Hitler was retarded as fuck

Hitler entire ideology was retarded as fuck.

At best he could defeat france and UK, but no, the retard had to start genociding slavs and betray Stalin.

Yeah nigger, clearly Hitler had infinite manpower to fight two oposite fronts against Stalin and the allies.

Yeah nigger, I have infinite german manpower so I can clearly defeat the soviets while at the same time fighting againts the british who clearly wont have some support by the americans who I can't reach because they're in the oposite side of the ocean.

Yeah, let's not focus entirelly on defeating the allies, yeah, the best thing I can do is declare war on the americans rather than trying to make US to stay neutral and force Churchill to a stalemate that clearly benefits me because I now have control of Fucking france and a have all the german nations also under my control.

Yeah I guess making a non agression pact with Stalin who clearly has not desire to attack me for some years and take control of east europe.

Yeah I guess I'll betray Stalin and force him to engage in a total war where the Slavs can't have other option but to fight for their survival.

Yeah, I guess I wont make defensive plans because fuck, we have won so far, clearly we have infinite resources to fight two fronts and clearly we dont suffer from oil and manpower shortgages.

At best Hitler should had not attacked Stalin while also not having finished the UK.
At best Hitler could had gotten a stalemate and could even defeated UK while not forcing the americans to stay neutral and reparting eastern europe with Stalin.

But no, hitler was too megalomaniac.

Fuck hitler, he was a fucking retard.

Attached: 1520712339050.jpg (480x480, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate
bitchute.com/video/LxBqeH5ZLEWT/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Soviet_invasion_of_Iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah but his heart was in the right place, kind of

Hitler was a faggot because the Holocaust was fake. He should have actually done it.

The reason he fought against the soviets is because of the communist threat. Some say Stalin was about to invade Germany others say he couldn't believe Hitler betrayed him. I don't think it was an alliance or NAP to last forever. He was doing quite well but his allies were not doing that well. What I personally don't understand is why Hitler didn't create weapons of mass destruction before the war. Maybe there comes the theory of Stalin invading Germany if they didn't start the war on time. Germans clearly were one of the smartest people during that time period and would have probably created nukes before anyone if they didn't start ww3

because they killed jewish scientist who had to flee to the US to help americans make the nukes.

clearly developing nuclear weapons was jewish science.

the entire ideology is retarded as fuck.

What hitler expected, to win a total genocidal war againts the rest of the world?

Oh yeah, lets force Stalin to fight a total war while underestimating him.

Let's also not make defensive plans versus a possible allied invassion.
Yeah nigger, I can clearly declare war on americans and force them to join the war.

Clearly retarded.

This thread again?

Two German goys discovered nuclear fission.

I may say this today: If this wave of more than 20,000 tanks, hundreds of divisions, tens of thousands of artillery pieces, along with more than 10,000 airplanes had not been kept from being set into motion against the Reich, Europe would have been lost. Several nations have been destined to prevent or parry this blow through the sacrifice of their blood. If Finland [for one] had not immediately decided, for the second time, to take up weapons then the comfortable bourgeois life of the other Nordic countries would quickly have been extinguished.

Attached: 1444640890845.jpg (655x518, 93K)

If the German Reich, with its soldiers and weapons, had not stood against this opponent, a storm would have burned over Europe that would have eliminated, once and for all time, and in all its intellectual paucity and traditional stupidity, the laughable British idea of the European balance of power. If the Slovaks, Hungarians and Romanians had not also acted to defend this European world, then the Bolshevik hordes would have poured over the Danube countries as did once the swarms of Attila's Huns, and [Soviet] Tatars and Mongols would [then], on the open country by the Ionian Sea, force a revision of the Treaty of Montreux [regarding the Dardanelles strait].

Attached: 1514122370151.png (861x578, 470K)

If Italy, Spain and Croatia had not sent their divisions, then a European defense front would not have arisen that proclaims the concept of a new Europe and thereby powerfully inspires all other nations as well. Because of this awareness of danger, volunteers have come from northern and western Europe: Norwegians, Danes, Dutch, Flemish, Belgians and even French. They have all given the struggle of the allied forces of the Axis the character of a European crusade, in the truest sense of the word.

Attached: 1418554654343.jpg (516x640, 85K)

.. from his declaration of war on the USA.

