Is he so heavily under Jewish influence that he thinks Jews are a sizeable voting population that anyone cares about?

Is he so heavily under Jewish influence that he thinks Jews are a sizeable voting population that anyone cares about?

Attached: A1068A29-C39B-4FA8-8528-2852C131AF3B.jpg (1242x1334, 596K)

>thinking votes matter and it's in the amount of votes where jews hold their influence

Jews don't have lots of votes but they have money and power. Are you new here?

Attached: Now-showing.jpg (425x301, 27K)

It's money + connections via key sectors, i.e. nepotistic overrepresentation. Lobbies like AIPAC wield massive control over Congress.

Attached: 1552288453498.png (728x547, 632K)

Attached: trump jewish defender.jpg (1200x628, 56K)

baby boomers and christcucks care about the jews above all else

Attached: Pastured-free-range-egg-farming.jpg (1024x683, 170K)

But pro-Israeli moderate Christians do.

He's posting a quote stupid. He didn't even say he totally agrees just that it is an issue in the Democratic party

If he didn't agree he wouldn't have quoted it.

Cope

Attached: 16E4F4EF-BAA5-459E-8395-61E2BB3B53A5.png (500x516, 85K)

Attached: RzhYjPn.jpg (1176x789, 185K)

Like I said, hes just highlighting an issue within a party who preach tolerance and inclusiveness all the while pointing out how hypocritical Dems can be. He didn't say it, he just posted a quote.

>Thousands of chickens walking & eating in their own shit.
Buy my free range eggs.

What motive could Donald Trump ever have for disrupting the democrat party like this? Its almost like he's an ex-democrat donor that got snubbed in the 80s after personal disagreements with party figures or something. If I didn't know better I would think that the entire purpose of his political career has been to fuck over democrats at any cost. Couldn't be, though, hes just an old jewish orange or something.

Literally 3/4 of the people he deals with are jewish.

Not about their votes. They hold all money

he's whole fucking family are either jews or married to jews

Attached: e1akUHz.jpg (1275x728, 222K)

Its to attract zionist christians

A fucking leaf!

Attached: 2019-01-23_01.17.50.jpg (383x416, 61K)

tfw you count the circumcision numbers

Dems are becoming more attractive every day. Why should the US government give a shit about Israel?

>Dems
That's an odd way to spell Rand Paul

the sad truth is that american boomers care very much about israel (and jews to a lesser extent) because they see it as biblical prophesy. that entire generation is so rotten, lazy and disgusting that they're literally too lazy to die -- jesus will come back and rapture them to heaven.
jews provide money and peddle influence. so-called white christians (evangelical types) are the footsoldiers. look how the evangelical wing of american politics prostrate themselves for jews. no matter who you vote for the jews get in.
this is the indisputable truth of american politics. every single one from the progressive atheist left to the christian evangelical right all put jews (and israel, but they are the same) before america. there is no more "america" anymore dude. it's a big goyim plantation for jews. wake the fuck up.

Attached: 1525727985802.jpg (1080x1069, 324K)

[One line] helped define the emerging struggle between neoconservatives and paleoconservatives. "Not seldom has it seemed," Kirk declared, "as if some eminent Neoconservatives mistook Tel Aviv for the capital of the United States." A few years later, in another Heritage Foundation speech, Kirk repeated that line verbatim. In the wake of the Gulf War, which he had opposed, he clearly understood that those words carried even greater meaning.

Attached: Russell Kirk.jpg (466x596, 34K)