When did burgers forget how to build planes?

When did burgers forget how to build planes?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190312-102015_Chrome.jpg (1205x423, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2012/may/29/cyber-attack-concerns-boeing-chip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We invented planes. Fuck off.

In other words, Airbus has gotten on the same train as Comac

isn't this the most popular plane in the world?
>like the ford pinto was one of the most popular and safest cars in the world statistically, but became famous because a handful of people burned alive from a broken fuel line.

The 737 Max is actually new and doesn't have many in the sky compared to others, which is why it's a bigger deal two have crashed.

US has one of the best Aerospace sectors in the world. Can I get an archive of the article?

retaliation to trump tariffs

it's just a dumb ethiopian pilot fault

When did leafs invent the airplane? Oh yea, they didn't. Go eat some syrup.

europe is trying to shut down competition because airbus is in europe. usa needs to tariff europe at 75% or start dropping bombs on paris ASAP. this is trumps chance to show he will stand up to and go on the offensive over shitty trade practices.

>be negroid pilot
>crash

Not likely. It looks like their automated flight control system is fucked.

I believe some Texan airlines is the safest airlines in the world

kits the planes it the non-white pilots

It is concerning that they both lost control the exact same way, really surprised we haven't grounded them here yet.

*crack*
*sips*

Attached: D1dv0IVWkAEORkH.jpg (1199x1046, 151K)

Planes aren't forgiving when it comes to engineering flaws. It'll probably turn out to be some small part that fucks up if the pilot performs a specific action that in turn causes a major problem in the aircraft's flight systems. This sort of thing has happened in the past when new planes are released or are upgraded with new components. Hell, there may be no inherent design flaw. It could be a manufacturing defect from a parts supplier. Or it could be pilot error in handling a situation or misidentifying a problem. Either way, they'll figure it out and fix the problem. This is just one of the risks associated with combining complex machines with human passengers. You don't get to make many mistakes.

Attached: 1552309560438.png (514x249, 87K)

dsfsdf

It’s because Boeing outsourced to Mexico and codes lots of the systems in C++ probably by way of Pajeet h1bs. Airbus at least uses European labor and superior Ada programming language, thus the superior products. Also Boeing maintains its positions purely by way of bought politicians. See the air force tanker deal a few years back. Airbus and EADS or whatever we’re gonna build a nice big facility in the US and use US labor and make a superior product for less money but Boeing used their owner politicians to disrupt the process so they could sell overpriced inferior Mexican junk.

>Quality products
>Made in America
Maybe this was true like 50 years ago. Regulatory capture and greedy mindset all in the name of profit only works in the short term, sooner or later it will end in disaster like here.

why are we still using these type of planes when we had the amazing concorde

Seems everyone else did as they are using Ours
Cuck

ho ho ho no no no no no

Attached: ba_rekt.png (699x784, 31K)

This 100%, Boeing doesn't fuck around. These issues are all coming up at once because 3rd world companies don't understand how to perform/don't want to pay for maintenance, guarantee there's a safety inspection that's hard to do which both companies have skipped to save time/money that would've stopped both crashes. Europe is using it as an excuse to bring back aerospace industry to Europe.

Well said.

Also would like to add:
>Aimer added that in his years as a pilot he had flown every Boeing model and described them as "extremely safe, stable airplanes." The Max 8 is a new version of Boeing's 737, the company's most popular aircraft, he explained, which might itself be part of the problem. "At some point, you know, you can't keep modifying your old 1980s Honda Civic, and that's what Boeing did with the 737," he said.

>The 737 "was initially designed for about an hour of flight, short hops, and they kept adding plugs into the airplane, extending the range," Aimer said. "They could have modified their 757, which is an extremely well-designed aircraft. But they chose to keep modifying the 737 and they kind of deviated from their concept of making extremely safe airplanes to selling more airplanes. I would imagine that instead of aerospace engineers and pilots and designers, now more or less the bean-counters that Boeing dictate what aircraft to build."

