PELOSI REVOKES PENCE'S CAPITOL OFFICE

npr.org/2019/03/12/702577175/speaker-pelosi-revokes-mike-pences-house-office-space

Attached: Pelosi_Rangel_Laughing.jpg (400x259, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FaO3b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there anything more pathetic than the Trump administration? Imagine getting bent over by this senile whore.

Why would the VP have office space on the US House side?

Yeah, the pettiness of the demosharts.

>random office given Pence by snek Ryan
>never really used
wow
powerful

Imagine watching CNN for three years and believing with every fiber of your being that trump would be arrested any day, and now having to settle for Mike pence losing an office he probably never even saw

archive.is/FaO3b
Also who cares?

Magapedes on butthurt watch
Ass doctors desperately needed

>Imagine watching FOX for three years and believing with every fiber of your being that trump would build a wall any day, and now having to settle for chainlink fence in an area nobody will ever see

It is a failed attempt to clap back when Pelosi, Schiff & Co. we left stranded on the bus when Trump cancelled their trip...it really pales on comparison of the humiliation Trump dished out on the dems.

Now Pence is stuck in the White House. btfo

i really want to load all democrats on trains and gas them

Pathetic cope

LMAO

NEOCON PENCE BTFO

>he thinks I voted for him for the wall
>he thinks I watch Fox News

LOL. Keep crying.

>ANY DYA NOW THE WALL IS GOING UP
>FOX NEWS TOLD ME

Attached: FB1088A9-D158-45A6-B83E-7EE778F5E9A6.jpg (1668x1790, 987K)

>tax funded propaganda that isn't even regarded as media.
Imagine wasting your time using that worthless political platform.

You didn't get mad when your Virginia buddies were exposed as white supremacists, so why be upset with your opposition at all? Are they keeping government gibs from your family? You didn't care about whites supporting whites when your side did it. Not enough to force them to step down anyway. That won't be very good for in party cooperation.

>fox
daily reminder Trump fought feverishly with Fox during the 2016 election, Megan Kelly was one of his biggest critics and he shit on fox all the time

Fox is only ever brought up because of the brigade of fake news from every other MSM, and one provider is an attempt to diffuse the innumerable MSM puppets

100% RATTLED

Imagine having such a mobile goal post

Lmao now you folks hate trump for not doing enough of what you didnt want him to do in the first place. You dont even know what you're mad about anymore.