Millennial faggots cannot fix cars, cannot build shit...

millennial faggots cannot fix cars, cannot build shit, cannot provide financially and cant protect a family because theyre too weak. if i was a cunt, i wouldnt trust them to take care of me either. if you arent a complete loser faggot women will notice.

Attached: 1552374007153.jpg (715x960, 188K)

Attached: 1552374093630.jpg (500x509, 42K)

who is the slave, the slave or the master who has
nothing to do but whip slaves when he could be
enjoying his existence, seems like super slavery
to me

Attached: 1552374427720.png (457x473, 192K)

HOL UP BOIS
WE GOT A HIGH-LEVEL PHILOSOPHER ON OUR HANDS

But unfortunately you're not my m8, so you can't borrow my tools and I won't show you how to fix your busted-ass car for fun afternoon bro times. So you'll have to pay some white trash or nigger kind of person to mess up your car for 10x the cost. But don't worry; your jewish loans will take the pain away.

Attached: 1552245995254.png (602x406, 357K)

Attached: 1552374740192.jpg (1024x723, 118K)

Attached: 1552404024060.jpg (1200x675, 194K)

What a bargain, usually Freedom costs a buck-O-five.

Attached: 1552382251700.jpg (2151x1606, 615K)

Fuck off shill. Go put your face in a blender you faggot

someones a little mad he didnt get his chicken tendies today! Dont worry faggot, if you yell loud enough your mom will serve you

Attached: 1552410534199.jpg (1080x1350, 151K)

Pretty high-tier gear, wish I could reach that level someday.

Attached: 1552412448844.png (480x640, 206K)

>Falling Down

Attached: 1528980459381m.jpg (1024x1024, 46K)

Incel, incel, fuckless fag,
perma-triggered, seething bad,
useless, shut-in, butthurt lad.

Lonely racist, never glad,
horny sexist, always mad,
incel, incel, fuckless fag.

Attached: 1552414536009.jpg (405x864, 142K)

Yeah better trust niggers

This is a redpill

To be fair, nobody can fix the newer cars unless you have manufacturer approved software/accompanying hardware.

>millennial faggots cannot fix cars

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Attached: shillthread.png (1850x1842, 971K)

>shill
>yet its totally the truth
millennials are pathetic. Have no argument against how theyre scumbag beta fags. Just "shill" this and "shill" that to deflect any argument

t.senile boomer

People who buy those heaps deserve it. Bought an 11 year old one just yesterday and wound up giving the pop of the mom & pop dealership advice on what he hadn't fixed up first and how easy it is to do, and not to be worried about digging right in. He told me horror stories of having spent all day the other weekend trying to get to the ABS pump on a Maxima he'd bought at an auction.

>reposts same thread over and over
>somehow isn't a shill

>uses shill as an argument
>thinks its legit
nah you millennials need to just see the truth about yourselves. Stop being in denial

That's because you are a cunt you dumb jew shill

those hooker shoes cost twice what i paid for boots three years ago that still look great, women make no sense

OP hit a nerve I see.. hahaha

This is why I bought an old truck. Most repairs can be done with a wrench and a screwdriver and theres always something new to learn

What about zoomers? They're even worse.

jesus christ you have to be jewish

keep with the Jew meme (no proof its anything but rhetoric by incels anyways). You're pathetic

I remember a time when beuty magazines had blueprints for cloathing in it so every women could make their own dresses and power suits.

Attached: 1980-Power-suit.jpg (433x338, 50K)

A movie written and directed by a gay NY Jew and starting a Jew.

Into the trash.

How else is he going to make .25 cents taking a shit. The jew is the scum of the earth.

I took home-ec once in middle school as one of the mandatory art electives. We all thought it was a complete joke of a class, but it turns out knowing how to sew and cook is actually really useful.

Never Age!!
Getting old sucks!!!

You witness too much shit.

Ive been around so lot that capeshit used to be only for incels to now if you dont love capeshit.

Then within the past 2 years ive seen trannies go from
> #metoo, omg men are raping everywhere
to
>have sex incels!

Dont age! It sucks!

