NEED TO FIND IMAGE OF THIS WOMAN ASAP

CNN.com - Transcripts - CNN International
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ebo.html

... Vegas Killer Left Cryptic Hotel Room Note Containing Numbers; Trump's Chief of Staff Struggling to Manage White House Chaos; Trump Refuses to Explain ...

From above article

URGENT

Attached: Burning Bush.jpg (580x219, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8
youtube.com/watch?v=YvcsyiwxU4E
books.google.co.uk/books?isbn=1401096611
independent.co.uk
irishtimes.com/life.../why-does-the-devil-s-mother-have-testicles-1.24545...
dublin.ie
youtube.com/watch?v=G-5JZeMIyDM
youtube.com/watch?v=7-3LQoGu5dQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1710/06/ebo.01.html

6 Oct 2017 - ... Fired Upon; Vegas Killer Left Cryptic Hotel Room Note Containing Numbers; Trump's Chief of Staff Struggling to Manage White House Chaos ...

So frustrating

ChetnikSlayer97 is online.
What's the intel boys?
Have we found the picture yet?
I NEED ANSWERS!

what woman?
oh the one in the bank of america mural
hmm i don't remember those details of the mural with the woman in the cube and the red shirt guy near a burning tree
have you seen this? look at the release date. vegas part is at the end. shows a machine gun shooting on the strip.

>need answers
watch this music video, on mute if you're worried about MK ULTRA or just Maroon 5 in general

youtube.com/watch?v=YvcsyiwxU4E
what did ((((((ludacris))))) mean by this video?
look at the date...
wh(O)a

Authorities Believe Gunman May Have Fired At Fuel Tanks First; Authorities Believe Gunman Rigged His Car to Explode If Fired Upon; Vegas Killer Left Cryptic Hotel Room Note Containing Numbers; Trump's Chief of Staff Struggling to Manage White House Chaos; Trump Refuses to Explain "Calm Before the Storm" Warning

FROM THIS
THERE ARE PICTURES ON Jow Forums WITH THIS WOMAN

GOOGLE HAVE HIDDEN THE THREADS

NO NO NO

I NEED THE IMAGE

Satan will grant you 1 wish if you come up with the image and you can keep your soul

Just reverse search it you mongrel memeflaggot. It comes from a bank of america mural.

NOT THE IMAGE INT HE OP

THE IMAGE WITH THIS ARTICLE

Authorities Believe Gunman May Have Fired At Fuel Tanks First; Authorities Believe Gunman Rigged His Car to Explode If Fired Upon; Vegas Killer Left Cryptic Hotel Room Note Containing Numbers; Trump's Chief of Staff Struggling to Manage White House Chaos; Trump Refuses to Explain "Calm Before the Storm" Warning

schizo thread?

the painting is the Bank of America corporate lobby mural in Charlotte, NC.

Trumps chief of staff holds a come to Jesus meetings with DOJ

lmao

which picture of a girl? the girl that warned concert goers they were all going to die before the las vegas shooter started firing?

there was also a guy warning people on Jow Forums a month before the shooting that something was going to go down in vegas

Attached: Ben Long Mural.jpg (1600x647, 214K)

I Know what the image is

I AM LOOKING FOR THE IMAGE FROM

TRUMP'S CHIEF OF STAFF STRUGGLING TO MAINTAIN WHITE HOUSE CHAOS

No man please listen

I want the image of the NSA chief from the Anderson cooper video

Is that too much to ask?

they purged everything related to the vegas shooting though, totally not Erin posting here...
you mean "unidentified female" ?
an attempt was made

>CNN.com
sage

Yes

You get a wish because I like your tone

thank you satan

You're welcome

Daily Kos Radio - Kagro in the Morning - Libsyn
kagrox.libsyn.com/rss
On the assumption that Satan invented trolling, this seems appropriate. ... No one will take the job as Trump's chief of staff.

which NSA chief?

Marilou Danley was likely in Vegas that night she works for FBI/CIA

The Promised Land - Page 162 - Google Books Result
books.google.co.uk/books?isbn=1401096611
Patrick E. Thomas - 2010 - Fiction
“Miss Landers asked me to make sure you got invited to the cipher-down and box social next ... to know who made 'em, but, I bet Marilou would give you a hint.

wait what the fuck, I remember this, how come she doesn't exist on google image now??

