I see that there is an agenda to destroy the white race but I dont understand why the elites want to do that?

I see that there is an agenda to destroy the white race but I dont understand why the elites want to do that?
I also dont understand why you guys care, whats the problem with whites going extinct if youll be dead by then anyways?

Attached: 1552378678657.jpg (3600x1801, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2002/sep/4/20020904-084657-6385r/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I see that there is an agenda to destroy the white race but I dont understand why the elites want to do that?
basically jews only feel secure when everyone else is fractured into tiny groups

Attached: the-goal-of-abolishing-the-white-race-is-on-its-26633253.png (500x327, 87K)

Jow Forums has some valid points but white nationalists as a whole rely on flawed biology and memes (as well as sometimes outright fabricated quotes and news sources) to persuade people.
If you impregnate 100 niggers and 100 Asians, you're not going "extinct". You would have extremely high reproductive fitness. But Jow Forums worships phenotype and meme taxons.

Do you plan on erasing us from history as well?

there is no such agenda, whites do not have a group identity and a will to survive as a culture.

My children will exist and I will not allow them to become a hated minority in the nation my ancestors founded.

That's so sad. The will of Europe no longer endures.

The jews are afraid we will literally gas them when we find out the holocaust was faked. Its a race to make whites irrelevant before they find out.

im an egoist and only care about myself and whites going extinct or not doesnt affect me

why do you care about having children?

Who are the only people in history to have revolted against the elites and their inherent greedy desires to make slaves out of all of us?

Non-whites are genetic trash who are happy to live in shit which makes them the perfect slave class, its as simple as that

Case in point:
>Asked in a 1997 interview if he hates his own white skin, Mr Ignatiev said "No, but I want to abolish the privileges"
>"to oppose the monarchy does not mean killing the king; it means getting rid of the crowns, thrones, royal titles etc."
washingtontimes.com/news/2002/sep/4/20020904-084657-6385r/

not really , EU dudes are trying to do pan-euro identity but its all multiculti shit. europe was always focused on national identities not this shit.
'white identity' is an american thing they invented because they live with blacks, euros have their national identities which have the will to survive as cultures.
your country for example despite being multi-national rejects this pan-euro shit with the whole brexit thing.

Asian history is filled with rebellions.

>whites do not have a group identity and a will to survive as a culture.
you took it away from them you rat

>Who are the only people in history to have revolted against the elites and their inherent greedy desires to make slaves out of all of us?
every people in human history

Dont make me laugh chinkoid
Peasant rebellions that get co-opted by some lord after theyre finished, HAH name ONE of those that resulted in the creation of a new CLASS of people
Dumbfuck parasite

Western Europe is finished mate. I can still see eastern European nations surviving.

I used to care but I do not care any longer. The world is beyond redemption in my opinion.

We did. Thanks for that btw, monsters.

how so ? ive never interacted with whites other then tourism and brief trip s for work.i doubt i had enough impact to take away their will to preserve their culture.
i did spread some of my national culture around but its not that different.

This is why communism is the answer

White nationalism is just the American homogenization of original European identities before colonialism.
I honestly think Europe has a moral claim to keep the indigenous people as a supermajority in each country. Anglo colonies really don't. Either way, there is a real cultural difference between a Swede, a Greek, a Russian and a New Zealander. The Spencerian idea of having a "white superstate" is disgusting Mcglobalist bullshit.

More people, more sales, increase gdp, and Corp profits, just like USA, this immigrants are good is an American idea, discovered by accident

>there is no such agenda, whites do not have a group identity and a will to survive as a culture.
what do you think made them lose their will to survive?
lack of struggle, atheism....?

>Peasant rebellions that get co-opted by some lord after theyre finished
Just like in France and America.

>Not posting the best one

Attached: Belgium.jpg (640x345, 127K)

your rat people pushed the globohomo """""""Culture"""""""" onto them after WWII that took away their cultural identity and will to survive
yes you have guilt by association

>doesn't care about having children
Your opinions have been entire disgarded.
Sage and hide this shit thread.

