Seasteading is the FUTURE for the White race

Seasteading is the future of the White race. For 150k you can have your own self sufficient home on the open ocean in international waters. No laws and no taxes. ocean.builders

Attached: 55B79A2A-42BA-4600-8B8E-3F69286C30CA.jpg (1200x900, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effect_of_the_2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake_on_Thailand
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Gets rekt by a wave
>Goes insane by being stuck in the middle of the freaking ocean

>gets raped by pirates

They are located in calm waters. If you build a community you will never be lonely. Also you can just drive a boat back to the mainland if you need a hooker or human contact.

This is pretty cool, thanks. So I guess you'd get WiFi from satellites?

No laws I can have any type of weapons I can buy with bitcoin.

Internet is 30$ a month by satellite.

>Located on the ring of fire
>Calm waters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effect_of_the_2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake_on_Thailand

Whatever pussy enjoy getting raped by a pack of rabid niggers on land while I’m waterworlding with my family.

It'd be pretty cool to set up a community with like 10 houses. You can kidnap women from some poor country and put them in one house, making that the town's brothel. Free of charge for the residents, but everyone gets 1 hour a day in there.

How and where do you buy weapons with Bitcoin?

Let them burn it all down, we can build something new.

>No laws and no taxes.
Your government claims that any vessel without a nation flag is subject to the US jurisdiction.
Seriously.

>Drug Trafficking Vessel Interdiction Act (“DTVIA”) which makes it a federal crime to distribute or possess drugs or a controlled substance aboard a vessel of the United States or a vessel subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. A vessel of the United States means any vessel registered in the U.S., any vessel owned by a U.S. citizen or U.S. corporation. A crime is committee on these U.S. vessels even if the vessel is found with drugs beyond the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.
>Drug laws of the United States prohibiting the possession and distribution of drugs can be applied to any vessel operating with any nationality.
>A vessel without any nationality is subject to U.S. jurisdiction.

>A vessel without nationality is a defined as follows:
>A captain makes a claim of registry that is denied by that nation;
>The captain fails to give the registry of the vessel; or
>The claim of registry is not unequivocally affirmed.

>A vessel that is registered to any other nation is subject to U.S. jurisdiction if the nation has consented or waived objection to the U.S. enforcement of its drug laws. This means that if the nation under the vessels is registers does not object, the Coast Guard can board the ship and search for drugs. If drugs are found on board, the crew or anyone on the boat can be prosecuted under U.S. drug laws

I am all about this. My thinking was we could form a charitable organization that cleans up ocean trash and ask for donations to do so.

Then actually clean up the ocean trash but use it for a resource.

Attached: 53 years on a sailboat.png (1016x758, 1.52M)

That’s great idea!

No one is going to come to the middle of the ocean in international waters to enforce those laws.

thanks - i have actually lived on a sailboat in the past and it was horrible - but I yearn to go back to and do it properly this time. There is so much that goes into it that you don't think about.

Attached: freedom.jpg (588x569, 112K)

The people that are set up now are selling and trading the fish they catch to locals. They plan on having an algae farm, hydroponic gardens and artificial coral reefs.

>calm waters
Show me such a storm free zone on a map. Also, what are pirates?

They're just 12 nautical miles from Thailand.
Some fool is going to think that means drugs are legal, they're going to send their coast guard or whatever and search everyone, then prosecute under either Thai or US laws.

The only option at true independence is to be small and not noticeable by anybody, or strong enough to repel any attack, ie. the North Korea option, which is hardly realistic.

yep, fish are an obvious one. I was also wondering if silt would be a useful resource, you could do dredging as a paid business and use the silt to sell to farmers or build your own land with it (most land in Vancouver is literally river silt)

Watch the videos on the process they use to build it. It hasn’t sunk and is pretty stable from the video evidence. Secondly give me a rusty m16 and I’ll stack Somalian bodies all day.

thats a sweet idea.

Who is going to be manufacturing drugs in the ocean? This is why it’s 150k to start up. Keeps the trash out. People who do this want to be free from government not start international drug cartels.

your very own seaside cuckshed

Attached: 1551110311341.jpg (1000x1500, 268K)

LPBP

Realistically, there are three reasons to live like that:
- taxes
- drugs
- disagreement about age of consent laws
Americans are fucked under all three unless they get rid of their citizenship.
For no taxes, others need a citizenship or at least a residency in purely territorial country. You can't just claim you don't pay taxes to any country, if there's no clear residency citizenship decides.
As for the last, I guess to be on the safe side you could register the boat under Philippines for 12 years, otherwise some random country could claim jurisdiction

Boats are a pain in the ass to own.

this is stupid as fuck

Arms dealer here. I take bitcoin.

Starlink soon

Do you know why this is a terrible idea? Fucking seagulls. The nigger-rats of the sky. Evil nasty bastards ruin everything.

Yeah, and the US also has a worldwide tax system (only country in the world that has this). That means, as long as you are a citizen of the United States you will need to pay US federal taxes no matter where you live in the world. That could mean you'd have to pay taxes in two countries.

>only country in the world that has this
also Eritrea, but only the US are strong enough to actually enforce it.

Its better to buy a piece of land and organize a community. Like Orania in South Africa. They have their own currency, police force etc.

>family
Good luck getting a chick to go along with that, especially with kids in the mix.