AHHH THIS THREADS GUNNA GET 404'D, HOW DID THEY KNOW?

Attached: NASA Paddock.png (1003x187, 16K)

>Is that too much to ask?
Is it too much to ask you show your real flag?
Also
>spacing

Yes it is too much to ask.

Attached: Pizzagate.png (813x565, 61K)

OP before this gets pruned can you provide a well written explanation of the connections you're making here?

Attached: 616 Pegasus.jpg (739x659, 449K)

NASA means deception in heeb

OP I cant find what you are looking for
you're not going to disappear them are you?

I read the script in 2008 when they switched on CERN

So I can put the pieces together

what the fuck

It involves Gematria (Jewish Numerology) so you can safely disregard it.

"I'm going to tell her you're a liar" said Wendy

"Well, I told her, someone used to give presents to the poor... Now parents copy that..."

"Well what about the Easter Bunny?' she asked

"I just looked at her with eyes wide open and said... Well, what do you think?"

"She's one very Savvy dudette"

Attached: snowball.png (327x154, 42K)

I'm having a hard time following you in this thread but I'm trying

yes this please

paddock was involved in child trafficking maybe tied to NASA?

"The date was 9/11 and it was snowing... I was working in the Whitehouse at the time, now (my) daughter said, Daddy let's have a snowball fight... So I take the snow and form two balls... Throwing one high in the air (misdirection)

How hard will I hit her with the snowball?
Well, it depends if I am in a dark funk at the time... - takes a soft one to the chest...

Game Over"

woah this is VERY cool thanks for posting

oh it was 2008? there was so much emphasis on 2012... interesting

Yes, please OP. Pretend you don't have stage 5 autism for a minute and attempt this. Use words. Assume nothing.

what is the significance of this adress?

"Now not many many but some were mean to her..."
"Dad everyone hates me"

"It's a lie, I saw you coming home from school and received hugs from others... Come to Mom"

Pegasus Museum owned by Alefantis

LHC was 2008

Black eye for Bush | The Independent
independent.co.uk News World

29 Dec 1992 - HOUSTON (AP) - President George Bush was sporting a black eye yesterday after being on the losing end of a Christmas Day snowball fight ...

what is up with the eye punching ceremony or whatever they're doing?

616 is some kind of important number in a bad way like 666

I'm the child of Satan and that's why they made CERN

6 x 6 x 6 = 216 Plato's Number

The 216th digit of the Fibonacci sequence when added amounts to 216

it killed people before it was active if you look into construction.
2026 is going to be some shit, they are turning the power up.

disturbing thought, if pizzagate and ayys are connected pizzagate isnt what people think, arguably worse.

616 is the actual number of the beast, the papyrus is in the image. oldest known version of that part of the bible.

wew lad someone is off their meds
>keeps refreshing
I want to know what this is about lol

eye punching

Attached: Snow White.jpg (344x359, 27K)

Yes I have no cannabis can the CIA bring me some please

andromeda

you just red pilled me user. i'm going down this pizza gate rabbit hole. the majestic ape party is fucked

Is that bug a butterfly? also where did this sketch come from if you can say? Paris Jackson had some cool similar sketches but it was a right side up pentagram and a jewish star with eyeballs and a knife and blood dripping
like she knows who killed her dad and made lots of money on that insurance claim

Drawing by

Attached: Table.png (415x400, 212K)

Epic

It's a Honey Bee

God enters Israel with the Word which is Honey

wow... I didn't even know but somehow I guess I did know deep down.
oh shit, okay so what is pizzagate then? what are they doing with the kids?
notice how ayy abductions used to be so common? it seems like most people from the Boomer and Gen X years themselves had some kind of UFO story. maybe abductions maybe more than 1% of the population for some years...
did that all go away? how?

Attached: Bishop.jpg (220x293, 6K)

Jack Parsons Owl Ring

Paddock owns a home in Bohemian Grove

Minerva Rule

I never watched much of Fringe but it seems like the themes explored are very relevant and like that movie "Dark City" back in the late 90s, it is one of those stories that deserves a closer look.... not entirely sci-fi

hmmm okay
remember that youtuber who covered pizzagate The Honeybee? They along with others (Mercedes Carerra most notably) got accused of various types of child abuse.
interesting how so many of the "pizzagate truthers" like the biggest e-celebs on youtube seem to have their own weird problems
often in some way related to children it is a pretty huge red flag

Woah woah woah wait a minute... I remember Podesta having a house by Bohemian Grove.
but Paddock? seriously?
okay so clearly he did not die in Vegas that explains why the eye color and ear lobes did not match

Tony Podesta is MIT

Attached: Blackstar2016-01-13_0355.png (1600x970, 816K)

Legitimately creepy AF. That last scene with the (((Vices))) big head in the same fucking room over looking the same fucking pyramid and ground space as the concert. Pic fucking related. Why hasnt this gone viral before?