Elites don't want any competition. There are millions of highly intelligent whites, a group of people who, if they really wanted to, could wipe out all the elites, and everyone else. The elites want to kill everyone, not just intelligent whites. The whites are just the first wave of genocide. Then it will be the stupid leftovers---hybrids, browns, blacks, yellows, reds. And then only elites will be left. They will have robots attending to their needs, not plebs like you or me.

What's the problem with whites going extinct? Because creativity and innovation in every human endeavor will also go extinct. Elite success is dependent upon white thought, white innovation, white creativity. They mistakenly think that, by getting rid of smart whites, that their artificial intelligence will be able to take the place of smart whites.

And anyone who is remotely smart understands that the elites' approach is insanity at its most insane. They cannot make it off this planet without whites. They just don't realize or understand this yet. Riches don't equal smarts.

Whites have to stop being so empathetic.

The funniest thing about sandniggers is how you always thought that you are "close" to whites
Its hilarious every time you open your lowIQ mouth and spout some stupid shit
Hey Ahmed
"Whites" control 95% of nukes on this planet as of this moment, one "raaycis" civil war either in US or Russia and you human pollutants will get forever glassed off this planet
You niggers NEVER had anything close to this level of control, shiiet if you did the planet would have been turned into a dump already
So just live out your pathetic roach life knowing you simply arent capable of ever reaching the apex

Who the fuck would want to destroy the white race. Conspiranoic dumbtards

Point out the corners of the planet where the "people" (read:insects) have no problem getting shafted into sweatshops, slaving for nothing, and living in squalor
Go ahead, ya dirty chink refugee

>Jow Forums has some valid points but white nationalists as a whole rely on flawed biology and memes (as well as sometimes outright fabricated quotes and news sources) to persuade people.
ok.

Attached: Human population 1940 - 2010.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

DEGENERATES

said colonies established their own culture and national identity like any of the euro countries that made em. obviously there's similarities between the colony culture and origin country culture.
the spencerian shit is dumb because there's no real grassroots organic identity there and he's trying to create one. this worked with zionism because there was already an established jewish identity and a need for a zionist identity because the jewish people were in exile. in the american case they are already living in their own country with their own national identity and have no need to make new ones.

because they hate the Lord Jesus Christ, and there is perception, especially among jews who after having their temple destoyed and being scattered to all nations, and had to live with whites while they received great blessings of their Lord while the jews received only cursings for 2000 years, that christian = white and lets face it, among those who are actually saved a plurality if not an outright majority are white, plus whites do most of the work of spreading the gospel and have for 2000 years, if not western europeans then from greeks to slavs. Jews simply do the works they've seen with their father, as jesus said they did, and their father is the Devil

Literally none of this really matters, as entropy will inevitably ensure any man made borders within the field of categorization are to become obsolete. Just by its constance within the laws that govern the material world. Most people are also not immortal, so there's that.

Attached: muh niggah.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>

Attached: Sissy skinned faggot.png (250x202, 9K)

There is no agenda per se it's just capitalists not giving a fuck about anything but making money and going "if I import a gorillion immigrants my stocks go up? Open borders now!"

Whites are the ten lost tribes. They are the true inheritors of the title, blessings, and inheritance of Israel and the only ones with enough brain power to defeat the synagogue of satan. Hence why whites are brainwashed in schools and are being ethnically exterminated.

Genesis 48
Genesis 49
Jeremiah 31:9

Jews have always collaborated in invasions of Europe. Semites and Aryans are ancient rivals. Whose side are you on pal?

I'd assume white extinction is mainly due in part to domestication syndrome and sub par average intelligence. As in literally half if not all European peoples range between 97-102 on the IQ range. Which isn't good, if a tribe of 115 IQ'd sociopaths are dominating for expression in any field of control worth accessing.

Attached: 911 was justified.jpg (1024x671, 97K)

That goes along with the brainwashing I had mentioned. It's not that Europeans are really that unintelligent, it's that their intelligence has been washed away with garbage education, diet, and pastimes. But by strength of numbers alone, there are more high IQ Europeans than there are high IQ Bulgarian Larpers. I agree with what you have stated about entropy above, it all won't matter soon enough. Either that or we'll be destroyed by AI. Enjoy life on earth while you can, I'd say.

