Gun grabber yang don't delete edition

Fine you kikes. I'll add more than a greentext. Yang wants to fine companies 1 million dollars per person killed with their firearm. It's obvious that the yang shilling here is inorganic but if there's any underage voters that think for some reason this gook giving you $1000 is worth your liberties and freedoms just kill yourself now.
twitter.com/AndrewYangVFA/status/1056334803501543426?s=09

Attached: FB_IMG_1552407020347.jpg (960x680, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2163756/us-needs-more-immigrants-says-presidential-hopeful-andrew-yang
youtube.com/watch?v=d2ahKYcMxDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This chink is pretty dumb for a Chink

What the fuck
What an absolutely stupid idea holy hell

This is actually a great idea. While we're at it, let's start fining car companies $1 million for every person killed in one of their cars. Then there won't be any more car crashes.

Attached: 1541817813535.jpg (692x800, 73K)

In reality curious how much money he thinks these companies have
>yfw niggers will singlehandedly put glock out of business

Attached: 1549956987133.jpg (639x479, 27K)

i still have no idea how people are stupid enough to believe that could actually deliver on his UBI $1,000. Better established Presidents weren't able to accomplish much smaller promises, just go back and listen to Bill, Bush, Obama before they were elected. Their campaign promises were all good but as soon as the got in office they made a 180 and fell through on almost all of them.

Attached: 1548379181986.gif (492x342, 781K)

Hi-point & keltec*

Niggers don't glock

You spelled Hi-Point wrong.

So they would just stop selling guns to niggers. Sounds good to me.

what does this have to do with gun grabbing? Whats with the anti-yang force and why do they have a neon glow about them?

I wanted to vote for yang, but I like guns too much.
What do?

Kys for unironically supporting this retarded chink

what kind of moronic statement is that? His policy matters if you plan to elect him and so far the only part of his policy you shills like is UBI while the rest is Hillary level libtard trash

>trump grabs guns
>le 4d chess xxxdddd
>yang grabs guns + $1000 a month
>kike shill
The absolute state of Jow Forums

>what does this have to do with gun grabbing
If your critical thinking skills are this low please leave this board

Kill yourself tranny freak, nobody's buying it.

Attached: 1546169812980.gif (244x184, 256K)

let's fine automobile manufacturers $1 million for each person killed by their vehicles

cause firearm companies are in charge of who receives them, what a fucking chink idiot. he should fine the FBI or ATF

You stick out like a sore thumb chaim. I guess we'll have to start fining car manufacturers every time someone gets hit with one of their cars too

What "guns" did Trump grab?
I seem to have all mine yet

someone do this meme yang justice

Attached: E4144E22-8610-4837-AA88-9158D9EC6AFC.jpg (625x324, 50K)

>205982198 (((you)))
>pol is one person
All gun laws are unconstitutional.

Instead of the gun manufacturers I'd maybe fine the gun stores or the state that issued the firearms license. The idea of increasing someone's accountability makes complete sense, it just has to be increased for the right person. Someone will inevitably bitch about it but that's too fucking bad.

The absolute state of your bullshit! $1,000 will never happen because he has no real backing and both parties are fierce capitalists that aren't about to give up a dime of profit

Fuck off shill

I hate this fuckhead

Just go through his website, it's a complete disaster

Attached: PDz9m.jpg (1125x2436, 412K)

Are we going to charge car companies for every accident because they didn't make their vehicles safer?

Trump didn't do anything like this you idiot

Attached: 6tw57MzW7.jpg (789x863, 91K)

Bump stock tard

You know, just like the wall, chinamen yang's 1000 a month will never happen. It's just a dumb promise to dupe idiots into voting for him.

you are not American or you area liberal that never bought a gun in your life. Either way Americans don't need a "license issued" by anybody to buy a gun because a license would make no difference on the already 400,000,000 guns already in private hands

>Fine car manufacturers $1 million for each person killed by their vehicles.

Attached: 36B9165F-8342-46C8-B761-7B84B6556CEF-3324-0000067789DC68B1.png (986x797, 869K)

Shoo shoo, this is a MAGA board

Just like Trump's lies

Incentivizes home made guns

kinda like how Trump pretended to be pro gun but then banned bumpstocks

>bump stocks are guns

Attached: 2taYv86gU.jpg (221x250, 13K)

like the wall

I've never bought a gun because I live in a state where people don't carry or typically own guns.

