Should Nick "Our Savior" Fuentes run for President in the future?

What do you guys think of Fuentes running for President in the future? More importantly would you voted for him? I know I would.

Attached: Nick Fuentes.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uV4ptpWWw4g
youtube.com/watch?v=I3eVIZC45Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=SykNrwW4aWU
youtube.com/watch?v=XgbfKJTdnqE
youtu.be/wkmSp55rtP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/uV4ptpWWw4g
Funny who Nick is associating himself with

Who's the other two guys?

You have to be American to run for president. Maybe he can run for president of Mexico or wherever his family is from

nick fuentes at Iowa State
youtube.com/watch?v=I3eVIZC45Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=SykNrwW4aWU
youtube.com/watch?v=XgbfKJTdnqE

Really depends. He's walking this strange line between being redpilled, and being mainstream acceptable. He drops every hint he can about being redpilled without coming out and saying it.

If he goes full redpill, he'll never be in politics. I could also see him denouncing his "alt right" past, in which case he'd become a vanilla Republican pundit.

The scenario that could actually lead to a presidency would be if he kept refining the political line he's walking, and made himself the next face of paleoconservatism, like a new Pat Buchanan.

irony bros

The US will be a Catholic majority country. That's one of the few upsides to demographic change.

Attached: Yousuf-Karsh-Archbishop-Fulton-Sheen-1952-1557x1960.jpg (1557x1960, 118K)

you're irrelevant stop posting here Nick and stop copying Hyde

Attached: 1541453434960.jpg (927x1200, 601K)

I'd never vote for someone who has a full head of hair, because they can't possibly relate to me. Hence I last voted for John Howard and would vote for only Trump in the States.

t. hairlet

He destroys all professional relationships within months, gives in to jewish premises constantly and is practically a child.
Maybe he will mature in the future but at the moment he would be better off getting a real job

I'm balding and I think you're a giant fucking faggot.

>What do you guys think of Fuentes running for President in the future?
if he stops being an optics cuck, and names the jew, sure.

recommenced clip
>youtu.be/wkmSp55rtP4

It's called political engagement, you niggerfaggot.

I know all Patrick's fanboys have been trying to play this like Pat won, but that's ridiculous. Pat came out looking like a retard. He's in his 30s, and he lost his shit at a literal teenager.

He is American born and have American blood.

What fucking policy do you think having a bald president will help you with? Hair regrowth research?

Honestly, I hope you and your bald fucking president get that hair regrowth serum. And then I hope you both get fucking cancer and AIDS.

You're not American. Fuck off Aussie.

>if he stops being an optics cuck, and names the jew, sure.

He's already done it.

So he's an anchor baby then. Still don't want him in my country.

he is a cartoon character who has never showed real emotion and i couldn't possibly imagine him having a genuine interaction with another human being, also the catholic shit is retarded

that said, i still like him, but in many ways he is dumb

Attached: 1544207333603.jpg (1024x904, 80K)

Not really since he's like 3/4 American White.

he's still young and I can see clear evidence of recession around the temples, some people don't become hairlets till their 30s

Holy sperglords.

>3/4 American White
100% mutt topkek

Attached: 1520286823337.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

Says the retarded faggot who votes for people based on their balding pattern.

Haha.

Yeah, so he isn't White or American by definition

He's white enough.

White enough.

>white enough
fuggin kek

Attached: 1508963891416.png (640x550, 24K)

pretty based, openly calls out Jews.

Would you consider this white?

Attached: Vincente Fox.jpg (255x301, 78K)