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

>Yeah, let's not focus entirelly on defeating the allies
We declared war on him mate. We refused all of his peace overtures, Hitler dumped hundreds of thousands of peace leaflets on the UK.

Attached: rothschild.jpg (600x430, 39K)

yeah, but is like wow, nigger I have magical infinite resources, clearly I'm going to win all battles, fuck making defensive plans, fuck winter, keep going on fucking winter when my soldiers had not preparations to fight on winter.

wow, the nazis are superhuman and clearly can't be defeated.

nazism is total retardation.

declaring war to the US was retarded as fuck, he had not reach power.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

yeah, and why not simply focus on defeating UK and ALSO OPENING ANOTHER FRONT.

why not focus on the UK first and dealing with Stalin Later?

Hitler had three years to rearm from nothing and defeat the entire world. The French Army alone had more tanks, men and artillery than the Wehrmacht. I'll remind you it was Germanics (USA/UK) and Aryan Generals (Russia) that defeated Hitler.

Attached: 1543609266897.png (744x540, 738K)

>declaring war to the US
Have you read his declaration of war on the USA? He was making the official unofficial. It allowed him to attempt to cut off the UK and force them to stop bombing German women and children. It allowed him to attack Lend-Lease shipping into Murmansk, Vladivostok and through the Persian corridor.

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

He didn't want war with the UK. Hitler was convinced right up until 1939 that we would be fighing alongside him, he wanted to rule the world with us for 1,000 years.

Attached: british-empire-1939.jpg (1000x525, 152K)

unofficial official.. autism

>defeating UK
How would he do this? We had a massive navy that defended the channel.

My entire point is that he had not chance to win the war, at best he could take over eastern europe and retain france.

He could defeat UK.

He wanted to eat the cake, at best he could get was a stalemate and force UK to sing a peace deal.

BUT NOT FUCKING OPEN A SECOND FRONT WITH STALIN.

yeah, I guess this is why attacking Stalin was a better idea.

It was clear the anglos wont support him.
How was he going to attack US/Canada/Australia?

The allies could had move all their factories outside europe.

Hitler was never going to win, winning for the sake of winning isn't the point you massive retard. Hitler already won because he transcended history itself and will live for eternity in the hearts and minds of everyone whereas individuals like Pol Pot or Mao are mere petty tyrants. Hitler is what every man aspires to be if we truly understand our own motives - he was the father of his people, a ruler with passion, soul, intelligence, articulation and a warrior's spirit. A true king of kings who delivered his people from the communist scourge only to be betrayed by his brothers across the pond.

Hitlers war was never about winning.

>losing the war doesn't matter because now I'm a internet meme
the level of cope of mutts.

>He could defeat UK.
How would he do this? We had the worlds reserve currency and a global empire.

>he could take over eastern europe
.. and then transfer all the divisions to the coast.

>BUT NOT FUCKING OPEN A SECOND FRONT WITH STALIN.
Stalin marched the Red Army into Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Romania before Barbarossa. This was their state logo.

Attached: 200px-State_Emblem_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png (200x206, 69K)

They were up against stupid odds and it's incredible how close he came to pulling it off. Hitler encircled and captured 4,000,000 Red Army troops within the first six months, it did absolutely nothing.

Attached: europe_under_nazi_domination.png (1088x998, 136K)

Whatever our enemies may plot, whatever sufferings they may inflict on our German cities, on German landscapes and, above all, on our people, all that cannot bear any comparison with the irreparable misery, the tragedy that would befall us if the plutocratic-bolshevistic conspiracy were victorious.

Attached: 1509663598092.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

His rational was to force the UK into peace by making the soviets fall. Invading the UK would have pressed the americans to join the war. America was waiting for UK to lose its colonial empire, but they wouldn't of sat idly by as another global empire (germans) replaced it.

Everybody was playing the game where they wait for the other guys to fuck each other up. America won.

.. from Hitler's final speech.

Attached: 1531755174479.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

>America won.
I'd argue it's more correct to say that America and the British Empire merged into one.

I always consider Hitler a faggot for not genociding the niggers that lived in Europe at the time. (And yes there were some.)

He had an agreement with Stalin of no agresion.

Sure, he hated comunism, but is so retarded.

>huh duh I have infinite manpower, let's fight the soviets in a total genocide war and force Slavs fight for their survival.
>huh duh also let's force americans to fight, I clearly have the manpower to defeat also americans.