I fix things for a living, can do basic fabrication (metal) and home improvement type stuff. Make a good living, no debt beside (((mortgage))) which should be paid off in half the term. I will admit, I'm not super strong for my 6'2 frame. But I'm pretty easy to get along with, so I don't expect much protecting needing done.

I'm 28. Falling down was a good movie though.

t. incel
off yourself

Lol why dont you just take care of yourself. Looks like a grown adult but cant do even the most simplest of tasks: like earning a fucking paycheck.

Once again you’re a embarrassment

Should specify, I do fix cars for a living. But I do branch out to go-carts, buffers, basically anything with an engine a customer needs worked on. Mechanical repairs and diagnostic/driveability.

Go back to r*ddit you cancerous cunt.

look whos talking faggot leaf. Get a job and shut the fuck up scumbag

nice scapegoat. How about go back to 9 gag? Beat you there retard

>fix cars
Modern cars aren't your 1956 Volkswagen beetle, grandpa. You can't just go in there and change out the carburetor or some shit.
>can't build shit
Good thing you created all those zoning laws to prevent us from building anything that might decrease the property value of your McMansion
>can't provide and protect
We would if your boomer ass didn't spend all of our money as well as your parents and grandchildrens money and then also import (((diversity))) to suppress wages further.
God I can't wait for the day of the pillow. Unfortunately even suffocating boomers like you won't help because you probably own nothing of value and definitely already reverse-mortgaged your home to Mr. Goldberg.

cry harder faggot. pathetic, pick up your fingers and do something. Stop playing vidya and jerking off to trannys you fucking waste. All you morons do is complain

I wouldn't have to jerk off to trannies if women werent busy being men. Boipucci is the single most feminine thing left.

Yeah. Since my wife knows how to sew and her mother also still stitches and makes a ton of socks and sweaters for us we saved a ton of money for baby cloathing and things like underware in general. Even if it sounds like the clichee but this self mad cloathing is really saving us cash. I myself am currently trying to get into leather making so I can put the game I hunt to even more use.

dont be fag. all you need is a code reader app or go to autoparts store for them to read it FREE for you (and start fixing what's need it). Do you think grease monkies are some geniuses imported from Europe. Zoomer/Millenial fag....

Attached: 1552417213873.jpg (433x600, 157K)

we can do the basics with cars but if youre going to try and fix something really complicated yourself without going to an expert youre a fucking idiot. i know lots of boomers that have tried to fix problems with their cars themselves and all it did was lead to a larger auto shop bill & more work. well played boomer

The key to baby clothing is large families. Then you can just move the toys and the clothes and whatever else down from one to the next, whether it's your own children or a cousin or whatever else. I recently showed some in-laws how easy it is to repaint their apartment instead of paying like $1000 and waiting a week to hire a contractor.

They had no idea how easy it was. They just didn't know what to do.

>300 replies later
Dead board, abandon ship.

Attached: b2aadc121de3b870ec033b83507729cee1e8357d5108aea0974fa22ad51a7f18.jpg (1280x720, 664K)

a lot of the basics like changing brake pads and oil changes don't even need that - one winter a couple dudeweedbros asked me for help since their car wouldn't start, i gave them a jump & they acted like it was fucking magic
yutes today are way too sheltered and seem to have no desire to understand how the things they depend on every day even work

In an age when physical pleasure and pursuits are being emphasised so heavily, and any other sort of happiness shunned or made to look silly, hedonism and materialism are starting to take hold in peoples minds big time. Of course when you are brainwashed to think like this, sex becomes the most vital, important thing in your life, and society just emphasises this now. “Incels” place so much value in physicality, physical pleasure and material things that it literally drives them insane that they can’t get sex, it becomes a major part of their life and identity and women end up controlling their life by proxy, which leads to them hating them. In reality, any normie, male or female (hedonist) is subhuman, but what incels don’t realise is they are part of this group, they are just as sex obsessed as the “roasties” and would behave the same way if they could. Restraint, introspective reflection and self improvement, viewing yourself as separate from the whole, focusing on intrinsic things that matter to you and are not part of outside validation, is the true path to happiness in life. Make yourself into a person you love before seeking love from others, and don’t be a hypocrite, I can’t stress this enough. It makes me sad when I see people driven to rage by something as meaningless and fleeting as sex

Patently untrue.

