THE REAL RED PILL

The British are every bit guilty of usery as white americans claim the jews are. Worse, in fact, to the point where the British FLED their own kind to start a new land free of Britsh tyranny and usery -- and that place was called the USA.

White people will stand on each others heads for their own benefit, like the chinese, the muslims, and like white americans claim the jews do.

The real redpill is that white people talk about the jews the same way that niggers talk about whites:
>its not fair, we should have that wealth, not you!
>give it to us!
>reparations!
>dont let them keep you down!
>it's not our fault, it's yours! everything is your fault!
>BAWWWWWW

Jews:
>white people have higher crime statistics
>white people have lower IQs
>white people haven't invented such important technology as our superior people
>white people are mutts who interbred, inferior genetics
>whites are violent and stupid compared to us

Are you understanding this yet? White Americans who complain about Jews are doing exactly what white Americans claim the Niggers so.

White Americans are Niggers to the Jews, and that is race realism by statistics.

If whites took responsibility for their own actions instead of blaming everyone else, and worked cohesively as a community, they could have had what the Jews have. The truth is, Jewish people figured out the game before white people did, and perfected it. Complaining about it just makes you a beta and a sore loser; go out and WIN instead of demanding others let you, by raising your own community and playing the game, not by being entitled crybabies.

Attached: BBAF63CE-8B9A-4EE6-BA54-6531A4BFE223.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/israel-america-630900
b-ok.cc/book/3672144/e83ec5
booksdescr.org/item/index.php?md5=04494472340515c26235b3ea8d733dba
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dont be entitled crybabies
>israeli flag
I shiggy diggy

post more of the middle one

>The real redpill is that white people talk about the jews the same way that niggers talk about whites:
its honestly baffling that Jow Forumstards dont see it lmao. then again identity politics only attract low iq mutts

You can’t argue what I said

This

Literally your entire nation was founded because of kvetching.

Also jew:
>pic

Attached: file.png (740x733, 636K)

That's it I'm quitting white nationalism to become a Jew. Jews really are supreme. I have decided to join the Jewish tribe now. 6ft 1inch blonde haired blue eyed Chad here. I want to convert to Judaism and move to Israel to bang hot Jewish women. Any tips on converting to Judaism without chopping part of my dick off?

Attached: 1551760733511.jpg (1891x821, 131K)

this image looks like black propaganda :DD

tl;dr

Attached: The_Lobby_Part_2_Campaign_Finance_Fraud.jpg (1675x1405, 260K)

Sorry were full

ITT: No one debates my post only post memes because they can’t.

based

Attached: DdRUlAZX4AACbD1.png (500x485, 141K)

A beautiful Jewess who hasn't gotten a nose job awaits you...somewhere

Attached: 1551150297725.jpg (600x600, 49K)

>why won't anyone engage my pilpul?

Attached: The_Lobby_Part_3_Canary_Mission_and_Adam_Milstein.jpg (1200x3347, 702K)

you're right
yup

Attached: The_Lobby_Part_3_Dumb_Jew_Admits_to_Being_Canary_Mission.jpg (1200x1336, 255K)

they dont have a problem with jews because they are smarter they have problem with jews using their high iq and influence to promote multiculturalism oprn borders etc..

those left wing jews dont fuck only white americans, they fuck israel too.

"ISRAEL AND U.S.: WHY MORE YOUNG, BLACK AND LATINO AMERICANS THAN EVER BEFORE DON'T LIKE ISRAEL"
newsweek.com/israel-america-630900

Attached: 220px-Ilhan_Omar,_official_portrait,_116th_Congress.jpg (220x275, 20K)

I agree with this statement.

I still think Israel is going to be destroyed by global warming and building an ethnostate on very clearly, but thinly veiled principals of racial supremacy while calling everyone against it "antisemitic" a human rights violation. Still, diaspora Jews are the best in the world.

-Black Guy

>oprn
open*

well yeah, that's why we have to genocide the genetic jew, and the spirit jew.