Witnesses say they saw clothing and papers trailing behind the plane before it crashed. As if a cargo door was open.

Too expensive to be profitable at the time combined with a reluctant public after the Air France crash

>Nigger ground crew
>Nigger maintenance
>Nigger ATC
>Nigger pilot
How could this happen????

>Concorde explodes once
>was actually the fault of a completely different jet
>grounded forever

>Boeing 737 Max crashes due to a malfunction
>crashes again months later reportedly the same malfunction
>"We are very confident in this plane and we have no plans to ground it"

That will show drumpf.

>Pajeet h1bs
Probably right tbqh. They don’t give a shit.

no you didn't

Attached: 1540767166609.png (1000x1000, 65K)

In all seriousness, the Concorde never made money sense. The 737 on the other hand is the quintessential workhorse - there's a ton of them and they all log an incredible amount of hours. Of course it will have more stiff happen to them.

Though two almost identical crashes when there are only so few of the new product line in service should be a flashing red light.

This.
>"Step 25: Torque retaining lug A6 to x inch-lbs"
>Ayo Jamal hurry the fuck up. Just snug that bitch up we gotta go

The plane was racist, obviously.

>Ethiopian airlines plane goes down
>No one even bothers to mention or question maintenence records
>"shitty Boeing! "

Boeing recently brought its avionics development back to the states instead of outsourcing everything. Either the new people aren’t very good or they are still cleaning the shit off from years worth of Indian engineers.

These people are completely qualified to build a plane

Attached: 737.jpg (1600x900, 227K)

The 737 in general is fine, they should really consider grounding this new line of them though until they're sure.

Hahahahaha

How many 737s were sold? I think it is weaponized media panic to force normies to bankrupt Boeing.

i dont mind the minorities, but the amount of women scares me

50 UN representatives onboard going to a Save the Children conference
>Not suspicious at all anons

Attached: C1EBD570-B584-4995-8932-329BA067304F.jpg (1440x1235, 206K)

this is strange, clase airspace? thats too much, i think they know something that most dont know and they are keeping it in secret.

Paying 3/5ths of a wage doesn't go so far when the FAA tells you to fuck off and do it again and again and again and again

If it's boeing, you ain't going.

Americans literally invented airplanes you stupid fucking leaf!

I hate you leaf bastards, you're scum!

From Wiki: "In March 2018, the 10,000th 737 was rolled out as over 4,600 orders are pending.[6] The 737 is operated by more than 500 airlines, flying to 1,200 destinations in 190 countries: over 4,500 are in service and at any given time there are on average 1,250 airborne worldwide. On average, somewhere in the world, a 737 took off or landed every five seconds in 2006.[8] Since entering service in 1968, the 737 has carried over 12 billion passengers over 74 billion miles (120 billion km; 65 billion nm), and has accumulated more than 296 million hours in the air. The 737 represents more than 25% of the worldwide fleet of large commercial jet airliners.[8][150]"

"As of January 2019, the Boeing 737 MAX has received 5,011 firm orders.[1]"

I'm sure they work in the sewing room putting the seats together

So the Jews are crashing planes into the economy now.
>Do they ever learn new tricks

Fascinating, thanks

Was the Ethiopian flight that crashed due to Ethiopians performing the general maintenance?

>cargo door
DC-10 all over again
Took four fatal crashes for the deHaviland comet to be completely pulled, the last two of which occurred in almost the exact same circumstances and even geographic locations coincidentally within weeks. I don't know how many more it will take for Boeing to pull it but it just seems to me it's dead on arrival at this point as even if the issues get resolved the reputation of the aircraft is permanently tarnished.

They probably hire Indians, flips or Pakis.

Russian bot.

>the reputation of the aircraft is permanently tarnished
That's not how it works. If they find the flaw, take it out, and offer a good value for their jets, they will sell again. Animal spirits don't figure as much into business as people assume.

>Maintenance records
>On a brand new aircraft
user I.....

That's exactly what I'm thinking too.

America in 1900 and america now are two very different countries.

