Brits will soon have access to low low American prices when purchasing chicken

Brits will soon have access to low low American prices when purchasing chicken.

theconversation.com/chlorine-washed-chicken-qanda-food-safety-expert-explains-why-us-poultry-is-banned-in-the-eu-81921

Attached: Hmmmmmm chicken.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3-N1SYTyAM8
youtu.be/_kxa2p5z3mU
cbc.ca/kidscbc2/the-feed/insects-the-new-super-food
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/school-lunches-bars-1.4809100
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>He doesn't rinse his chicken in the public pool.
What's the matter, Goy, you want to die of salmonella or something?

We deserve to eat chlorine chicken for our unenlightened attitude to animal welfare.

Attached: Chicken Earth.jpg (429x385, 32K)

this is good, chicken will be cheaper
with eu protectionism and lobbying consumer loses
i find chicken from romania in the uk supermarkets and almost always injected with water to make it heavier so god knows what else these gypsies are doing to it

Thats the dutch. They are the ones doing that.

The UK currently has relatively good practices when it comes to the rearing of chicken and hygiene. The US wants you to open up to their cheaper food that is made with lower standards as part of a trade deal.
Your farmers will be forced to follow their practices in order to compete.

Nah, I've paid over the odds for meat and dairy for years because of high animal care practices operated on those farms.
Eating shit food is a choice, as is eating animals that were treated like shit.

So you are against a trade deal with the US where their chickens are by a considerable margin the cheapest ones on the shelves?

the scare story headlines have been debunked. stop thinking in (((media))) headlines ffs

I read the article. It is fairly evenly handed. Chlorinating chicken just means you can get away with having no standards for things like, space, light or hygiene for the chickens.

So its chicken welfare at stake rather than human health.

No, I will just continue to buy my high quality meat from from local farms.
I can understand a bit of hand wringing about animal QOL from people forced to used supermarkets 'cos they live in cities, but if the UK consumer demands higher animal care practices than the US currently operates I believe they will eventually begin to offer products that guarantee this for our market.

Point of interest, I pay a small premium to my utility provider too, all my electricity is sourced from renewable sources.

meat eating is disgusting and modern agriculture is wasteful.

>what is bird flu

Haven't you Euros realized this whole thing is about protectionism and has nothing to do with health standards? GMO, chlorinated chicken, muh antibiotics. It's literally a reaction to the fact that US produces way more product for cheaper and your domestic markets would go fucking extinct without that form of protectionism. It's amazing how you think you have higher standards, as if your disgusting chicken that shits everywhere on a farm is somehow higher quality than ours, because muhh "EU makes everything better than America" horseshit brainwashed you. Tell me why the fuck your agricultural exports can't even make a dent in the global market if it's so high quality.

Most brits will buy the cheapest chicken on the shelf.

You know, you don't have to buy it if you don't want to.

Your food is notoriously poor quality but I agree its mostly about protectionism. However I support EU protectionism. Why would I support the US??

Yes that's why food poisoning rates are 10x higher in the US than in the UK, totally not about health standards when Brits don't want to eat shit-stained meat.

I wont have to buy it.

>It's literally a reaction to the fact that US produces way more product for cheaper and your domestic markets would go fucking extinct without that form of protectionism
yeah because your big farms produce poor quality chicken with the help of low wages immigrants unlike our small farmers who produce high quality chicken and pay a good wage and live a decent rural life

I see euro shit at the stores all tge time m8
Meanwhile burgercrap is segregated to one 2 metre section of lollies and drink cans, occasionally

A meme flag.
A you too to afford a proxy you american retard?

I went through puberty at nineteen, my neighbor's daughter went through puberty at nine

are you drunk or just stupid?

Its ALWAYS american shit posts using the Euro meme flag. Prove me wrong.

But we already have differing qualities on the shelf, and all qualities sell, as demonstrated by the relatively similar size of the "sections".

At least you're honest about it.

What does food poisoning have to do with raw meats? That's the preparation (culinary) stage, you retard. And if you want to talk about UK shit-stained meat, you should do well to remember the mad cow epidemic all came from UK farms.

There is zero difference in quality. You are literally just brainwashed by your politicians to support the protectionism of your insignificant industry which is losing sales every year. It's the only way you can even have a domestic industry.

Attached: USMEF-beef-export-review-2014.png (600x400, 49K)

And soon you will a new, cheaper, lower quality section with an american flag on it.

>Brits will soon have access to low low American prices when purchasing chicken.
Lucky brits. They better not try to have a Chicken War 2.0. We kicked Europe's ass last time.

I do it in threads where I could be too easily identified.

American here, the food quality here really is better than the USA and it's pretty ridiculous to defend our food production practices. Hormones, antibiotics, and chemical cleaners are not meant to be in our foods. Seriously, here I'm able to leave my burger raw (not just pink) in the center with standard quality ground beef and it's way more tasty that way.