At some point you'll realize, oh wow, maybe I have not fucking infinite manpower and the best I can get is a stalemate and Tie.

At some point he had should focus on defensive plans.
At least he should had defensive plans if there was a chance he suffered losses.

that's a very feminine way of looking at things.

Adolf Hitler - The Jew Wanted This War
bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/

Attached: 1499672966011.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

There were very few niggers in Europe at that time. The Nazis created plenty of anti-black propaganda, here's one example.

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

I was trying to find a speech for you but I think youtube nuked it. The guy made a very good case for that assessment.

based and holopilled

Attached: 1524260819532.jpg (1152x1279, 72K)

Hitler was forced to sign a non-aggression pact after we guaranteed and prodded Poland. Hitler was handed over 2/3rds of Poland to Stalin after we declared war and wouldn't negotiate, the Kremlin now claims this was planned all along. Either way.

Attached: 1544524472972.jpg (597x294, 88K)

it might've helped if he hadn't decided to only bomb civilian centers instead of bombing military bases and airfields which is actually how the RAF managed to take air superiority from germany lmao

>Hitlers war was never about winning
YOU TRULY ARE HUMAN... YOU THINK LIKE A MORTAL WHO ONLY HAS A SHORT TIME ON THIS PLANET...
WHAT, YOU'RE AFRAID YOU'LL REGRET IT?!
BUT AS FOR ME, I DON'T THINK LIKE THAT. ALL I HAVE IS ONE SIMPLE GOAL... JUST ONE! TO WIN AND TO DOMINATE!
HOW I DO IT DOESN'T MATTER!

>He had an agreement with Stalin of no agresion.

and how did that work out?
that is what pieces of paper are worth. It cant overcome the realpolitik of the situation (weakened communist hoard on the other side of a weak border that just humiliated itself vs finland that will probably backstab you witth scummy jew Churchill as soon as they get the chance)

Who cares if they made anti-nigger propoganda? They still didn't genocide the niggers. If they had done so, they would have nipped Europe's nigger problem in the bud. No nigger would want to come to a continent that had genocided niggers 75 years ago.

This is history channel tier shit man. The RAF airfields were made out of dirt, we could pull them north out of the range of BF109's, and Hitler didn't start bombing civilian centers until much later in the war. We were the ones that started night terror bombing, Hitler waited three full months before responding in kind. The East End of London seen most of the bombing and it was one of the most jew infested plots of land on earth.

The RAF triumphed in the Battle of Britain because we had radar. It made it appear like we had far more planes than we actually had.

Attached: 1509004596362.jpg (739x695, 267K)

It was clear he lacked the manpower and resources to fight the rest of the world.

At best his best shot was to make a tie.
His best shot was to take eastern europe and keep france while focusing on defensive tactics.

yeah, and they underestimated the enemy.

oh wow, I'm in a war, let's clearly underestimate my enemy and not take it seriously.

Even if he defeated the soviets, UK still had support from their colonies.
What was he gonna do?

Bomb the american and Australian Factories with magic if the british had superior navy?

You have 40,000,000 niggers and your state department spends billions pushing pro-nigger propaganda on Europeans. You're one to talk.

Attached: 1504866730680.jpg (633x744, 210K)

>It was clear he lacked the manpower and resources to fight the rest of the world.
Obviously, he was up against three world empires.

>At best his best shot was to make a tie.
His best shot was to act quickly, ruthlessly, decisively. This is exactly what he did.

>What was he gonna do?
Put 5,000,000 Europeans on the coast and start churning out ships/rockets/planes/subs for the invasion. If the Soviets fell we would have folded right behind them or at least someone would have pushed Churchill aside and taken the reigns. The King would have probably forced a peace himself.

If the Soviets collapsed they could have bolstered Japan and launched ground invasions through into Africa and West Asia. I do this in HOI4 after I beat the Reds.

Attached: 1514122465229.png (425x640, 419K)

Well five technically, if you also count the Dutch and French.

>Even if he defeated the soviets, UK still had support from their colonies.
but without the strong probability of the soviet union coming up their backside.

I have been saying this for a while, but most retards here don't want to hear it.

Gandhi was already a big issue for us by 1941.

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

>I'll remind you it was Germanics (USA/UK) and Aryan Generals (Russia) that defeated Hitler.
This is the greatest tragedy of Nazi Germany.

