Alt Right Aesthetics

Hey I'm newer to Jow Forums, I mostly came to the alt right side of things from seeing MDE vids forever ago and giving yall a chance to convince me of your views. What are the different aesthetics and symbols you guys use. I've noticed with RWDS stuff its all centered around JIn Roh looks with some Swirly ZIGZAG symbol that I have no idea what it is. Swastikas are clearly fucking rad, I will not argue with that. Nazi officer uniforms and general clean cut looks from the golden age are fucking rad. Wheat fields and beautiful blonde women with family. I guess certain anime's which I don't so much have a problem with as long as its not CP-esque, which i think deserves gassing. I'm an artist and I'm developing some characters and I want to know any of your specific thoughts on the alt right aesthetics and symbols. What have I left out?

Attached: jin-roh-the-wolf-brigade-515af9622d1ef.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

Attached: 77CDE7C5-D9FF-40E0-8F2D-DF59EF078B14.jpg (547x519, 47K)

so photoshopping people to look like those upside down head, eyes on the chin things, got it. Or just making people look downsy.

Just get creative frendo.

Attached: 20190212_114238.jpg (300x300, 54K)

I'm just open to tidbits here and there, or concepts in general. Either way I'll come up with something cause I'm pretty sure I've got it pinned down, I just want to know if there's anything I've missed that people think is among the defining aesthetics.

>Alt Right
>Aesthetics
LOL

Attached: 868574266bff619901fd8de1d90d9d62.jpg (732x1231, 125K)

Only reason I'm not giving you the captain Marvel pasta is because I forgot to save it. You're a shill and bad at hiding it.
Sage meme flag posts.

I don't like the neon/fashwave shit, it's nerdy
They might be a honeypot full of Satanists now, but AWD's aesthetics are top-tier

Attached: strewthestreets.png (1100x1342, 530K)

Attached: aids titties and tinder quotes.png (1920x1080, 932K)

rate my SIEGEtard oc
also you should look up the base or FKD they seem less retarded about the whole satanism stuff
and the base is more of a doomsday prepper group rather then a terrorist one

Attached: smoll.png (1042x827, 1.42M)

you're a schizo, beware of the imaginary shill ghosts. ooooOOOOooOOooo

before talking shit about its quality i had to compress it since the file size was too big

skulls don't have ears so how do they wear sunglasses. The skull facemask isn't proportional to where it actually sits on the head so it just looks weird, an actual skull would be cooler. Whole piece sort of blends together and there isn't enough defining contrast with all the noise. Otherwise good try/10

lol too late on the refresh.

just now noticed how shit it looks when enlarged

>trust me I’m not the Southern Poverty Law Centre looking for a way to get paid for being PC.
Yeah here’s a symbol you might want to try sitting on. Can you guess what it is I’m holding up?

Attached: 693C6EC1-A192-4A19-BED5-2F7D951FA080.jpg (2407x528, 65K)

Get rid of the meme flag immediately

idk what you're talking about, you sound a little in your own head.

>Alt Right aesthetics

You forgot Tiki torches, washed out white polo shirts and bad undercuts

Screw all of what you just said and write this story. The untold but very fascist story of Benito “The Moose” Mussolini. I’ll get you started

“After retiring as supreme ruler of Fascist Italy (for the second time) good ol' Benito decided to embark on a career as a musician. For some with the determination of Mussolini lack of talent was no barrier. His major achievement was his collaboration with George Formby and The Communist Rebels to create the smash hit "Hanging from a Lamppost". After moderate success he decided to try other ventures. His new dream was to become Kojak, but his screen test was ruined by his uncontrollable giggling, so in 1954 he instead created his own wine company.”

Attached: 136D6C99-3511-446F-96A3-C6FB5A93A895.jpg (233x500, 37K)

Unbeknownst to most people, the Canadian-born Mussolini didn't really speak Italian, but by waving his arms around wildly while shouting gibberish, he became known as an orator. His lack of cultural knowledge led to his death, because he believed that being pulled out of a car, hung by the feet and publicly beaten was an Italian gesture of "hust" (The Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, Hubei province, China - which has become a world center for husting or displaying).
His infamous alliance to Adolf Hitler, resulted in the creation of the Axis Powers, as well as many notable macrame plant holders. This partnership was mainly engineered by Mussolini due to deteriorating relations with the Jewish people, and Mussolini has also been though to have been hitler's bitch. Historians widely agree that the cause of these poor relations was due to the pizza bagel, quickly becoming a culinary giant after its invention by Albert Einstein in 1932 (the pizza bagel would go on to become an integral part of nuclear technology). Italy is home to the largest concentration of people who frequently eat pizza of a higher quality than Pizza Hut, thus creating an environment of animosity whereas the pizza bagel was received well in many other parts of the world. Like the Bubonic plague and Barry Manilow in the past, this was a problem that was easy to blame on Jews, because they are there and they are not us. Some think a new world war will be the ultimate result of modern things morons do to pizza (such as peanut butter and jelly and E. coli as toppings.)

Attached: E9004D96-25BB-4A9C-BD98-4AD5CF0822DC.jpg (2048x1363, 1.36M)

Oh yeah and target brand clothing + debt. Why are all Republicans poor trash? Inb4 inner cities, we still have more money than these poor hicks in the south, brush your teeth

Lurk more fagget.

user, shoo
I’m trying to create ART in here. You aren’t making a supportive enough environment for the truth to be revealed

Attached: 0D1112CD-E3F0-48FE-B295-90D5C6D78266.jpg (720x568, 33K)

The best way to meld into the board culture is to post white women getting pounded by big black dick.

Do you get enraged by seeing browns anywhere irl? No? Then you aren't ready so fuck off.

> Considering swiping right.
> fml

It's true though? All these posters are poor Republicans from the south who lack any form on independent thought, so they look at these memes and they see that they're not the only losers around. They love repeating conservatives favorite catch phrases like triggered snow flake! Maybe you should pick up a book you dumb hillbilly!

I thought it had a tiny sword & shield but it’s reading a book, holding a knife. Have it do an I’m going to kill you all face and hold up the knife at neck level and hold up the book up at just above face level on the next one.
I feel like I could creep up behind it and stick that knife in its head while it’s distracted. Sloppy zombying. Asking for a de-braining. You shouldn’t read with knives like that anyway, knife safety must be a consideration even to the undead. It’s distracted, could fall and put someone’s eye out.
That pics fine though. I’m only fucking around.
Hey’ll Hortler!
I’m just a narcissistic fuck who likes drawing on pics of his own face all day. I guarantee you that after my years of reporting in to /pol for 96 hour weeks there’s MF’ers all over the planet who’d love to melt my face off completely and laugh as they did it (and I’d still pull if I looked like that Siege zombie because I’m just better than you Leftist ‘liberal’ extremist scum traitor untermensch).

Attached: 15746AB9-771B-47E6-BDB8-7473A7F86F3C.jpg (640x1078, 105K)

I don’t know about that but what I can tell you is that you are one GAY faggot

I ain't a nazi.
I AM for a fucking republic, not a democracy tho.

>Swastikas are clearly fucking rad
This is an adult board. Go fuck off somewhere else kiddo.

Attached: mfw.gif (200x200, 3.89M)