>exporters
That isnt over all production. Remember that Europe is a market of 700 million white people compared the the US having a market of 200 million white people. We have an enormous domestic market when compared to yours.

...and neither will we , so your point is ?

There's nothing wrong with chlorine chicken. This is the problem with idiots: you listen to the propaganda instead of asking what's behind it. American chicken is perfectly healthy but your countries bitch about it because we can produce chickens so cheaply that Eurofagland's chicken farms would all go out of business unless you fuckers subsidized your farmers more.

Who cares if a Slovenian is always saying the same thing? I am anti American night and day and there is no anti American rep among Irish posters.

pretty sure the cost of transportation isnt going to make it leagues cheapers then other sources so whats the problem?

Its going to be the only chicken on Tesco shelves. Most brits will find its the only thing they can buy.

I support the EU causing you asspain. I vote pro EU every time just to cause American butthurt.

>There is zero difference in quality
yeah sure keep telling yourself that
>You are literally just brainwashed by your politicians to support the protectionism of your insignificant industry which is losing sales every year
there is nothing wrong with protecting our white small farmers from predatory big corporation from america

And sadly, no section with your flag on it.
Best of luck tho, thine and mine were the only two flags I did accept on stuff when I did buy fresh from supermarkets.

>pretty sure the cost of transportation isnt going to make it leagues cheapers then other sources so whats the problem?
Using ships to transports goods is actually very cheap

There is zero difference. You are literally just brainwashed. You cannot taste the difference between muhh hormones muhh antibiotics no matter how hard you think you can.

>eating raw burgers

Oh never mind, you are just retarded. Carry on.

>It's the only way you can even have a domestic industry.
Ding ding ding!
Our high quality food cannot compete on the free market with your industrial crap you call food. That's why burger crap is banned here and that's why all attempts for trade deal fail, because of agricultural products, you just simply can't accept we don't want your cancer.

trimmed chicken breasts are $1.79/lb where I live
I have reservations about everything, from the way they are raised to the antibiotics+hormones that may or may not be used, but it's pretty hard to give it up desu

Just pointing out that your politicians and business leaders are trying to avoid a situation where they have no choice but to be strong armed by the US. That is their goal and why they are trying to come to a deal with the EU. Which is interesting on it own.
What is also interesting is American flags non stop trying to form a narrative that the EU bullies the UK.

The UK can leave the EU with no strings on March 29th. There is no barrier to it. Then they can trade with whoever they like, including the EU, like any other country.

>You cannot taste the difference between muhh hormones muhh antibiotics no matter how hard you think you can
have you actually eaten European chicken or are you to poor to afford it?

Attached: 5521312312.jpg (605x388, 49K)

>burger can't even make proper burgers
fucking hilarious

They took a Mercator projection and rearranged them all without changing the distortions on them.
>Greenland that big
>Africa that small
That just looks all kinds of stupid

We sell our beef to richer markets than yours.

dood, the only reason we eat burgers well done in the USA is because of our food safety and production standards. Ground beef is more dangerous because e coli and other bacteria grow on the surface of the meat and when it's ground, it goes everywhere whereas with a steak you can sear the outsides, kill the bacteria and virii, and have it rare or even blue. Here, everything is of higher safety standards so I need not fear eating things bloody even when ground.
Perhaps I can or perhaps I cannot taste the difference, but knowing that the things I'm consuming are of better quality is of interest to me regardless. Whether or not you want to admit it, there is a difference.

Can americans not eat bloody burgers without dying? The land of burgers and you cant eat the best.

>eating supermarket chicken
It's like asking to harm your own body. Bio chicken and eggs is easy to get or grow.

Attached: egg supermarket homemade.jpg (500x500, 69K)

I do buy organic and free range eggs.

You'd be looked at like a mad man if you asked for a bloody burger in the USA. It's really just not done. It took a couple of friends inviting me over for burgers here to convince me to try it. Even after loving steak tartare the idea of eating a bloody burger was weird to me.

Jesus christ, my life is a lie. This is the ultimate black pill.

Don't buy organic in supermarket, it's same battery cage shit. Buy local market, but i don't even need to do that, i simply ask farmers. A chicken lays 1 egg per day on average. Somebody has chicken walking around, you get eggs or buy 1 chicken and make it walk around, more it eats around forest and grass, better the quality.

Attached: battery cage chicken industry.jpg (634x356, 72K)

Don't even start with beef tartar, lmao

Medium rare burgers are the best. So juicy.

Yeah thats what my butcher told me. Said that anything marked organic in a super market is bullshit.

Do Americans have fake/tampered honey?

