Woman Caught Texting Threat to NRA and Republican Lawmaker Gets Thrown Out of Gun Hearing

And we're told it's gun owners that are the violent ones...

A woman was removed from a Connecticut gun hearing Monday after another attendee noticed her sending text messages threatening to shoot National Rifle Association (NRA) members and a state lawmaker.

The Monday Hartford meeting on gun control proposals intended to discuss safe storage laws, open-carry permits and plans to regulate "ghost" 3D-printed guns in the state of Connecticut. But an unidentified woman was spotted texting with someone what appeared to be a threat.

"If I had a gun, I'd blow away Sampson and a large group of NRA..." reads the woman's text, according to a photo. The previous text message the woman is responding to in the surreptitious picture also makes reference to Republican state Senator Rob Sampson, of Wolcott.

Attached: Gun Control Cunt.jpg (703x920, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/ragingagainstselfdefense.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ipLqZUJqUHo
youtube.com/watch?v=1Au4I6gNwy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women are the downfall of every civilization

>If I had a gun, I'd blow away Sampson and a large group of the NRA

Attached: Yeah well you don't.jpg (598x378, 36K)

Giving women rights is the downfall of Civilization
FTFY

BTW, this should be mandatory reading:
jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/ragingagainstselfdefense.htm
It explains really well the reason why anti-gunners like this cunt act the way they do.

Attached: Retention holster.jpg (850x784, 93K)

who cares fuck guns

Jow Forums is now a /sensible gun control/ board

Attached: 1552411877153.png (765x605, 101K)

The most anti-gun people are violent psychopaths that fantasize about shooting people all day.

Just like homophobes

Cuck.

Attached: No obligation to save you.jpg (563x450, 42K)

All gun grabbers are low-inhibition narcissists. I've had this debate over and over because they have no self control and project it onto others.

>Right winger/Centrist Gun owner: "I like to plink paper targets and enjoy the history of the gun. Also know I have peace of mind if I am threatened or if a civil war happens"

>Left winger/liberal without a gun: "If I had a gun I'd shoot all these people I dislike ha ha ha ha I'd take it out and threaten anyone who looks cross at me."

Attached: -94535353.png (128x128, 21K)

Lefty bitch detected. Show tits or gtfo.

Gun grabbing cunt

Attached: gun grabbing cunt.jpg (1095x761, 127K)

>JPFO
Entryism

Did you bother to read the article that they're hosting?
Or maybe you'd rather watch their documentary on how gun control is RACIS?
youtube.com/watch?v=ipLqZUJqUHo
JPFO were also vocally pro-gun after that shooting at a synagogue.

Attached: Gun control privilege.png (768x768, 1009K)

>Or maybe you'd rather watch their documentary on how gun control is RACIS?
This is exactly why I don't want jews talking about gun control

This is why you always use the lowest brightness possible in public. Saves battery too

Do you think the Dems will be able to push gun control laws if everyone in Chicago, Detroit, LA, etc start screaming racism?
Making EVERY demographic pro-gun is EXACTLY what we need and you're a fool to think otherwise.

Attached: Roof Korean Wojak and Pepe.jpg (960x480, 95K)

>Do you think the Dems will be able to push gun control laws if everyone in Chicago, Detroit, LA, etc start screaming racism?
Yes. They don't actually believe in racism, they just use it as a way to shut people up. Thus they are immunized against any attempts to use it against them.

>Making EVERY demographic pro-gun is EXACTLY what we need and you're a fool to think otherwise.
Sure, but crying about racism isn't gonna do it. Niggers vote left because of gibs, not because they aren't racist. If anything, offering niggers free guns would be more effective.

Democrats aren't immune to voters walking away.
If Tanyqua, living in a fucking slum, is told that she can't be trusted to own a gun to defend her chilluns, you think she's going to jump for joy?
youtube.com/watch?v=1Au4I6gNwy0
Even if the gibs remain (and cutting gibs is certainly not going to be easy), you REPLACE THE ANTI-GUN DEMS WITH PRO-GUN DEMS.
Gun control SHOULDN'T EVEN BE an issue!