Don't give nameshits (You)'s

They know genetic editing is coming and guess what? They'll be the only ones with access to it. Whites are known to revolt, having a brown population that is dumb is much easier to do what they want later on.

Then who were the Greeks?

Mark 7:25
>A woman whose little daughter had an evil spirit heard about Jesus. She went to him and bowed down. 26 The woman happened to be Greek, born in Phoenicia in Syria. She asked him to force the demon out of her daughter.
>Jesus said to her, “First, let the children eat all they want. It’s not right to take the children’s food and throw it to the dogs.”
>She answered him, “Lord, even the dogs under the table eat some of the children’s scraps.”
>Jesus said to her, “Because you have said this, go! The demon has left your daughter.”
>The woman went home and found the little child lying on her bed, and the demon was gone.

It is impossible that Europeans are "the lost tribes", as jewsus clearly makes the distinction between Europeans and jews as exemplified in Mark 7:25.
Either the bible lies. Or your retarded belief that "whites were the real jews" is incorrect, as Greeks and jews are clearly differentiated. Greeks are even compared to dogs.

Attached: jew-religions in a nutshell.png (1200x1800, 1.89M)

Because they want a sluge race with no holidays and traditions who's only thing to look forward to is consumer holidays like Black friday.
Because they want a race that is absolutly fine with working 5 days a week every year with only 1 or 2 weeks off.
Because they want a race who is in such fierce competition with each other that none will step out of line out of fear of being replaced by someone more desperate
Because they want a race that is fine with treading over each other just to buy a discounted item
Because they want to be able to go into every single country and set up their chain of resturents to make even more profts.
And when this race has become less efficent than the Machinery they are encouraged to created, they'll be discarded and the Elite will live as Gods keeping their population always between a certain level to ensure that they get to reap a whole world to their enjoyment.

don't got a licence to say who "they" are, eh?

Attached: 43n46.jpg (1608x1118, 1.23M)

The narrator is making the point that the woman was Greek, not Jesus. I never said whites were the real jews, I said whites are the true Israel. Jew and Israel are not synonymous.

Jews don't equal Israel. Jews are the combined tribes of Judah and Benjamin. There are ten others that are lost to history. If you would have read the Scripture that I have quoted, you would have learned that the Tribe of Ephraim are blessed above all other peoples of the earth. You also probably wouldn't have learned, because you are clearly of inferior intellect, that Jacob had to adopt Ephraim because Ephraim was a gentile. Ephraim's mother was Egyptian, so by Biblical law he was a goy. So, according to the Bible, the true Israel and the inheritors of the blessings of Israel are the gentile Tribe of Ephraim. That's why whites are hated by the larping nu-joos.

fuck you

Attached: oh fuck.png (640x604, 237K)

The woman is greek. This is fact. Jewsus compares Greeks to dogs, this is fact. The woman only gets help from jewsus after she plays along and compares her child to a dog who perhaps could have some scraps from the children of jewsus (the chosen ones, the jews.) This is fact. So initially you claimed that
>Whites are the ten lost tribes.
but now you claim that Greeks are not part of those tribes. Greeks are not white you say, so who else are not white? Everyone but anglos perhaps? Nordics? Russians? Spanish? Irish? Your christian identity "whites(except greeks) were the real jews" is full on retard, even more retarded than LBTQommunism in 2019.

>If you would have read the Scripture
Lots of things are in your holy scribbles, such as the story where Noah found 2 penguins in the middle east in just 7 days to put in his big boat before the flood, and that everyone should be nice and pay their taxes to their leaders or they won't be getting into heaven with skydaddy after dying.

>That's why whites are hated by the larping nu-joos.
Christians are not hated by jewish leaders, only the low level jews. This is because chriscuck values are leftist values, and both of them serve the goals of the jewish leaders.

TLDR; you're dumb

Attached: whelp, looks like Lucifer was the good guy.png (2273x1057, 264K)