Attached: 1545079002126.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

The difference is niggers don't control the central private Banks of the world. Or are trying to end western civilization they are the attack dogs

Literally none of them are jewish

White people innovate and improve within their own communities. Modern khazarian jews subvert, infiltrate, and ruin communities. Remember, jews convinced most of the western world that God does now exist and therefore degeneracy (transvestism, abortion, whoremongering, nuclear family deterioration, homosexuality, etc.) is OK.

Attached: D4A8B8A0-50C6-4E52-B19C-1864397638DC.png (1536x2048, 1.87M)

tl;dr

That’s how black people look at whites they view them as controlling everything. It’s the same mentality.

>global warming

Nigger

Attached: 14479A8B-B318-428F-BAB1-27BDBE76537C.jpg (782x1024, 147K)

Attached: The_Lobby_Part_4_Israel_Losing_American_Jews.jpg (1200x1671, 447K)

Have you ever been to a Jewish community?

Go to the UWS, for instance. It's just synagogues, beautiful architecture, and Jews everywhere being polite to each other.

Go to the LES and it's just blackout drunk white punching each other saying U TEXTED MY GIRL I TRUSTED U

The Men Of The New Covenant (Brit-ish) have taken this planet in less than 500 years, culturally, economically and martially. Not too shabby, eh?

Now get back to being one of our cutouts, jew, unless you want more African nations to magically discover their "Hebrew roots".

Attached: 1549399227896.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Attached: The_Lobby_Part_3_Using_Bigotry.jpg (1200x2016, 399K)

Ahh heres the part where you use anglo's as your scape goats as usual. Very pathetic. We should have left you to burn. Nobody likes a yid.

I knew you would say that. Now real talk, is circumcision really necessary? What about reformed Judaism do those people let us convert without circumcision?

Attached: c08513a89792eb305297fa336c10cc91.jpg (1058x1058, 67K)

The problem with you, is, that you always hold together, even when a Jew don't likie what an other Jew did, he will never attack him for that.

But its not a mental projection its true and you know it. Fucking pillpull

You are 50% correct. The old Anglo-Elite, even in USA (WASPs), work hand-in-hand with Jews to exploit the lower classes in their own societies, and its kind of unfair that most alt-right types give them a pass while critiquing jews.

SO I agree with you israelbro, the WASP/Anglo-Elite who work with you ALSO deserve to be gassed.

Winning in this scenario is killing the Jews, so why are you telling us to go out and win?

Attached: The_Lobby_Part_4_Golem_for_Hire.jpg (837x1864, 235K)

The American Revolution wasn't bottom-up, turd, it was top-down. And while we're on the subject, look at all those "deists" present during the founding of its government.

That’s because you don’t have white people subverting your media, telling your women that they don’t need men because they are powerful feminists, or telling your men to fuck each other in the ass

Idiots on this board think Israel is the enemy. It's not. Look at all the shitholes and shitskins that align themselves with Maduro and far left regimes. Israel is a far right country that has helped right wing causes around the world. Israel was supporting the apartheid government in South Africa up until its collapse, as well as the right wing Central American movements that were fighting Communists. Even now they're supporting Orban in Italy and India against Pakistan (where their interests ironically align with Iran's).

>white inbreed
Shlomo I don't know how to break this to you but....

Also I don't like the British so.

That’s not a problem that’s a positive. Whites blacks Muslims Hispanics etc have a survivialist winner take all mentality and tear eachother apart. We don’t do that we work together and assist eachother.

That’s a big reason for our success.

Attached: 164F076A-2B0A-423A-8426-DA43E0D5F901.png (500x396, 115K)

If you don’t think that Israel is the enemy, you’re a drybrain retard. Hurry up and build your third Temple so Jesus can strike your messiah in the head and reign.

But i understand why you people do it

Attached: 1540329631239.png (775x1024, 671K)

Attached: The_Lobby_Part_4_Secret_Propaganda_1.jpg (840x1879, 274K)

Get that Semitic half breed out of my sight, Arabs and Jews are allies. They’ll mix all day and night and hate whites, gas them both.

>right wing
>left wing
>israel is our greatest ally

I wonder who's behind that post... but I'll take a shot and say it's the eternal subversive and dividing kike

Attached: The_Lobby_Part_4_Secret_Propaganda_2.jpg (1192x2336, 463K)

"This ... whatchtcall it? `Manna'? We wanted a nice pastrami on rye with mouseturd. Moses, can't you do anything right? Oy."

