Trump isn't going to win 2020

>No wall
>Illegal immigration worse than ever
>Factory workers still losing their jobs, 98% of the jobs he created were for indians and chinks
>Spends all his time shilling for israel
Trump won 4 states by 1%~ of the votes and this was against the most unpopular candidate in American history. Put anyone that isn't as despised as Hillary Clinton against him and he stands no chance especially now that he has fucked up every singe promise he made.

Attached: 1552413579270.png (607x607, 603K)

Who is gonna win then?

And why do you support them?

He doesn’t want to win

Biden will win if he runs.
He will turn PA and MI.

low effort, low IQ bait
#learn2shill

why did it have to be this way. he had the most epic campaign ive ever seen. *sobs*

literally false im voting for trump if biden is the nominee

>Factory workers still losing their jobs, 98% of the jobs he created were for indians and chinks
laughs in granite city illinois

>Trump isn't going to win
>Ok he won but he'll be out before we know it
>Ok we are now, two years in, starting impeachment processing
>Annnyyy day now
Shills, not even once. Just because you and your minority group on Jow Forums have an ax to grind with Jews doesn't mean hell lose just because he's a businessman who does business with Jews, or support our allies in the middle east.

Attached: 1511491284818.jpg (640x632, 270K)

You're a fucking retard. Tell me what Trump has done for Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.
shut the fuck up boomer faggot go back to facebook

I don't think Biden can win.

Attached: webm closeup joe biden trying to pinch little girl's nipple pedophile.gif (480x270, 3.81M)

Zionists.

reg dem and I'm voting for Mr Trump again you cuck

Trump can't win again. The polls say so goy.

Attached: 9.png (605x490, 92K)

>why did it have to be this way.
Look at who he surrounded himself with.

Fuck Zionist puppet Trump.

Attached: donald-cunt.jpg (600x800, 61K)

Boomer retards have yet to say why he's going to win after failing to keep any of his promises all they do is post old Jow Forums images they saw on facebook. Keep in mind 2020 will have had 4 more years of spics turning 18 and being able to vote as well.

He won't even run.
But the person he indicate will win.

And i bet he will indicate a woman just to royally fuck with the left.

>Fuck Zionist puppet Trump.

Attached: 1534268628933.png (144x151, 11K)

Trump will win thanks to sheer absurdity of all the other candidates. Democrats have basically already begun to faction and will split their own votes as a result.

Biden was No 2 in command of the Obama administration that helped get Trump elected to begin with!

And if Trump was elected to get immigration under control, so since Trump can't get results, the answer is to elected one in a party that wants open borders?

Attached: United Vassal States.jpg (1462x976, 320K)

Soon: (You) on the right.
MIGA!

Attached: anglo-cuck.jpg (534x401, 42K)

Hes done his job. Venezuela is within arms reach of the US now because of his dumbassness distracting and dividing people.
Next will be a war mongering leader when the wall is fully enforced as a military blockade from the influx of refugees from the coming war down south. Get ready boys.

>meme flag
opinion discarded. No shekels for you today Shlomo.

Attached: uncoordinated jewing.gif (234x154, 1.09M)

>He stands no chane
I would agree his chances are slim
>He won't win.
You're retarded. Democrats' chances are worse than his.