When pol meets reality

Remember you are only keyboard beta warriors not actually warriors

Attached: CDvDvXfUkAA5zDs.jpg (682x1024, 99K)

Remember: shit troll threads like this can be instantly hidden in the catalog by holding shift and left clicking the picture.

Attached: eyrut.jpg (1080x1350, 98K)

yeah but the thing was most likely he was blind sided and police turn blind eye to nigger. whenever i am around nigger i have weapon and have not hesitated to wield it. niggers strike when hardly confronted with direct threat. wave around some weapon or strike first and they flee. the problem is whites being immasculated by cuck shit lib parents from early age and whites are first to follow laws because their parents didn't beat them like nigger parents tend to

>implying the nigger wasn't the one who started it
OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER

>meets reality

Attached: 1552277461418.png (1371x850, 2.21M)

Blacks say nigger all the time. Its nomalized.

Attached: keep-pushing-okay-here-it-is-congratulations-its-a-piece-33450145.png (500x680, 135K)

>call someone a nigger
>he starts acting like a nigger

Attached: 2035f4af5a9a116233b6394e05b62524.jpg (365x450, 63K)

i bump this based thread

Im white and it makes me feel offended when blacks say "nigguh" or nigger. Is it cool now?

Leave pol, nigger. You're not invited on here.

>Implying it matters who started it
If you cant take a punch, you shouldnt call someone a nigger to their face, otherwise you'll end up like a bitch 10 out of 10 times

Bet that nigger didn't even get called a nigger.

The reality is that there were probably 10 niggers with pack mentality that circled him until one punched him out. Blacks rarely fight one on one.

Doubt it, he looks like he could be taken by a slightly overweight twelve year old

And even still, you must be an extra kind of retarded if you're willing to call someone a nigger in front of 10 niggers, natural selection prevails in that case

>Where da welfare store be at
>I don't know sir I ha-
>WHAT NIGGA YOU AINT KNOW THAT SHIT?
>HUH NIGGA?
*gets punched*
>ay yo hol up
*takes a photo to post on twitter*
>fuckin racssist

>this assflusters the shitposter

Attached: 1552335636460.png (753x193, 22K)

Attached: IMG_1649.jpg (1024x843, 126K)

I doubt that, the guy on the ground doesn't look like that menacing of a character

>Throwing a bottle at a single nigger
>Not running a UHaul into a pack of niggers

This is why whites will never win the race war

Attached: 1452575327844.jpg (650x700, 94K)

So, liberals are extremely violent and dangerous individuals, is that what you're saying? Makes sense to me. Liberals have the highest incidence of psychosis and psychotically violent behaviour, you know.

No big surprise. All the more reason to get rid of your kind entirely, too.

Racists like this need to learn how to properly take care of niggers. Some of my best friends are niggers and I take them for walks regularly and make sure they have nice shiny fur and are well groomed.

you deserve a nigger train ran on your boipussy

Attached: fOjDcOQ.jpg (780x780, 99K)

>niggers acting like savages and pretend as if they are the good guys.
Nigger = Niger, latin for black. Unironically what the nigger just did is precisely why people don´t like niggers. And why nigger which simply is the anglified version of black. Had a negative connotation. Because blacks/niggers act obnoxious and violent.

that isn't blood

Black power...... We dominate all sports except the ones we careless about, without black people their would never be a world title, superbowl or NBA championship thats a fact crackers hate to admit, we cook better, smell better, look better, dress better, run faster, jump higher, hit harder, smarter, the sun loves us and not that pink pale cancer skin, we black people were created in Gods image....

I thought you would give a serious reply on how to handle niggers in a combat situation.
>Don't engage in fistifucks
>Go to linebacker stance
>Ram head into gut
>Sweep legs with arms
>Nigger head hits floor and knocks them out
>Tie up for arrest
This came from prison guard user. Sound advice I would say. Spread the word.

That is fake blood.