>every bs coming out of this kike's mouth
pic related

Attached: The Real Redpill.jpg (1680x1050, 522K)

I'll just leave this here.

A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind by Stephen Goodson
b-ok.cc/book/3672144/e83ec5

Inside the South African Reserve Bank by Stephen Goodson (Click on Libgen to download)
booksdescr.org/item/index.php?md5=04494472340515c26235b3ea8d733dba

Attached: Jews in England.png (1892x816, 90K)

This is only because life was better under a WASP facade, before the nosemen began ruling openly post-WWII. Arguably, it was never better beneath the surface, ethically, structurally, etc, and it just took time for the inevitable adventurism and messianic spirit really dug in, but generally speaking simple, innocent folks had a much better life once upon a time and that still resonates memetically.

Attached: The_Lobby_Part_2_Straw_Donors.jpg (1681x1875, 372K)

>Jewish woman wants a career and not a monogamous relationship
I value your opinion and still love you.

>Jewish man is gay
I value your lifestyle you are still my son.

>Goyim woman wants a career and not a man
FUCKING ROASTIES MUST ALL PAY I AM THE SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE I WILL KILL ALL WOMEN

>Goyim is gay
FAGGOT DEGENERATE GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE YOU AIDS FAGGOT

It's not my fault you're ignorant and more hate-filled than interested in building a proper community.

I don’t like Brits or Jews.

Because they can't tell the difference between a European and a jew

>they're nationalist therefore they are our friends
>what is finance, the other prong of organized jewry beside sociopolitical revolution

Uh huh.

Does int know how owns the mineral deposits and process facility's of south Africa it aint white people

This

This is why I love you Jews and want to become a Jew myself. I'm ashamed of my inferior Germanic ancestors. I love Jewish women too. My kids will definitely be Jewish.

Attached: cwjbwljdlwtltwj.jpg (401x600, 40K)

Attached: The_Lobby_Part_1_College_Faculty.jpg (1200x1344, 313K)

to really dig *

LoL, it is a problem.
When in Italy a Jewish pedophilia-ring was exposed, the media reported it.

After that, the Jewish community condemned the media and not the Jews of the pedophile-ring.

You may find it ok, but Europeans don't l,ike that kind of behavior.

This is typical jew behavior to constantly be on the offensive and go after goyim. One thing that is conspicuously left out when mentioning jewish achievement is where it takes place. Virtually all accomplishments of jews take place in European society amongst European jews. Middle Eastern jews do nothing really. Your success is proportional to the success of the society you inhabit. This doesn't take away from things like scientific achievement of jews, but these discoveries always take place in European society so keep that in your shekel-chasing mind faggot.

tl;dr Jews need us and not the other way around.

Woman in the work force drives wages down, making it hard to look after kids because both parents have to work to support them, rather than the husband working the same job for less hours with more pay. If you truly loved your son you’d have him relinquish his sinful, damning homosexual ways so his soul doesn’t burn in Hell for eternity.

Y I K E S

>muh superior IQ
How can you be superior when you are below average?
Is this some wiered from of jewish logic?
And we know that whites does stuff to, but we focus on jews becouse you are parasitic outsiders.
Jewish culture is defined by doing the unmoral and shit jobs white christians didn't want to do.

Your whole entire foundation of churches have covered for pedophiles for thousands of years there is no argument there.

Yet those same people who will cover eachother for that will tear eachother apart on a civilian level and not stick together in the way we do. Your communities are completely divided your life philosophy consist of when you turn 18 figure it out kid and letting eachother fall when you struggle.

usa propaganda in full swing again ... USA was NEVER land of freethinkers, it was always land of undesirebles and convicts aka 2nd australia. that's why usa was a shithole untill they stole so many brilliant german scientists that elevated not only science, but also raised a whole generation of students that further faciliated usa dominance

forgot pic

Attached: lol.jpg (987x708, 115K)

I’d be fine if the Jews went to their own country and were successful, or if they were just successful here and were peaceful, but that’s not how it is. It’s clear that the Jewish elite is working against the western world, clear as day, denying it is fucking retarded. And yes those white people who willingly work with them deserve to be burned as well. The Jew elite are just one of many threats to the west, but we focus on them because they are currently the most eminently dangerous and easy to discern. If Jews didn’t do this shit I’d be fine with them having positions of power, but they do.

