigation, I trust it. I don't know who the kid is but I'll give the video a watch. Jan Irvin is sometimes a bit paranoid and aggressive but he does good work and put forth great investigations. He can be a bit petty at time and he does have a gigantic axe to grind with Rogan but I trust him. His format is a bit shit but his channel is a deep rabbit hole. His personal history is quite intriguing too. You guys should check it out.

Attached: 1524933674012.png (651x436, 25K)

Bump

Not surprising, Rogan is a fucking clueless boomer who doesn't know shit about his show topics. I'm over 50 myself, and I can't stand listening to him. I did suffer through the Twitter show to hear Tim Pool interrogate the fuck out of them though, and Rogan was pathetic as expected.

the guy seems schizophrenic just like most people who actively post on Jow Forums

He's not clueless, its all an act to give him credibility and common man appeal. He deliberately pushes certain agendas and products from his sponsors. He is intentionally deceptive and subversive.

He does but he's mostly clueless about things like science.

this is yet another q-user type thing -- an opportunity for you faggots to indulge your schizophrenic tendencies, see patterns where there are none

how you guys manage to function in real life is beyond me

Attached: 1513239924185.jpg (1424x1080, 250K)

>deconstructing Alex Jones is a conspiracy theory

True.

Your gaslighting is too over the top. Practice your craft.

Maybe they feel pressured? Need to ramp things up and see what sticks? Maybe the intention isn’t to actually convince anyone here but see what’s a good formula to use during the general election with low iq npcs?

It's creepy how Alex only really talks about DMT elfs on Joe's podcast and Joe constantly talks about DMT himself. It's like there's a coordinated effort to push that specific drug to the public. Why? Is there a eugenic side effect to it? Wouldn't be surprised if there was.