What's your suggestion for reducing shootings then, if you aren't open to increasing anyone's accountability in the situation by fining?

This is the post of someone who knows the lingo but not the correct way to apply it. You're the one who's showing out you glownigger

I like that Dicky Spencer is making defeatism cool
Let the cucks show themselves

Attached: F7376468-4D55-4E68-AF01-171DC16280D8.jpg (354x337, 70K)

Why not fine car manufacturers for the deaths they cause, too? Imagine how safe cars would be if they cost $2,000,000 a piece!

>"smart guns" locked to fingerprint
Behold, GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS

Zbrojovka approves this message.

lmao what is he actually trying to accomplish? How are the manufacturers going to "make guns safer?" Last time I checked it wasn't the guns that were just randomly shooting on their own due to malfunctions and the way any distribution chain works means they're not the ones picking and choosing the end buyer.

not even close to a maga board but definitely not a insectoid spy agent that is also a gun grabbing liberal board. FFS $1,000 ubi will never happen, its just a bullshit talking point that he has no way to legally make happen.

Attached: 1548552164136.png (1000x1000, 109K)

Yang is pro gun. Gun get paid. But seriously nobody is taking your gun.

>What's your suggestion for reducing shootings then, if you aren't open to increasing anyone's accountability in the situation by fining?
Easy. Ban niggers from having guns. When a ban inevitably fails, bring back stop and frisk.

Give me una thousand dollars.

Attached: 128030308299.png (1235x953, 733K)

If I were a gun manufacturor I would take my factory out of the USA. I would not even sell in the US anymore. I would just put up gun shops near the US border probably Mexico. Bribe local officials to turn a blind eye. Than sell directly to traffickers. Congratulations Mr. Yang you just killed good jobs and made gun regulations meaningless in one swoop.

>Ban niggers from having guns.
That won't stop almost any public shootings, just convenience store robberies and such.

Wtf is a "bump stock"?

>start fining car manufacturers for people killed by their cars
>start fining big pharma for people who OD on their drugs
>start fining metal wire companies for babies aborted by their coathangers
>start fining doctors for suicides caused by ftm surgeries they did

If people cannot see this is a tactic to hand the country over to china in return for 30 pieces of silver they are fucking retarded.

They would challenge it in court and scotus. Would overturn it.

At this rate I'd prefer chink overlords to the jewish ones we currently have.

Will the United States army kills count? It'd be great if companies stopped selling weapons to them so they can't protect Israhell no more.

bump stocks are a FUCKING JOKE and should be illegal, even if true select fire full auto's were legal. Anybody that has ever fired a full auto should agree

Will his next step be fine hammer manufactures? Car manufacturers? Knife manufacturers?

Reminder...

>"Every International Student Will Get A Green Card" Under Yang

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2163756/us-needs-more-immigrants-says-presidential-hopeful-andrew-yang

Both parties supported it under Regan. Both parties support it in Alaska.

A manufacturer doesn't have much say in where a gun goes past selling to a licensed dealer.
And did you really think nigs own legal guns?

>Fingerprint scanner stops working because electronics are fiddly at best
>maybe doesn't stop working all together
>have molecule of dirt or water on your hands
>beep, try again, beep, try again, beep, try again
>dead
Finger print scanners are a nice idea to stop stolen guns from being used, assuming they aren't easy to take apart and work around, but I wouldn't ever trust my life with one

>no one is taking your gun

Not today you antifreedom activist

getting killed in a public mass shooting is statistically like getting hit by lightning after winning the lottery. Statistically in a country of 350 something million people, being one of 50 or so people at a concert that got capped is just about the most improbable way to die.

the VAST majority of shootings are ghetto nigs killing each other over dime bags, mexican gangs, and suicides. they throw suicide by firearm into the "gun death" numbers to inflate the figures.

Attached: 1531160649905.png (657x425, 24K)

RU NEEDA MORE GOVMENT FINES N RULES WITE MAN
RU RIKE MIRRION DORRA? CHANG GIV DORRA

What the hell do you think niggers shooting up public places of businesses are? Private shootings? White loner kill counts pale in comparison to the slaughters that occur in cities like Chicago, Detroit, and other cities with large populations of blacks every week

>
>Wtf is a "bump stock"?
A bump stock is a piece of plastic that tacticool absolute retard children put on their AR 15 to make the rifle fire after it bumps back. So what you have is an accurate rifle that wastes ammo. The most dumbest faggots use bump stocks.