$10 says the faulty system was designed by a team lead by a diversity hire.

when coke addict upper floors put their money into the mix

it's so shameful

Stop poking this go-guys.

Attached: 1474486042242.jpg (187x204, 17K)

We have to pretend everything is okay so our stock price doesn't plummet, our shekels are all that matters.

Checked

>

Maybe they should ban brown pilots.

>When did burgers forget how to build planes?

First buildings, now planes.

Attached: germanamericanengineering.jpg (2000x848, 1.36M)

It's the fault of engineers and computer scientists.

I know that will not go down well with those who browse Jow Forums and aspire toward a STEM degree when they finish school, but having worked with a number of defence contractors (both American and otherwise) - it's those that come in with the bright ideas that cause this sort of thing to happen. Trump, for all of a broad comment it was, hit the nail on the head. There is far too much taken away from the pilot and the crew. Airbus are worse for it, but Boeing have gone rapidly in the same direction and it permeates all levels of their culture.

After I left the Army I worked for Accuracy International, who were spreading into the US market. Much success was had, and we were having quite a good show. Someone from Lockheed Martin wandered over to our stand and had a look at the rifles we had on offer.

"That's not too impressive. The Israelis have a rifle that can bend bullets in the air."
>He must be trolling me
>Oh wait no he's actually being serious
This guy was in charge of something to do with control systems for Lockheed Martin and actually believed this. He is exactly the sort of individual who would give a plane 32,000 computers to make something 0.01 percent more "efficient", whilst removing all control from the crew over that characteristic.

Pilots didn't do it. The board didn't do it. The guys paying for the things didn't do it. The passengers certainly are not asking for it. It was done by the weird, autistic nobodies who spend 18 years designing a new and interesting way to impress other D&D players. They drive Teslas and are regularly at risk of losing their security clearances because they can't stop sending money to Belarusian camwhores. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

EASA has just suspended all flights of 737-8 and 737-9 MAX aircraft in their airspace, including flights travelling through the airspace.

Attached: siren.gif (125x125, 9K)

Yeah, we see the same in cars

Ethiopian are actually quite a good airline, and are part of a reputable group of airlines. Very professional and certainly not one that I would have expected to go kablammo through an error made by anyone working for them. Those pilots will have been at a good standard and there's no antics with that lot.

If you want a real African horror show, fly Nigerian or Zimbabwe. I am not sure if they have an airline in the CAR, but flying into it was an experience.

The issue with over-automated planes stems from a shortage of skilled pilots. These crashes were both caused by a highly automated plane receiving bad data and taking detrimental actions it thought were correct that the flight crew could not rectify.

Yeah, like the aerospace close to the twin towers, VERY SAFE.

THIS. Everything is a fucking scam. This reeks of sabotage.

And, if it isn't sabotage, then what it is is a testament to the fact that ETHIOPIANS SHOULDN'T FLY PLANES

this

Imagine if another crash happened in America because of that now. All the rest of the world have pretty much grounded the airplane now.

Maybe they suspect the US govt added a secret "kill switch" for doing assassinations.

It's a fly-by-wire programming fuck up, I am deeply connected to the higher tiers of this industry. This doesn't even cost money. All you have to do is tell the pilots that if this happens they pull a fuse and then it stops happening. But no, people are going to freak out and a lot of money is going to be lost and spent.

Fucking stupid.

Don't forget, US and Israel are the ones investigating.

Attached: 1524831660980.png (500x729, 189K)

We're either too stupid or US planes were the only ones allowed with special software due to fed regulations

lol your id is dickweed

theguardian.com/technology/2012/may/29/cyber-attack-concerns-boeing-chip

India just grounded the MAX fleet.

Mutts probably injected (((diversity))) into their plane planning team so 50% of them are useless sluts and 25% are niggers that got free job

When we decided diversity was our strength.

Oh look.... another Trump rant about shit he has no understanding about.....

Attached: 1549427485479.jpg (331x251, 17K)

I Forgot..... Was that blood by the car or just trans fluid?