Islam: The Final Redpill

Islam is the final redpill. All those degenerate “Muslims” in Europe aren’t degenerate because of Islam; it is because they are sinners enabled by Western liberalism. If Sharia was actually enforced, the sinners would be cut off. Islam is the religion of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad (peace be upon them). Read the Quran and you will see that it is the same fundamental, eternal Message all the prophets preached. Islam is the only way to achieve salvation, and it is the only thing that will eliminate degeneracy. The Muslims at my mosque are all quality, smart, hard-working, redpilled people who are traditional and conservative. Not (((conservative))) like the evangelicals, but truly passionate about preserving religious values.

Read Quran. Convert to Islam. Take the final red pill.

Attached: 3D3BEDEE-24F9-4457-9035-10D379ED65B8.jpg (224x224, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCqYAQa28E9Fbsak6zM4hA3w
islam4europeans.com/2019/02/09/far-right-welcome-to-islam/
youtube.com/watch?v=KJkOTTCcRRY
youtube.com/watch?v=oINXMXTOslk
youtube.com/watch?v=9kcSwnV6YOU&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alhamdulilah, brother. I converted to Islam last Ramadan. It truly is the final red pill. My life is monumentally better now.

Friendly reminder; all muslims burn in hell.

no, now fuck off home

Ive thought about it. But they smell weird OP

Smelling good is actually very important in Islam. We are taught that the angels are turned off by bad smells and won’t approach someone who has eaten garlic or otherwise smells bad. Not all Muslims smell good, but they are supposed to.

REPORT ALL RULEBREAKING, OFF TOPIC TROLL THREADS

Attached: On islam 1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Attached: On Islam 2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Fuck Islam and all you faggot LARPera

Attached: 1547000325034.gif (400x224, 3.82M)

>converting to Islam
Cringe and bluepilled.

>converting to Sikhism
Based and redpilled.

Attached: the virgin chad bitcoiner.jpg (1137x660, 360K)

You kikes are getting desperate.

>red pill
>become subhuman
crusade coming

Nice try Muhammad, but the Queeran is fake and so is Islam

Attached: 883E349E-EF86-46D2-865E-5B282B60409A.jpg (500x531, 69K)

You’re wrong. Read the Book and see the Truth.

The truth that mohammed is a faggot that likes to suck white cocks?

Attached: 1546975447567.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

You people will become the first true holocaust! What a glorious time that will be. Deus vult.

Attached: FB_IMG_1489907049378.jpg (706x512, 71K)

Use your words if you are truthful. Copy pasta aint nobody got time for that.

>Sinners enables my liberalism
>They literally fuck little boys and goats in their own shitty countries
Please honor kill your self

>Greek mixed Afghan rapists are indicative of the entire muslim world

Attached: Universal healthcare.png (645x773, 37K)

According to the Christian theology, we're actually permissible to venture into your variety of Heaven. As we to some degree do accept the divinity of Jesus through the recognition of his Prophet hood.

Sounds more like an ethnic problem, so just stick to a familiar peoples group post conversion and this wouldn't be of concern anymore.

Attached: anal enthusiast.png (486x494, 92K)

Fuck islam

Vrijdagavond Urk?

Seems like you're projecting there, you Hispanic circus freak.

Pic related.

Attached: Crusader autism.jpg (1137x1649, 342K)

>Serbia
>relevant
WEW lad

>being a degenerate
>being beta
>convert to a joke gone too far in order to get pussy
>eventually get fucked in the ass from men/pigs
No thanks
Jesus is God, roman catholicism is the only church

Attached: IMG_20190312_134047.png (500x449, 290K)

>christian theology
>assuming protestant arguments are theology

There's nothing to be proud of in fitting the sins of christian secular authorities in one picture
The sins of islam (and all the other superstitions) would not fit in a library

>Reading a corrupted book that says it is uncorrupted
>assuming it is the only contraddiction
>the only semi-decent sentences are stolen from (((talmud)))

Comics are

*comics are more instructive about the world

I love Islam so much. I thank God every day that he brought me into His religion. I just performed the Adhan at my local mosque and I feel so comfy.

Islam is a Jew Pill. Atheism is the final Blackpill.

Attached: mumammad was a pedophile.jpg (610x610, 181K)

You're not using that meme right.

raet my OC

Attached: 1552410574876.jpg (224x224, 16K)

It’s shit.