Her shoes cost more then my entire wardrobe

>you better jump through the hoops and do all the shit I did or you will never get a women and I will call you names!
guess what, I dont care
I have lifetime supply of vidya and anime and I dont really care about shit boomers deem relevant

Attached: 1504773013328.png (1920x1080, 237K)

rent free

If it's fags vs muslims I'll root for the muslims.

Dont you want a QT gf like this user?

Attached: 1552412886587.jpg (1080x1350, 207K)

Attached: 1552409187707.jpg (1080x1350, 162K)

yes it is fag

Attached: 1552410638445.png (600x800, 627K)

Attached: 1552410766774.jpg (1080x1350, 288K)

This place is absolutely filled with hateful manchildren, who hold bitter resentment for boomers and their fathers for never teaching them how to be a man.
Soon they will have to figure out that you can only teach yourself that.

Attached: D693F9E8-13C2-4A86-B5D5-8249F95C5FDD.jpg (750x685, 36K)

disgusting

Gotta love the shitty 3 button controller...t. 6 button master race.

no

Attached: 798.png (593x540, 306K)

Yeah, it's rather sad how people hire contractors for a simple indoor paintjob or new wallpaper.
DIY skills are actually really important to have as an adult.

>not one letter was capitalized
>theyre
>not enough commas
I've seen this from shills the last 3 days, and if you point out their atrocious grammar, they do nothing to fix it. These shills are either Poos, retarded, or AI. Do NOT, EVER, respond to threads where OP tries to communicate like this (like a moronic child)

SAGE

There is more than 800 black advocacy groups in the US. Feminist groups work to the tune of 2 billion dollars per year. They definitely need a LOT of help to rise up.

I'm a master mechanic
>buy a priceless car off of a kid who didn't know shit about cars
>make an engine made out of 3 harley engines
>0-60 faster than you can shift
I shill have it, a pain to do fix anything but it's a beast.
The car is a de tomoso pantera but I had no engine so I made my own shit

I actually just fixed up my 54' rockabilly the other day. Gonna meet up with Tesco and see about a 67' Dyke mustang rover on wednesday. Total motorhead here, wanna see how technical, lubricated and exposed to dangerous chemicals and exhaust you can get. Keep us posted on your continued progress. Can't wait to see how sooty and meth addicted you can get.

reminder that Gandhi killed his wife by insisting that she remain on hunger strike instead of eating and taking medicine when she was sick.
also Gandhi's whole schtick was because he was BTFO by white guys while at Oxford, cambridge whatever.

Yep, tools are important too...I just went for cheaper ryobi when I buy new cause I don't use them constantly and dewalts for the low when I find them at pawn shops...fucking battery powered brad(tiny nail) gun is awesome.

I've been impressed by how good ryobi can be for when you need something you only need once in a blue moon but that isn't going to break the second time you use it.

DeWalt has really lost its badge honor over the years imo. The older stuff is pretty sturdy.

Attached: 1552416060854.jpg (640x823, 361K)

Attached: 1552408617488.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

That's.... pretty much true.

I Was born in 1986,A Lot of my classmates know how to fix a car,but once you get to people a couple years younger it drops off. Rapidly.

I Remember in High School my senior year I Had Auto Mechanics and watched a freshman drop a Radiator without flushing it first. That is pretty much par the course for Millennials from what I've seen.

Attached: 1552245041040.png (720x1280, 249K)

>men expected to fulfill gender roles of protector, provider, repairman, and many others
>women given a pass by both society and the legal system from ever fulfill gender roles of mother, loving wife, homemaker, etc

Tradcons are just right wing feminists.

I remember when my dad sold me his old car, one of the first things I did was read the owner's manual cover to cover. This was back when the owner's manual had pictures and instructions for basic maintenance.