Real blood goes right into the pavement.

the old ghoul is scared

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x600, 32K)

1/10 bait at least apply yourself

reminder that you are not chosen but pig food and my piggies are starving

fucking niggers they should go back to their hungry africa, to hunt and build stick houses

able to form functioning societies ohh wait....

the BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Attached: IMG_1669.jpg (866x872, 144K)

>I stole his wallet and his shoes cause...aaahh...aaa...aaaaaaaaaaa....hh....
>Oh I got it! It's cause he called me a nigguh and them shit rayysiss

>When Jow Forums becomes a YouTube comment section

Hush, darkie

>Black power...... We dominate all sports except the ones we careless about, without black people their would never be a world title, superbowl or NBA championship
Yes there would, and there would be actually desu, far less issues in the world aswell. Think about what you just said. What did blacks ever invent or create?

om nom nom jew meat

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2000x1331, 746K)

You are so right. Why can't Jews see the beauty of niggers and let you into Israel?

get fucked neander-kikeling
rate my OC

Attached: 1552410425981(2).png (500x580, 102K)

Already confirmed for being fake a long time ago.
Put more effort into your next troll thread.

meanwhile whites birth rate is one of the lowest in the nation and they are literally dying off faster than any other race. The irony..

Why do you cuck post when you can't even get hard while wearing a chastity cage? Also how many internet minutes did your wife give you? Until the bull arrives? Better brush your teeth first, you don't want to get onions in your bull's anus.

i thought south africa was a dutch colony?

Yea for running around in a circle and chasing tigers. What was the last war fought by hand?

Attached: Freewing-F35-70mm-vect-EDF-Jet-plane-RC-airplane-pnp-EPO-and-KIT-VECT-NOZZLE.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 51K)

they are hungry and they will find you stinky
come out kek

Attached: serveimage.jpg (808x455, 176K)

You're going to some new trolling material.
Go back to /b/, kid.

>look better
>smell better
Admit it schlomo even you were laughing your ass off while writing that down.

why do i doubt he called someone a nigger or even threw anything?

I wonder what brand of ketchup that is?

>the BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and monkeylinity.

Attached: IMG_1670.png (450x550, 280K)

Stop replying, newfags.
Sage troll threads.

It used to be, but then we started to feel bad about Britain becoming insignificant after dominating the world so we gave it to them.

he's right tough

They'll never have enough steroids to stop bullets. Lest you niggers forget, the white man and the asian are the undisputed champs of warfare.

The power of niggers

Attached: detroit-paris-johannesburg-salisbury-rhodesia.jpg (2048x1272, 573K)

pretty good, friend

>meanwhile whites birth rate is one of the lowest in the nation and they are literally dying off faster than any other race. The irony..
Even if every single 'white' i guess you mean people of european ancestry dissapeared. You´d still suck at pretty much everything. You are like cain and abel the allegory. The reason you hate white/europeans peoples is because you can´t stand they are better than you. We on the other hand just don´t want you around because you wreck our societies. But have no problem with you otherwise.
And also, the only reason africas population is exploding is because we are feeding the africans. They can´t even feed themselves, can´t grow their own food, can´t do anything for themselves. And they are also having way too many, so this is going to be a problem for them eventually that they will have to figure out.
Europeans have what is called replacement level birthrates, see we don´t behave like some virus like you do. That just multiply and multiply without concern for the ecology or if you can provide for yourselves and all these things. Now it´s slightly a bit too low atm. But that can relatively easily be fixed by kicking the niggers out or at the very least taking their gibs away and giving that money instead to europeans start their own families easier financially. Since right now since you parasites come in, they struggle to actually keep the society going, and work way too hard, whilst some nigger sit with 10 kids.
You will see mass starvation in africa like you have never seen before in human history in the span of the next several decades.
Africans really for their own good and in general need to be told to have less kids. But that seems the only thing they know how to do because they are so stupid and irresponsible that they can´t even practice safe sex, nor can they take care of their own kids. You are an extremely obnoxious group of people. And you are not some kind of victim but an evilminded fraud.

one hungry boar can eat 3x the size of his own weight, so... let the get hungry before you feed them the commies. just have good sound isolation, they scream like bitches

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1900x827, 830K)

Great, let;s fucking see how long you last, nignog.