Attached: 1550286434569.gif (300x300, 128K)

Muslims got played hard. They will seek revenge as soon as they get it. They literally follow an angel of light aka not the word of God. The word of God is superior to an angels word. Jesus saves.

Attached: 41476278_159829278256158_8801052517404600503_n.jpg (720x720, 70K)

>and satan himself masquerades as an angel of light
Mohamed and saul status= WRECKED

Attached: 23423423151.jpg (300x230, 22K)

Why are leafs so stupid?

I'm doing good unto you saying this user, you will burn. Please come to your senses and embrace Christ. He wanted you to make something of your Being, otherwise you would be no different from a rock. And you are lucky, perhaps God will see you as a merciful man. Allah wants you in war, destroying. With Jesus, your own acknowledged prophet you can build, create and love. You know you want that. We worship a different God perhaps, but what he has in common for you and me is love for those who love. Let go of your hatred and become something both you and God are proud of.

>he's a pauline dispensationalist that thinks he'll be saved by his faith in bs alone
good luck with that.

>We worship a different God perhaps
Muzzies copied the midrash from christian and jewish texts, so they cant really claim its a different God. In fact, logically they have to claim it the same.

Attached: imagesKK9KRVH3.jpg (258x196, 10K)

>Christianity destroyed Europe
Islam will save Europe, please ignore the fact that every single Muslim country is a shit hole with no exceptions and that the rise of degeneracy is correlated with increased secularism.

Attached: 30B8EB97-6A47-4AC4-8612-531F1DE3B368.jpg (650x651, 105K)

All the less reason user

Wrong.

Your book reads like some 3rd grader wrote a fanfic based on the Bible and Talmud, then claimed it was the ‘real’ religion.

>t. has never actually read the Quran
If you don’t think it’s the revealed Word of God, then try and produce one verse like it. Just one.

Pro tip: You can’t!

The devil knows how to write too. Why do people who follow the Quran not see that an angel wrote it and not God? It's called you got got.

Attached: 40985365_496893134108110_6367194290797759061_n.jpg (720x720, 66K)

>the middle east is degenerate because of western liberalism

You don’t think that’s true, brainlet?

But it literally is...

no fuck off

Here's a youtube channel by a PhD Philosopher who converted to Islam in 2008 after being convinced with facts and logic.
He has many videos refuting the ridiculous claims of Athe*ists and Sargon of Akkad tier imbeciles.

youtube.com/channel/UCqYAQa28E9Fbsak6zM4hA3w

Further reading:
islam4europeans.com/2019/02/09/far-right-welcome-to-islam/

Attached: 7a8585cec400c7df30fd4fe92eac12df.jpg (560x780, 91K)

Attached: 1524825428784.png (1960x1044, 956K)

nah, your phd was a mongrel

Attached: 2.png (600x906, 455K)

> If Sharia was actually enforced, the sinners would be cut off.
i mean.. This is kinda of a red flag.
It sounds like:
>Comunism have not been yet implemented correctly!

Islam is the brown pill.

It’s not the same thing. Crime rates in highly-developed Muslim countries are extremely low and they are well-functioning societies. Sharia works.

Jesus saith unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

have fun i hell

Believers in the (((Trinity))) are destined for the hellfire.

Your favourite god is just as fake as the thousands of other gods that you know are fake.

Attached: C309EEE5-6495-4A29-84E4-1F837B864362.jpg (1024x753, 96K)

>quotes talking-snake book and thinks he has made a point
Godtards. Just imagine being that stupid.

Attached: 5E46C995-3C98-43EB-956C-4E7C9341E169.png (811x628, 81K)

Imagine being Australian. Yikes.

There is only one god and He is Allah.

Just passing to remember that the Roman Catholics created Islam

No it isn't. a false prophet worshipping a false god.....no thanks

islam= cancer

sharia is absolutely incompatible with western constitutional democracies & republics

Attached: the shield of truth.jpg (762x1024, 65K)

Godtards. Dumb as dogshit.

Attached: CAACFA49-E5EB-4ED4-A613-D2A2261F12C4.png (645x729, 75K)

>no god but Allah
So you guys worship a false god? Sad. There is only one God and He is our Lord and Savior. Repent, infidel.

Attached: RCIA.png (1024x576, 793K)

Allah is God, brainlet. It’s just His Name in Arabic.

some english or german version ?

HOW THE HELL ARE MUSLIMS EVEN ALLOWED ON POL FIX THE DAMN SPAM FILTER DIRTY SANDNIGGERS

Attached: 1549914881661.jpg (520x497, 69K)

Why does this (mostly)Hitler worshiping board hate Muslims and Muslim faith when your own leader loved them,acknowledged they have a better faith for warrior like people and even had numerous SS divisions ?Genuine question.