Jews literally invented almost all of the technology that went into the atomic bomb.

>Average IQ: 95
>World Rank: #12
This is why this planet is a lost fucking cause, no hope.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

Studies have generally found Ashkenazi Jews to have an average IQ in the range of 107 to 115, and Ashkenazi Jews as a group have had successes in intellectual fields out of proportion to their numbers

They haven’t done that for thousands of years, catholic church’s only starred raping after Gregory the third forbade priests from marriage in the 13ty century

It's almost as if we adopted a divisive kike theology that appeals to the worst in mans heart and goes against all that is natural

The church is an extension of kike mentality, nothing less nothing more.

Shut up kid. Let the adults have a proper discussion. I want to be on the right side of history on the side of victory. When you can't defeat (((them))), you become (((them))). Jews will always win because they have a religious upper hand. Judaism teaches Jews to take over the world while christianity teaches us to bend our knees (guess who created christianity? JEWS!)

White nationalism is a dead end. Jewish supremacy is the final redpill.

Attached: c176615a2eada42d8561c178d11197d72c20397c769ecf54dd1124d9caebde30.jpg (188x267, 18K)

And it is int a matter that we want you dead. We just want to expel the Culture Marxism rot thats been openly infecting our society's since the 50's thats directly flowed out of the Frankfurt school.

Attached: Jewesses prefer nazis 6.png (696x1019, 441K)

This is proven false, kikes picked biased samples for the test from their elite schools.

Nigger mentality.

>Jew still buttmad about the Insurgency in Palestine

Awwww poor baby no foreskin. hahahaha stay mad, Anglo will always beat you. Always.

holy fucking based.

my salute to Einstein, Feynman, Bohr, Noether, Minkowski, Neumann, Landau, Erdos, Jacobi, Gefland, Mandelbrot, Born, Pauli, Oppenheimer, Schwarzchild,

nazis btfo and seething.
Jow Forums absolutely BTFO.

Well, it's one thing if the churches protect each other, but an other when the communities do it, and in this case, the communities don't do it.

Jews are fuckin stupid and think they are fooling people with their bullshit. There's very few impressive intelligent people in the world and they sure as fuck aren't Jews.

All I ask of the Jews is that every one of them move to Israel so that we can have our countries back. We will stop sending you foreign aid, but we will also let you defend yourselves from your neighbors however you see fit.
>white people have higher crime statistics
I don't compare my race with others; it's a sign of someone with an inferiority complex. All I want is for us to be free to succeed in our own way (like walking on the moon, powered by ex-Nazi rocket scientists).

Attached: 1538614343963.png (635x720, 309K)

Lol you never will be a jew Goy. only a initiated goy at best

Attached: 453A61EE-5E30-4A00-B71D-A9BDEC23060F.jpg (309x751, 100K)

Success in fields of modern litrature and art, which is completly irrelevant becouse it contributes nothing of importance to the world.
And 107-115 is average in most european cities with a good univeristy.

>Hell

You realize that appeals to Christianity in politics was largely a construct created by Irving Kristol (a secularist Jew) in a time of rising secularism to give rise to neoconservativism, which has largely benefited the financial elite (Oy vey disproportionately Jewish!) and pissed off literally everyone else including (if not especially) other Jews.

Then you just keep parroting these viewpoints that were weaponized against you in the first place to steal your mind away from the truth of the financial elite. I don't blame anyone for exploiting your stupidity, though.

You're really fucking stupid.

DIE FOR ISRAEL

Attached: asdf.jpg (921x826, 216K)

Truth hurts, I know.

>THE BEST

Attached: kike69.jpg (1000x2891, 706K)

Really makes you think...

Blacks
>Give us YOUR countries!
Whites
>Stay the fuck out of OUR countries!

Yeah really the same thing, schlomo