City Hate Thread

>Full of shitskins, kikes and immigrants
>Usually piss poor gun laws
>Shitty public schools
>High density apartments suck. Rent is too high, can hear traffic, lights are too bright at night, you'll probably have shitty neighbors
>Only exposure to nature is through trees on the sidewalk or some tiny central park
>Absolutely degenerate, full of LGBT trash, binge drinking rampant secularism and promiscuous sex
>You will be fucked if SHTF
Come home white man. Come live in a rural area or small town where you're not surrounded by oversocialized soiboys and thots. The Jew fears the trees.

Attached: 7c62db67.jpg (1280x960, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zdLAM-wChxY
youtu.be/ZJzYH8MJHJo
youtu.be/-1XSKu3pK8A
youtu.be/Wts2qP1OOP8
youtu.be/qnL63lEceDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw I could start living off the land tomorrow if I needed to
but most people would rather have trinckets from china lol

planning to work in a rural town and then buyng some farm land
I hate the urbanite jew so much

>be me
>work as a civil engineer in bumfuck nowhere
>make 80k per year but cost of living is super cheap
>currently building a 2700 sq ft house on 11 acres
>absolutely pic related
Only downside is internet costs $90 per month for 5mb up/5 mb down

Attached: life_is_good_by_sanjok.jpg (600x375, 11K)

Nice try slomo.

Jews literally cant leave the cities. They're like the vampires from Vampire the Masquerade. It's why Appalachia was like 95% Scots Irish, only white people like living in the woods.

Attached: skid_row.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

Attached: santa_barabara.jpg (2400x1600, 693K)

>jews fear the trees

clearly you haven't been to upstate NY lately

Currently living in Toronto, will be moving 3 hours north to a town of 55,000 next spring. Can't get out of this shithole fast enough.

I live in small ancient rural area with ancient castles and shit and i have to say it's pretty comfy here desu.

I am enjoying every day.You should move from the big cities and find yourself a comfy village to stay

Attached: IMG_412.jpg (745x483, 101K)

All cities should be nuked

Attached: home shopping 2022.png (598x823, 514K)

the promised land of Crackland

Attached: cracolandia.jpg (800x530, 111K)

youtu.be/zdLAM-wChxY

can we please buy some land in the hills next to a river like this and live like hobbits?

my carbon footprint is far lower in a city than it would be in the country, sorry op

sodom and gomorrah

youtu.be/ZJzYH8MJHJo

>be me
>live on farm out in the boonies
>nearest neighbor is several miles away
>county doesn't have our road on their maps
>house doesn't have plumbing or electricity
>local methheads (who you are related to by blood because this is backwoods yeet yeet) go around tearing the copper out of the abandoned houses further driving down your property values
>unable to compete with the mega farmers that go into dept expanding their farms to stay economically competitive.
>have your illiterate wife raise your children while you drive an hour to the city every day to work an actual paying job.
>kids obviously start fucking each other while your away and your wife occupies her time with sewing or facebook
>cps would take them away if you lived in the city
>once every sunday you and your whole family go to a church that preaches to hate thy neighbor, lynch niggers and faggots, and ignore anything that challenges your world view
you know if you want to live out in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, fine you do you, but don't force your kids to live that kind of life. the country is cruel and miserable place to grow up and is literally child abuse.

That's when Walking Dead was good.

looks nice, hows the rent?

youtu.be/-1XSKu3pK8A

youtu.be/Wts2qP1OOP8

its time to become mole people anons
are you based and molepilled?

High speed internet has made cities obsolete desu.
The no jobs concern is just a meme if you have a skill you can freelance online.

Attached: 1484477688815.png (857x746, 782K)

cain made the first city, we live shit lives because
of a pussy who murdered his brother.

Attached: 1547481311667.webm (640x350, 360K)

>implying that's a bad thing
I'd rather have my son be a sister fucker than a tranny. As long as he doesn't cut his dick off I'm fine.

youtu.be/qnL63lEceDE

it's family owned.

90% of people in Greece are house owners.Rents rare or just for working people or students

You forgot
>Every major city smells like shit and piss

Who /corn/ here?

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>Top paying jobs (entry level $90k - $120k)
>Everything within walking distance
>Research hubs
>No need to own a car
>Best hospitals
>Highly rated private schools
>social hubs

Compare this to living out in the sticks and the only female that is willing to give it up within 100 miles is your second cousin. Also, if you break your leg doing all that manual work, you're going to be fucked unless someone finds you. My family worked on a farm, missing fingers, toes, eyes, and even a ear were a common sight at family gatherings.

stone bricks > mud bricks