Attached: mlohaf0f90n01.png (673x390, 140K)

There is no God you fucking idiot, there's only survival.

Hitler thought Arabs were lacquered apes, you fucking n00b.

>speaking about religion as if it were a fashion accessory
dropped
All his race theory was in the old testament, he just had to look.

There is no God, retard. There's only predators and prey and death is most likely the end and it's all just a big meaningless nothing.

Because muslims today are a threat to western civilization which it wasn't then. If muslims had been invading europe back then like they do today I'm sure Hitler would have gassed them too since they aren't white.

Muhammad was a degenerate pedophile and mass murderer. you and the rest of your mud slime people are going to hell.

>Religion
>Redpill
Pickone

>atheist shitstain comment #1734672

Your people are of the serpent and you belong in hell, so you aren't totally wrong. It just doesn't apply to me.

Attached: 35352346126126.png (324x362, 45K)

Islam is a death cult, that has brought nothing but misery, poverty and death to the world. It is a plague.

So fuck off, death cultist. You're not compatible with civilization.

Islam isn't redpill, it is the defacto blackpill

Is there any islamic country you islamanons would call "virtous". Like its citizens are actively fighting for the continuation of their race?

Still''The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France"'
In what way would some white muslim damage western civilization ?Hinder science development ?

Attached: 1552411250588.jpg (1200x630, 109K)

Sources:
>Wikipedia
Yeah okay

Cause the constant civil wars seem to speak for the contrary.

Let's hope you're right, my view of the world provides ZERO hope. In your naive little worldview i can just repent and live forever.

Yeah, i'm gonna go ahead and say that sounds too good to be true.

True in a way, i'm Arab/Iberian i look like a Syrian (about 70% Iberian, 30% Syrian from the Reconquista period) and i always felt some sort of warrior kingship with the krauts and japs, they were as fanatical as my cousins still are.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJkOTTCcRRY
youtube.com/watch?v=oINXMXTOslk
youtube.com/watch?v=9kcSwnV6YOU&t

Attached: Moors retreat from Christian advance, Spain circa before 1492 i don't fucking know.jpg (411x376, 62K)

mashallah brother, i hope we'll meet in jannah to enjoy our 72 virgin boys together

Very, very true. Those rapists and gang members are degenerate trash, who will be purged along with their equivalent Western Leftist filth. The only people who stand a chance against the Jewish New World Order are Muslims. Conversion doesn't mean you need to larp as Arabs, each race that reverts to Allah retains its own identity (sometimes to a fault...). It's unironically the best chance the White race has to survive, better than your weak & cucked out Christianity. There's a reason the Jews want non-Muslims and Muslims fighting each other.

I don't know, name a Western nation that's full of Christian virtue? The agents of Satan have a done a number on everyone. Least Islam has a chance to push the (((degeneracy))) that's causing all this back, Allah willing.

You worship a kike god, nice try.
Paganism for the wise,
kikery for the golem.

this unfortunately. its a "red" pill but not the type youre thinking of.

also, islam is obviously just a heresy it takes like 2 seconds to figure it out.

Christianity is world wide religion - why would it have to be western?

Turn the other cheek to the synagogue of Satan eh, even as they destroy you? This is why the Prophet was sent, to amend that misconception about the will of Allah. Well, Allah is merciful, so while it's not for me to say, your misguided faith will at least mean you stand a chance of escaping hell. But come home to Allah brother. The values of the Christian Church were corrupted by its (((masters))) long ago.

I would only convert if I was promised a 7+/10 wife who would have to obey me and clean my shit up.

Attached: screen_shot_2015-06-19_at_11.39.35_yd7tfb_0_olgv95.png (1120x500, 305K)

Because the West is the longest running example of Christian civilisation. But fine, humor me - name this mythical Christian utopia you have in mind.

Haha, she unironically would as a matter of fact. But they do have standards, you'd need to play less vidya, hit the gym, be a real man.

> longest running example of Christian civilisation.
not true

...and western nations are all secular (unlike islamic ones) so bad argument

I’ve wanted to convert to Islam but i have a condition where I can’t grow facial hair. So being in a religion that requires all men to have long beards would make me a joke. Sigh

Attached: 9A4635D1-F310-4877-A053-3F8C12CD4A14.jpg (586x686, 37K)