REPORT TROLL THREADS

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT!

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Crackas are obsessed with us. The only race that could be at home and talk about anything but constantly have videos of themselves uploaded on the internet showing them talking shit about black people behind closed doors like pussies. I betchu these crackas and their parents are not democrats, im just pointing that out for the house niggas bragging about being Republicans. Dont get it twisted tho fuck democrats btw.

Attached: IMG_1369.jpg (603x802, 80K)

You forgot the "kara boga", you fucking cockroach

No wonder Turks were rangebanned

Attached: 1552383250394.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

huh

Shut up nigger.

This

Dumbass, niggers only look trim because they have low percentage body fat due to developing in africa. In most strongman contests europeans or just other people than niggers, tend to be much stronger. But the stuff like this that you mention. First off nigger you are not fighting some virtuous struggle. You are an obnixous idiot who arrogantly thinks he deserves to be in every other peoples nation on the planet. Secondly if there was some kind of ethnic war, is something niggers want because you are murderous scumbags that love violence and mayhem. And put up the fraud of victimhood. And thirdly. Such things are fought with brains smarts, skills and weapons. Not with fists. Just because an gorilla can tear the arm off of a normal human being. Doesn´t mean mankind would loose a war against gorillas.
And the primary thing is really that we want niggers to leave us the fuck alone and be in their own countries. Hardly too much to ask either.

Look at the nigger try to cope with his 68 IQ!

Someone throw it some food!

Attached: 1272608551829.jpg (700x511, 134K)

Fake and gay
This shit was proved fake years ago
Op is nigger scum

Fucking bait thread guy works in UK store the nigga gives a us address come on pol try harder

Actually you're slaves, paraded around on tv for our entertainment. Niggers smell like shit and act like monkeys. You're are the most hated race on the entire planet. Lol nobody likes you niggers

Come back to us when you can afford to feed all those kids.

Damage control 101

>epitome of male dominance and masculinity
>Uses MMA fighter who can't stay clean from coke or PEDs and a boxer who can't read
Oh ok.

oi you dont get to choose your own nick-name niggers, when white's first went to Africa and seen you primitive black cunts you know the first words whitey said. savages.

>we're good at stupid shit that doesn't matter!
Nigger

CHECKED

source please

Attached: fuckinggoogle.png (1538x770, 258K)

ignore the hired leftist shills with their half assed psy op

Attached: The_Realist_GOD_EMPEROR777.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

FYI we never talk about blacks. What is there to say about you? Your obsession with us is caused by the frustration of the glass ceiling. You can see Whites' natural, effortless superiority above you, but you will never, ever touch it. Must be frustrating.

Attached: IMG_0183.jpg (350x500, 47K)

the nigger is just getting his story straight for the cops and aclu

Empire of dust

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-12-17-58-17-120_com.google.android.youtube.png (1080x2160, 772K)

violence against white men is ok if they speak a certain word. nigger tier civilisation right there

I'm white and I would break your face if your white and using the n-word

I can't tell what the pavement ape is saying. Hang on, let me pull out my translator. Also, that faggot deserved to get jumped by niggers if he wasn't carrying. He could have done the world a favor. Instead he damn near got Darwined.

Attached: 1550168108907.jpg (540x960, 69K)

C A R R Y
G U N S

Attached: 6B96F9C8-9796-48D4-9B69-7F247D18AEBF-7274-00000C4B3E8C3793.jpg (348x450, 28K)

Attached: 1538057945621.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Sure thing. I'm 6'3" and bench 140kg+. Would love to see you or any nigger try though.

Attached: buck breaking.jpg (644x767, 98K)

>lists muhammed ali
>dodged a draft

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1552375412052.png (641x977, 1.11M)

You fucking nigger lover.

Tis very useful to clean up the catalog.

yes

Attached: btfo.webm (480x480, 2.99M)

also remember: use Jow Forums X + captcha buster if you wish to progress beyond newfag status.
also remember: the options field.
also remember: OP is le gay

Attached: 67yrf.gif (500x242, 946K)