>genociding slavs
didn't happen
>betray Stalin
who was building an army to conquer europe

Attached: 1540824788756.png (4014x3521, 1.85M)

>genocide meme
Hitler lost because he was too honorable.

Attached: 1538790754835.jpg (757x1000, 91K)

yeah, let's ignore the allies made the UN and 104 or something countries declared war on him to join the UN.

Yeah nigger, let's just magically keep fighting the UK when they had the support of their anglo colonies and UK still had almost infinite resources and manpower from their african, indian and other colonies.

At some point he would exaust his resources.
He had not manpower and was clearly he suffered from lack of manpower.

Even if he had magical powers, he could not had won the war, the allies had more manpower and resources.

Even if Soviets collapsed, the UK had their colonies that supplied them with fresh soldiers.

>muh subs
Yeah, I guess Hitler had infinite resources to bomb by magic American factories.

He had not reach capabilities to attack america.
While at the same time fighting Stalin.

Attached: 1549404258978.jpg (846x339, 106K)

You don't get it man. We declared war on Hitler and we refused all of his peace overtures.

After the repeated rejection of my peace proposal in 1940 by the British prime minister [Winston Churchill] and the clique that supports and controls him, it was clear by the fall of that year that this war would have to be fought through to the end, contrary to all logic and necessity. You, my old Party comrades, know that I have always detested half-hearted or weak decisions. If Providence has deemed that the German people are not to be spared this struggle, then I am thankful that She has entrusted me with the leadership in a historic conflict that will be decisive in determining the next five hundred or one thousand years, not only of our German history, but also of the history of Europe and even of the entire world.

The German people and its soldiers work and fight today not only for themselves and their own age, but also for many generations to come. A historical task of unique dimensions has been entrusted to us by the Creator that we are now obliged to carry out.

Attached: 1424116397914.jpg (615x766, 128K)

Your knowledge about the war is clearly very superficial.

>A "Swede or an Englishman, a Frenchman or Czech, a Pole or Italian" was considered to be related, that is, "Aryan".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate

Attached: 1430927390454.jpg (970x863, 173K)

hitler was really enjoyed some old copypasta, lel

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

>declaring war to the US was retarded as fuck, he had not reach power.
America had already been torpedoing German ships in the Atlantic for months before Pearl Harbor.

I'm a doomer, personally.

Attached: 7566575.jpg (503x550, 57K)

I have an urge to pasta his reasons for declaring war on the USA.

I'm just saying Hitler never should've attacked the Soviets. He had no chance to win that war except to have an alliance with them.

No, he lost because he sucked at warfare.

and happily split the world in half between themselves and the USSR

He encircled 4,000,000 Soviets within the first six months. It didn't even dent the Red Army.

If Germany today were the Germany envisaged by the Versailles Treaty, Europe would long since have been swept away by the hurricane from Central Asia. It is hardly necessary to argue with those eternal blockheads who maintain that an unarmed Germany would, owing to its impotence, not have become the victim of this Jewish international world plot. Such reasoning would amount to a reversal of all laws of nature.

Attached: 1494348138213.jpg (1035x1428, 284K)

When was a helpless goose ever not eaten by the fox because she was constitutionally incapable of harboring aggressive designs? And when has a wolf ever reformed and become a pacifist because sheep do not wear armor? If there are still bourgeois states who earnestly believe this, that only proves how necessary it was to do away with an era that by its educational system managed to cultivate and maintain such notions, nay, even granted them political influence.

Attached: 1543871696439.jpg (736x1036, 108K)

.. excerpt from his final speech.

Attached: 1513825488903.jpg (736x548, 59K)

He had a non agression pact with Stalin.
It was clear he could keep Stalin at least neutral until you defeat the allies.

I'm sure he could force eastern europeans to join him, and he did force some eastern european shitholes to join him.

He should had not open a second front, and he should had focus on the western front until he forced a stalemate with Churchill.

Even if the russians were humilliated by the fins, It was a retarded mistake germany also did in WWI.

>oh wow, let's do the same mistake that forced germany to lose WWI
>wow, I have infinite manpower.

He was retarded as fuck.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_Nations.svg.png (1200x799, 36K)

>At some point he would exaust his resources.
Not really, Im mean, no more than the UK.
>muh colonies
are very far away and hard to extract productivity from.
USSR and the Balkans had a lot of ressources. More than enough to continue the war against the UK.