Attached: 1546975447567.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

>public shootings
Yang isn't talking about public shootings you dumb nigger
>1 million dollars for each person killed by their weapons

almost all shootings come from a few gang areas like Chicago, Detroit, LA etc. because there is no law enforcement going after the gangs and almost all of the shooting are gang on gang . Also if you remove suicide from the stats there really isn't that big of a gun problem as you were led to believe. According to FBI there are on average around 300 rifle related shootings a year and that is a tiny number considering there are 330,000,000 people here.

its fun for like 10 minutes, but also pretty retarded. 223 is 30 cents a bullet. Doing mag dumps gets expensive, quick. The AR is way more effective on semi auto anyhow, full auto is just for giggles

Attached: weedman.jpg (750x1018, 597K)

JIDF please leave

now the yang gang became a yuge dumpsterfire

Attached: 1548759094755.jpg (413x395, 37K)

that will still be to little for the gibs

Like everyone's promised "lies"

is this your first presidency infant

don't worry you'll get both

Why does the left love retards so much?

No

>An accessory that no one ever cared about is a gun

Attached: 1251007772764.jpg (800x600, 152K)

Jidf pushes yang here. Work on getting your 6th pair of braces instead of posting here.

Detroit isn't even that bad any more, the place is a fucking ghost town. There's a lot more shit like property theft and arson. Chicago and LA are definitely terrible though.

The big problem is that a "gang" in 2019 is like five kids who went to school (or skipped and smoked reefer) together. Historically they were larger organized criminal operations. Now every group of retarded teenagers is in a "gang" and beefin' and queefin' at all the other gangs in their area. This happened in Chicago because they tore down all the housing towers, which were typically controlled by one gang. Everyone got all spread out and the kids of the prior generation grew up without that model to follow.

Also every retard kid wants to be a soundcloud rapper or major drug player or instagram star so they've all got guns and smartphones. The violence is 100% embedded into the culture and the music that they consume growing up. The beef spreads fast due to social media and the retards document half the criminal shit that they do, knowingly or unknowingly.

I sincerely wish we could just ship em all to Liberia and give them a few acres of land each, make it somebody else's problem.

Attached: sail fishy boi.jpg (960x540, 70K)

>Niggers kill hundreds with glocks
>Yang:"I-It doesn't count! What casualties?!"

Imagine fining car makers for their shit or states for their citizens, lmao.

Judge gun confirmed. Dredd soon, cant wait for this shit.

yum i'd throw that in the smoker as soon as i hit the dock

Attached: IMG5656575495007355942.gif (500x208, 1017K)

>Bankrupts gun manufacturers
>gun manufacturers turn to 3d printing and milling, start selling the machines instead
>gun market becomes more modular and standardized
Tfw gun owners each print a new full automatic ar15 lower per day

Yah if yang wins there will be blood

Attached: AAD16621-A802-4A78-9A3E-0D042D90A534.jpg (1024x512, 89K)

>The idea of increasing someone's accountability makes complete sense, it just has to be increased for the right person
How about the fuckin' criminal?

Good. Let's fine a political party every time a US citizen is killed by one of their illegal voters.

yang gang is gun grabbing fucks who pay shills $40 an hr to 'meme him to victory here'

Attached: privilidge.png (593x244, 53K)

I'm ok with this, but only if we fine hammer manufacturers for each death by hammer murder first.

>I like taking the guns early
youtube.com/watch?v=d2ahKYcMxDM

>Guns are more deadly than cars
There's this nagging feeling in my head that statistics would disagree.

how is fining gun manufacturers = gun grabbing?

its really funny he's even running. I've met the guy at a talk he gave. He basically finances college interns at start up companies with his foundation thing called VFA. I never realized he was an unwashed communist till this spam started

Attached: mutton snapper.jpg (1140x652, 79K)

Hello shill. The wall is being built. Trump himself tweeted that it was under construction. Get B.T.F.O.

Yep but the gook shill fuck dont care
he is paying shareblue rejects 40/hr to shill for him on here, its fucking disgusting, you notice how magically all the BBC threads and other kike shill threads disappeared?

FOUND THE FUCKING BOOMER, i hope your nigger caretakers kill you.