I met my girlfriend’s parents – and realised I once slept with her father

>I met my girlfriend’s parents – and realised I once slept with her father

>Five years ago, I went through a bi phase and used to sleep around with pretty much everyone that came along, including other men. This changed when I fell in love with my new partner, who is everything to me. I recently met her parents and halfway through lunch realised that I had slept with her father. I was going to propose, but when my partner and her mother were away, he told me to end it with his daughter. I’m obviously in love – shall I just ignore him, or tell my partner?

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/mar/12/i-met-my-girlfriends-parents-and-realised-i-had-once-slept-with-her-father

Attached: 6n1wCly.png (638x763, 412K)

>modern journalism

>halfway through lunch realised that I had slept with her father.
How much of a slut do you have to be for it take you half a fucking lunch to realise you've fucked, or been fucked by that person?

anti-saged

The funny this is this further proves Jow Forums case that fags are degenerate and fuck everything and have no morals.

hahhahahahaha
yea

Leaf

>implying only Jow Forums discovered that faggots are faggots
wow what an enormous redpill. fucking zoomers I swear to god

this is honestly epic, you couldnt make this shit up

why do we have to read it on pol? Why do you put out so many shit quality articles? No wonder this board became so fucking boring

Clown world. I cant help laugh at this shit now

cucked and proud

Oh canada

Our not home, not native land

True patriot love, for pc and lib stuff

With glowing hearts wee see the rise, of genderqueer and fags

For the minorities of us, we stand on gaurd for thee

Trudeau, keep our land

glorious and pc

oh canada we protest on gaurd for thee

oh canada we protest on gaurd for thee

It's because none of us are actually making threads, seriously, we're far too lazy and just wanna lurk.
The result is a board with just short of 100% shill/bait threads, meaning we no longer have red-pill threads, holocaust threads, etc. etc.
Normies that come here won't get red-pilled now, the shilling is actually working and we're distracted by the shills that are (maybe pretending to be) retarded.

Redpill the normies that browse here. black pilling through rage is a redpill.

Too bad he's a faggot. Otherwise he'd the perfect setup for endless "your mom" jokes.

if this article makes you rage theres something wrong with you :DD

Both of these faggots deserve the rope.

Yeah it's pretty funny, but it still redpills people on the gay degeneracy problem and will make you rage about it.

My favorite part is the father straight out told him to end it. How can you cheat on your wife homosexually and expect zero consequences?

kek

imagine raging over someones sexuality

ill never understand the bootlicker mentality

I wonder how much of a sociopath you have to be to sleep around with hundreds of people, of both sexes and of all ages, it took me years to become hard enough to ask girls out.

From behind it's not always easy to tell.

>not hating gays with a passion
>>>/leftypol/

Attached: gays are normal people like us.jpg (2184x1706, 740K)

It's a lack of pride in our nation that is ruining it. Defeatist cowards like yourself are exactly the same as the communist nation wreckers that are polluting our discourse with foreign Marxist dialectic.

Imagine being a permissive homosexual like yourself.

Is this a news article or a blog. It seems like without limited space in a news paper or television segment we just get garbage articles.

The boomers are riled up today I see

Attached: gay pride.jpg (465x960, 57K)

>ill never understand the bootlicker mentality
It's natural. You have to force yourself NOT to find homosexuality revolting, dude. Someone forced you to do that, and you licked his boots (and cock) for doing so.

you guys are definitely over-compensating for something :DD

>slept with potential father in law
>somehow the father in law thinks he gets to tell you to call off the wedding
Oh no sweetie. You're going to be the nicest daddy in law ever.

boomers and zoomers are two sides of the same coin kid. respect youre elders weve been around a lot longer and we know all the tricks.watch and learn fucker we were redpilled when you were still in diapers kek

Attached: 1544458613070.jpg (750x703, 146K)

Absolute Weimerica

It shouldn't be legally enforced, no.

But homosexuality is the symptom of a larger pathology. It's the "orientation model of human sexuality" is to blame.

The belief that you are controlled by intrinsic forces is a very dangerous ideas for us, because our brains are very powerful. When you believe that a hypnotist or spiritualist can make changes to you without your knowledge or permission, you begin to participate in the delusion. Of course, the mystics truly have no power over you, only the power that you grant them with belief.

The recent cultural invention of the orientation model is an example of this function. You have a lifelong, intrinsic, EXCLUSIVE attraction to the same sex, and there is nothing you can do about it. Like a blood type. You, your identity, can fundamentally just 'be gay'. This is at odds wtih reality -- same-sex sexual activity is usually the latent manifestation of child abuse, early exposure or over-exposure. It is frightening and forbidden, it develops in the same way as a fetish, but is empowered by the idea of 'being ____'. You are instructed that it is not a behavior, under the control of your conscious mind, but part of your BEING.

You can see the similarities in how the orientation model has been expanded to accommodate gender dysphoria. There are many kinds of dysphoria, people who don't feel right, and their underlying causes are cognitive-behavioral. However, the (((orientation model))) teaches us that it is not a result of their thinking or behavior, it is a disposition you acquire at birth. You are a "woman trapped in a man's body", and this element is fundamental to your identity. It is YOU, the EGO, who is a woman -- not your desires and behavior.

Fundamentally, this mode of mind control is a dysgenic, anti-social, anti-rational, and anti-scientific barrage which causes unlimited human suffering, patterns of self-destructive behavior, child abuse, and suicide.

Attached: 1549236218960.jpg (388x500, 24K)

WTF leaf ..
Rake yourself

It's an advice column, guys. You know, like Dear Abby or Ask Ann Landers.

This Canada fags got some real issues! I’d say marry her and continue to get gay blowjobs from her dad lol

>LEGALLY
>ENFORCED
>HOMOSEXUALITY
why is this board just a giant fucking parody nowadays

Attached: 1539003914509.jpg (600x600, 28K)

I have not met a single person in my university in Ottawa that isn't a lefty and is even mildly right wing, except for a Christian who really liked black people.

Finnbro, I know that English is probably not your first language, but I am getting the impression you can't read.

Please try again.

P.S.: Thanks for spurdo sparde.

Attached: laff.gif (480x270, 1.61M)

>White people

Swedish expertise

Christ I almost vomited forcing myself to read this.

Her dad likely no longer sees him as a man.
Would you let some twink faggot marry your daughter when you know you plowed his boipussy?

Probably because you're illiterate.