>it was clear he could keep Stalin at least neutral
Again, the Red Army had marched into 5 separate European countries in the 18 months before Barbarossa. They were preparing to seize the Romanian oil fields and that would have been lights out.

Attached: 1543907869680.jpg (735x513, 73K)

manpower isn't infinite.

again he could had made an agreement with Stalin to repart eastern europe.

It was clear Stalin didn't wanted to fight at least for some time.
They could agree to hey man, let me finish the allies, we could repart eastern europe.

>He was retarded as fuck.
He had three years to rearm from nothing during the Great Depression. He was a flawed man that survived WWI, homelessness, poverty and political persecution. It's incredible how close he came. Adolf Hitler's story is a story for the ages.

My Struggle (Adolf Hitler speech)
bitchute.com/video/LxBqeH5ZLEWT/

Attached: 1506530979926.png (814x619, 1.05M)

The Kremlin has claimed since the 1990's that there was a secret pact by Molotov and Ribbontrop to divide Europe between Germany and Russia. Hitler made a suspicious comment in his declaration of war on America.

>the same mistake that forced germany to lose WWI
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Clearly not. He did incredibly well against all odds. He lost because he didn't have the mental strength to hit the anglos hard and couldn't stand up to the millions of reinforcements from the soviet horde

Attached: 1539357561787.png (311x891, 166K)

The winter war of the Finns [against the Soviet Union, 1939-1940] aroused in us a feeling of admiration mixed with bitterness: admiration because, as a soldierly nation, we have a sympathetic heart for heroism and sacrifice, and bitterness because our concern for the enemy threat in the West and the danger in the East meant that we were no position to help. When it became clear to us that Soviet Russia concluded that the [German-Soviet] delineation [in August 1939] of political spheres of influence gave it the right to practically exterminate foreign nations, the [German-Soviet] relationship was maintained only for utilitarian reasons, contrary to reason and sentiment.

Already in 1940 it became increasingly clear from month to month that the plans of the men in the Kremlin were aimed at the domination, and thus the destruction, of all of Europe. I have already told the nation of the build-up of Soviet Russian military power in the East during a period when Germany had only a few divisions in the provinces bordering Soviet Russia. Only a blind person could fail to see that a military build-up of unique world-historical dimensions was being carried out. And this was not in order to protect something that was being threatened, but rather only to attack that which seemed incapable of defense.

Attached: 1514121969101.png (877x588, 656K)

Mediterranean master race. Duh. Hitler was a second tier philosopher, terrible political economist, and even worse leader. Also a blaring hypocrite. He created a system of nepotism to run Germany, whereby meritocracy was shunned as a system to staff critical positions in his transition and war governments, in favor of a system whereby people would advance their position and policies by kissing his ass. He destroyed the German economy because of his nationalist and anti-capital reforms, and once he did this funded his war against Europe by pillaging gold bullion from treasuries in the occupied countries. Hitler was too stupid to realize that an "ethnostate" is largely a fictional construct, and that the great societies which spawned real empires were never homogenous. He had no idea of how to engage in the very arenas and systems the White man created; ie market economies, rule of law, diplomacy, international relations, etc. World War II was the best thing that happened for the Nazis, because if it didn't their populist regime would have fallen by 1950 and you white suprememacists would instead have to grapple with a wholly retarded and 3rd world government. Hitler has more in common with Idi Amin than with Napoleon. Nazi's were just a continuation of Northern European anti-humanity Barbarism; whereby they "ape out" on the "gibs" of far more successful and wordly Southern European civilications and contribute nothing to humanity other than steal steal rape conquer and pillage (only of other Europeans). Hitler was a complete junkie, by the way. Anyone who's shot speed even a few times would understand why this particular drug is far from compatible with doing anything productive, despite it's stimulant pharmacological profile.

He had not a chance to win the war.
At some point he should had say, fuck, let's focus on defense, maybe making the rest of the world declare war on me is not a good idea.

It was the more realistic plan than to try to genocide all Slavs into literally self defense.

He had not posibilities of winning if the anglo colonies join the war.

At some point he had to make defensive plans.

AT SOME POINT HE WILL RUN OUT OF MANPOWER.

RETARDS.

>He had not a chance to win the war.
I don't think you realize how close he came.

>AT SOME POINT HE WILL RUN OUT OF MANPOWER.
If Hitler had won in the east he could have drawn on more Europeans than we could have with our colonial British, Indians and Africans. They also would have had most of the worlds industry and enough oil, steel, aluminium, food, etc. to fight it out as long as it took.