Attached: Arguments for gun control.jpg (997x802, 236K)

>If Tanyqua, living in a fucking slum, is told that she can't be trusted to own a gun to defend her chilluns, you think she's going to jump for joy?
Tanyqua cant legally buy a gun anyway because she has crack and shoplifting charges. She's gonna buy one illegally anyway, so what Dem politicians want in regards to gun control is irrelevant to her. If anything she wants gun control to make it easier for her baby daddy rob wyte bois and fellow gang members.

>you REPLACE THE ANTI-GUN DEMS WITH PRO-GUN DEMS.
Crying waycism isn't gonna do it and only serves to legitimize the anti-race realist position of the left.

Also Colion and the NRA are fucking traitors

MORE CRIMINALS USING TWEETS INSTEAD OF GUNS

THINK ABOUT IT

Kek this one gets me every time. I'm assuming her "partial" weapons training comes from watching Amerifat Hollywood shit.

You simply cannot draw from that holster from where she is standing without a great deal of struggle.

Watch the fucking video. He gives a fuckton of good examples of instances where the NRA, in cooperation with African Americans, gave anti-gun laws a fucking smackdown.
Stop with the friendly fire.

No fuck you idiot. No one believes your astroturfing. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED means exactly that. Just because you're a degenerate poorfag doesn't mean we plan on voting a chink into office. Kill yourself when Chang doesn't make it out of the primaries. Or when Trump wins again. Your choice.

Attached: 0F012A64-F94C-4A3D-B1F3-83D253FD5733.png (625x579, 134K)

Typical politician.

Attached: Gun control is anti-semitic.png (617x767, 176K)

>Stop with the friendly fire.
This. Blacks are naturally pro-gun because they know what goes on if you are unarmed. Just need to get them to not vote against their freedom interests.

We're losing our gun rights anyways. Atleast with Yang we get $1000 when we lose them.

Exactly.
After the pulse night club shooting, Pink Pistols grew more in a few weeks than in all years prior combined.
It's a big world out there and if you only accept people who agree with you on absolutely everything, you whittle away your numbers until there's no one standing beside you.

Attached: pink pistols.jpg (250x265, 10K)

I'd side with faggots and niggers over kikes, anyday. Even niggerfaggots.

Yet you said: and You're just a divide and conquer shill.
DIAF.

>is told that she can't be trusted to own a gun to defend her chilluns, you think she's going to jump for joy?

She has a 0% chance of understanding what is being said to her on that subject. You can tell her you're taking everything but the welfare and she would do cartwheels for more dem programs.

hahahahah fucking retarded boomers and their 36point fonts

Ok, allow kikes into prominent positions in your pro-gun movement. See how well that works out for you. You're probably a long nose tribe yourself, seeing how butthurt you are over it lmao

Attached: 1551691656167.jpg (4032x3024, 3.68M)

>You can tell her you're taking everything but the welfare and she would do cartwheels for more dem programs.
this. the only way to get them to support gun rights would be to offer them Hi Point gibs

nice 1A you got there

>If I call the pro-gun guy a jew, then people won't think I'm a shill!

Attached: Gadsden Nukem.png (2000x1334, 657K)

>doesnt even deny being a kikel
kek. I probably have more guns than you too

Even Feinstein has a gun.
You're an anti-gun shitstain and your deflection is typical.
Et non, je suis loin d'ĂȘtre juif.

Attached: Feinstein CCW.jpg (385x466, 62K)

checked and always wanted to see the replys for this

Post your nose with a timestamp and I'll post my NRA membership card (which I wont be renewing after their support of red flag laws)

Fuck off, shill.

Attached: Gun control means government monopoly on force.jpg (736x524, 74K)

hahaha leaf kikel exposed. I bet your nose is more curved than a bagel

1982, is that still active or have they repealed it?

Still the law of the land, bud.
The only person you can count on to defend your life from a madman or criminal is yourself.
I have nothing to prove to an anti-gun shill.

Attached: Weapons of war.jpg (1200x853, 262K)

Whatever you say shlomo. Good luck with your "good jews"

Why don't you go suck-start one of the firearms you claim to own?

Nigga, if this bitch sees this, she is gonna kill dude behind her for taking pic.

We already know she is crazy. Now dude has to fear for his life.

No o think pol is a /shill/ board just like it has been since 2016. Is getting paid to shitpost the true red pill?

and by 'sensible' you mean 'kill all the jews and Communists', I'm all in.

"Yeah, well, ya don't."