Attached: 4B013790-125A-4E15-807D-3260F6D39808.jpg (1490x1125, 251K)

lol

Attached: Black Cube.jpg (3465x2395, 799K)

Bees are weird. Bees used to be highly venerated.

OP, you are faggot and a retard, but you've piqued some interest here. But our interest is piqued because of something else - not because of your faggot mysterio drip feeding.

Stop being a retard and give us the gist. Don't get lost in details.

Did you read the Lyrics about Mandalay by Robbie Williams?

Bees serve The Queen

Satan wont be happy at you speaking like that

Satan makes me fried potatoes

no joke

LOL

The Devil, Wild Parties and the finest vistas of Dublin | Curious Ireland
curiousireland.ie/the-hellfire-club/

21 Jan 2018 - The Hellfire Club is located on top of Mount Pelier Hillin south county Dublin. It was built in 1725 by William 'Speaker' Conolly as a hunting ...
Why does the devil's mother have testicles? - Irish Times
irishtimes.com/life.../why-does-the-devil-s-mother-have-testicles-1.24545...

9 Dec 2015 - Outcast Vikings in Dublin 7; virgin daughters in Killiney; and the puzzle of why Devilsmother in Co Mayo should have male genitalia – there are ...

IMO the Maroon 5 "What Lovers Do" music video (and its timing) and the Robbie Williams "me and my monkey" song lyrics and video (from years ago) are more interesting than Ludaris - Vices. But yes it is weird too.

What about Sexy Boy by Air?

Satan fries your taters?
What is Satan?
McDonalds?

Supernatural Dublin - The Hellfire Club | Dublin.ie
dublin.ie Living Articles

The best-known Hellfire club story is the in which the Devil himself appears. ... Tradition says he spent the rest of his life unable to speak; unable even to ..

OK, I see your just in this to get kicks from LARPing as the wizard key-holder. Maybe someone else will come along who can do what's right.

Shut the fuck up.

lmao
No

Satan told me Donner and Blitzen mean Thunder and Lightning

the music video or song? it relates to Vegas? I'm very familiar with it but do not recall any symbolic connection to Vegas or Mandalay Bay...
watching the music video and.... its weird

Just leave the thread please, go make your own if you want. I don't want you here.

No it relates to 911 and The Moon Landing

Attached: all-seeing-eye-on-ground-zero.png (640x404, 583K)

As you wish, dragonmaster.

riddle me this? how do musicians in the usa all know they are going to die and talk about it years before death as If they knew exactly when they have to go.

Attached: ufuckinwotm8.gif (280x280, 799K)

fuck you fag we're actually listening to your autistic schizo sounding posts and you can't just explain in words we will understand?

club 27
t. /mu/fag

Attached: Biggie_and_Kurt.jpg (960x960, 89K)

honestly dude whether this guy had access or is just picking up on stuff from the ether... he said he knows the CERN plans from 2008
even if you think he's a LARP you owe it to yourself to try and get information out of him even if cryptic
even a broken clock (not saying he is) is right sometimes
he might have picked up on things from his career or from his dreams (astral), just try to have a discussion even if he doesn't feel like speaking clearly, maybe people do this for their safety? being a concise and cogent whistleblower is more of a liability than writing things out in a poetic schizoid way

oh wow you're right it does
Madonna's music video for Like a Virgin has a lot of 9/11 symbolism
the astrology she shows in the movie by symbols and themes, it matches the star map over NYC on 9/11/2001

yup and tupac

Pic = 2008

Because they follow the script

Attached: Amy Winehouse.jpg (240x160, 15K)

What's Minerva Rule? ....that was mentioned in HRC's emails.

You aren't being polite.

Put it in a mirror you get

72 names of God

youtube.com/watch?v=G-5JZeMIyDM
youtube.com/watch?v=7-3LQoGu5dQ