Attached: 1514122505760.png (427x616, 412K)

Spain and Turkey would have also joined his alliance. Iran would have been occupied by the Germans as it was by the Soviets/British in 1941.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Soviet_invasion_of_Iran

Attached: 1514120973924.png (865x566, 945K)

There was not clear indication that taking moscow could mean the defeat of the Soviets.

Also, he could had stopped the losses and wait for the spring and not force his soldiers to die in the winter.

Hitler could not had a single chance to win the war, and most poltards have to reach fantasy larping levels of delusions to make him win the war.

>Mediterranean master race.
Did you know Roosevelt called Italians swarthy while they were off fighting the Red Army alongside the Germans?

>and even worse leader
Yeah how can he even compete with King Nigger and Donald Trump.

Attached: 1534889569845.jpg (999x754, 207K)

>There was not clear indication that taking moscow could mean the defeat of the Soviets.
I know. The Red Army had already built rail bypasses north of Moscow. It was also lined with heavy artillery. Napoleon took Moscow and it didn't win him the war.

>just go sit on your ass and do nothing you are going to die in winter xddddd
peak armchair general

>Hitler was too stupid to realize that an "ethnostate"
"Keep England White" - Winston Churchill

Attached: 1450948140486.jpg (250x257, 11K)

"That Canada should desire to restrict immigration and remain a white man's country is regarded as not only natural, but necessary for economic, political and social reasons." - William Lyon Mackenzie King

Attached: 1550405848848.jpg (780x585, 65K)

"Anyone who has traveled in the Far East knows that the mingling of Asiatic blood with European or American blood produces, in nine cases out of ten, the most unfortunate results. There are throughout the East many thousands of so-called Eurasians—men and women and children partly of Asiatic blood and partly of European or American blood. These Eurasians are, as a common thing, looked down on and despised, both by the European and American who reside there, and by the pure Asiatic who lives there." - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Attached: 1550862325029.jpg (768x826, 74K)

Hitler though he had magically infinite manpower.

At some point you'll realize, oh wow, maybe they have more soldiers they can grind on the meat grinder.

He had already soldier shortages.
At some point you'll realize maybe is a good idea to focuse on maybe making defensive plans.

I don't know, maybe oh maybe let's imagine we could suffer some defeats, maybe let's think about some defensive plans we could use in case we receive some big defeats.

He was a deluded retard who imagine he could defeat entire empires at the same time because lmao muh master race.

that post is actually epic. I have a couple of those memes saved on my hds as well.

>Hitler was a complete junkie
The anti-tobacco vegetarian was on painkillers after the assassination attempt that almost killed him. The OSS claims that Morrell claimed that he gave Hitler nine does of Vitamultin at the end of the war. That's literally all you have.

Attached: 1523376214453.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

He did pretty well to a point. War bonds and converting to a war mobilized economy made a great bubble to get out of the depression, but it made war inevitable. Anschluss, sudetenland, Czechoslovakia, That's when he should have stopped. He achieved three conquests without war breaking out. The problem was really that he had to continue, war had to happen. Britain, france, germany, all three were basically waiting for it. Britain had the opportunity for peace after the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact, but it was not gonna happen, ever.

He really wasn't a good politician, as much as he was an excellent leader, getting an unstoppable momentum.

Attached: geSrpd6.jpg (1922x1200, 439K)

get fucked bogota kike
aschkescum

Attached: 1552409798089.png (500x580, 109K)

At some point he should had stopped and focus on defensive measures to force a stalemate.

He had not a chance to win the war.

They had pulled out of the Great Depression by 1936. MEFO doesn't come close to matching British or French expenditures. The British and French 1938 deficits dwarf all peacetime foreign debt solve by Hitler. The Germans were frozen out of American and British financing just as the Tzar was before he fell.

I have never met a happier people than the Germans and Hitler is one of the greatest men. The old trust him; the young idolise him. It is the worship of a national hero who has saved his country.

WWI UK PM David Lloyd George, Daily Express, September 17, 1936.

Attached: 1538700280078.png (555x457, 26K)

>ignore all the foreign debt and make my entire economy into war economy is the best economic model
>see, hitler was a genius at economics
literally fantasy level of delusions.

Attached: 1520571255787.png (986x995, 37K)