So I ask if I can borrow his chinese crap ratchet set and go drain out the coolant because it looked kind of funky to me and the manual said it should have been changed by now. And he comes out and he's like
>wtf
>how did you do that?
>why?
>I already got a tune up for it.

>millennial faggots cannot fix cars, cannot build shit, cannot provide financially and cant protect a family because theyre too weak

Speak for yourself, faggot. Society no longer wants those activities. Don't blame millennial, the problem was already in full swing before millennials were even born. Millenials just don't want to work themselves to death for peanuts and have nothing to show for it by the time they're done. And they're fucking right to do so.

Attached: 1501552368791.jpg (570x751, 79K)

Depends where the tune-up was done and if somebody cheaped out....

Yeah most Ryobi is impressive...I've been told by contractors that they exclusively use Ryobi battery powered brad/finishing guns now. The dewalts I have are fairly recent and holding up well, impact driver gets the shit used out of it. They used to be US manufactured right? They've been made in mehico for some time now I reckon.

The radiator had already been replaced because the original had rusted out (it had a local small company name stamped in it) and whoever was doing the maintenance was obviously not worried much about getting the rest of the rust out of the system. Another coolant change the next year and it was good to go for the regular service interval.

But how would I learn about cars without these kinds of experiments?

Oh gotta samefag it for this. Got a little 5.5" ryobi circular saw that's battery powered, love that fucking thing too...loads of fun. I've built all sorts of little carpentry projects the past couple years cause of these things.

Yeah, I see or hear a lot of guys using battery-powered circ saws these days. I saw my first back when Makita was expanding their line of battery stuff, and I was really unimpressed by the power and battery life. The cordless nail guns now are really impressive, but I'll stick with my late-state US-era DeWalt circ saw: ergonomic, light, and 750W of tearing power for hustle through wood as fast as you need to go, or to put up with freehanding in somewhere you can't quite hold it entirely straight.

>you can only teach yourself that
lol, that's not how societies work, you self-centered faggot. Die horribly and stop shitting up this board. Also SAGE this shitty repost.

I hated newsweek way WAY before It was cool

Attached: 0210c026e585f174f092d920b801abf03d61912357684c17e650f28bc4175e67.png (546x648, 28K)

If I were doing "real" work I'd go for something similar to yours, I mainly do small hobby stuff so the cordless is perfect...it'll do 18-23 cuts on a 2x4 with a 1.3AH battery, smallest lion battery they make. I've got some corded tools but they don't see much use. I always keep my eyes open for US made tools but don't find many, no dewalts in over 2 years of searching(I'm not actively seeking them out, just keeping my eyes open at flea markets, pawn shops, etc).

Attached: Salon.jpg (673x850, 348K)

Attached: Desmond is amazing Huffpo.jpg (1024x987, 102K)

You probably never even had to do research projects at the library and run through a dozen books to find the citations and information you needed. It's stupid easy to learn things now with the internet and now even an industry of youtube instructional videos. I mean, not even just the regular web, but computers can play full-color high frame rate videos streaming it off radio waves at the drop of a hat like it's nothing.

It's never been easier to learn for yourself if you got a shitty public fool system experience and your dad didn't know he was supposed to teach you everything.

Attached: all wimen photo huffpo.jpg (1155x584, 103K)

Attached: fewer children guardian.jpg (1013x537, 159K)

Attached: pedo New york times.jpg (900x951, 440K)

Attached: tranny gave birth CNN.jpg (1242x1345, 605K)

I got to learning in the NiCad age. And they worked great because you didn't have to bother with running splitters and extension cords all around, but it got to a point where you'd buy several extras so you could get one out of your back pocket to change it out rather than having to stop and go all the way back to the charging station to switch another one out.

I love the convenience aspect if you just have a little something to do, but I just find it really tiresome to have to stop in the middle of something when I have other things to worry about. To wit, I coached my in-laws to buy one disposable paint liner and one roller per paint color, and a couple extra chip brushes to deploy as needed, so that they wouldn't have to waste half the afternoon cleaning, or even trade $15 to clean at all for stuff they probably weren't going to want to store and reuse.