Organic means it's approved by some team of experts to be organic, but those are always working with supermarkets and they get bribed easily or even work directly for corporations.

I live my life thinking that I'm a burger connoisseur, I get whoppers, big macs, Wendy's, cheeseburgers, and I will often deconstruct and re-construct multiple burgers to fit my refined palate. Now I feel like I don't even know what a burger is, It's like Neo opening his eyes for the first time.

>American chicken is perfectly healthy
youtu.be/3-N1SYTyAM8
youtu.be/_kxa2p5z3mU

I've been to Europe several times and tried both mass-produced and local market poultry. Zero difference, except of course the price tag which "organic" farms make a killing from.

You can safely eat burgers rare or medium rare here. What you are implying is that you can eat them raw - which is dangerous no matter how high standard you think European beef is, which it's not. You're eating the same cows which are dirty animals. The only difference would be the training of the butcher and the preparation itself.

It's amazing you think cows are somehow magically cleaner in Europe than the US. They would literally have to be a different species.

Yes, you can. Again, it has nothing to do with the production stage. It's entirely preparation and butchering stage.

Delusional brits still think Brexit will happen. Lol.

>It's amazing you think cows are somehow magically cleaner in Europe than the US. They would literally have to be a different species.

That's actually the fact, since industry cows were bred to have extra large tits and they literally die if somebody doesn't milks them, they also don't walk. Old type of cows walked on mountains.

Based beaners and their surplus labor

I heard that something that is 100% not honey can be sold as honey in the US.

>What you are implying is that you can eat them raw - which is dangerous no matter how high standard you think European beef is
fucking burger cuisine speaking

what the fuck. No wonder burgers are retarded

I'm glad that I live in Sweden where we have some fucking standards, at least when it comes to food. Holy shit Sven, we're lucky

Mercator was a brainlet

>It's amazing you think cows are somehow magically cleaner in Europe than the US. They would literally have to be a different species.

What is antibiotics and diet for 500 DeJaquan

are your steaks cheap?

>not eating raw meat

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-12-20-37-20-348_com.google.android.youtube.png (2246x1080, 1.57M)

They think grass fed cows are special.

>red eggs
Gross

>all these europoors think Americans can get away with no regulation
When I worked in ag we had a state and federal inspectors come through once week to make sure everything was up to global, federal and state standards.

Canadians pay the highest chicken breast prices in the entire world

>$39 for 6 chicken breasts

Attached: $39-chicken-trudeau-approved.jpg (2976x1890, 2.31M)

They are though aren't they

I'm fairly certain Canada has vegans in the government hiking up prices

If by vegan you mean eating worms, crickets, grasshoppers, scorpions, termines, fleas, ants, etc then yes

Here is Canada's state broadcaster subverting children into eating bugs

>cbc.ca/kidscbc2/the-feed/insects-the-new-super-food

Attached: what the fuck crickets.png (2032x1298, 2.65M)

>Hot food tip: Feed your kids bugs

>If your kids complain about boring, protein-rich foods like chicken, eggs, lentils and beans in their school lunches, you should try feeding them bugs.

>"Insects are gaining traction for health and environmental reasons," Johnson told On The Coast host Gloria Macarenko. "The world's population is growing and raising livestock is extremely hard on the environment.

>"Crickets, on the other hand, can be grown quickly and efficiently, using less water and land, so they're a far more sustainable food source."

>Johnson said they are also loaded with nutrients. They contain vitamin B12, iron, calcium and amino acids, and are rich in protein.

>Insect products are commonly consumed in many parts of the world, she said, and are now starting to grow in popularity in North America.

>cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/school-lunches-bars-1.4809100

Attached: let them eat bugs.png (1026x1152, 887K)

>Haven't you mutts realized this whole thing is about protectionism and has nothing to do with quality? ZTE, poisonous plastics, muh lead paint. It's literally a reaction to the fact that China produces way more product for cheaper and your domestic markets would go fucking extinct without that form of protectionism. It's amazing how you think you have higher standards, as if your shitty iphones made in China anyway on a workers farm is somehow higher quality than ours, because muhh "US makes everything better than China" horseshit brainwashed you. Tell me why the fuck your industrial exports can't even make a dent in the global market if it's so high quality.

USniggers are to Europe what China is to you. Except you can't keep a positive trade balance with either thanks to only selling worthless garbage lul

I assume the implication is that U.S. steaks are cheap because the methods used to produce the typical steak are so abhorrent that free roaming, grass fed cows, aka the way cows have been raised for the entirety of human history before American factory farming decided it could do it better, is considered a special premium in America.

>Global standards
Pretty sure its just the EU with food standards.

> what is chlorine

>gets turd made to look like chicken and then washed in chlorine to make it barely ingestable for humans
>price drops from $4 to $2.50
>finally a way to kill yourself faster