Kills more prisoners of war than the hall of cost and holodomor famine combined

>kills more prisoners of war than the hall of cost and holodomor famine combined
>literally has a rememberance day called the japanese trail of tears for their war crimes against american POW’s
>photographed mass beheadings of chinese civilians in nanking
>attacked 4 independant islands and 2 american territories in one day as part of a giant land grabbing attempt
Why do we feel bad for the second worst party in ww2 again?

Attached: D2E36352-BE68-4686-920D-A05B3434A5C7.jpg (1200x1200, 109K)

They mostly killed chinks so who cares

they killed civilians, so we kill civiliansgreat reasoning

Fpbp
They didn't even put a dent in the chink swarm

Attached: D09dHYnXgAAwUbk.jpg (480x477, 22K)

>Feel bad.

I want another season of Dragon Ball Super. That's all I want.

Attached: Q37djkl.png (1092x2188, 102K)

They commited war crimes, america commited war crimes, their crimes were much worse over the course of the war. And if you want to talk about the bomb, it was a human attrocity and hindsight is 20/20

They have a neat battle flag and continue to provide us with animus as reparations. Let bygones be bygones, user.

I heard a theory that stuff like kawaii, hello kitty and the like were part of a program to make Japan seem softer after the war.

Americans killed innocent Japanese civilians in fire bombing raids. Also the nanking massacre didn't happen.

>t. Tojo

>Why do we feel bad for the second worst party in ww2 again?
that would actually be you guys, right after the eternal bong, all that shit you wrote was absolutely based

This is a lame knock off the original one

They didn't kill many Jews, so the Jewish media kinda ignores them.

>>literally has a rememberance day called the japanese trail of tears for their war crimes against american POW’s
Based Tojos.

Attached: WITNESS ME.webm (436x704, 2.33M)

Chinks exist to get conquered and raped,
>t. chang

Attached: 1532581319660.png (800x1672, 209K)

rice nigger, they killed so many surrendered chinese soldiers at nanking they were running out of ditches to dump them in

Attached: canniabalism-1_orig.png (800x2000, 208K)

>t.Roosevelt

That picture about canniabalism is propaganda. Japanese soliders in the pacific only commited canniabalism because the allies cut off their food supply. As for the Chinese soldiers, they killed their own people whilst retreating as to not leave anything for the Japanese.

cause the sun aryans tried to kill chinks and mutts

and here's why-

Attached: Meat's back on the menu.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

>the japs killed up to 19 million prisoners of war

Attached: QaYqtd7.png (645x729, 90K)

oh yeah and they probably would have killed spics as well

>19