Two men are cleared of rape in Italy after judge accepted the pair found their 'Viking' victim 'too masculine' and...

>Two men are cleared of rape in Italy after judge accepted the pair found their 'Viking' victim 'too masculine' and unattractive
>Hundreds of protesters gathered outside the court house in Ancona on Monday
>The court of appeal ordered a retrial, revealing details of the 2017 ruling
>Two 22-year-old Peruvian men were cleared after being convicted in 2016
>Judges found in favour of the accused who said their victim looked like a 'viking'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6798877/Two-men-cleared-rape-Italy-judge-said-victim-masculine.html

Attached: 10872064-6798877-image-a-35_1552386564212.jpg (634x475, 81K)

>rape woman
>call her ugly in court
>get acquitted

Attached: 1552408801171.png (476x492, 491K)

No photos have been released of the victim to truly determine. My conjecture is that if she was palatable to the male senses they would have done so already to show how ludicrous the accusations are.

The fact that they have not means she possibly looks like Shrek.

I agree that the logic does not necessarily follow, go to any nightclub and witness the absolute ham beasts which are receiving of a great deal of male attention.

Still, there would be an incentive to release her name or social media info if they could prove the judge was way off base.

As usual it is only the woman who says she was raped. They probably gave her a pity fuck and then she acted out...

I love this new brave world! So progressive!!

It's all Ogre now tho

Thanks for your input, ahmed. Don't rape too much during your free european vacation.

>My conjecture is that if she was palatable to the male senses they would have done so already to show how ludicrous the accusations are.
No matter how ugly she is, there'll be some sicko who gets off on it. The looks of the victim shouldn't have any influence on the court - if they have proof of rape, the perps belong in prison.

>the perps belong in prison.

Yeah but they're shitskins in europe and she's a white woman so HONK HONK

Attached: 1551137334554.png (700x700, 615K)

The judges were 3 women

>women
>judges

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

Attached: 1551976370970.png (550x462, 541K)

Ouch. I'm not sure who's pride is shattered more by that statement: The victim or the manlets.

Such is life

They're all peruvians, who care.

Honk Honk

JAJAJAJA EL PERUANO

>Judges found in favour of the accused who said their victim looked like a 'viking'
I don't know what is more hilarious here, that the Peruvians came up with excuse or that it actually worked.

IQ > 105

>peru
>white

The rapists were from Peru. Work on your reading comprehension.

Not that I disagree with your point regarding IQ, but some people here actually come up with shit like this with a straight face.